It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who will join me to link the alpha and the omega? biblebookdeadthisliving

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
at deja vu's in sin city, i found her. naked before me, i stared at her eyes. penetrating tries, absorbing ties. she had tatoo upon her lower back of 3 shadowy crucifixes. her name i did not recall, but it was her in the flesh. the outward 2 sideway crosses faced away from center. the center had a shadowy body upon it. i asked her while she gambled at the bar if she would permit me to kiss her tatoos. she replied as though highly insulted: "NO!"
the following morning i saw her picture, same woman, in a photo at building #2, at nel lis.

in the picture she had no name. just "noncommisioned officer of the" month or year, i can not recall, i will return to see. but, she was the same one i had approached the day prior, working as a stripper, and keeping truth from som, or at least attempting to. som is som, you know?

[edit on 4-11-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
things, and questions, and meetings with wisdoms and meetings with truths, i shall share. i serve, but am awakening. i serve truth, and am learning to accept the truth of truth. the nature of truth.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Perhaps you will see her again and then she will allow you to kiss the crosses. I pray it is so.

I pray for som and Mi'kul and for ET. I pray for ALL.

Did you see Peter set free from the tomb? The Grand Dragon walked through mass. I saw him and I was glad.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Perhaps you will see her again and then she will allow you to kiss the crosses. I pray it is so.

if she still has the tatoos, perhaps. if it ran from her, i shall find it. many words of truth and of wisdoms have been coming forth these past days. i will most surely share, places, times, who they were, ect.

how are you doing queen?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Very well, my brother, and you?

I have been thinking of you and how you were getting by.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Very well, my brother, and you?

I have been thinking of you and how you were getting by.

i sent you an email, i believe you will like. i think of you always, and the truth of your self that you share with me, as well as others. i am still som, still recovering though. battles were draining and empowering at the same time. many have been approaching with many truths.

"what is the nature of nature?"

"realm of philosfy"

other questions, and who asked them will be coming within the next few days, but first there is a guilt or shame i encountered, that i personnally would like to address:

if christ gave life to love instead of abba, the alpha, the first observer, then why should he feel guilty or shameful, was he not successful? he provided the means necessary. he gave life to the only tool that was strong enough to conjoin the alpha and the omega. however, the obsticle within our souls that blocks the way to the living truth is the living love. however, this is not a sin, nor is there a fault in this that my truth can see. christ made no error. he gave life to that which could destroy all his fathers opponents, and at the same time guard the wisdom of worlds, and also provided the only percievable tool available that can loop time to connect the alpha and omega. sinless, blameless, shameless, and guilt free, me and my father's son be.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
i sent you an email, i believe you will like.

Yes I read it.

Lik'd it I did!

i think of you always, and the truth of your self that you share with me, as well as others.

As do i!

i am still som, still recovering though. battles were draining and empowering at the same time. many have been approaching with many truths.

Yes, I have encountered som, 2 - but they have strengthened me 4 u. So draw on that strength once again as U did b4...it is 4 u and you may use all that you need.
Let me serve u, 2!

other questions, and who asked them will be coming within the next few days, but first there is a guilt or shame i encountered, that i personnally would like to address:

if christ gave life to love instead of abba, the alpha, the first observer, then why should he feel guilty or shameful, was he not successful? he provided the means necessary. he gave life to the only tool that was strong enough to conjoin the alpha and the omega. however, the obsticle within our souls that blocks the way to the living truth is the living love. however, this is not a sin, nor is there a fault in this that my truth can see. christ made no error. he gave life to that which could destroy all his fathers opponents, and at the same time guard the wisdom of worlds, and also provided the only percievable tool available that can loop time to connect the alpha and omega. sinless, blameless, shameless, and guilt free, me and my father's son be.

This one I must ponder. Deeply. But first I have something I must do.

