It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden arrested by FBI in Brooklyn?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
Leslie,

Well Leslie? Are you going to forward an exact address? (privately of course),Looks like your avoiding this thread since this was asked of you.

[edit on 12-1-2007 by talisman]

I gave him the address already

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Darklight (according to his only other thread) is a 13 year old so let us not rush to accept this claim too easily please.

Leslie - (Putting my hardass aside a moment) I'm not sure if your last post (to me) has some level of a dawning acceptance re: OCD but if it does please do seek some help with it. You'd be surprised at the level of help available and recent breakthroughs. If like you've said this whole thing has made you ill at times, and your partner also mentioned it to you, then you owe it to yourself and her. It would be very brave of you.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kickoutthejams
Darklight (according to his only other thread) is a 13 year old so let us not rush to accept this claim too easily please.

Leslie - (Putting my hardass aside a moment) I'm not sure if your last post (to me) has some level of a dawning acceptance re: OCD but if it does please do seek some help with it. You'd be surprised at the level of help available and recent breakthroughs. If like you've said this whole thing has made you ill at times, and your partner also mentioned it to you, then you owe it to yourself and her. It would be very brave of you.

My son is 13 too and he doesn't lie. Thanks for yor concern on the possible OCD.. I've never once said I wasn't or couldn't be. I just think that doens't change what I know to be true about Osama.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Leslie

I did give the exact address

I gave him the address already

airtrax007

it would have been nice to have an actual adress--but , i will post some info on this area .
Brighton Beach

Im still searching for a web cam in the area there is a few BUT---i will need an actual adress to narrow down my search, i will not proceed any longer until i have an adress.

airtrax, she is claiming to have 'given' an 'exact' address to you, your claiming it was just the Brighton Beach area. Can you verify her claim, thnks.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by talisman]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
So because 'your son doesn't lie' no 13 year olds lie. Leslie you are one for sweeping generalisations aren't you? Not a very prized trait in any investigator.

I think we'd all feel a lot better if you went and got yourself checked out with the doc before we unravel much more of your story. It would stand you in good stead here if you did that. I mean people take lie detector tests and are often asked about their medical / mental condition on here in relation to stories or questions they have posted, as well as what meds they may be on, illicit drug use, alcohol use etc.

If you really want to be taken seriously then I suggest you get yourself checked out, tell the doc a little of your story here and also let us know what meds (if any) you are on, as well as details about alcohol and any illicit drugs you are or have taken. As well as anything you've suffered from in the past medically / mentally.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Sorry guys, but I just read 8 pages and haven't got enough time to read the next 10.

I'm pretty open minded and am keen to seen something that backs any part of this story up.

Did Leslie ever post a screenshot of an email from her to the FBI or the FBI to her?

If not, do any of the pages of this thread have any evidence of her story?

Just curious

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
alienanderson,

The screenshots are on my myspace blogsprofile.myspace.com... wprofile&friendid=138669237

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Kick, I wish you would drop it already. There are now 2 of us on this board claiming that they know that Osama was captured in the US. That doubles the possibility that I am telling the truth. As far as getting "checked out" what makes you think I haven't already? I am very self-aware and despite what you think, I have a clean bill of health.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Thanks, Leslie I'll go have a look there

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienanderson
Thanks, Leslie I'll go have a look there

Be sure and check the blog archives too because some of my older stuff is in there, including possibly the screenshots. --Leslie

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
edit: my mistake Leslie, I misread the last response.

Then there's this (if it hasn't been mentioned yet):

Rebel: 'We aided bin Laden escape'

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (AP) -- Afghan insurgent leader Gulbuddin Hekmatyar claimed in a television interview broadcast Thursday that his fighters helped Osama bin Laden escape intense U.S. bombardment in the Tora Bora mountains five years ago.

Hekmatyar, a former Afghan prime minister and leader of the Hezb-e-Islami militant group, told Pakistan's private Geo TV network that when the United States began its assault on the rugged Afghan mountains in late 2001, some of his fighters moved bin Laden, his deputy Ayman al-Zawahiri and other associates to "a safe place" where he met them later.

He did not say where they found shelter. Bin Laden and al-Zawahiri are suspected to be still hiding along the Afghan-Pakistan border after the heavy U.S. pounding failed to kill them or lead to their capture.
more...

You're saying that it was Brooklyn?

[edit on 14-1-2007 by lee anoma]

[edit on 14-1-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kickoutthejams
OK Then Leslie, so you have self-diagnosed yourself and decided there is nothing wrong, despite a history of serious mental illness in the family and your partner telling you to give it up because of what it was doing to you. Not only have you caught Osama, cracked the guy that did the mydoom virus, thwarted british airways plot earlier last year and turned in how many terrorists to the Feds? But you are also now claiming that you are psychic on your blog and that it is really this that helped guide you with your many wild leaps of faith. You also say you had to give it up for a while because it was making you ill. The Feds have joked with you about getting their lotto numbers from you...

Wow.

Thanks for the recap Jams, I didn't go through all of the posts after the earlier ones, but if these claims were made then I'm going to now assume that the story is quite possibly just a sad delusion.

Leslie I don't want to personally attack you in any way, but maybe Jams is right about seeing someone about all of this. I'm not saying your claims aren't possible but they are highly unlikely to occur all to one individual. The whole "lotto numbers" comment (if true) makes me seriously wonder if they were JUST yanking the chain of a person who seriously believed they were doing something good.

It would be a nasty thing to do but wouldn't be the first time it'd have happened to someone calling in with an outlandish tip.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You're saying that it was Brooklyn?

yes..They've been feeding us that same line of bull about him being in Pakistan or Afghanistan for years now.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Leslie I don't want to personally attack you in any way, but maybe Jams is right about seeing someone about all of this. I'm not saying your claims aren't possible but they are highly unlikely to occur all to one individual. The whole "lotto numbers" comment (if true) makes me seriously wonder if they were JUST yanking the chain of a person who seriously believed they were doing something good.

