It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden arrested by FBI in Brooklyn?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Everyone here, I smell something with this. Here it is but make of it what you will.

Back a few pages ago, some '13 old' person writes this. To seemingly go along with 'Leslie Powers'.

pg-16 of thread

darklight12

im not going to uncover anything but my cosin called me the day they arrested him its true but i dont know if he is alive or dead but i do know is that he was sent to a top secret base in texas thats all i know ill keep you in on it

then 'Leslie Powers' responds a few pages later

page-18

So you are telling me that your cousin, the military general, heard about Osama's capture in Brooklyn and said they moved him to a secret location in Texas?

Doesn't anyone else find this higly suspect? We have someone who claims to be some female, giving tips to the FBI about Bin Laden in Brooklyn, we find out this person lives in Texas, and during the course of the coversation someone else tries to verify her story about this by claiming Bin Laden was moved to Texas!

The whole Texas thing is not sitting right with me.

Notice also on her Blog it says this:

LESLIE POWERS

On the late morning of August 16th, 2006 I called the FBI in New York and asked to speak with the terrorist task force. They put me through. This was several days after I had given them the name and address of Osama.

Now compare this with what was posted by

Akareyon

To: [email protected]>
>Subject: attn: duty agent
>Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 06:28:07 -0500

>
>I believe this individual may be Osama Bin Laden.

Notice what is happening here? The Blog is claiming the tip went to the New York office, but clearly here the message goes to the Texas office in Houston.

Also notice the time? Now 18 minutes previous 'Leslie Powers' calls this number.

Akareyon

Date: 8/12/06
Call Destination: Houston, TX
Time: 6:10 AM
Number Called: 731-693-5000
Call Type:
Minutes: 8
Airtime Charges: $ -
Toll Charges: $ -
Total: $ -

Notice, this is a very generic number that anyone can call as my prior post proved? Then 18 minutes later she attains a generic email, this of course due to the fact that the Houston email on site is NOT MEANT TO WORK!! It doesn't on purpose!

So she had to call that number to get that email!

Try it yourself, you can't get the email off the site for security reasons, you have to call that number!

So here we have Leslie's story unfolding as *bull* right before our eyes. She couldn't have this 'relationship' with the agents and trust, if she had to call a generic general number for the email only 4 days before the date of the arrest!!

IF you still are holding some hope for her, consider that fact again.

LESLIE is telling us she had to go through proper protocal, and call the office in her area first! Now are we to believe in only 4 days she aquired the FBI's trust and had a good relationship with them?

Then also consider, this means Aug 12 would be the REAL first date of contact!!!!

Her Blog made it sound like she contacted the New York office with the data.

So now we can conclude conclusively and have evidence for that her first FBI contact was on the morning of Aug 12th. She didn't know anyone previous as she admitted to me that she had to follow protocal, before calling New York, the reason I asked her that was for that very reason.

This story is a hoax.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by talisman]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Muahahahahhahah Bin Laden can't be in Brooklyn as he is in Boise drinking Shandies with his homies. Hoax Fraud stinks like !@s.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by mazzroth]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Bottom line

Her first contact with the FBI is August 12th, only four days before Aug 16.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Please don't jump to conclusions. I only gave you an excerpt, not a transcript of the only call made as a bait. There were calls before 08/12 and after 08/12, and there were e-mails before and after 08/12. I just don't see myself typing off that complete log or exposing the emails anytime soon, that's Leslie's decision.

That's why I said that maybe one of the mods (Byrd?) might want to check the new evidence. Dates, times & destinations of emails and calls seem to fit.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
kickoutthejams-----No that is not the house.. the house in question is a group of row homes --apartments that look all the same.

I did find it interesting that the door of #14 was different then the rest--maybe it was replaced after the FBI had broke it down when entering.

When i was there the street was filled with parked cars on both sides--but there was nobody around--no walking couples or people no dogs no noise.

But the next block down the place was bustling with activity.

By the way the whole place was filled with middle eastern people--no whites --blacks--hispanic--mexican.

Mostly the population was made up of people wearing funny (big) hats--veils over faces--robes and the likeness of the pictures that we see of mid eastern decent.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
OK Airtrax thanks. I figured maybe it was the wrong one.