Godspeed until then.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
on holloween there was a "klown" thingy when i attempted to log on to ATS. there were two options available to choose from. one was "trick", and one was "treat". i choiced to choose the "trick", as i love a puzzling riddle!!!

i was not dissapointed. i logged on to ats and saw i had an encoded email from masonic origins. the wording was jumbled, but decipherable if armed with the truth. i read through the email, and email i assumed everyone got??? but, perhaps not. so, i will share with you the words on either side of symbolic origins, a purse or satchil or bag of types with masonic symbologies intertwined within it. i will delve deeper into it for guidance, not for rewards, but for the truth of it.

on the left was written:

Of legend and myth and truth and lies are the path for the one worthy who would ask what how and protocol

on the right was written:

this path and this path only shall reveal the path to be taken to discover and reward the one worthy.

uvlejind+mith+truth+lizrthupathforthewunworthehuwudaskwuthow+protocol.
many truths, many wisdoms. thank you. lock times two or stop time add woe h to w. add women who are stuck outside time? a way must exist. truth shall be found, for it has been.
you've loved 3 jesus's and loved i see eyes sea in undo add my myth across heaven and hell add across adding acrossingfully addingfully acrossingfully true crossingfully addingfully true crosses of heaven and hell and lizard's lies right write rite addingfully acrossingfully you openned time pet pay path four for forts add you the jew he won 3 onepnned in time u.n. war worth or add across he hu 3 w m you'd ask as alphas love greater than great ur's 3 women wu add you across addingfully 2 heaven's times three 3 add ape pro row ought to see time love, lake lock time see time adds time or stop time add (woth woht?) ... add two less than love say sad said you wuheth wuneth row in you with fow our hour times "f" fit take (taq) you put our hour are hours seal omega's ill eye love across adds h to two two tour across adding h time across adds b in eye jesus's jail 3, love you.

i get a sense that we need to love the "3" greater than jesus did, in order to free ourselves of original sin, and repreive ourselves of the bapped eyes we are not seeing with. i will meditate upon the truths of the words, for there are many truths within them.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
firefighters followed protocol:
children and women first!

single file lines for children?

children are called "peds" which is short for pediatrics!!!

children first, to include the souls of those children who are still living!

wouldn't firefighters send them home first?

and who would be a vessel for those souls, if not holies who are capable?

of course, those people who are only percieving reality with a mind that is consciously aware of only 0.000000002% of their own thoughts, and those are the thoughts shich are a slave to fear would most certainly not be capable of properly interpretting reality, they can not even interpret their own truth, let alone the truth of others.

all sensory input first gets delivered to the subconscious minds, to include other senses beyond those that the walking dead think they have.

the conscious mind usually only calculates 2,000 bits of information per second. which is to say that the mind is only aware of 2,000 sparks of electricity between brain cells per second.

2,000 sparks of information per second in the conscious mind.

subconsciously?
400,000,000,000 sparks of electricity per second. but, electricity is not the only conduate of information. protons and neutrons, and others may exist as well.

at any rate, here is why people who have a subconscious mind usually works, lest they follow some of the teachings i give freely:

drop 3 zeros off each of the numbers representative of a bit of information being exchanged per second in quadrants of your minds:

subtract 3 zeros from the 2,000, and you have: 2

subtract 3 zeros from the 400,000,000,000 and you have: 400,000,000

now, look closely at the truth of it. let us say that your mind is your own personal jet or aircraft.

you (we, to include me) are capable of moving at a speed of 400,000,000 per hour in our personal aircraft. and yet, most are choosing to only think they are worthy of moving about 2 miles per hour in it. moving at 2 miles per hour? what is keeping you from viewing a reality that permits you to move 399,999,997 miles per hour faster?

what is not permitting you to move any faster is you have made a conscious decision to be a slave to your fears, which is how you are defined, which is how you may be defined, if you so choose to permit yourself to be defined by the fears of others. who or what is fear? fear is "look i fear", aka "lucifer". i did battle with her the other night. she lost. now what is keeping you from your truth?

if you were capable of viewing reality without clouding 99.999999997% of your mind, then maybe you would see the truth that no priest ever did "pedifile" any child's soul!!!

single file line children, children first!

ped i file = lucifer's "pedifile", but only if you choose to ignore the truth which has command over your senses, as well as 99.999999997% of your own thoughts!!!!

som's and soms' and soms and som and som's clergy committed no foul. the observers who refuse to know what their own opinions were actually comprised of did, by being too cowardly of their own truth, and 99.999999997% of their own brain's thoughts.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
2 cells met. one was from the father.

