It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally saw my first ufo / alien

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The drone theory seems pretty solid man.

It would be the coolest job in the world lol. Just flying this multi-million dollar probe around at night freaking out tourists.

Should have a stake-out out there one night, just park the car on the side of the road with lights off and have a camera inside. Try to spot them finding a victim

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I would love to take a look at the raw footage, but I am a newb here. Although I was gonna drive out there with you till I found it to be 11 hours or 15 with snow.

Can't wait to hear/see what the others have come up with. Thanks for opening up the books!

Take care,

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The files where housed on my laptop which my daughter destroyed yesterday. She spilled her juice on the laptop.....ZAP.... blamed the kitten for it. riiiiiight. So i'm hoping and praying that the files are still on the camera's memory card. The computer i am on now does not have them at all. Sorry this is going to be tabled until tommorow (maybe later this evening).

update i just thought about it... i erased the pictures after uploading them onto the laptop in vegas to make room for more pictures i planned on taking during my return trip to utah. what a shtty way to end this topic. I still have the audio tape recordings... and technically the laptop's hard drive should still work (i think something on the board must have fried).

also i emailed the picture of the Polecat drone to my g/f (who is currently in Madison working) she wrote me this back

"yeah.... on my cell phone, that's right!!!! that's exactly what i saw,
i did not know if you saw the same! And in the morning it was gone ;( i don't know what to think, if aliens can change things then WE
ARE DEFINATELY LUCKY!"

i know the skeptics are going to flame me hard for this excuse, i'll even take pics of me ripping apart the laptop (its a 3,000.00 laptop) to prove i'm not making this up. I think i'll try to somehow swap out the board if that is even possible and save the drive...

[edit on 22-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Although I was gonna drive out there with you till I found it to be 11 hours or 15 with snow.

i really believe had you gone out the next night after this event happend you definatly would have seen something. When we revisited the site i sat all night freezing and listening to coast to coast...seeing absolutely nothing of interest. Well i did see a fox. Even the CTC episode was horrible, something about a man who thought he was a horse!!

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a juice spill might wreck the laptop, but it shouldn't harm the hard drive.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

a juice spill might wreck the laptop, but it shouldn't harm the hard drive.

I agree, i have alot of experience repairing desktops, but not laptops, any suggestions on... uhh.. what to do next? Remove the hard drive? Buy a new motherboard/cpu? Attach the laptops harddrive somehow to my desktop? (if thats possible i WILL do it just to get those files on here)

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
have you got a normal pc?

you can grab one of these:
insidecomputer.stores.yahoo.net...

and hook it up, grab the data off it. i think theyre on ebay abit too.

thanks for posting this story too man, and not giving up on it.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Yes, hii, nothing to worry about as far as data loss, you'll be able to retain the data with the suggested method and all of it should be there. Still sucks that you lost your laptop though...

I hadn't read this thread for a while and just saw something about a drone and you losing all your embarrassing moments...
I will go back and skim it over now..

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Just read it, a little drama and a little info.

I know my reputation is not high, but I would be happy to contribute time to cutting your personal life out of the videos into longer relevent material clips to hand out.

Also, I never did see your info on your experience with the camo dudes, do we get to hear the extended version?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Man, this is so typical UFO stuff! Doesn't matter if his daughter really did spill or not, which I beleive the guy about. It's so typical of what happens in general. I'll go off a little weird here... She spilled the juice on the laptop, with the help of a "nudge" from our green little friends maybe ? ;-)

Doesn't matter how, why, what, who. End result is delay in data, and possible no data period. Pretty much par for the course in my opinion.

Good luck hii.

ps. To the members here, he did send me his email address as he said he would.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
you want to know what is strange and something i left out of my story.... when we developed the picutres that same morning before going to bed i saw a very clear picture of something almost exactly like this.

When you developed the pictures?

Weren't the pictures from a digital camera?

Or am I misunderstanding what you said?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
sorry when we turned on the camera the next morning. All pictures were taken from fairly cheap digital camera, there is no film, and i dont think video can be "developed" anyhow

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
OK.

I just thought that something was wrong with that sentence.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
your data will be safe. My last Laptop had a pint of beer (sweet sweet beer) spilt on it.

ebay a 2.5 external hd case, (very cheap) plug your now dead laptops hard disk into it - bang,you have a external usb2 hard disk.

Recovery 4 All software can be used (freeware) should there be any corruption.

If all this is going over your head - ask for help and help will come.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
i sent it off to get repaired yesterday. Had to mail it to some laptop wiz in Alabama. Should have it back in a week or two at the most. Will update then immediatly. Sorry for the unusualy poor timing.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
the repair place just fixed the computer and said that the files are still intact. They are shipping it out today. I still plan on posting the videos and pictures true to my word. Thanks for patience.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I don't see an EXIF information in the posted image, so I can't easily tell if it's cropped or not. However, I would expect that the object as described should have illuminated the ground below it, and I see no evidence of that.

Is it possible that the object was actually further away?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
which picture are you reffering to? Also i think some of the videos show the object casting light on the ground. Typically the light would be about 5 feet off the ground and was usually filed about 30-80 feet away from us.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I just got my laptop back today and i DO have all the files right here in front of me. Sorry this took so long. I'd like to share them with whomever would act as a interested unbiased source.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
would someone like to review this ?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join