It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden arrested by FBI in Brooklyn?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Leslie i really want to know what you think of Pie's post a couple pages ago

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
I mentioned earlier that I had sent in a tip to the FBI regarding a myspace account that a few children had been admiring in my internet cafe. The site had about a dozen pics each with a young arab guy posing with several different automatic weapons in different poses, including a shot where he was on a rooftop aiming down into the streets. It was very disturbing to see this pic and I worried these kids would be getting the wrong message with a guy like this running around. These guns are highly unlikely to be legal here in NYC especially this kid being so young. I never heard a thing or was ever asked any questions regarding this report. I don't even know if they took the site down or visited this guy, yet You said they asked for all kinds of Information such as your social security number and the like and this was for a picture of a seahorse and a guess that it was OBL? Dunno Leslie.

I have never delt with the FBI personally, i was just using common sense. and Akareyon, i just wanted to know if she had actually sent you the emails because you hadn't said anything about it.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I've been highly skeptical of this story and woman since the start.

But today, found this interesting page during some related research.

www.lewrockwell.com...

Peter Lance connects all of the dots between what the U.S. government has known from 1989 on about the Calverton shooters, Osama bin Laden’s "bricks and mortar" outpost in Brooklyn, Ramzi Yousef, the first World Trade Center bombing, Khaled Shaik Mohammad, the three terrorists plots hatched in Manila, KSM’s "escape," and the bombing of TWA Flight 800. In order to do so he conducted dozens of first person, taped interviews with individuals such as the Philippine interrogator, Colonel Mendoza, who first uncovered all three of the Yousef-KSM plots.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I've been highly skeptical of this story and woman since the start.

But today, found this interesting page during some related research.

www.lewrockwell.com...

Yes, this would tend to strengthen what I have been saying all along about the ties between UBL and Brooklyn.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I for one am very glad you've given up your sleuthing. As is the FBI no doubt.

You only say this because you do not believe my story. What if I am telling the truth? Imagine that for just a second.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Lizziex3

I actually already responded to his post pages ago. I don't remember what I said exactly, but I think since my tips were turning out to be helpful they wanted to know more about me and do a background check. They probaly wanted to make sure I didn't havde any terrorist connections. They didn't know how I found the terrorists, only that I was offering them a tip.

Also, I did Mention sending copies of the emails to Akareyon pages ago too.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Leslie Powers

It depends on if its one of those fake ben laden tapes that have been supposedly released in the past

So, what your really saying is that NO evidence could convince you, since all the films would be 'fake' ..... Hmmmm, I re-call you telling me that it was me who had a problem, since I talked about you faking an email, since many people could do this.

Highly inconsistent Leslie, seems you are engaging in bias anaylsis., any motives for this?

I think there are a some things you need to seriously again think about.

Here is an article that ran in the Washington post awhile ago, but it is very pertinent to our discussion, as it shows by using Occam's Razor, that you are just plain wrong.

Washington Post

Here you've got a guy who's gone off the net and is hiding in some of the most formidable terrain in one of the most remote parts of the world surrounded by people he trusts implicitly," said T. McCreary, spokesman for the National Counterterrorism Center. "And he stays off the net and is probably not mobile. That's an extremely difficult problem."

I re-call you saying that Al'Qaeda would be embarrassed, not wanting to admit that Bin Laden would have been captured.

Bin Laden is in the most formidable terrain in the world, and is OFF THE NET, now according to you Bin Laden leaves this haven he has literally built for himself, surrounded by people he can trust, gets on a flight and risks EMBARRASMENT, then surrounds himself in NEW YORK with people he can't trust, not only that but in your theory Bin Laden then gets right on the Internet!

So now you think Al'Qaeda would just allow him to do this? On the one hand you say they would be embarrassed at his capture, on the other hand they just let him take a plane ride to NEW YORK city, or any other part of the UNITED STATES, then just allow him to get on the internet.

Sounds to me like your picking and choosing a lot, very arbitrary in your analysis of evidence and other people's behaviour, you have need to *FIT* this in your theory, when it doesn't you find any excuse why it should, no matter how weak.

This is very inconsistent with the facts:

Remember, Bin Laden in Afghanistan is in an area that is extremely difficult in terms of terrain, he is surrounded by people he trusts, and he can DIRECT his operation from there while at the same time evading capture.

Sounds like your Bin Laden in TRYING TO GET CAUGHT!

Another thing that you might think about is your claim Bin Laden might have been in the States before 9/11.

Then why wasn't he on one of the planes on 9/11????