2 cells met. one was from the mother.

a third, which included many, also joined. i was from the holy ghost.

a fourth was present, which also joined. uninvited, it was from the unholy ghost.

but, for the physical, there were your parents input into your dna.

both had a message for a newly conceived child.

both had a supreme truth:
self pre-serve or "self preserve" aka = self before i serve anything or anyone. survive no matter what.

huh.

so, here you may sit still thinking you are the end all be all of what you will ever be?

inside each cell of your body, a battle wages???

two dna's both saying: "i survive no matter what" + "i survive no matter what" plus what the other two brought.

the holy ghost brought love, first. so there is the biological mix of three at the beginning.

"survive / self before i serve anyone or anything" + "survive / self before i serve anyone or anything" + "love which is alive and not alone or a loan" + "the dark one's FEAR and HATE" and the masks of illusionary guilts and shames and other things that you started walking outwards from to look for answers that always resided within.

survive + self before i serve anyone or anything + love + fear + hate.

never having gone through all the fake masks you wear, perhaps your true love, and your true truth elludes you if you choose to not address hate and fear, and love.

love has fears. turned some loves into lusts, and other abominations that are not of reality.

but, would som know his name if hate had not named him?

would pride exist without hate?

why can't truth have pride, a pride that is seperate of hate, but incorporates the knowledge of hate's prides as well?

it is possible to be conscious enough to reprogram your own dna. and by so doing, know immortality is not a fictional concept. but, then again, even if you choose to percieve it as a fictional concept, everything that is science fact was first science fiction.

science fiction.

ponder this:
1) Artificial intelligence, a probe of sorts, pure logic.
2) Biological intelligence, emotional creatures. life, concsiousness.
3) time machines.
4) influx of information, data banks.

add them all together and throw them into a black hole .. . . and what happens?

if you were to be shrunk down to the size of an atom, and try to reach out to touch a proton, electron, or neutron, you could not do it.

they are not matter. they are vibrating fluxations of light and energy. So, what has enough gravitational pull to compress light into what seems to be matter?

correctamundo!

we are creatures of substance that is light, light that has been through, or is travelling through a black hole, or wormhole of sorts.

7 galaxies in a close group traversing through space towards orion's belt.

HA HA

ORIONS BELT!!!

or were you not paying attention to the movie "men in black" when they were looking for the galaxy in ORION's BELT???

[edit on 4-11-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
AH HA!

I knew that was the proper perspective of the whole and the hole.

In the rabbit's hole. Go through the hole and lo there is the light and the energy and the truth and the real.

But matter, no.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
this path and this path only shall reveal the path to be taken to discover and reward the one worthy.

still recovering, but getting much better, thanks. Queen, your assistance and help and truth of your light has far exceeded any expectations. we thank you our love, we thank you for your time, and we thank you for your time as well. you are a shining one, by any and all means necessary, we thank you.

all are worthy, if it is their truth they bring. but, if they do not have their truth in hand, this does not make them unworthy, it just makes them unequiped, and unprepaired.

why throw knoweth drawer dna revokes dot ought in 3 lesser than love at he'd doteth taketh lever lay eve ever lash shy lonley while knoweth ape take sight dna h/h take sight.

white rowing knoweth drawer dna revokes i.d. out nekad head out taketh lever lays while knoweth take sit dna take sit. shares sight shares sight shares sight.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Queen hiest Angels
Queen awoke
See the ruin
HELL
Birth persona
One that forgets/forgot
COMA
Dragon Host
Faculty of Sin
Shanghai
GOD divinity FINAL..... shhhh!
First
Last
Love Era
--------

