It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden arrested by FBI in Brooklyn?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Leslie, back to the real world for a moment. You didn't find Osama and I am going to tell you why. If you did then Pakistani Intelligence would have gotten wind of this through their connections in the Muslim Underworld, the Russian Spy agency would have as well, their arms are well known to be inside different gov organizations.

What on earth makes you think they had any idea where Osama was? They've been saying for months now that they don't have a clue.

Your making it seem like the United States is the only entity that would be needed to keep this secret. Even Al'Qaeda would probably tell their members so they could insight a more fervent Jihad.

I disagree. I think Osama's capture was an embarrassment to Al Qaida and they want to keep it quiet as badly as we do. Check the news. Right after August 16th, there was a whole rash of thwarted terrorist attempts in the US. They were reported first as terror attacks followed by a cover story issued by the government claiming they were not. I watched it all on CNN. I think Al Qaida was panicked without their leader and trying to pull off all of their plots at once, perhaps as revenge. Here's a blog I wrote about it:
Thwarted Terror Attempts: More Evidence

If you will check the news date back in August, you will notice that there were several thwarted terror attempts that occurred on US soil. These mostly occurred during the days immediately following Osama's arrest on August 16th. Remember the boys caught with hundreds of cell phones. Remember the thwarted attempt to Blow up the Brooklyn Bridge? Remember the old muslem lady found on the airplane with explosive devices? How about the explosive devices found near a port in California (if I remember correctly). Doesn't it make sense that Osama's followers were panicking and trying to carry out all of their plans at once, perhaps as vengence? I also recall that first it would come out in the news as a terror attempt and then later a cover story was given claiming it was not a terrorist attempt. CNN was complaining that their normally reliable sources in the FBI were giving them conflicting information. Why were they thwarted? Could it be that they had gathered intelligence based in part by some of my tips concerning terrorist cells in Brooklyn? This should give you all something to think about.

Bin Laden isn't going to use Myspace with a title that is already commonly known, that would be self-defeating.

Yes, this was a crucial mistake. I think he had become over-confident after years of successfully hiding in plain site.

Also again, if you had anything to do with his arrest YOU WOULD BE TOLD TO KEEP QUIET, not because NO-ONE WOULD BELIEVE YOU, but because that information might fall into the *WRONG HANDS*.

If they told me to keep quiet, they would have to outwardly admit to me that they caught him and pay me the reward money. I offered to sign a non-disclosure agreement in exchange for the money. They turned me down.

I am personally leaning toward you being a disinfo person, I already heard this mentioned on coast to coast, so it has already got some media attention, if it gets any more I can see where this will lead.

I have no desire to harm to Truth Movement. I would like to add to the knowledge pool that you have collected against the government.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Leslie Powers

What on earth makes you think they had any idea where Osama was? They've been saying for months now that they don't have a clue.

Again, if Osama Bin Laden was caught in NEW YORK, many Musilms within Al'Qaeda would know, and many of them are working for Pakastani Intel, it would leak. That is a fact you can't ignore nor can you get around.

I disagree. I think Osama's capture was an embarrassment to Al Qaida and they want to keep it quiet as badly as we do. Check the news. Right after August 16th, there was a whole rash of thwarted terrorist attempts in the US. They were reported first as terror attacks followed by a cover story issued by the government claiming they were not. I watched it all on CNN. I think Al Qaida was panicked without their leader and trying to pull off all of their plots at once, perhaps as revenge. Here's a blog I wrote about it:

Al'Qaeda as I already have mentioned have undercover Pakastani Intel working for them, it would leak. This fact alone makes your claim false. Regarding August 16th and after, sorry but in Toronto at around JUNE 2-3/2006 a fanatical Islamic bomb plot was thwarted, so it is happening before and after, there is no connection timewise.

CNN

Saturday, June 3, 2006;
TORONTO, Ontario (CNN) -- Canadian police said on Saturday they had halted a "real and serious" terror threat in and around Toronto.

Twelve men and five youths said to have been inspired by al Qaeda were arrested in the operation involving hundreds of officers, authorities said.

The group was "planning to commit a series of terrorist attacks against solely Canadian targets in southern Ontario," Royal Canadian Mounted Police Assistant Commissioner Mike McDonell said at a news conference.

Yes, this was a crucial mistake. I think he had become over-confident after years of successfully hiding in plain site.

There was no-mistake, because like him or hate him he is clever and to smart to make a such a mistake. There is too much experience fighting in the shadows, claiming such a mistake is very weak.