It would be a nasty thing to do but wouldn't be the first time it'd have happened to someone calling in with an outlandish tip.

Your should read my actual blogs. I never claimed any of those things. They were only theories. Jam's "recap" is inaccurate. Also, in the same conversation about the lotto numbers, a celebrating fbi agent in the background asked "Is that the Green Lady". Green can mean either I am new to this or I am going to be rich. It is not derrogatory and the comment wasn't meant for my ears. If they were yanking my chain wouldn't they say something like, "Is that the crazy lady?" You should read all of the posts. There is a lot more to it. Aso, read my blog titled, "Was the FBI joking with Me?" --Leslie

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm sorry to inform you guys that Osama Bin Laden does not have a 'Myspace' account. This is just so obviously a joke - 'I saw the seahorse and just knew it was Bin Laden'. Ha! He doesn't live in Brooklyn either. How detatched from the world do you actually have to be to believe this rubbish. Wait a minute, he's doing a guest appearence on the Springer show! Maybe George Bush will make a surprise appearence and arrest him! This is just so far outside the box.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Exactly, Leslie it's time as they say 'to put up or shut up'

There's no evidence in your story just wild jumps from one unconnected item to the next along with your own misguided belief that you are psychic because you saw a rainbow or something. You evade the searching questions and cling onto anything however remote as backing your play (i.e. the 13 year old whose cousin is a general and who called him up to let him know they were holding OBL in Texas - I mean come on! really?? Is this yet another of your cases of senior gov. employees breaking standard protocol again?)

The Green Lady could mean anything at all, again you jump to conclusions it would mean you are about to be rich. Your attempts at psychic led investigations are woefully hammy and phoney I'm afraid. The FBI have had a jolly good laugh at your expense and you try and turn it around into something it clearly isn't because you simply cannot face up to the reality you are wrong, worse you are a crank! That's why they told you to stop calling them!

Frankly you are seriously deluded and worse than that you have tied up valuable government resources with your hokum and worse even than that you may have turned innocent people in and been responsible for turning their lives upside down. Shame on you Leslie Powers!

[edit on 15-1-2007 by kickoutthejams]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   

There's no evidence in your story just wild jumps from one unconnected item to the next along with your own misguided belief that you are psychic because you saw a rainbow or something.

Kick, you didn't read my blogs carefully enough I guess. I never claimed to be psychic. I'm not even sure that I believe in psychic abilities. I just said that I couldn't explain why the process I went through to find him worked. I made suggestions including the possibilitis that I was psychic or God was helping. Honestly, I have no earthly idea why the "wild jumps" worked, only that they did.

You evade the searching questions and cling onto anything however remote as backing your play (i.e. the 13 year old whose cousin is a general and who called him up to let him know they were holding OBL in Texas - I mean come on! really??

So I guess this means we are both lying, and you, Kick, the keeper of all knowledge and truth, must be right. I mean you do know everything, don't you? I mean you can sure tell a lier! The government should hire you instead of using that outdated polygraph machine. Or maybe they could use your wit to torture the truth out of people.

Is this yet another of your cases of senior gov. employees breaking standard protocol again?)

They break protocol all the time. They are human and capture Osama is huge, exciting news. Is is so hard to believe they would talk about it?

The Green Lady could mean anything at all, again you jump to conclusions it would mean you are about to be rich.

Again, this was a theory. I never stated it as fact. Is it so awful to have theories about things? Isn't that what these boards are all about?

simply cannot face up to the reality you are wrong, worse you are a crank!

And of course, you, kick, are always right! You remind me a lot of my ex-husband. He was really smart too and a mentally abusive, narcissistic alcoholic.

Frankly you are seriously deluded and worse than that you have tied up valuable government resources with your hokum and worse even than that you may have turned innocent people in and been responsible for turning their lives upside down. Shame on you Leslie Powers!

No, shame on you! You are so closed-minded that you can't see past the end of your own nose. I hurt no one, I found and turned in a ruthless killer and in exchange I am ridiculed. If you could step back from yourself and consider for one second that I might be telling the truth then you would be ashamed of your behavior on this board.

One more thing--maybe we should stop all the name-calling. I think it is counter-productive. I know I haven't been very "nice" in the post, but I am frankly sick of it. Can we at least try to be civil?

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by superpaul55
I'm sorry to inform you guys that Osama Bin Laden does not have a 'Myspace' account. This is just so obviously a joke - 'I saw the seahorse and just knew it was Bin Laden'. Ha! He doesn't live in Brooklyn either. How detatched from the world do you actually have to be to believe this rubbish. Wait a minute, he's doing a guest appearence on the Springer show! Maybe George Bush will make a surprise appearence and arrest him! This is just so far outside the box.

My goodness you do know everything, don't you? You and Kick should throw a big party to celebrate how smart you guys are!

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Still taking abuse i see, stick to your belief's leslie the truth will come,and the one's who ridicule will be standing in your shoes .Let's see how they fair when the tides have turned.

Not one of them has even tried to look for any evidence to your claims,as they sit by their monitor eating cheeto's and drinking diet soda ,while the chair they sit in strains to hold the weight of their expanding EGO.

I kind of feel sorry for them --even if your claims turn out to be a cruel joke perpitrated by the fbi or anyone else . It is still a great story to be involved with .

Like i told you before i will be there sat or sun w/video and pictures and maybe some testimony of the surronding populous.

ts

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
airtrax

Will there be video from the said date? The actual date of Aug 16 in the morning?

[edit on 16-1-2007 by talisman]

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join