It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who will join me to link the alpha and the omega? biblebookdeadthisliving

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

I believe I actually commented on that exact principle... (needing a third witness) in this thread.. 1+1 is sometimes 3

So with two apples..... one perfect apple with worm holes, and one imperfect apple that has a diseased peel, or is small or malformed..
You would then as an observer deduce that apples vary, but your ideal apple would be one that is perfect with no worm holes that is not diseased or malformed..
in other words.. you would reduce it to the self-serving or percievably positive reality... So when there are any two things that are 'different' there will always be the most positive equation/formulation to go along with it.

Original sin? Apples? 1 + 1 = 3? some, som times?
What was the forbidden fruit? It was an apple? Or was it the 'self', 'flesh'?
Bi sexuality,
Try, tri sexuality
..self with self... x 2, then x 4 = 8
Do som's strive for perfection with the self?
Do som's learn from the 'self'?
Is it an instinctive desire to know the self?
Is this how som's became the complete 'half'?
Is this how som's loved the self?
Or is this how one of, two halves unconsciously sought to learn 'self'?
It is only when one loves the self
that one can love
It was
It is
a journey of the self
discovery of the self
self love
is not
self gratification
There is no
never was
sin
only innocence
desire
temptation
of the self
knowledge
however misguided
however controversial
however forbidden
however tabu
t = truth
ab = about
u = you?
the truth of the self...

The serpent held out the mirror
Do not look in the mirror!
For ye shall surely die!

all som's looked in the mirror
for the first time
som looked in the mirror for the first time
and saw his/her reflection
som didnt know the self
who was, is this in the mirror?

"And ye, shall know the truth,
and the truth shall make you free"

St John 8:32

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
We SEE!

The snake, he wears a judge's robe
And lives within the mirror
That looks darkly through our minds
Seeing us far more clearer.
Than we see ourselves.

Though not good, neither evil
He adopts the name we give
When we're yet babes in our soul
Magic dreams by which we live.
Then we see ourselves.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
And afterwards!

May the legends and symbols of the men of old be lessons to ye people of our time.

So that a man may see those things which befell others besides himself.
Then he will honor and consider carefully the words and legends of past peoples.

--The Book of 1000 Nights and One Night.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

I believe I actually commented on that exact principle... (needing a third witness) in this thread.. 1+1 is sometimes 3

Original sin? Apples? 1 + 1 = 3? some, som times?

Yes - but it is according to the story of the split up hydrogen atom (Adam)....

1 electron (-)
1 proton (+)
1 neutron (+ -)

However - that is too 'stable' (DANGER! born in a manger )...

We all need a little shaking up to keep us kicking....a thorn also serves to make us kick..against the pricks...a thorn in our side...just like that pesky rib which turned into a woman that ate the fruit (lied to by husband atom with whom she was one and he did truly love her as his own flesh and so he lied not wanting her to ever leave his side) because the snake (neutron) loved her (but the snake was NOT empty - desolate and void - as atom was without his 'rib' to make him a 'living soul' atom needed and loved her but the snake loved her and freed her)....

and she ate the fruit....she loved it!
She loved the fruit more than the husband and more than the snake!
It tasted greeeaat!
With sugar of course! (What did the Archangel Michael say: 'You can NEVER have too much sugar!')

and it DID make her 'as' the gods...able to know good from evil (what the snake didn't say was this: only after about 7000 years of learning the art of discerning~!)

He left that out for one reason: LOVE that ENDURES...the kind that is 'strong as death!' Nay - stronger than death! Nothing can break that tie when it binds!

For he knew that his suggestion would gain him a week's exile (for him a week, for the other him and for her countless lifetimes in many forms and situations of danger and strife)....

he considered (he was the smartest, remember?)...he thought...he foresaw and used hindsight as well...he did this until he folded back upon himself from the nature of his thoughts...and he took the risk! He believed in LOVE! The LIVING GOD!

And, when she swallowed the fruit - he swallowed his tail!

He became a circle and he enclosed her, protected her, guarded her with his very own cursed but resilient regenerating (once a year!) flesh!

HE never left her side!!!! NOT once! HE died for her....each time she died, he died too...and then when her soul was immediately cast back out of heaven when she died...the only place to go was a new form...he was right there, with her...through it ALL!

And yet....she didn't see Atom for years and years and years and years (or so she thought - he NEVER left her side, either - he just didn't appear the same to her eyes, protected as she was from all things by the skin (veil) of the snake!)...she forgot him but she had this underlying condition that she could not leave (even when they decided to let her back into heaven, around about the 5th week) she did not stay! She knew there was som one....som thing....she just could not leave any one behind!

