It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally saw my first ufo / alien

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
www.putfile.com I think should work for this.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
4 captured shots from video 046

here you go. weird how it looks like bugs or something flying/spinning around the object. have not applied any filters to this to see if there are other hidden things in the picture...

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Those bugs are probably lens flare. I get that alot when filming with a mini DV on firepits in total darkness, with no visible moon.

Keep 'em coming. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stockburn
www.putfile.com I think should work for this.

Thanks, I will use it.

If I did not get the names mixed, below are the audio tracks from the movies from the same name.

Attention, the sound may be too loud.

Audio from ASF-0030
Audio from ASF-0036
Audio from ASF-0046
Audio from ASF-0053
Audio from ASF-0055
Audio from ASF-0058

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Maybe she was sticking her head out of the car at that point? I'm not sure if you edited the audio track or not, but it sounds to me like the window is open. At several points I would drive and she would put her head out the top of the sun window and try to video tape the following orb thing. If that is the case and she is outside with the wind blowing, maybe it is the audio distorting her own voice? I want to be completely fair and balanced on my own take on what happened. I have been sitting here at the house all night contemplating what really did happen and if it was real or not. I mean when i really think about it, aliens..ufos..., it sounds implausable to me. I swear even when these things where actually happening, i had the hardest time accepting what my eyes where seeing, it was as if my rational brain and eyes where in a complete conflict. I think i finally paniced and drove away once I realized that something actually was there, and then hearing her (my fiancee's) scream put me over the deep end in regards to the flight or fight response.

[edit on 8-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Anyhow i'd also like to update everyone to my area 51 trip. I went there expecting to possibly see some lights and to be relatively safe while comfortably watching the show from my car all night long. We arrived around Racheal at about 7:30pm and almost immediatly passed the "black" mail box. It was strange i drove past it not knowing where the thing even was, and as I drove past I kept thinking isnt that the damn thing? Sure was after i saw all the words written all over it. We stopped there and watched the skys and video taped the moutains and the box. Now maybe i'm paranoid or insane or just plain curious i thought it would be interesting to bring out my "ghost" gear to test the box since it was so famous, easily accessible, and tied to the base. I brought out my gauss meter (emf meter) not expecting a damn thing to go off as we where in the middle of the desert. I ran it across the box, the top, the bottom, sides, but an interesting thing happened that still perplexes me. When i brought the meter near the LOCK on the back underside of the mail box, ..... it went off! I tested it for the next 10 minutes and no where else on the mailbox was there any sort of electrical field (as one would expect) however when i brought it near the rear lock hidden on the back side of the box... BEEP BEEP BEEPPPP... I thought this was definatly something curious and that possibly no one has ever tested before. We then went to the town of rachaeal and ate at the AlieInn. I brought the lock topic up to the girl working there, and she told me something interesting. She said the lock on the FRONT of the mailbox is supplied by the rancher Steve, so that no one would steal his mail, however (and this is where it gets interesting), she said the lock on the back side of the box was placed there by the Postal office, and that even the rancher himself does not have the key to it. Maybe i'm paranoid or insane after the earlier event, but this is what i found. In other words I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the rear lock might possibly be bugged somehow or at least it is trasmitting a weak electrical signal and i'm not aware that any normal hardware lock produces any electrical field. Later this evening I will post my camo dudes experience, but i wanted to put this out there before i forget, as I think it is a semi interesting find if validated to be true.

Also i'm willing to take pictures of the g/f wearing the coat in similar lighting conditions to see if the pictures can be reproduces or proven to be a honest mistake. I'll also take pictures of the rear taillights of the car, a lazer pointer light aimed at the camera, and anything else you guys suggest. NO i'm not claiming any of this is a hoax, i'm just willing to take the time to show its either a real experience of "something beyond this world" or simple mistaken identity by two tired drivers on a lonely road having identical hallusination.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
This YouTube'r has nothing to do with me (thank god) but i found it interesting he took this video the same day we arrived in Vegas, one day after we took our own video. There may have been a rash of these small red light ufos moving from the Col, Utah, NV region.

youtube.com...

WOW if this next one isnt a hoax (which it probably is) this might be what the object looks like in daylight. Really freaky video that might make for its own interesting discussion... It also looks like it was taken in roughly the same location, just a few months prior.

youtube.com...

[edit on 9-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

WOW if this next one isnt a hoax (which it might be) this might be what the object looks like in daylight. Really freaky video that might make for its own interesting discussion... It also looks like it was taken in roughly the same location, just a few months prior.

youtube.com...

I fail to understand why a balloon is so freaky? Its obviously a balloon. .. I mean, isnt it?

Glad you made it back in one piece hiii

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I fail to understand why a balloon is so freaky? Its obviously a balloon. .. I mean, isnt it?

Who knows, probably? I just find it interesting that the shape is alittle too perfectly spherical for a balloon. Almost like a floating red softball. The thing we saw was alot like a firefly in movement, but about possibly the size of a softball (the light itself only)

Glad you made it back in one piece hiii

Thanks actually the area51 experience and icy roads in Denver had me alot more concerned than the actual event. Long trip there and home, thanks again for welcoming me back.

Wig

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I changed the volume of the audio tracks from all movies posted (I think) and I found them interesting.

Does anybody know where I can upload those audio tracks?

Errrr. So what was interesting? Sounds no different from the other video soundtracks.

Hiii
Your explanation of holding the camera out the roof of the car would/could explain the funny voice "can't see sh#t" can she not remember saying that while trying to reord? And the other voice sound. Now that you have given an illustration of what she was doing, I think this is the most plausible explanation for the funny language.

[edit on 9/1/2007 by Wig]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Glad you are home safe and sound. Sorry I didn't call.