Brighton Beach area is highly ethnic though, not just with middle eastern types. There's koreans, eastern europeans, russians etc.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I did find it interesting that the door of #14 was different then the rest--maybe it was replaced after the FBI had broke it down when entering.

When i was there the street was filled with parked cars on both sides--but there was nobody around--no walking couples or people no dogs no noise.

But the next block down the place was bustling with activity.

Maybe if they weren't all arrested, they moved out after Osama's arrest. Maybe they were afraid they would be next. Maybe the people in the other apartments were AQ or AQ sympathizers. This would explain why only number 14 was kicked in (most likely since it was a different door)

By the way the whole place was filled with middle eastern people--no whites --blacks--hispanic--mexican.

Mostly the population was made up of people wearing funny (big) hats--veils over faces--robes and the likeness of the pictures that we see of mid eastern decent.

Wow! This is really interesting. He would blend right in in a place like that!

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
He would be paraded in a cage like a mad tiger for all to see. Unless he is really a CIA paid person who is being used to keep the war machine raging. Then he would have just disappeared.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

The whole Texas thing is not sitting right with me.

It's just a coincidence. Texas is a big state. Get over it.

Now compare this with what was posted by

Akareyon

Notice what is happening here? The Blog is claiming the tip went to the New York office, but clearly here the message goes to the Texas office in Houston.

As I have said all along, I was still calling in tips. They told me to redirect any new calls to New York. I assume this is because my tips were good. A few days after I called in the Osama tip, I was calling New York and emailing New York.

Also notice the time? Now 18 minutes previous 'Leslie Powers' calls this nu
mber.

Yes, I called them to tell them I was sending an email with the information.

Notice, this is a very generic number that anyone can call as my prior post proved? Then 18 minutes later she attains a generic email, this of course due to the fact that the Houston email on site is NOT MEANT TO WORK!! It doesn't on purpose!
So she had to call that number to get that email!

I sent the email so I would have proof that I was the one sending the information. I never said I had to call the number to get the email. I called the number so that they would know to expect an email.

LESLIE is telling us she had to go through proper protocal, and call the office in her area first! Now are we to believe in only 4 days she aquired the FBI's trust and had a good relationship with them?
Then also consider, this means Aug 12 would be the REAL first date of contact!!!!

It was more than 4 days. I had called in a tip before that one. Aug 12 was not the first day of contact. Akyreon already attested to this.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
Leslie,

You are telling us that you found out all of this by being a good researcher?

Not everything was difficult to find. It is quite easy to find the FBI's phone number. They want people to be able to contact them to call in tips, etc..

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kickoutthejams
Leslie, my theory adds up just fine. They keep you chatting in order to fill out the form and gather info on 'a person of interest' - That's really a very standard thing to do. They will say anything to you as the object of the interview is not to give away their position but to find out more about yours.

And can you please answer my other question... You say you have turned in 6 people in total is this correct?

It wouldn't take 20 minutes to do that. Besides, I never gave the name and address in the phone call. I only told them to expect an email. I actually turned in 8 tips on individuals and 1 or 2 more on networking information. I do not know if they were all good though. The only one I know for sure about is Osama. I also highly suspect my first tip was good too since they took the following tips seriously.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Akareyon

I am not jumping to conclusions. I am calling Leslie on her hoax. The one thing your limited evidence proved was that her first approach of the FBI occured on Aug 12th.

No other evidence is needed. How do I know this was her first approach? Cause I asked her why she didn't contact the NEW YORK FBI. She said she had to follow the protocal and contact what was in her area first.

#1. This makes her blog with all her connections at the FBI and contacts look like total bull.

#2. There isn't enough time from the 12th-16th for the FBI to do a proper research of any of what she said.

I would call on anyone here to look at this and for the Mods to seriously consider doing something, perhaps forwarding this to law enforcement.

Anyone who would seriously waist the FBI's time and efforts is playing a game that shouldn't be played. End of story and End of debate.

She said herself, she had to follow protocal and that log clearly dated this on the 12th of Aug, just 4 days before the supposed arrest.

