It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden arrested by FBI in Brooklyn?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
Akareyon,

The FBI might have put her on hold
BTW, 20 minutes is nowhere near the time you would need, to explain some of this stuff.

I would never waste 20 minutes of precious cell phone air time by waiting on hold. Give me a break.

Let us grant her the benefit of the doubt for a moment:

according to her Bin Laden is in some sense*fictional*, she doesn't believe in the video's he made, and now she has seen how the Gov has lied and covered this up.
I have mixed feelings about the bin laden videos. they could be fakes, but that isn't really relavant.

In other words if she can't rely on what the Gov says now about him, or the news, then why can she rely on anything they say previous?

I rely on it because they said it to me, personally

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I believe he is guilty, but that is because I do believe there are these terrorists out there.

I believe he is guilty too. There is a lot more evidence out there than video-taped confessions.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

What is your personal belief as to why she is hiding her real name? That is my question. The FBI would already know who she is, usually when people have a story to tell they go to the news, if they don't accept it.

I don't want members of Al Qaida to find out my identity in case they want to come after the person that turned in their precious leader.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akareyon
Another obvious question hasn't been asked so far.

before I started hunting for terrorists I was spending a lot of time looking for missing persons.
Leslie's blogs

Leslie, from your blogs I may conclude that you have been working as a private detective or something similar. So I guess you've been doing research for a living. At some point in July/August '06, you specialized on headhunting terrorists, so I wonder if you have collected any rewards for the other tips you gave the FBI, i.e. the other terrorists or the MyDoom hackers?

Thank you.

[edit on 29-1-2007 by Akareyon]

I was never a professional. I was hoping to gain some reward money by looking for missing persons and terrorists in my spare time. I came up with some pretty good leads and my biggest success was finding Bin Laden. Unfortunately, I haven't collected any money so far. Also, I am no longer actively pursuing that area of interest.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kickoutthejams
SOP for the Feds to make an intervention is to inform and work with the local police.

I doubt the local police would be informed in the case of a top secret operation

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akareyon
Good point also. Why would they call her?

Let's be professional, feelings aside.

Leslie, did you ever describe your method of finding the Terrorists to the F.B.I.? Were they curious, how did they react? Did you go into detail?

No, I only told them that I used the internet. I was called a "gifted researcher" by one agent after disclosing this.

You said you contacted some people's representatives already. How did you explain what you have experienced when you wrote them?

Do those who believed you even before you had the phone records know any facts or evidence that hasn't been mentioned AND discussed here on ATS thoroughly enough yet?

What do you mena by "people's representatives". Do you mean senators? I never got a reply from the faxes I sent

If you really tried to remember hard, could you give a rendering of each of the conversations with help from someone who witnessed your calls?

I will try to get my partner to write her account of what happened, but she is always really busy.

Are there ways to file some kind of legal request to disclose certain data, I dunno... I don't know the word, but in Germany there is (or probably was) a law that guarantees you insight into any information stored about you by the government or other institutions. I hope there still are similar options in American legislature.

Yes, I'm thinking about filing a FOIA, but that can get expensive

Do you have a bus ticket or gas station receipt for the day when you visited the local FBI office to file a request for the reward? Anything official other than the call logs? (anything could help)
My partner went with me to the office. So two of us can testify to the fact that I went to try to collect the reward.

Leslie, kick, talisman, what do you expect to be on the next logs?

Thank you, this is your thread now.

I will scan them and send them to you soon

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kickoutthejams
Can we have a tally please of exactly how many calls Leslie made to the FBI? Obviously it's a lot, many times in one day. Could AK please tally it up in total as well as per day please?

AK you say why would they call her? Well doesn't it seem strange if it was all a one way process, Leslie to the FBI only? With that many calls made wouldn't they have said 'I'll call you back' at least a few times? How about when the FBI came to see Leslie? Did they arrange an appointment or just show up unannounced taking a chance she happened to be home?

They never called me back because I always said I would call them back. Yes, it was an appointment. We agreed on a time and a date and 2 FBI agents showed up at my door.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Baker,

I sent copies of the actual emails to the moderators. I have been really busy for a few days and wasnt' online much. Also, I have gotten really tired of people not believing me and am thinking about giving up trying. It doesn't seem to matter what I say or do. The truth may never get out. I am really really really frustrated.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Jolly, If you really have friends in the FBI perhaps I could give you my real name and some of the call logs to New York or copies of the emails. I don't know much about you, but if these friends have access to information they may be able to help.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Leslie Powers

I believe he is guilty too. There is a lot more evidence out there than video-taped confessions.