I mean what would he be doing in the States then? Was he there just to watch things up close??
That is stupid actually, he comes to the States just to watch things, while back in Afghanistan he can do this but be more protected....Hmmmm

Your theory makes no sense on any level whether strategic or rational.

Again when you take the cumulative case you put forth, BIN LADEN according to you wants to get caught.

[edit on 8-1-2007 by talisman]

[edit on 8-1-2007 by talisman]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Talisman,

First of all, you can a Fake Bin Laden video because it doesn't look a thing like him. Have you seen the pic comparisons?

Another thing that you might think about is your claim Bin Laden might have been in the States before 9/11.

Then why wasn't he on one of the planes on 9/11????

Because he is like a cult leader. He is really a coward. He asks his followers to do stuff he would never do himself.

I mean what would he be doing in the States then? Was he there just to watch things up close??
That is stupid actually, he comes to the States just to watch things, while back in Afghanistan he can do this but be more protected....Hmmmm

I can't get into his head. I have no real idea why he was here, just that he was. I can only guess. I think he may have wanted to organize everything in person. It would be easy for him to travel to Afghanastan, shoot a little video and then come back to New York. He fooled us all. We all thought he was in Afghanastan. His plan worked, until this year.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Leslie,

You theory is now being exposed for what it truly is.

Talisman,

First of all, you can a Fake Bin Laden video because it doesn't look a thing like him. Have you seen the pic comparisons?

The film clearly shows that it is Bin Laden, concentrating on a pic that is affected by light and shadow is meaningless. Its clearly him in the film.

BTW, how do you know what Bin Laden looks like then? Your own theory then is self-refuting. On the one hand you talk about it being a *FAKE* Bin Laden, not realizing that this opens the door to people saying, 'well maybe the other Bin Laden isn't Bin Laden, but the FAKE one!

Will the Real Bin Laden Please Stand Up??

Because he is like a cult leader. He is really a coward. He asks his followers to do stuff he would never do himself.

Now, your really contradicting yourself. Now Bin Laden is a *coward* yet you having him,

#1. Leaving the Safety of the formidable Terrain of Aghanistan, you know the place where the Soviets had trouble. leaving fellow Muslims, people he can trust, people who would kill for him.

#2. Flying with a Fake passport to New York, with a disguise! Can I ask who was the make-up artist?? I guess you think there are some pretty good ones in Afghanistan.

#3. Then you have him living in Brooklyn N.Y, even after 9/11! Then you have him getting online with his computer, and thinking of names that are already known about him.

Hmmmm.....Kinda of contradicts your *coward* idea, cause dying in an explosion for Bin Laden would be better then being beaten by Some CIA folk!

It would be easy for him to travel to Afghanastan, shoot a little video and then come back to New York.

Where on earth did you get that from? You do a lot of living in Afghanistan? Do you travel often between Pakistan and New York? Or is this your guess? What do you think Bin Laden would do about his height?

I don't think you realize some of the advanced technology that is used to reconize people, yes even with disguises.

Your just pulling that one out of the air, just proclaiming "it would be easy".

Maybe easy for an unknown person, not a well known criminal.

It really sounds like another motive is being seen by your responses. Your arbitrary answers that pull *ANYTHING* out of the air I find highly suspect.

The thing that blows this whole theory to pieces is in your theory. It is self-defeating.

Whether you say so or not, you theory screams one thought....

Bin Laden wanted to get caught.

there is no other way to describe the behaviour you would have us believe he undertook that lead him to get caught. You then jump from that to saying...The FBI covered it up.

What I have been hearing..

The FBI is covering this up, Although they make fake videos of him.
Bush is covering this up although it would sure help is presidency if he showed he caught him, but according to you Bush has need to cover this.
Al'Qaeda is covering this up, yes according to you they're embarrased.
It is easy for Bin Laden to travel to New York when needed, with a disguise!

The theory self-destructs under its own weight.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Talisman you make a very good point !

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leslie Powers
Lizziex3

I actually already responded to his post pages ago. I don't remember what I said exactly, but I think since my tips were turning out to be helpful they wanted to know more about me and do a background check. They probaly wanted to make sure I didn't havde any terrorist connections. They didn't know how I found the terrorists, only that I was offering them a tip.

Also, I did Mention sending copies of the emails to Akareyon pages ago too.

