It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally saw my first ufo / alien

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Having been there myself at one point I'll chime in.

1st picture is of his GF standing next to "The Rancher's" "black" mailbox at the road that leads into area 51 after a few turns.

2nd picture is at the end of the line for civilians on Groom Lake Road right around the last bend at the 35mph zone. Camo dudes like to hang out near there.

3rd picture.... Never seen it before... He says it was on the road from Utah.. looks interesting.....

hii, let us know if I'm off base on this.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
your 100% correct sir
just wanted to give some perspective on where we have been the past few days. Now we are safely back home in Wisconsin... hell of a long trip.

[edit on 8-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   

that picture really freaks me out. I can show you pictures online of what we saw, we even drew a picture immediatly afterwards but i cannot find it. The interesting thing about the g/f picture is that my camera has NO FLASH on it, or at least i dont know how to turn it on, and it was never used. There was no light in the car at the time of that picture being taken, i'm not even sure if it was taken in the car now that i think about it. The red glow to her is really interesting to me, even more interesting is that form/head that the user discovered while applying filters in photoshop. Kinda looks like a gargoyle or evil elf to me. However the creature we saw was definatly the somewhat "common" appearance of a grey, except very skinny, with bug rather than human like eyes. Also seemed to me like it was wearing a suit and possibly a mask/helmet, and that we possibly did not see its real face, it was semi transparent so it was difficult for me to see details as i could see bushes, sticks, and grass through the creature. Either way, i took the picture of her, because the light was behind her at that time, and again i still dont understand the eriee red glow to her (i have no red flashlights, nor would i hold one at that time as i had the vid camera).

Mod edit: resized picture

[edit on 2007/1/8 by Hellmutt]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
WI is quite a hike. I live in MN and it would be a similar drive for me.

I would like to hear more of the Area 51 experience as I had a run in with the camo dudes that freaked my GF out.. Nothing bad, just the fact I wasn't ready for them to flip on the lights so quickly. Not sure if that's a different thread or not.

How were you able to tell where the road went to in Utah? The one with the sign from the 3rd picture link posted. I am just wondering how far you could go parallel with it and not alert anyone if it had that nice welcome mat for visitors.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I brought a few of these pictures into photoshop and did some editing myself (I hope this doesnt make me a hoaxster because i also know photoshop). See what you guys think. Also the second photo did take alot of filters to bring out that gargoyle face and i removed part of the g/f's shirt to avoid distraction from the image of interest.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
what is a better program to show a closer view of the area? Here is the EXACT area where we took a picture of that "dept of energy" warning sign in utah. See the road behind the railroad tracks leading into the mountains, but just ending?... I need a closer view of where exactly it leads to... Here is the coordinates

Google Map to Gov Facility in Utah

Also we both agree this is the closest picture we could find on the net to what we both saw. The eyes were alot more almond shaped and larger on whatever it was we saw.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
That photo of Hii's g/f where it looks like Dr Spock is standing in the background - isn't that just the hood of her jacket? Maybe the hood is furry, so the light reflected in such a way that made it look like that. Im not talking about the red bit - the other bit

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by _EyesOpen_
That photo of Hii's g/f where it looks like Dr Spock is standing in the background - isn't that just the hood of her jacket? Maybe the hood is furry, so the light reflected in such a way that made it look like that. Im not talking about the red bit - the other bit

Yeah, that's what I thought it was too. I'm still curious as to how anyone can discern anything in the photos presented, even with overlays and underlays. It just doesn't show anything. The lack of evidence is such that I'm left having to take the word of someone whom I do not know. Typical, for an UFO/alien encounter though. The most highly disputed UFO incidents are the ones captured by camera in blurry photos/videos.

TheBorg

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
So what was your run-in with the camo dudes like? Can you elaborate?

Also, since you went back to the Utah site, have your opinions changed on what you originally "saw"/experienced? I no longer feel like you were pulling our legs as it would have been pretty easy for you to either drop off the face of ATS, or make up some story about you seeing more strange things with hard to decipher photos/audio.

I was actually hoping you didnt see anything more the second time around, as it has build credibility to what you originally experienced.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I saw all your video clips and photos and without a doubt believe that you witnessed craft of unknown origin. Well documented, and the fact that you were near the AREA 51 site where others have also reported seeing these objects over the base; it doesn't surprise me.

I would have loved to have been there. I love watching them in the sky, although one kind of upset my neighbour. She thought it was a star, and I told her it wasn't either a star or a plane. At that point, it came in closer, but not too close. Her face went ashen, this was in 2001, shame I didn't have my camera on me, or have a digital camera, I would have recorded it.

Anyway, it was low on the horizon and moved in a westerly direction, if I have my bearings correct.

Wig

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Did you go off road to try to get around a locked gate? And it was dark and some cars were following you? Did you manage to get back onto the dirt road? and follow it north?