If they told me to keep quiet, they would have to outwardly admit to me that they caught him and pay me the reward money. I offered to sign a non-disclosure agreement in exchange for the money. They turned me down.

NO, they wouldn't. They would just tell you to keep quiet and then investigate you like there was no tommorow.

You see another thing that has been overlooked, is that an arrest like your suggesting, many low level FBI would have to be involved in the process, all it takes is ONE OF THEM TO go to the NEW YORK TIMES WITH THIS, only as a source, then the Times would follow up and use their connections.

I have no desire to harm to Truth Movement. I would like to add to the knowledge pool that you have collected against the government.

I'm going to tell you why I find this hard to believe. You seem to be coming out with this very close to the time we also have been hearing about RAY BEAMS destroying the TWIN TOWERS, all sorts of weird things have been coming out very close together, to me that looks planned. You like seeing connections, well that is one hell of a connection in my book.

Also the fact that the Pentagon is to be *FIGHTING* the NET, with Disinfo.

BBC

newly declassified document gives a fascinating glimpse into the US military's plans for "information operations" - from psychological operations, to attacks on hostile computer networks.

Bloggers beware.

I wonder....

[edit on 5-1-2007 by talisman]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
You didn't find Osama and I am going to tell you why. If you did then Pakistani Intelligence would have gotten wind of this through their connections in the Muslim Underworld, the Russian Spy agency would have as well, their arms are well known to be inside different gov organizations.

Your making it seem like the United States is the only entity that would be needed to keep this secret. Even Al'Qaeda would probably tell their members so they could insight a more fervent Jihad.
Okay, so when the "Muslim Underworld" (whatever that may be) cries total djihad we'll know for sure that Leslie was right?

What exactly is Moscow's, Berlin's, Paris', Beijing's or London's position on, let's say, 911 and aliens? That should settle some arguments on ATS :-)

Bin Laden isn't going to use Myspace with a title that is already commonly known, that would be self-defeating. On the one hand you talk about the ability to email people in secret using myspace, then you talk about common names that he used, that is just very inconsistent.
Sounds sensible. Leslie?

Also again, if you had anything to do with his arrest YOU WOULD BE TOLD TO KEEP QUIET, not because NO-ONE WOULD BELIEVE YOU, but because that information might fall into the *WRONG HANDS*.
Sounds sensible as well. Why not give Leslie the money (I mean, it's not that much if you have the Pentagon's budget), provide her with a nice life and tell her to keep quiet?

On the other hand, that agent put it quite bluntly: "Prove it." Right now, she's trying to do so, and NOT EVEN ON ATS, Terra's leading conspiracy forum, anyone believes her. Maybe the FBI knew just that would happen. I guess those agencies know how to ridicule a source that tells too much.

That in and of itself is what makes your claim false.
Does it? I mean, really, beyond doubt?

I don't know the game that is being played here, I don't know if it is disinfo, I don't know if the FBI took you for a ride, but I do know that this wouldn't be secret if that is what happened for the reasons I stated.

I am personally leaning toward you being a disinfo person, I already heard this Bin Laden thing mentioned on coast to coast, so it has already got some media attention, if it gets any more media I can see where this will lead, it will discredit anything to do with 9/11.
Okay, that's a clear position: Leslie is a disinfo agent, dispatched to split up the Truth Movements and weaken the Anti NWO Revolution - and to discredit all efforts for a better America and a better world.

If you really fear that all it needs to do that is one girl or guy sitting at his computer assembling a few dubious claims and some gullible followers, then "truth" just can't be the right thing :-)

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Excellent marketing strategy. Mystery usually has a way with logic.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   

NO, they wouldn't. They would just tell you to keep quiet and then investigate you like there was no tommorow.

If they officially admitted to me they would have to pay me the reward money. Don't you see that? If they paid me the reward money I would have hard-core evidence that he was captured. There is no way around that.

You see another thing that has been overlooked, is that an arrest like your suggesting, many low level FBI would have to be involved in the process, all it takes is ONE OF THEM TO go to the NEW YORK TIMES WITH THIS, only as a source, then the Times would follow up and use their connections.

Well, I think they're all too scared to come forward after the whole Plame thing. They don't want to lose their jobs or be prosecuted or something. We don't know what kind of intimidation they are facing.

As far as the Ontario plot that was thwarted, that only strengthens my point. They are hear on this continent and they are plottting against us. Also, that was only one incident. There were 3 or 4 right after the 16th when I am telling you Osama was arrested. This is too close to be a coincidence. --Leslie

[edit on 1/5/2007 by Leslie Powers]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
without wishing to beat the dead horse any further Leslie, It's not the obsession that's your problem, it's the compulsion.

