It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden arrested by FBI in Brooklyn?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
(deep sigh...)

Leslie...

If we're talking about opinions here then this whole story is really just that isn't it? Your opinion that YOU were responsible for the capture of OBL. As you have no FACTS to back it up (rather a messy and confused and rather unbelievable trail of clues joined together through your own intuition) we are really left with your opinion.

There's a lot of believers here. Some who believe in UFOs, others in reptiles wanting to take over the world, Atlantis, just about every conspiracy in the book. This is THE place for believers but nobody is believing you. Ask yourself for a moment maybe why that could be?

The FBI didn't make you into a hero. What for a day was it? And then the 'please don't call us' and ignoring your calls started. I mean you actually seem so thick skinned that you didn't get the message that they didn't want anything to do with you. They started treating you like a crank!

You even pushed the envelope further with no regard for your personal status with them by 'calling them up just to annoy them' these are your words Leslie.

This is what happened Leslie. You called them to let them know you had found OBL and they listened to your story and jaded and tired and overworked people they are: they had a little fun with you. They get a lot of crank callers, they teased you, they played with you for a while it was funny. Then when it wasn't funny anymore you were told not to call anymore.

You have taken all this the wrong way and constructed a theory around this that they must be keeping it secret because facing up to the fact they were just joshing with you (and come on, what could that agent have mean't about turning him in if it wasn't a josh?) because the reality hurts.

You didn't catch him, you got it all wrong.

Wake up!

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
kickoutthejams,

I already dealt with the "they were joshing with me" theory days ago. They don't have the time or the energy to create an elaborate hoax that spans between different offices in different cities for the benefit of one person. I find your theory to be ridiculous. You don't know, because you weren't there. You didn't experience what I did. I'm not making any of this up, despite what you may think.

--Leslie

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by airtrax007
Leslie, as i mentioned before do you have an adress of the hideout that was raided--i would like to view the web cam archives of brooklyn--there are plenty of them.

thanks
ts

Ok I sent it to you in a U2U Good luck. --Leslie

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I am of the same exact opinion. I prefer people to stick to the facts as I see them as well.

Funny! LOL

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Talisman,

I don't know the agent's name nor did I ask for it because I had no intention of turning him in. BTW, I sent airtrax the address. I think the arrest happened in the early morning of Augusst 16th. --Leslie

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Crakeur,

If I got the 25 mil, I would gladly pay the taxes
)

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Leslie,

I have read 18 pages of thread. Whew! I don't know whether or not to believe the accounting of your experience, but, I'll tell you this.

I admire your resilience to attack. Stick to your guns lady.

I also have to say that Chissler would get my vote for classiest ATS Member, regardless of his position on the facts, or lack of facts, he defended the posters right to civility. Good show! If everybody held themselves in such a way, it would indeed be a beautiful world.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
OK Then Leslie, so you have self-diagnosed yourself and decided there is nothing wrong, despite a history of serious mental illness in the family and your partner telling you to give it up because of what it was doing to you. Not only have you caught Osama, cracked the guy that did the mydoom virus, thwarted british airways plot earlier last year and turned in how many terrorists to the Feds? But you are also now claiming that you are psychic on your blog and that it is really this that helped guide you with your many wild leaps of faith. You also say you had to give it up for a while because it was making you ill. The Feds have joked with you about getting their lotto numbers from you, and turning 'them' in they have also told you not to call them and yet you know this all a wider conspiracy and that they really did act on your information even though you don't have a shred of proof that they did and that they arrested OBL and he must be dead because no announcement was made. You have stated you call FBI up late at night? Why is that? Couldn't you wait until office hours? I'll tell you why it's because you can't let it go, it's a compulsion with you. You have escalated it above and beyond the acceptable Norm to the point they want nothing to do with you. I mean rationally you know you shouldn't make persistent calls to FBI 'just to annoy them' but you did it. Who cares about other people trying to reach that agent at the same time with a life or death situation? Clearly you don't or you wouldn't have done it.

You are bulding a wall around yourself Leslie. You need to step out of it and get some serious perspective.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Well now , i had just started searching and this area is a good place for him to hide , it would have been nice to have an actual adress--but , i will post some info on this area .
Brighton Beach was redeveloped as a fairly dense residential community with the final rebuilding of the Brighton Beach railway into a modern rapid transit line of the New York City Subway system c. 1920. The area has a large community of Jewish immigrants who left what was the Soviet Union in the 1980s and 1990s. However, living in the Soviet Union has made them in many ways culturally distinct from the Jewish immigrants that moved to the neighborhood decades earlier from Tsarist Russia. The recent influx of Soviet culture has resulted in recent émigrés being more culturally similar to Russians and Ukrainians than to the earlier Jewish immigrants. Some of the newer Jewish emigres are married to Russian or Ukrainian Christians, and non-Jewish surnames abound. Brighton Beach was dubbed "Little Odessa" by the local populace long ago due to many of its residents having come from Odessa. It is or was reportedly the home of the Russian Mafia in the United States. In 2006, Alek Krasny was elected to the New York State Assembly, the first elected official from the Jewish community of Brighton Beach.