Even if you believe her for whatever reason, 4 days isn't enough time from first point of contact.

This is a hoax. This doesn't deserver anymore to be debated by us, this deserves one of the mod's to go and forward this to the FBI themselves, let them deal with this person.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I myself have had several inneractions with numerous branches of our government. I have never seen them act in the manner you describe. Did you really believe they would tell you what they were going to do?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Talisman, I understand that you (and kick and most others here) are sure Leslie is lying. And I understand your tactics. You make Leslie explain herself, hoping she gets stuck in her defense and arguments and eventually contradicts herself. I applaud you for being a thinker who doesn't believe everything that someone puts up on his myspace blog.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Leslie and haven't meant to ever since bringing this to ATS because I think she's doing a great job already defending herself. But if it comes to things I believe to be right, I feel a certain obligation to raise my voice. You know what I mean? You surely know, because that's what exactly what you're doing as well.

So, please, let us use some common logic. Up until last week, this thread had gone 20 pages without a single shred of evidence except for 2 screenshots of emails that could easily be faked (+12 forwarded mails in my inbox); the discussion here was all about if she's lying, if she ever talked to the FBI at all, if she's mentally ill, all those sorts of things. She's now presenting the scans of her telephone logs, so it's not about whether she talked to the FBI, but what the conversations were about. Let us use common logic. You see a flash, and you hear a thunder a few seconds after that. Could flash and thunder be related? Maybe. The same thing happens one or two days later. It's becoming likely that the two belong to each other.

Do you think that the emails, which were sent to the same office she talked with, could have anything to do with the calls she made before and/or after? I think so, and that's why I believe her story so far.

The fact is, I stink at writing fiction. I rule at writing true stories and poetry about real life events.

- Leslies MySpace Profile
Unlike Leslie, I stink at writing real life poetry, I'm pretty creative at making up fantasy worlds and connecting stuff that doesn't belong to each other and all that. I proved that already when I suggested that farfetched Lord of War scenario in this thread. And I'm even going to write an essay about JRR Tolkiens knowledge about the truth behind Marcus Eli Ravage's article "A Real Case Against Jews", hidden in the LOTR saga, sometime.

But I have a hard time imagining a pathological liar or professional hoaxer spending so much of his free time making up a story that nobody believes anyways. Oh, sure, she would have to come up with a scenario where Osama bin Laden had lived in NY for the past 6 years. That's so incredible that it HAS to be true... But what would be her agenda? What would she be trying to do? What would she gain? Even my fantasy can't fetch that far. But I can imagine what she's risking. What if someone knew her real name and adress? I guess that's not a pretty thing - if there are people out there who are willing to travel to Brighton Beach and check her claims, there also might be people who are ready to knock on her door and invite themselves for a cup of coffee.

So she's suffering from a mental disease and has been annoying the FBI offices in Houston and NY with her mails and calls right from the beginning. But then, I wonder, would any FBI agent bother to chat 14 minutes away with her, and the next day another agent even 20 minutes?

Again and again: please don't get me wrong. I still don't completely rule out the possibility that Osama bin Laden has died in Pakistan in the summer of '06 and never touched American soil in his lifetime. I also know that, if Leslie's story were true, parts of the "official conspiracy theories", section "they made it themselves", would fall like a house of cards and that for that reason, Osama isn't even allowed to have existed in the first place. IF Leslie == right THEN hooray for the "they let it happen" theorists? Then so be it. As self-proclaimed truth-seekers, we shouldn't discard or discredit evidence just because it doesn't fit with our world view.

I'll wait for the logs from 8/14/06 - 9/13/06, I bet there will be a line somewhere that says Leslie made a call to NY early in the morning ;-)

I hope the mods still have an eye on this subject, because I'm sure Leslie will be happy to share the new evidence.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by Akareyon]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Akareyon

What people are thinking, is that the only hoax available is one where a person pretends that they have called the FBI. I am not thinking it is that type of Hoax at all. I am seeing, before my eyes what I see as proof that this person has contrived this all along, whether the FBI was contacted or not.

But, for the sake of argument lets suppose Leslie is telling the truth. That you come up with more evidence of contact.