There's no way on Earth you've caught OBL the way you say, it's frankly whack. It's so whack its funny especially the way you twist and turn and make your 'connections' and state things as 'fact' just because you think them.

Like how do you know the FBI broke standard protocol? You don't you're assuming? Did they tell you they were breaking SOP just for you? Did they?

So you thwarted the British Airways plot, captured OBL and found the perp of the mydoom virus. Have I left anything out? Oh yes turned in several other terrorists. What are you going to do for an encore? Are we really to expect this is all down to your monk savant-like powers?

The problem with compulsive liars is the whiff of bovine

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Akareyon

Okay, so when the "Muslim Underworld" (whatever that may be) cries total djihad we'll know for sure that Leslie was right?

The point being is that the 'MUSLIM UNDERWORLD' has inside it Pakastani Intel Agents, do you honestly think that Al'Qaeda would keep this quiet amongst themselves? I certainly think they would talk about something like that, it would be logical, if not to us to themselves, whether we notice the Jihad wasn't the point. They would notice it and gain from it.

It would leak back through to Pakastani Intel, if he was arrested in New York, Muslims in New York who knew about him, might not have been arrested and if they were they have friends etc.

Okay, that's a clear position: Leslie is a disinfo agent, dispatched to split up the Truth Movements and weaken the Anti NWO Revolution - and to discredit all efforts for a better America and a better world.

If you really fear that all it needs to do that is one girl or guy sitting at his computer assembling a few dubious claims and some gullible followers, then "truth" just can't be the right thing :-)

I honestly think it likely 'he/she' is. I dont' know that for sure but that is where I am leaning, and yes one person with the internet can start things, just look at a computer virus or the JOHN TITOR PHENOMENA.

It is the timing of her story.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Leslie

If they officially admitted to me they would have to pay me the reward money. Don't you see that? If they paid me the reward money I would have hard-core evidence that he was captured. There is no way around that.

Having a lot of money proves nothing. A lot of people have a lot of money. It is not like they would pay you and leave a wide open trail to the money if they told you to keep quiet.

The money would be handled by another party seemingly totally un-related to the FBI and probably for a different money figure.

Well, I think they're all too scared to come forward after the whole Plame thing. They don't want to lose their jobs or be prosecuted or something. We don't know what kind of intimidation they are facing.

They wouldn't be *SCARED* because in my scenario they are protected, they would come to the NEW YORK TIMES as a *SOURCE* of information, they wouldn't have to reveal their name.

As far as the Ontario plot that was thwarted, that only strengthens my point. They are hear on this continent and they are plottting against us.

Yes and everyone knew they are here on this continent, this is not your point and this actually goes against what your saying in terms of a supposed *timeline*. These types of things happen, trying to LINK it to something without any hard evidence isn't wise.

Also, that was only one incident. There were 3 or 4 right after the 16th when I am telling you Osama was arrested. This is too close to be a coincidence. --Leslie

The British Airways was before the 16th. The one I listed was before the 16th, Florida terror PLOT was in June, it looks like JUNE IS Also a month of *connections*. There is no connection because this is on-going.

The fact of the matter is you need the UNITED STATES in your plot to be the ONLY ONE TO BE QUIET, but the fact is even if what your saying is true, this would be in the hands of Al'Qaeda, in the hands of Pakastani Intel and probably the Mossad.

Again a Low Level FBI person there in on the arrest would 'spill' it to the NEW YORK TIMES or someone else as a source of information.

It would spill.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Leslie Powers

The other thing that you should seriously consider is that the UNITED STATES in no way benefits from keeping such an arrest secret. If anything Bush would seem like a victor, Saddam gone, Bin Laden Arrested, even if it was in New York. There would be no reason to keep this secret.

Also, keeping it secret wold be very risky, how could they trust that their agents would keep such a thing secret? How would they know someone didn't have a film of this on a MOBILE PHONE from the distance?

Or some other 'hidden camera', it seems like the risk of keeping it secret is far too high.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Don't give up leslie, your doing great ---stick to your guns.

I think if we all put our minds together we can help put some parts of this puzzle together--like if we have an adress of the hideout we can maybe search the web cams in this area to see if there was actually a search of the premisis or go ask the neighbors if the was some unusual activity in this area of the said date.

Members don't bash her, lets help get some more info ---

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I didn't read entire thread but how in the hell Bin laden could enter US?

I think this is just like day dream. and I am just going to ignore this thread. Sorry i am not bashing anyone but this is just not possible.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
www.myspace.com/Bin_Laden_
This is Bin Laden
!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by netscape
I didn't read entire thread but how in the hell Bin laden could enter US?