Brighton Beach is also home to many other ethnic groups such as immigrants from Pakistan. On Brighton 7th Street, there is a mosque where Muslims (mostly Pakistani) go to pray. There is another mosque located between Brighton 8th Street and Banner Avenue. Brighton Beach is also home to people of Mexican and other Latino descent. There are some Polish and a sizeable community of Georgian residents, but relatively few Italian-Americans or African-Americans remaining. There are some Korean markets also, but for the most part their owners do not reside in the neighborhood.

here is a birds eye of the area--im still looking for web cams in the area--

maps.google.com...,+ny&ie=UTF8&om=1&t=h&z=16&ll=40.578156,-73.954511&spn=0.006454,0.021501

[edit on 10-1-2007 by airtrax007]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
My goodness it really won't be long before people like Leslie and others will be applauding the rounding up and containment of all Muslims will it?

Leslie has been turning in Muslim sounding people with myspace accounts with no justification beyond her psychic powers of intuition and now what any area where Muslims live is a target is it?

You people are soundling like you are starting a witch hunt! You can't just rat people to the feds because they are muslim, have a myspace account or muslim sounding email addy and 'no friends'. It's paranoia

Come on America you've come a long way and went through the civil rights movement for a reason. It's a land of freedom and respect for freedom isn't it?

Don't buy into what Leslie is saying. You can't waste the time of the authorities who have such an important job to do. If you really want to help sign up and join them and you'll have this kind of intuitive psychobabble investigative powers drilled out of you johnny quick and get turned on to the real deal.

Leslie is clearly some kind of islamaphobe who is willing to turn innocent people in and turn their lives upside down based on no actual evidence whatsoever. And this kind of 'well if they are innocent they have nothing to hide' won't wash. In the UK an innocent man was shot dead, shot through the head at point blank range 7 times because he looked Muslim but was in fact Brazilian due to faulty intel. Another innocent muslim man was shot in a raid on his house in the middle of the night and then found innocent. This kind of stuff does have negative consequences above and beyond the waste of valuable time and resources.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
airtrax007

I find it suspect that she didn't forward an exact address and location. If this story was true, we would have to conclude that Bin Laden was hiding near the mosque, it would be easy also just to talk to muslims living in the area, if they heard anything.

If he was caught anywhere near some Russians, I am sure we all would know about this by now

So one method would be just to talk to people, but by not giving an exact location the story starts to smell.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
kickoutthejams

think of this as an 'info' hunt and not a 'witch' hunt. some members here are ready to investigate this with a keen eye. I don't think any muslim has been turned in, due to the fact that I don't believe Leslie was talking to the FBI and if by chance she/he was, then they took her for one hell of a ride.

The story so far is just that --a story, but now the story can't even offer some basic things one would expect, it is the process of weeding out those who are truly being honest or others who have some other motives.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Talisman,

But Leslie has shown emails on her blog to the Feds I believe? And she has stated she has turned in several (how many is that? more than a few?) 'terrorists' although she clearly could not know whether they were terrorists or not and in all likelihood appear to have been innocent muslims or muslim sounding people who 'fit the frame' because the rainbow told her they were or whatever mumbo jumbo technique she uses.

I agree there's a heck of a lot we don't know but it seems fairly established she did pester the FBI just to annoy them and even call them late at night and stuff and that they did finally say 'stop calling us'.

An Info hunt is fair enough but wannabe 'investigators' could do better than show up in a muslim neighborhood and start asking around about whether OBL lived here, was arrested here etc. This is a sensitive environ which is already suffering from intense scrutiny and surely best left in the hands of the professionals.

Of course I'm all for checking Leslie's 'story' out, Debunking is an essential part of what goes down here after all. However I just believe it would be better to debunk without irritating muslim communities.

[edit on 10-1-2007 by kickoutthejams]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
yes he called me he is a millitary genral he got back from iraq a few days ago and was doing some work in charlotte and his friend called him and told him then he called me

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Proof of contact?

Agent names, dates and numbers?

Official FBI Incident Reference Numbers (tracing/tracking)?

FBI Email response addresses?

Nope. Nothing, huh? Thought so.

Good night.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Im still searching for a web cam in the area there is a few BUT---i will need an actual adress to narrow down my search, i will not proceed any longer until i have an adress.

thanks

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Leslie,

Well Leslie? Are you going to forward an exact address? (privately of course),Looks like your avoiding this thread since this was asked of you.

[edit on 12-1-2007 by talisman]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
kickoutthejams,

I never made all those claims. I had theories. The only one I know about for sure is Osama. I could have OCD as you suggest, I don't know. That doesn't mean that they didn't catch Osama based on my tips.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
airtrax007

I find it suspect that she didn't forward an exact address and location. If this story was true, we would have to conclude that Bin Laden was hiding near the mosque, it would be easy also just to talk to muslims living in the area, if they heard anything.

If he was caught anywhere near some Russians, I am sure we all would know about this by now

So one method would be just to talk to people, but by not giving an exact location the story starts to smell.

I did give the exact address

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklight12
yes he called me he is a millitary genral he got back from iraq a few days ago and was doing some work in charlotte and his friend called him and told him then he called me

So you are telling me that your cousin, the military general, heard about Osama's capture in Brooklyn and said they moved him to a secret location in Texas?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join