It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally saw my first ufo / alien

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by knows_but_doesnt
Let me help you all put this nonsense to rest. IF, and I repeat IF there was something there, you know what you would hear on the tape? You would hear both of them screaming for their lives, the girlfriend freaking out crying and screaming "go, go, drive, drive" and him crying like a baby. All "instruments" of evidence colletion would still be out there lying on the highway because they would never go back there.

PUHLEEZE. I'm sorry, but speaking for myself, I've had years of defense training, spent numerous nights in the wilderness with things that go bump in the night, been face to face with what I thought was a bear, thought I was being watched and taunted by Big Foot, and if I saw an Alien outside my window, the first thing I would do would be to immediately vacate the area at a high rate of speed. This would include, but not be limited to... screaming, freaking out, crying like a baby, dropping everything I had that would slow my escape, and add multiple prayers thrown in the mix, plus a few save me Jesus screams just for good measure.

I've seen way to many of these videos where there is little or no human emotions present whatsoever. Let's be real and use what senses God gave us when stories like this pop up. I mean be honest, which one of you "sane" people here are going to try to sell everyone on the fact that you are such the almighty man stud that if you were approached by Aliens you would stand up tall and say "Welcome to Earth". Too many people are watching way too much television ;-)

LOL, not here. I would probably stop and see if i can initiate contact properly. But that's just me, playing the ambassador.

You have watched too many movies, you have been too much disinformed. You are the victim of the biggest shadow goverment disinformation. I feel for you.

To the OP, much appreciated you shared this. And all i can say, do it again. Go there with peaceful intends and you will be rewarded i'm sure. Keep it fun also.

[edit on 5-1-2007 by tock]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EasternShadow

Originally posted by knows_but_doesnt
Let me help you all put this nonsense to rest. IF, and I repeat IF there was something there, you know what you would hear on the tape? You would hear both of them screaming for their lives, the girlfriend freaking out crying and screaming "go, go, drive, drive" and him crying like a baby. All "instruments" of evidence colletion would still be out there lying on the highway because they would never go back there.

PUHLEEZE. I'm sorry, but speaking for myself, I've had years of defense training, spent numerous nights in the wilderness with things that go bump in the night, been face to face with what I thought was a bear, thought I was being watched and taunted by Big Foot, and if I saw an Alien outside my window, the first thing I would do would be to immediately vacate the area at a high rate of speed. This would include, but not be limited to... screaming, freaking out, crying like a baby, dropping everything I had that would slow my escape, and add multiple prayers thrown in the mix, plus a few save me Jesus screams just for good measure.

I've seen way to many of these videos where there is little or no human emotions present whatsoever. Let's be real and use what senses God gave us when stories like this pop up. I mean be honest, which one of you "sane" people here are going to try to sell everyone on the fact that you are such the almighty man stud that if you were approached by Aliens you would stand up tall and say "Welcome to Earth". Too many people are watching way too much television ;-)

He left his phone no here : 608-774-0565
He also provide a map to the location :
maps.google.com...,-109.273624&spn=0.068382,0.1157

He maybe already there, camping and hoping to get better evidence. Why don't you join him? I'm sure you could be more useful and helpful.

Guys, there are 2000+ visitors and 172 registered member currently on this site. Don't tell me not even 1 person here from Nevada or Utah. Why do you all debating all this time anyway? Why do you all keep asking for first hand evidence? Why do you all seek to see the alien with your own eyes? Now this guy call for you to come forth and assist him. There maybe alien activity around or there maybe not. But this is the chance i would not allow to pass IF i'm in US. I was hoping you guys could start planning some action but i have a feeling no one seem to have the guts. I really hate to bring this case to mufon or other UFO forum because i respect you guys better. So please stop wasting your time telling us this is hoax when you not even dare to check for yourself.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by EasternShadow]

God, EasternShadow is right here. Stop writing stuff and reading stuff here. Go in the field and do it...
If you are close by HI, meet with him. If not, take the next 2 weeks to watch the sky, 6 hours a night with your Gear ready to film and take pictures.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
at this moment they're probably inside an alien craft undergoing examinations. She's having a spelling test while he is getting his butt probed and extra-dimensional devices placed inside of him so that he'll be a walking Hubble telescope from now on.

Or some psycho reading this forum has gone out and murdered them and made it look like the aliens did it.

The guy is not thinking straight to involve his woman in crazy stuff like this. But I guess they are young and adventurous. I hope they are OK.

Aliens are generally gentle caring beings but they have a governing force watching over them that prevents them from revealing themselves to humanity en mass. So my guess is the aliens appeared just for this couple and will not appear for cameras or other people who might show up. There may be a light and that's all.