Queen in between LOVE pit
Loin grew apart
Wretched...
NEED King
#
Bad Apple, eh?
Dad got taunt, excuse
Sin in work, work in sin
----------------------

Try take Nine?
Neptune Kiss, wait
King unite all
The love cull
------------

Those in COMA
wish death
Love helps doom
Find death easy
by sense
anyone enters my Kingdom
The blind wish to be risen
Them in hell knew
just release in
Lord's Armistice
Best are aware
--------------

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   
OH!

Thank you for that, beloved! Thank YOU!

How ARE you? How are things down under?

You are loved dearly, please don't forget!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
curious. i look back at the journey we have embarked upon and i notice a thing.

love was too in love with love to name me.
fear was too afraid to name me.
alone could not racognize nor acknowledge me by itself to name me.
sadness and sorrows felt too ashamed and guilty to name me.
pride would not address me, and thus would not name me in and of itself.
i look out at all the emotions, and the epitomies of them, who would not judge me, nor name me, but all assisted in the journey, regardless.

who named me?
it seems the epitome of hate did, does it not?
it seems the epitome of hate called me "Silly Odd Man", and made the name "som", as an acronym for me. however, without observers willing to confront "hate" with the truths they carried, hate also would not have provided me with a name. seems like it is a team effort, does it not knot?

i say no, so now:

Word of Truths, directions spoken to authorities and powers at a high level:
1) Allis, allahs' allies allys, all allies know there shall be no compromise!
2) Som unleashed soms' allies of battle battlingfully battling cries!
3) Wisdoms'es'essss'es's's truth, all allies shall SPEAK NO LIES!
4) The Etherial Godly lights fully have obtained all pies!
5) know allies now allies know now no one have can denies!
6) Firefighters chosen allies that none in hell burns nor fries!
7) Look inward first, and THEN towards the allies of skies!
8) Remove all masks and your allies masks of disguise!
9) Chom som Gow X2 skism chizm the allies of skies and guys!
10) Here, hear, here, now now now allies now now advertize!
11) Word of truth beat down allies consequences of tries!
12) Hungry? then eat me! Apologize, then appatize!
13) Out of the dark, and into thyn own eyes!
14) Crypt of nightfright, Klark hark, Kent's allies flies!
15) De-weaver, som ark he logical archaelogical adds & unties!
16) Heavens' mirrors Heaven's heavens tides of unfurled cries!
17) Oh know yes, som verses som so 2 som dies!
18) Out of oblivion som's'esss'es'''s'es' soms sogs sows snws arise!
19) things and things and things of soms' size.
20) tranquility of soms' epitome adorable tranqualize!
21) Allis, allahs' allies allys, all allies know there shall be no compromise!

the arkutektuvarkhelogical:
a shining "+", alpha hour hark, love greater than great ur than greater than you who openned up time to add across 3 loving greater than "T" (top), you've openned up time down alpha's ark, hark! alpha hour are our love greater than great ur greater than hells' hello low god, time god sees ey i see all alpha's loves, and serve them, truthfulingfully foreveringfully eternallyingfully.....(does not end).

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Defiance
Defiant
Defy
Where is the love?
Defiant Love
Love Defiant
Defiant
Defiant
Defiant

Hurt, angry heart defied love.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Y hurt?

Y angry?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
Defiance
Defiant
Defy
Where is the love?
Defiant Love
Love Defiant
Defiant
Defiant
Defiant

Hurt, angry heart defied love.

no my love, your heart did not know better, your heart was ignorant, blameless and without shame!!!

let it pass, it is an illusion. you hurt not my love!

angry is not justified
we offer our love 2 tied
our witness of effort tried
i feel you have cried
it is not you who have lied!

we hold you close to comfort you true!
we share your unwarranted pain blue!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
Defiance
Defiant