Such as?

I don't want members of Al Qaida to find out my identity in case they want to come after the person that turned in their precious leader.

And what proof do you have that he is the leader?

[edit on 8-2-2007 by talisman]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Folks....got some breaking news!! I got a call from my FBI friend. They are well aware of this thread and well aware of "Leslie Powers" Leslie is not a woman. Leslie is a man. According to my source they were contacted about this several times and examined the thread on several occasions. They advised me it was nothing more than hogwash. Leslie, Leon, or Larry....enough is enough. I just debunked your whole entire story. And let me guess...you are going to say that the FBI is lying to me...blah blah blah. Save it. You're exposed sir.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jolly1970
Folks....got some breaking news!! I got a call from my FBI friend. They are well aware of this thread and well aware of "Leslie Powers" Leslie is not a woman. Leslie is a man. According to my source they were contacted about this several times and examined the thread on several occasions. They advised me it was nothing more than hogwash. Leslie, Leon, or Larry....enough is enough. I just debunked your whole entire story. And let me guess...you are going to say that the FBI is lying to me...blah blah blah. Save it. You're exposed sir.

and this

Originally posted by Leslie Powers
Jolly, If you really have friends in the FBI perhaps I could give you my real name and some of the call logs to New York or copies of the emails. I don't know much about you, but if these friends have access to information they may be able to help.

Since she is willing to give all this info out, why not take her up on it. Only, let's have an amigo or a mod act as the middle man so that there won't be any he said she said after the info proves to be true or false.
(no offense to either of you but I'd take a mod or an amigo's word over both of yours)

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hey..I'm down for that. Send what you will. Let me know your contacts. I am sure my contacts are well aware of your contacts. I can even post the names of the people I am talking to. They are not secret agents just FBI agents. Leslie/Leon/Larry/Lenny.....please post your contacts names and also the email and also the call logs. If your next post is something other than what I have just requested I am asking the Mods to close this thread since "L" is full of baloney. Have a nice day.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I am definately a woman. I don't know who your "friends" are, but they are obviously lying to you. I can prove I'm a woman. I have pictures of myself and a birth certificate. If they lied about my gender then what else are they lying about?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
jolly,

If I am so full of hogwash then why are they monitoring this thread? Why would they bother? Also, if they would lie about my gender I think they are definately covering something up. You can ask Akayreon if I am a woman. He spoke to me on the phone. He also has my real name and contact information. It is clear to me that the FBI wants to discredit me so that no one will believe this thread.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I will not bother giving you the call logs. If your "friends" in the FBI are lying to you about my gender, you will probably not get any truth out of them.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
people like her are scary. I think she is suffering from a schizophrenic dillusions. I have read stories about people like her, and the strange part is they actually believe what they are saying as the truth! The really scary part is that what she is doing is harmful to many innocent people whom she randomlly chooses as terrorists. Thats just insane to me, why even give her a platform to stand on, you have to earn it baby. Wrongfully accusing random muslims or terrorism because they have a meaningless (even to you!) seahorse or weird title in myspace should be considered a arrestible crime and you should be taken for mental evaluations. I'm sure you are too sick to see your own dilusions yourself. How would you like it if you were branded a witch in salem mass, because some 14 year old girl felt you were putting a hex on her? They'd fry your ass or drown you in water for what...nothing but a dilluted young girls imagination. Seriously the only help from the goverment you should be seeking is for yourself.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Lenny...just like I said you would do. So predictable. LOL. What a mess you are. Do yourself a favor and crawl back into whatever hole you popped out of. You are doing us all a massive injustice with your little lies. Does it make you feel better? Do you get off on it? What's up? We all have our little things and I think lying is yours.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
i think jolly is full of it---JOLLY i do believe your a troll trying to discredit any or all info provided in this thread. You show no proof of your claim to have friends in the FBI . You come here with nothing and you expect us to believe you comon dude get a life and post some important info on the subject.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Of course....the hero that comes to the rescue of the little misguided girl. Or maybe you are her. Who knows. Go away little man.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join