This is a better image of the area, the road does continue into the mountains, probably up to crescent wash lake.
www.globexplorer.com...

The area is called "crescent wash dam" That's why it is department of energy.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
The interesting thing about the g/f picture is that my camera has NO FLASH on it, or at least i dont know how to turn it on, and it was never used. There was no light in the car at the time of that picture being taken, i'm not even sure if it was taken in the car now that i think about it.

Original I wondered if the redness of her was comming from a back light of your car.
I didnt thought this photo was taken in the car but if so, maybe the light was comming from outside on a non visible spectre (Infrared?) and reflected in your car. I know that many cameras are sensitive to a degree on infrared but what I dont know if this appears as red dominant in the photos then... I little 'cunstructed' mybe but its just a thought I had.
I also wonder if in that scenarioy the red point is a reflectin rather than the source.

even more interesting is that form/head that the user discovered while applying filters in photoshop.

Just to clarify I didn't use photoshop at all. I not even have it installed on my PC. I used a different simple programm to increase the brightness and contrast. The filter I used is an experimental one. Very mathematical and development by myself. It's main purpose/target is intelligent noise reduction by keeping the borders (sharpness). It does that very well.
I am not aware how well or not well photoshop can do that also. Never testet it there.

Kinda looks like a gargoyle or evil elf to me. However the creature we saw was definatly the somewhat "common" appearance of a grey, except very skinny, with bug rather than human like eyes.

That makes it somehow believable for me.
Really, I don't know if it is indeed a face/head. It looks like that to me, filtered and also not filtered,. But we tent to associated 'shapes' to us well known things very fast. Since a lot in the surrounding of the 'head/face' is in the dark we miss a lot improtand information for a complete picture, It could be something completly else.

It's a little far out on her side but it could be 'the hood of her jacket' as pointed out. So you need to remember what jacked she wore that day and if this, the position, would fit.

[edit on 8-1-2007 by g210b]

[edit on 8-1-2007 by g210b]

Wig

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If you look at our right hand side of her jacket you see the zipper goes right up out of the frame. the left hand side would have to have a zipper aswell and the termination point of the left hand side does not fit in with the length of the zipper on the right hand side. So I think it is just her jacket.

Can we have a picture of her standing the same with the jacket in the same position?

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
the link below is to wherever the road leads in utah. It really must lead underground as we went behind the area and could find nothing...

map of possible underground base or dump site

wow the topography map is even more interesting concerning that spot

topo map

this is the same place several miles across the street from the highway in utah. it is also the same place with the posted signs for keep out by the dept of energy. Also remind me to tell the area 51 story, pretty **interesting as well , but it didnt involve any aliens

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Can we have a picture of her standing the same with the jacket in the same position?

sure later tonight if that is ok. I need to start getting back to work and making some money to pay off this trip
also we won 1k in vegas so it wasnt that bad of a loss

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hi, everyone, I'm that girl who saw an alien and who's standing on the picture with a red dot behind, if you guys have any questions about that, more than welcome to ask.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hey Hii,

Wish I could have joined you out there but it was too much of a drive for me.

Something someone said in a past thread stated it was snowing in Salt Lake city. Salt Lake city is 4300 ft elevation. If it was snowing there, surely there had to have been snow on the ground at 5200, of which the site you posted is at. Considering the temps are low of 17 high of 40. Snow would stick for quite some time.

One thing I don't see in your daytime pictures is snow. Care to comment?

BTW,

I would LOVE to watch the entire video from start to finish, even if there are pauses or things that you don't deem as cool. I don't think anyone will care. We just want to get down to the truth. Thanks man!

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
there was no snow the fist time we went through Utah, it was snowing in Denver at that time however. The second time we went through (recently) it had snowed. All the videos are around 3 minutes in length. There is no 1 hour long version, however my tape recordings are about an hour in length. I still have MANY more videos, i'm just not impressed with the quality of most of them, however the audio is insteresting. Also did anyone see the upclose picture on one of the videos i submitted of the red sphere? It was at the 32 second mark and only there for half a second but it was the closest picture i made and surprised no one has taken a snapshot and posted it here yet. I will try to do so tonight.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I didn't post a screenshot but I took a look at it. I am just not sure if this was the bypass:

Originally posted by g210b
One question I have, In that one video where the light is passing by fast and big where it sounds like a car is just rushing by. Is this the aleged 'ufo' or a car? It seems to have 3 or 4 spots exactly following it (left right and 2 bottom) if you take smaple pics and increase the brightness.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Except the spots on each side and below it's hard to make out anythign visual of this. It seems to change the direction thought from horicontal into a vertical move...or it rotates.

I guess you would need to do calculate a movement correction to get to the shape. It seems to be slim if I do that in mind.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I changed the volume of the audio tracks from all movies posted (I think) and I found them interesting.

Does anybody know where I can upload those audio tracks?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join