None of this can change one Incontrevertable fact that we have before us:

The first contact with the FBI(Aug-12th) is 4 days before supposed arrest(16th).

That just isn't enough time to mobilize and conduct the proper stake-out and in order for them to act they need evidence that is so sure there can be no mistake. The FBI doesn't mobilize for every good sounding tip out there.

This fact alone shuts down this theory, it shuts down even the remote possibility of it being true, whether she hoaxed this or not.

There is no way the FBI in such a short time of knowing someone, would start telling them their plans of arrest.

I ask anyone here to go to her Blog and read her account, on the Bin Laden thing, then go back and see that her first contact is Aug-12th.

After that is done, the story on the blog sounds embellished at least, it surely doesn't add up.

So even *IF* it isn't a 'hoax' like some people seem to want to believe, it doesn't change the fact that the time frame just doesn't add up.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by talisman]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   

The first contact with the FBI(Aug-12th) is 4 days before supposed arrest(16th).

No, my first email reguarding a terrorist was August 7th. I had also been working with the before that on a separate case that didn't involve a terrorist. I used my leverage from the good tip I gave on the other case to get an agent to take me seriously on the terrorist tip. She was all excited and hopeful that my tip was good and was going to call it into New York personally. This was the same agent I had been speeking to all along on the other case. A few days after my Aug 7th tip was called in the Brittish Airways plot was thwarted. I think they may have listened in on the guy and got some important information. I think this is why they took the Osama tip seriously and were so quick to mobilize based on my tip. I had already established a relationship of giving good leads.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Sorry Leslie, but your claims just keep getting wilder and wilder. I cant keep up anymore. I think that for people to believe you, especially the people here at ATS, your gonna need some evidence to back your story.

As for me, a few easily faked emails and an alleged phone record is not considered proof.

[edit on 26/1/2007 by Conspiracy Theorist]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist
Sorry Leslie, but your claims just keep getting wilder and wilder.
Are they? I can't see where she added up to the story already told in her blogs... eccept for more evidence.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist
Sorry Leslie, but your claims just keep getting wilder and wilder. I cant keep up anymore. I think that for people to believe you, especially the people here at ATS, your gonna need some evidence to back your story.

As for me, a few easily faked emails and an alleged phone record is not considered proof.

[edit on 26/1/2007 by Conspiracy Theorist]

No, but there is lots of circumstancial evidence to build a case. If you put aside my personal testimony and the phone records and emails, there is the testimony of other members. There is the member who claims his cousin, a military general, called him and told him that Osama was arrested and moved to a facility in Texas. There is also airtrak's testimony that the blocks surrounding the apartment I reported are composed of almost all Middle Easterners. He also said that the apartments that I claimed Osama was occupying now seem abandoned. I know for a fact that people were occupying them in August because I paid for confirmed addresses by a rather expensive search service. They verify this based on utility hookups. Why is the complex suddenly abandoned a few months later? This is odd in a bustling Brooklyn neighborhood. Then there is the fact that the door to the apartment I claim belonged to Osama is differnet from all of the other doors of matching apartments. Airtrax theorized that perhaps the original door was kicked in and had to be replaced. Murderers have been convicted with less evidence. Why is it so hard to consider that I might be telling the truth? Also, consider this-- if I am such a lier or a hoaxer why, in over 20 pages, have I not been caught in a lie or a contradiction? My story is consistant. I must give kickoutthejams credit. At least he believe that I believe. That is a good start. --Leslie

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It is really puzzling to me that Bush Corp wouldn't want this arrest made public. The public views him as the biggest failure ever and this arrest would definitely do something for his ratings. Granted, the concept of the world's most wanted man being arrested in our backyard is somewhat frightening, but still, if he's gone, why do they even continue the charade and, more important, why haven't the islamic fundamentalists started demanding his release?

Terror attacks have been committed around the globe with the demand for prisoner releases. Why haven't we had one single request for his release "or the fires of hell will be raining down on us"?

Are the feds able to cover up Osama's capture so well that even his closest associates aren't aware of his arrest?

I highly doubt it.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join