One scientist in Jacque Vallee's book 'Dimensions' saw a large ufo and went for a ride in it, then it appeared the next day as a small orb the size of a football that spoke to him, then it didn't appear at all but instead the voice appeared in the man's head and said it was being beamed from a satellite in space. It gave him information about rockets and he wrote a book from it.

So the aliens don't have to manifest spaceships or bodies to get right inside your head. They are the guardians that everyone has watching over them.

[edit on 5-1-2007 by probedbygrays]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I spoke to my buddy in Vegas about heading up to the site. He is 350+ miles from the site so he is not going to check it out.

A good point someone had brought up previously is actually "getting" there. I thought about this, and I figure there is tons of snow on the ground, especially after the dumping Colorado got, so the 10 hours drive will probably turn into 15 hour drive, which means I am out on the goto. Darn it!

Sorry Gents,

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hit me up. My Name is Ryan and I am a member of the MUFON group here. I will do whatever I can to help out. Keep looking up

Wig

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by theutahbigfoothunter
Hit me up. My Name is Ryan and I am a member of the MUFON group here. I will do whatever I can to help out. Keep looking up

Hi there,

The OP has left his phone number look at the quoted text 3 posts up from this one, I'm not going to reprint his phone number because it is already here now 3 times in this thread. There is also a google maps link of the exact location.
maps.google.com...,-109.273624&spn=0.068382,0.1157

If you are willing to go to North Utah, then phone OP ASAP, and thanks for even considering the idea.

Stockburn
No problem 10 - 15 hours is too far to be expected of anyone.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Damn this is really interesting. I hope you continue to post up your findings here hiii. This would be nice if it is real. Too bad I live in england because that would be interestign to see for myself.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I wonder if this is a person/ghost/alien in the back of the girl.

Can't help it but it very much looks like a head there, more exactly a star-trek vulcanier head (mr Spook) with such a long sharp ear.

There are some few faint pixels all down on the right side of the girl till to the bottom that makes me think this could really be a 'body' there.
maybe even holding a light in the right hand.

also the 'head' could fit with the 'head/figure' of the other pic at least it has some characteristica of it.

Certainly it's all very 'open' and noise interpretation and maybe non of the two pic really shows anything like a person. (except the girl of course).

But I think that is interesting.

[edit on 5-1-2007 by g210b]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by g210b
I wonder if this is a person/ghost/alien in the back of the girl.

Can't help it but it very much looks like a head there, more exactly a star-trek vulcanier head (mr Spook) with such a long sharp ear.

There are some few faint pixels all down on the right side of the girl till to the bottom that makes me think this could really be a 'body' there.
maybe even holding a light in the right hand.

also the 'head' could fit with the 'head/figure' of the other pic at least it has some characteristica of it.

Certainly it's all very 'open' and noise interpretation and maybe non of the two pic really shows anything like a person. (except the girl of course).

But I think that is interesting.

Pic looks photoshopped.IMO,when you enlarge this you can see the outline of the piture of the figure with the flashlight.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
Pic looks photoshopped.IMO,when you enlarge this you can see the outline of the piture of the figure with the flashlight.

are you jokeing?

i hope you are aware that the original pics are to find here:
s131.photobucket.com...

And the pic I posted above is of course an edited one.

The edits i did is, brightness, contrast and colour.
Nothing dangerous/information changing like filters or anything else
You can reproduce this.

I work with filters too at the moment.
In fact I just try to create a good/intelligent noise reduction filter on my own and I took that photo as a challange next to other pics.
That way I saw the 'face'.

edit: Oh ok need to add I copy pasted the second pic into the first one for comperation and I cirled the figure with green. Yes it's edited you are right. If you meant that.
Also note that this is a tumbnail, click on it and you see the original size version. Hope now everything is clear.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
It just looks like a fire, or perhaps a flare, in the background.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by g210b

Originally posted by crowpruitt

are you jokeing?

i hope you are aware that the original pics are to find here:
s131.photobucket.com...

And the pic I posted above is of course an edited one.

The edits i did is, brightness, contrast and colour.
Nothing dangerous/information changing like filters or anything else
You can reproduce this.

I work with filters too at the moment.
In fact I just try to create a good/intelligent noise reduction filter on my own and I took that photo as a challange next to other pics.
That way I saw the 'face'.

edit: Oh ok need to add I copy pasted the second pic into the first one for comperation and I cirled the figure with green. Yes it's edited you are right. If you meant that.
Also note that this is a tumbnail, click on it and you see the original size version. Hope now everything is clear.

Sorry g210b,I apologize,my bad.

[edit on 6-1-2007 by crowpruitt]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
That's the 'alien' head I am talking about.

Click on that little pic to see the larger version:

left side raw, information (only altered in contrast, brightness and colour)
right side, noisereduction filtered.

that filterd one looks very much like a creepy 'alien' head with a remarkable Mr. Spook ear.