I must've just missed. i read through most of these pages 2 or 3 times though. I hadn't seen Akareyon post anything about the emails you said you sent him so i wanted to know if you had actually sent them to him. I also don't think giving them your SSN would be enough to tell them you are or aren't a terrorist and that if they had actually found Osama you would be in custody right now. but who knows, maybe you are telling the truth.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
lizziex3

If one were to take Leslie's story at face vale, one would be left with a stricking dilema, namely that 3 different entities are acting and behaving much different then expected, or impossilble with what we know of them.

The 3 disntinct behaviours and changes are:

#1. The FBI, who cover-up the arrest of Bin Laden but have an interest in Leslie's Social Insurance number, also exhibiting behaviour that lead her to believe Bin Laden was caught, suddenly the FBI can't really keep a 'secret', in Leslie's story, the FBI who can't keep a secret is doing just that...KEEPING A SECRET.

#2. George Bush who also covers this up even though it is obvious that this would help his presidency.

#3. Bin Laden gets on a plane and risks it all in New York, and hides LESS in NEW YORK then in Afghanistan! You would think he would hide more, but no according to her story Bin Laden gets online and starts using aliases that are widely known accross the net. In her story Bin Laden is a man who wants to get caught.

To sum it up.

The FBI does a lousy job at keeping a secret on arresting Bin Laden, since Leslie finds this out, yet does a great job at keeping it a secret to everyone else.

George Bush, if ever his 'homeland security' needed a boost...Well here it is

Bin Laden finally in her story is a Bin Laden that desires to be caught.

[edit on 9-1-2007 by talisman]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Talisman,

What I think about Bin Laden and whether the videos of him are all real is irrelevant. Whether or not I think he is a coward is irrelevant too. These are all my opinions. Who cares? What is relevant is that an FBI agent admitted to me that they got Bin Laden and challenged me to "turn him in". What also matters is that a diferent agent told me there would be an announcement. I am going to try to get phone records to prove I called the FBI. Maybe this will help my case. I am either lying or telling the truth. Why don't we just stick to the facts as I see them?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I also don't think giving them your SSN would be enough to tell them you are or aren't a terrorist and that if they had actually found Osama you would be in custody right now. but who knows, maybe you are telling the truth.

For all I know they tapped my phones too. Also, I agree that them asking for my ssn would not prove anything. It would seem to indicate that they were taking me seriously though. Thank you for considering the possibility that I might be telling the truth. --Leslie

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   

The FBI does a lousy job at keeping a secret on arresting Bin Laden, since Leslie finds this out, yet does a great job at keeping it a secret to everyone else.

Yes, they probably dropped hints and let it slip because they respected me an regarded me as hero. I think they wanted me to know. I think maybe they thought I deserved to know the truth. They are human.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Leslie, as i mentioned before do you have an adress of the hideout that was raided--i would like to view the web cam archives of brooklyn--there are plenty of them.

thanks
ts

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leslie Powers
I am either lying or telling the truth. Why don't we just stick to the facts as I see them?

I am of the same exact opinion. I prefer people to stick to the facts as I see them as well.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Leslie

You want to stick to the *facts*,
airtrax007, wants the address of the place raided. surerly Leslie, you must have this information?

*IF* by chance Leslie you don't have the info, then remember that 'agent' you talked about on your blog? You know the one who offered for you to 'turn him in'?

Well, I am sure that he wouldn't mind giving you the time and address of the event, since you didn't want to put him into trouble, why not ask him for this favour?

If he offered to be turned in, I can't see why he would refuse you something very easy, I mean doing this he won't have to turn himself in.

So let us start by getting the address and time and date of the event in question, let us start with that *fact*.

[edit on 9-1-2007 by talisman]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
well, assuming Leslie is telling the truth and OBL was apprehended, the SSN would be needed so they could hit you with the 1099 you will get when you receive your 27 million in reward money.

The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden. An additional $2 million is being offered through a program developed and funded by the Airline Pilots Association and the Air Transport Association.

I do find it kind of odd that the federal gov't, who can tap our phones and read our mail, would need to ask for this information but hey, they couldn't find OBL right here in Brooklyn without the help of some lady on the internet.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
So let us start by getting the address and time and date of the event in question, let us start with that *fact*.

I don't think its a good idea to have her post that publicly. Its bad enough if any of this is true that this person living there may be harrassed for no other reason than an overactive imagination , that possibly someone on the web may just want to harrass the person just because he's an arab. Request it in a PM (U2U)

Pie

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
ThePieMaN

Your absolutely correct. I should have added this in my reply. What she could do is forward it to a mod, or pm it to the person who can get some info on the area in terms of cameras.

But she should have no problem in getting the address and the exact time of arrest, but again she can pm it or send the info to a trusted MOD here who will know what to do with the information.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join