It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden arrested by FBI in Brooklyn?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Well I can put forward a motion that a MOD makes contact with the myspace guy in order to secure a comment from him on this thread?

As far as I can see this would put this whole saga to bed once and for all.

agreed?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I tend to put people on my top friends list that either believe my story or respond to my emails. You obviously didn't check them all, because some of them have chosen to put me on their top friends list as well. I actually haven't even been that active on Myspace or ATS for the past few weeks. I'm tired of fighting it. No matter what I say people will believe what they want to believe. I've decided to devote myself to my spiritual side and physical health for now. If you read my more recent blogs on myspace they talk about sprituality. Obviously, appealing to logic has not worked. I saw a news show today about a guy claiming to be Jesus reincarnated. He has way more people believing him that I do. It is amazing to me that people will believe any bs it seems but my story. I also noticed that the teleporting lizard men on this site are taken more seriously. I give I up. I will never win you people over. I have to be at piece with myself and my family first. I also have to take care of my physical health, because it is not doing well. If you have any more questions, I may or may not answer them right away. ATS and Myspace is low on my priority list right now. Maybe someday when we have a new president the truth will come out. For now I have given up on trying to get it out to the ungrateful, cynical, masses that have chose to make a mockery out of me.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
My Avitar is Storm form X-Men. I don't even really care what your opinion is of me any more. I am telling the truth and I know it and that's what counts. The world may never know the truth and I may never see any justice in this lifetime. I have just about given up.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I never claimed the line was secure

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kickoutthejams
my bad on Tom lol. But even so... he's logged in recently and also seems to have changed his name. Has anyone actually contacted him and sent him this link for his comments?

This after almost a year of no activity. It seems to me that the government might be hacking in and trying to make the account look more normal.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I've just about given up all hope of getting the truth out. Ya'll should be happy. The government wins. I lose. The end.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leslie Powers

Originally posted by kickoutthejams
my bad on Tom lol. But even so... he's logged in recently and also seems to have changed his name. Has anyone actually contacted him and sent him this link for his comments?

This after almost a year of no activity. It seems to me that the government might be hacking in and trying to make the account look more normal.

yeah i thought it was weird how he just logged in to add Tom as a friend

Tom is the first friend that most people remove from their myspace

[edit on 8/3/2007 by alienanderson]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   

yeah i thought it was weird how he just logged in to add Tom as a friend

Tom is the first friend that most people remove from their myspace

I'm glad I'm not the only one that finds this suspicious
) I know I certainly removed Tom from mine (i THINK).

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
oh please! Just leave it Leslie and have that 'rest' your promising us!

MODS Please can we make contact with this myspace guy to put an end to this rubbish.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
1.) i totally believe this. too rad not to be true.
2.) leslie, as there is a reward on ubl you should explore legal options for getting your dough
3.) i added him as a friend so we'll see what happens
4.) i offically love ats like the nfl

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by damagemouse
1.) i totally believe this. too rad not to be true.
2.) leslie, as there is a reward on ubl you should explore legal options for getting your dough
3.) i added him as a friend so we'll see what happens
4.) i offically love ats like the nfl

Why did you have to resurrect the dumbest thread in existence......I think I felt my IQ drop.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Ha i guess the new video kind of destoryed this theory?

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
OBL is a cave dweller and is hiding in a pothole in Detroit.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
OBL isn't even on the FBI's "10 Most Wanted List", and have stated that they have no credible evidence that he was involved in 9/11.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Before mohammed atta lived in Florida, he ran a small mini mart in bath beach Brooklyn. How do I know that? It was NEVER brought up on the news. I have no proof (ie photos) but I do have over 200 people who remembered him like I did when 9/11 broke.

<< 27  28  29   >>

join