True it's all 'created/calculated' from some very few dark pixels and it could be anything.. but the girl's head (also made of such pixel) is very clear in shape so i think the shape of that 'alien head looking bunch of pixels' is not complete random like it is in pure pixel noise interpretation therefore very possible to a certain dgree accountable.
I also see the dark places fitting for eyes, and mounth. Could really be a head of human/alien/ghost or whatever. At least that's how I see it.

But most valueable information is missing (out of complete black pixels you can not create information back) makes it all too uncertain for any ensured statement of what it is what we see.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
So has anyone tried calling mr hiii yet?

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hiii, I have also been following this tread from the start, and I just have a couple of questions for you.
You said you and your gf were both watching the time that night, as you were aware of the "missing time" phenomenon - Do you know if either of you actually experienced any missing time that night?
It's unusual that the ET's let you film anything at all, as usually people who attempt recordings have their recording blocked, and it just ends up as static snow & white noise on their tv's. And lucky for you, your car still worked! Another thing the ET's like to stop working!
Also, you mentioned that you GF had a dream that her leg was being operated on by some ET's. Was that before or after all this happened? (Can't remember if you said it in this thread or the other one about the phone calls) Just asking because this seems to be a rather typical dream of an abductee. Does she have many of these sorts of dreams? Or any other possible signs of abduction? If so, as somebody posted earlier, she may be the center of all this.
If all this is true, then either the ET's made a giant cock-up by letting you get evidence of them, or, for some reason, they wanted you to get this evidence.
Either way, I hope you forward your recording onto some trusted professionals to be analized. TRUSTED professionals Hiii, be careful who you give them to, and make you you keep a copy of everything in a safety deposit box or something!

Please keep us up to date on this

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
just got back home, reading all posts now. I will answer new questions starting from this point now, as there are too many past unanswered ones for me to go through.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Did you go back to have a look?

1) If so, did you see / find anything this trip?

2) Have any members contacted you by phone or in person to hunt with you?

3) What do you think of the enhanced photos in the past 2 pages showing what seems like a figure outside the window of your car?

[edit on 7-1-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
some more new pictures taken after event. Also i'd like everyone to know i have more videos from the orgional event, but they are mostly audio of us both uhhhh.... *freaking out. I'd prefer to share them via email with members that request as I really am embarrased by a few.

i131.photobucket.com...

i131.photobucket.com...

i131.photobucket.com...

After spending a day and night back at the location i found some pretty interesting goverment installations at the exact area in question. I will try to find some satallite pictures. The sign in the last picture is to a dirt road that goes into the mountain, extremely similar to the area 51 dirt road in size and layout. The problem is the road leads no where, as we went 4wheeling behind the area in an attempt to find out where it leads, and it does NOT go into the mountain.... rather it must go directly underground and UNDER the mountain. This location was found across the street from the highway well towards the distant mountains, like i said i spend an entire day exploring the entire area. The road itself could easily fit a semi, and i can only conclude the cars must go into some underground facility. Also when off roading in an attempt to get a better view, 2 vechicles where following us and acting very similar to the area 51 camo dudes (boy do i have a story to share about that one as well). Pissed off farmers?...who knows, i do know they trailed us, spotlighted us, but never attempted to stop us or arrest us.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Did you go back to have a look?

1) If so, did you see / find anything this trip?

2) Have any members contacted you by phone or in person to hunt with you?

3) What do you think of the enhanced photos in the past 2 pages showing what seems like a figure outside the window of your car?

Yes we went back and spent all day/night at the location and exploring the surrounding area, including ALOT of offroad travel.

1. No, absolutely nothing at all in regards to UFO or strange orbs, or really anything that stood out as unusual, did see ALOT of airplanes, both commercial and local however.

2. Not one member contacted me by phone. I was really hoping to speak to someone at that time, especially while in Vegas as i honestly believed that something would be present the next night after it had happened. The first day we arrived in vegas i called the UTAH mufon number and left a message, but to this date no one at the UTAH mufon or even the national hotline has bothered to call or even send an email...

3. I would like to spend some time right now exploring that picture in more detail. If the picture of my g/f is the one which shows a figure in the background, then we very very well have either a unusual coincidence of the red lights somehow creating a illusion of a creature, or it very well may be a creature itself. I DID notice at several times that the light appeared to be emitting smoke (very faint and hard to see with the naked eye), or some sort of vapor around it and behind it as it moved. Like i said I need to look at that picture in more detail now in photoshop as we DID NOT have ANYONE else in the car with us that night... so to me personally, this would be enough evidence to convince me that i caught possibly something real on tape.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Nice photos...

I don't get the first one though... is that a mail-box? Wish it was mine

The sign in the 2nd picture down has the layout of a military sign, but the picture in the third is issued by the department of energy... thats a bit weird.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join