It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden arrested by FBI in Brooklyn?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Akareyon

Hey its possible there is a 'floating tea pot' around the sun, but do you actually think it is probable?

What is the probability factor here?

The probability factor approached zero when she claimed 'contacts' at the FBI. For day's she is supposedly in communication with these 'contacts'.

Then on the morning of Aug-12, what did she do? She calls the main number.

Then you have to face the fact, that in order for her story to be true, everyone else and I mean everyone else connected to this is LYING.

Occam's Razor, take the simpliest answer without making it more complicated holds true here.

Not only is everyone else except for herself LYING, people and organizations are not behaving in ways that most people here and elsewhere have experienced.

Throughout this thread, people have said that they dealt with the FBI and the way their behaving with Leslie is not even close to how they dealt with them.

Is it really believable that the FBI just rushed in? Based on a Sea-Horse on a site? Or a Known Alias?

Do you believe the FBI did this in such short notice, then had Al'Qaeda just fold up and die?

Do you believe that the FBI wouldn't think that "HEY ITS STRANGE HE IS HERE, MAYBE HE HAS THE BOMB"!

Do you believe that the FBI could find a way to silence everyone, that they would be sure, Al'Qaeda wouldn't speak, that Pakistani Intelligence wouldn't speak, that their own members wouldn't speak.

Thats a lot of mouths the FBI silenced, how did they manage this?

Do you believe the FBI didn't worry about the POLICE STATION near-by if they intended all along to keep this one big secret?

Earlier I asked about based on what is Leslie claiming Bin Laden is guilty, since she doesn't believe anything in terms of video tapes, or messages from him.

Now if the answer is...She came to this conclusion afterward, the same question still remains.

It doesn't answer the question. She still speaks of Him being caught, and glorifying the fact that New Yorkers did it on 'their own turf' as she says in her blog.

It is obvious then, she still holds him guilty. But she doesn't believe anything about him in terms of video's etc, this is the product of very inconsistent thinking.

So to summarize, the probability factor is at zero, Leslie talks about catching a guilty person, whom she can't even prove is guilty!

Why isn't she doubting her own evidence? If she has discovered all these lies about him, then how did she know that truly was an alias?

Then she would know nothing about him, then now she should feel guilty since she didn't catch a 'guilty' person. But she doesn't feel guilty does she?

If that isnt' self-defeating then I don't know what is.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by talisman]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I also think that a reading of the FBI numbers called, their durations and the repetitiveness of calling indicate Leslie was calling 'anyone and everyone' she could who would listen to her.

I repeat my call for Leslie to publish the FBI's emailed replies to her, with names removed. This will show us after all how they were responding.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Hey its possible there is a 'floating tea pot' around the sun, but do you actually think it is probable?
Oh please...

You know what? Believe me or not, I knew from the start that there were only two possibilities. Either you win because you bring up Occam's Razor, or I loose because I bring up Occam's Razor.

You're probably right. This is page 26. I got 26 years old on Jan. 26, so this must be a sign, let's cut this thread with Occam's Razor.

ATS members have collected many arguments for and against the possibility that she's just a hoaxer. Everyone is free to choose his truth now. And ATS has once again proven what a great place for serious discussion it is, where everyone can speak his mind freely without the fear of being ridiculed - the place to explain what you believe to be true.

No matter if Leslie is a hoaxer or a whistleblower though - should I ever read or hear that "why are there no whistleblowers?"-argument in any discussion about any conspiracy again, I'll be glad to have made this first-hand experience what might occur to a potential whistleblower :-)

I thank you all for this great discussion, especially kickoutthejams and talisman for their critical thinking, airtrax007 for investigating the situation in place, Leslie for her story and the moderators for stepping in when things got a little too rough.

As you can guess, I'll stay in touch with Leslie, so I'll probably be back to post the rest of the cell phone logs in a few days, but I don't want to waste your time with my silly arguments anymore.

I promised I'd say sorry for starting this thread at all.

...sorry!

[edit on 30-1-2007 by Akareyon]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
well while we're all being magnanimous I'd just like to say that one thing to come out of this thread has been finding some cool heads on the forum I didn't really know before.

But... I gotta disagree about 'choosing our truth'. I like my truth straight up when I can get it and this situation CAN be resolved. And I've got a feeling it will be!

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Yes, you have made your choice. I made mine. Let us depart in peace and be friends when we meet again, because we all will be making many more choices in our lifetimes!

Yours faithfully

Rhandir Akareyon Nogeadson, from the coast of the River Wupper waters.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Akareyon don't run out on us on this, you've been a good counterfoil!

Can you please get onto Leslie about publishing the FBI's emails to her please?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Akareyon,

Yeah don't leave entirely!! We all believe in funky stuff, of course I have reason's to reject this(I believe very solid reasons), but feel free to put down your own thoughts.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kickoutthejams
I can ask her, but AFAIK there exist none. What would they write? "Thanks, Leslie, we'll look after that!"?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
OK then but can we get a confirmation on that please? I mean Leslie stressed more than once that email was the best way to contact her. It would rather telling if they never wrote.

On a similar note can we also find out how many times the FBI called Leslie?

If this is really all a one-way form of communication then thats going to raise another warning flag isn't it?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Good point also. Why would they call her?

Let's be professional, feelings aside.

Leslie, did you ever describe your method of finding the Terrorists to the F.B.I.? Were they curious, how did they react? Did you go into detail?

You said you contacted some people's representatives already. How did you explain what you have experienced when you wrote them?

