It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by NJE777
a woman scorned
som will destroy
som is dead
so that som could LIVE
I will die for you
but love is
LOVE without er
without er? HER?
see my LOVE
Originally posted by queenannie38
Oh, N - I am so happy to hear your brighter tone this morning!
I thought about you all night; I was somewhat worried (except that I know God has you in His hand so there isn't really need to worry - just affection causes us to worry, I suppose.)
FALSE TEACHERS AND THEIR DESTRUCTION:
1) But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them - bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2) Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into direpute. 3) In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been haning over them, and their detruction has not been sleeping.
4) For God (Truth) did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment; 5) if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the deluge (flood [mirror] do love "f") on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others; 6) if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly; 7) and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by filthy lives of lawless men 8)(For that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard) --- 9) if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continueing their punishment. 10) This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the sinful nature (before truth) and despise authority (and truth).
Bold and arrogant (a rogue ant), these men are not afraid to slander celestial beings; 11) yet even angels, althought they are stronger and more powerful, do not bring slanderous accusations against such beings in the presence of the Lord. 12) But these men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like beasts they too will perish.
13) They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done. Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you. 14) With eyes full of adultery, they never stop sinning; they seduce the unstable; they are experts in greed---an accursed brood! 15) They have left the straight way and wandered off to follow the way of Balaam son of Beor, who loved the wages of wickedness. 16) But he was rebuked for his wrongdoing by a donkey---a beast without speech---who spoke with a man's voice and restrained the prophet's madness.
17) These men springs without water and mists driven by a storm. Blackest darkness is reserved for them. 18) For they mouth empty, boastful words and, by appealing to the lustful desires of sinful human nature, they entice people who are just escaping from those who live in error. 19) They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity---for a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. 20) If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning. 21) It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousnesss, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them.
22) (@@0) Of them the proverbs are true: "A dog returns to its vomit" and "A SOW that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud."
2 Peter 3-3 thru 3-13
First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4) They will say, "Where is this "coming" he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation." But they deliberatly forget that long ago by God's word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6) By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7) By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for FIRE, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.
8) But do not forget this one thing, DEAR FRIENDS:
WITH THE LORD A DAY IS LIKE A THOUSAND YEARS, AND A THOUSAND YEARS ARE LIKE A DAY.
9) The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, no wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance (re-pen-add-ants!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
10) The Lord will come like a thief. (AT HEIST, atheist!!!) The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everthing in it will be laid bare. (come in the nude)
11) Since everything will be destroyed (troy = trojan horse, de & s = de=undo, s=pluralities) ha ha, god has a sense of humor! .... in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives 12) as you look forward to the day of God and SPEED its coming, HEAVENS BY FIRE, and the elements will melt in the heart/heat.
13) But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, the home of the righteous.
the home of the righteous.