I think this is just like day dream. and I am just going to ignore this thread. Sorry i am not bashing anyone but this is just not possible.

First of all, I think he may have been here for years. Second, anyone with a fake passport and a disguise can get into the U.S.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Question; If he was really dead, don't you think it would be front page news ? ... the war is not going too well as we all know, so just imagine what a moral booster that would be to people, troops & governments.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Like how do you know the FBI broke standard protocol? You don't you're assuming? Did they tell you they were breaking SOP just for you? Did they?

Yes, they told me that normally people are supposed to turn in tips through their local office. I didn't make that up. Calling New York directly was a break in SOP.

So you thwarted the British Airways plot, captured OBL and found the perp of the mydoom virus. Have I left anything out? Oh yes turned in several other terrorists. What are you going to do for an encore? Are we really to expect this is all down to your monk savant-like powers?

I never said that I knew for sure on the British Airway plot or the Mydoom virus. The British airway thing seemed too much to be a coincidence. As far as MyDoom, you haven't seen the evidence I collected, so how can you judge my opinion? As far as an encore, forget about it, I'm not doing it any more. I have given it up.

The problem with compulsive liars is the whiff of bovine

Well, if I am merely lying then that sort of blows your OCD theory out of the water doesn't it?

Mod Edit: BB Code.

[edit on 5/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Talisman,

There were 3 or 4 thwarted attacks in the US right after the 16th. Also, they seemed disorganized like they were planned at the last minute. They even tried sending an old lady on an airplane with explosives. They seemed desperate. The other thwarted attacks you were referring to were well-planned and organized.

--Leslie

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The other thing that you should seriously consider is that the UNITED STATES in no way benefits from keeping such an arrest secret. If anything Bush would seem like a victor, Saddam gone, Bin Laden Arrested, even if it was in New York. There would be no reason to keep this secret.

They didn't want the world to know he was found in the United States, that's why they covered it up. I think they were planning on saying he was arrested in Pakistan closer to the elections, but he most likely died in custody. This is why the announcement was never made.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

like if we have an adress of the hideout we can maybe search the web cams in this area to see if there was actually a search of the premisis or go ask the neighbors if the was some unusual activity in this area of the said date.

That is a great idea. I have the address. I was hoping we could get some members of the media to research this aspect. I don't have the resources to fly to New York. --Leslie

Mod Edit: BB Code.

[edit on 5/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldBoy
Question; If he was really dead, don't you think it would be front page news ? ... the war is not going too well as we all know, so just imagine what a moral booster that would be to people, troops & governments.

But it's how he died, where and when that is the secret. Remember when they released the rumor that he died of Natural causes a few months ago? I think that's when he actually died. He certainly dropped out of the news after that--Leslie

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Leslie,

I have been there a couple of time truth wondering thinking if the truth is out there in our plain site and I found nothing so then I came to ATS where I was not alone. I am an American, like you, but I have to call bogus, or BS on your thread. I am not here to call BS or bogus on your thread or for threads but I shall recollect what you have said and make a staunch statement recalling the things that you have said. Let me see what you pointed out already.

You claim that UBL has a myspace account. If you claim this the following is true:

1. the nick-name he uses is his real nick-name
2. the user isnt a poser and it is really him
3. that UBL used his real name and his real address

You claim that he lives in New York, for that to be true, the following has to be true also:

1. the fbi knows his address
2. the FBI knows your address
3. you're either lying or you are full of ****

Let's see what other claims that there are.

You're claiming that because there is a terrorist attack somewhere that someone must be behind it and that someone is where the attacks are and that because that there are terrorist cells in a specific location, means that UBL is right there even as we speak.

[sarcasm]OMG OMG, SO I SAW OSAMA, HE IS RIGHT THERE, HE IS RIGHT THERE, HE IS RIGHT THERE, WE HAVE HIM IN TEH CUSTODY!!!! WE GOT EM'[/sarcasm]
what you're saying is that an FBI agent told you that they have osama in custdoy. They lied to you, well they werent lying to you, well, they were being um, SARCASTIC?

Come on people, if we are to believe her lies we are to believe anything posted on the internet. WE shouldnt believe this bull****!

OMG OMG OMG (pants) (sarcasm) I saw Osama walking up across the street he has a long beard(/sarcasm)!!!!!

ZOMG!! There he is!!!

The lack of coherentness coming out of your posts, leslie, amuses me.

[edit on 6-1-2007 by Maverickhunter]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join