Do those who believed you even before you had the phone records know any facts or evidence that hasn't been mentioned AND discussed here on ATS thoroughly enough yet?

If you really tried to remember hard, could you give a rendering of each of the conversations with help from someone who witnessed your calls?

Are there ways to file some kind of legal request to disclose certain data, I dunno... I don't know the word, but in Germany there is (or probably was) a law that guarantees you insight into any information stored about you by the government or other institutions. I hope there still are similar options in American legislature.

Do you have a bus ticket or gas station receipt for the day when you visited the local FBI office to file a request for the reward? Anything official other than the call logs? (anything could help)

Does anybody know if there's a small, local" Brooklyn Neighborhood Newspaper" which would cover exiting stuff like cats on the trees, sex on the beach and the feebs with S.W.A.T. teams storming the house of a "Drug Dealer" or something like that... (don't look for it in the Mainstream Media!)

airtrax, could you (or anyone else with more skills than me, I couldn't find the adress of that station) please use satellite images to explain the street network in the area you examined, i.e. show how 14 Brighton is situated relative to the police station? Thanks for the efforts! (I've seen that in a movie once. You always need a map.) Oh, and can I have the phone number of that police station via mail, eplease? I'd like to make a call.

Could anyone with FBI experience explain me (as an alien) how FBI correspondence usually works?

kick, talisman, why would the FBI talk 14 minutes, 20 minutes even, with a lady who is so obviously out of her mind? Have they tried to starve her in a cruel "Please hold the line..." loop?

Leslie, kick, talisman, what do you expect to be on the next logs?

Thank you, this is your thread now.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Akareyon,

The FBI might have put her on hold
BTW, 20 minutes is nowhere near the time you would need, to explain some of this stuff.

But even more important than that and I feel it is worth repeating on this. I feel there is one question that if she is being honest, will make her *doubt* her own story.

Let us grant her the benefit of the doubt for a moment:

according to her Bin Laden is in some sense*fictional*, she doesn't believe in the video's he made, and now she has seen how the Gov has lied and covered this up.

Then how can she believe she caught Bin Laden, since the very evidence she thought was evidence might have been fiction as well?

In other words if she can't rely on what the Gov says now about him, or the news, then why can she rely on anything they say previous?

I feel if she is truly being honest, she would have to conclude that maybe she didn't even catch Bin Laden. Just based on the above.

If it was me, and I think most people you would end up doubting your own evidence since it relies on information the Gov has leaked out.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Can we have a tally please of exactly how many calls Leslie made to the FBI? Obviously it's a lot, many times in one day. Could AK please tally it up in total as well as per day please?

AK you say why would they call her? Well doesn't it seem strange if it was all a one way process, Leslie to the FBI only? With that many calls made wouldn't they have said 'I'll call you back' at least a few times? How about when the FBI came to see Leslie? Did they arrange an appointment or just show up unannounced taking a chance she happened to be home?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
You did have math in classes, did you?

Day: durations # number of calls # day total | emails

6: 18 # 1 # 18 | 0
7: 11 2 3 # 3 # 16 | 0
8: 0 # 0 # | 1
10: 1 2 1 1 1 9 1 # 7 # 16 | 0
11: 1 1 2 2 2 5 14 # 7 # 27 | 0
12: 1 2 2 2 4 1 1 2 # 8 # 15 | 5
13: 2 20 # 2 # 22 | 1

FYI:
week totals: 26 calls # 104 minutes (average: 3.7 calls per day, 4 minutes per call)
7 emails (average: 1 email per day)

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
kickoutthejams

You just made me think of something I haven't thought of before. Your correct, it is strange that it would be a one way thing, especially with the FBI, if truly she was breaking up former Terror Plots etc.

Which lead me to another thought, and a thought that no-one will be able to deny.

The nature of the subject, is highly sensitive, especially to the FBI and CIA.

Doesn't it seem strange they would be allowing her to make calls using her Cell? Or email?

We know that neither the Cell nor Land Lines are secure.

If this was the case, then the FBI would have suited Leslie with a special phone, or line that was secure, especially since she supposedly had made strong contacts and was instrumental in foiling other 'terror plots'.

This leads me to conclude, that if she was in contact (remember she is still the sole source of info), but if she was in contact, then the FBI never took it seriously.

Its one thing to leave a tip, thousands of people do this. But if her tip was unique or of value, she certainly wouldn't be calling a number that thousands of people call daily, and she certainly would no longer be making calls on the cell.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
AK - Yes I did have Maths but I had assumed from your posts that you had yet to publish the full log of calls, in which case adding up what you had already posted would not provide the real tally.

Is the amount you have given the full and final amount?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Where is Leslie? She has not checked in to her myspace in three days.

I began reading this thread last night, and just now finished it. I dont know what to think. I do find the timing of the join date of the thirteen yr old cousin of a general to be worth a note.

Personally, a screenshot of an email that I am composing in my hotmail account does not PROVE I went ahead and sent it. I would never use that as proof the fbi got an email from anyone. Headers and responding emails from fbi would be delicious.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Maybe the feds have taken her hostage---I'm still waiting for the reply from the FBI.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Folks, I contacted the FBI in NYC. I have a few old friends there.
I advised them of the story and the posts and they said they would look into it. I will have an update for you soon.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Say, for example the FBI gets a call in on the 14th of August regarding Bin Laden, how exactly are they going to go about arresting him in secret?

Maybe at 5am when it's still dark and everyone is asleep

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kickoutthejams
Akareyon don't run out on us on this, you've been a good counterfoil!

They never replied to my emails

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join