Interesting bit about the lock. Did the lock on the front of the mailbox have any EMF reaction? The reason I ask is this:

I collect swords. Not the cheapo Stainless ones, but, usable, battle-ready, carbon steel swords and one of the first things I learned was never hang your swords on the wall crossed or touching each other. The steel touching steel causes a small electrical reaction (current) which acts like a spotwelder over time. It will change the molecular makeup of the steel, at that point where they touch, and create a "weak spot" in the blades, which could result in failure during use.

I assume a good lock has steel in it, although, I've seen many brass locks as well, (which I can't assume gets the same reaction) but, it may be the answer to why the lock gave off an EMF read.

Note: I claim NO expertice on anything here except hanging my own swords. And they hang well.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, isn't this a taillight as if you were looking out the window. It looks like you can see the side of the light, the outline of the car and also the light hitting the ground?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

isn't this a taillight as if you were looking out the window. It looks like you can see the side of the light, the outline of the car and also the light hitting the ground?

I'm pretty positive that picture was taken of the light itself as it was moving to the rear or in the field to the right (other side of the highway) of the car. Also at times when the ..whateveritwas... would come close to us there was a strange lack of traffic and silence (oz factor at work? or.. just our own senses being hightened as a result of fear?). I'm willing tonight to take several pictures to prove or disprove this entire thing, just need some suggestions. I know what we both saw, it still just find the entire story hard to believe... and it happened to me

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Did the lock on the front of the mailbox have any EMF reaction?

NO, it did not, that i why I found it curious. Yes this could have something to do with the simple and natural electrical properties of the metal, as another user pointed out in a different forum. Or the lock is sending out a signal, i have no idea, but i thought i would at least share my finding with the community.

black box

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Did the lock on the front of the mailbox have any EMF reaction?

NO, it did not, that i why I found it curious. Yes this could have something to do with the simple and natural electrical properties of the metal, as another user pointed out in a different forum. Or the lock is sending out a signal, i have no idea, but i thought i would at least share my finding with the community.

Were the locks different (in composition) or similar? Like brass/brass or steel/steel or brass/steel. Yes, it may mean nothing, and I like the idea of a "bug" because THAT is a great idea for the US Gov. to place one there. I'm also really interested in going over some of the mundane stuff in your trip. The lock dealie was bordering the mundane and the anomolous. The "Dirt road to nowhere/???/somewhere is another bordering mundane/anomaly. Just following hunches.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I'm not sure if you edited the audio track or not, but it sounds to me like the window is open.

I only changed the volume.

The conversion to MP3 changed the sound a bit, making the voices easier to undersand and reducing the noise.

Originally posted by Wig
Errrr. So what was interesting? Sounds no different from the other video soundtracks.

It could be from the (bad) quality of my sound card or maybe I am becoming a little deaf with age, but I can hear much better what is said than in the videos.

And yes, I think it interesting.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

The "Dirt road to nowhere/???/somewhere is another bordering mundane/anomaly.

Your wrong, the dirt road to "no where" was actually one of the more interesting finds of the trip. The road was across the highway from the location where all of the supposed ufo activity took place. In addition I posted the area51 like KEEP OUT sign that this same location had, and that it was property of the Dept of Energy (same dept that controls area51). In addition as we began investigating the area we were again supervised by vechicles monitoring our activity in the area, but never couragous enough to confront us (exactly like the area51 camo dudes behavior). Finally after showing the exact location with the with you can see that this gated road "leading to nowhere" actually does lead somewhere, it looks to be the enterance to some undergroup facility. Even the topography map i supplied possibly adds strength to this theory. I honestly thought by now someone would have an answer for this location as a nuclear dump site, or strange gov mining operation, or .... something more...

Also i'm not trying to write a fantasy novel or embelish events that did not occur, as none of the origional events repeated themselves the second time we frequented the area... and i literally spent all day and night driving around the area and waiting in the car to see something similiar to try to better document.

map [/url]

topo map notice the area in blue

warning sign

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm glad that you and your partner made it back safely anyway. I think it's wrong to take women on possible alien abduction excursions, but as it was mixed in with another agenda I guess it was unavoidable.

It's interesting how the alien was made from some type of energy and was insect looking. I've possibly had more dealings with the insect aliens than the other types and I believe they are the most common. Obviously it was able to transform into energy and travel in an orb.

I was watching a Whitley Strieber interview on Utube yesterday and he says three orbs often appear before people encounter aliens.

You obviously have some good equipment and i hope it proves useful in the future. But please don't take your partner with you to get abducted.

[edit on 9-1-2007 by probedbygrays]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I understand, Hiii. Do you have co-ordinates on this road so I can find it on GoogleEarth? The topography map was cool, but, the same area will be on GE.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I think the coordinates would be in this google maps link

maps.google.com...,-109.819851&spn=0.045312,0.078878&t=h&om=1

I think i might download that google earth program and take a look myself. It was weird because we where trying to get a better look at the place by going around it (without being arrested for crossing the border) and discovered that it did not actually go into the mountains (at least not on the top of the soil).

38.967417, -109.819851 0.045312, 0.078878 (dunno if that helps..)

what was equally unusual was that to the left of this location was a sign in the hill with NO road leading into the area. The sign had 2 flashing lights on top (yes it was definatly a sign). They looked like red warning lights. It was strange to have a large stopsign like sign in the middle of no where to the left of this goverment closed off area with no roads leading in or out of the area. I tried to get over to that direction but again there where absolutely no roads to or from it, and the off road conditions where too dangerous to attempt.

maps.google.com...,-109.904652&spn=0.090613,0.157757

it dosent really show up on the map above too well, wonder if more details could be found with another program regarding this second location.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join