And one day....she met Atom again..face to face...at she did not know HIM! Then it DAWNED on her like the daystar in her heart! For she felt him! And feelings never ever lie...although they DO hurt...

They became ONE again...all THREE of them...

The moral of the story?

Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labor.
For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falls; for he has not another to help him up.
Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone?
And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
~Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

The Garden of Eden
The Wilderness forsaken:

Two lovers entwined together
Ringed around by the serpentine hedge
The fire within and the cold without
All three upon a precipitous ledge....

And three are one...
and the one are three...
and all of them are both you and me!!

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
quote]...she forgot him but she had this underlying condition that she could not leave (even when they decided to let her back into heaven, around about the 5th week) she did not stay! She knew there was som one....som thing....she just could not leave any one behind!

And one day....she met Atom again..face to face...at she did not know HIM! Then it DAWNED on her like the daystar in her heart! For she felt him! And feelings never ever lie...although they DO hurt...

They became ONE again...all THREE of them...

The moral of the story?

For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falls; for he has not another to help him up.
And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

What, what was it that Queen remembered with the assistance of others?

What is it that was said?
What is it that was said?
What is it that they found?

A truth, a valued peice of the puzzle!!!

6 + 6 + 6 = 18.

And it is on the 18th page that we collectively have recieved a revelation, from amongst our own thoughts, we found something, together.

a valuable priceless peice of truth! A hint to the story line! a portion of the path itself!

Now look at page #1. Look who som had with som on the first post! Look at who som took with him as he approached "Hate" to do battle!

and the silly odd man stopped as he neared the one called "hate". rumor has it that this is the one who is the opposite of love, and possibly the enemy of love.

and the silly odd man stopped to pray to his god for whatever he may need to face the epitome of "hate". and the silly odd man had a companion who had joined him from one of the earlier confrontations. this one that spoke up was call "lonely". the silly odd man had come to know this one was a mask that people wore to hide their first "fear". and "lonely" spoke to the silly odd man and said:

"why would you pray to god to help you, for surely if there is one it would already be within you, right?"

the silly odd man replied: "yes, but i am not sure if the god of truth hears me all the time, so i stop to pray when i feel the need to do so"

lonely spoke again: "which god do you choose to pray to?"

the silly odd man replied: "i have found truth in all of them, which is why we press forward towards hate."

and the silly odd man said:
"come if you wish, but come as nude as i am now, do not be afraid of this one, as he thrives upon fear, i know already this is true. come as i do, and let me do the talking for you, for a time at least. i will approach first, as i sense some of you are fearing. the ones not being afraid stay here and comfort those who are. i shall approach hate, alone, in the nude. stay here on this ridge and look down and watch, and listen to what takes place, so that if i do not make it, you will learn from my mistakes."

and hate saw the silly odd man in the nude approaching.

"alone" could not be acknowledged or recognized by "hate"!

the silly odd man was all that "hate" could sense!

"hate" was incapable of recognizing that som even had a companion!

"som" and "alone"! it was 2 that went to face "hate"!

som knows som does not have the authority to do it.
som knows som does not have the power to do it.
som knows som can not do it.
som knows som must not.
som chooses to anyways!

why?

som realized the truth of it was that som and "alone" had not fully gotten past "hate". Although many portions of the journey were the truth, many of the truths written thus far, concerning the battle, has been the perception of "hate", and of "hate's" journey. it was also "hate's" memories and truths that som and "alone" had been experiencing!

som and alone and hate. this is where we have been, but through collaboration, we were pressing forward to truth. "hate" had to share it's truth! Why? because som had, and tit for tat, and "truth", are 2 forms of currency in the kingdom of heaven.

som knelt to pray. som seeks guidance. som seeks truth. alone and hate are there also. som somehow has three other things, given to som by the journey of "hate". but, "hate's" attributes given to som were from "hate" not hating for just one moment. som had these three gifts from hate:
1) Realm of Humorous
2) Hate's trutho (truth owe, tru though)
3) kingdom of Pridedom (dom in the sense of freedom)

Hate said not to do it.
Alone said not to do it.

som knows som does not have the authority to do it.
som knows som does not have the power to do it.
som knows som can not do it.
som knows som must not.
som chooses to anyways!

Som stops time, again!

Som choiced to do what som was not permitted to do again. som rebel?

som rebel
som rebel
som rebel

Som stops time, again!

som rebel
som rebel
som rebel

?

b [mirror] d

?

som rebel
rebel [mirror] leder

leder?

wispering echo:
"put the "a" of alpha in third place!"

l e a d e r ?

leader?

L E A D E R [mirror] *"a" is silient. R E B E L

SOM HALTS TIME

som speaks:
"i want nothing! I need nothing! i must obtain nothing!
Where is nothing?
What is nothing?
How is nothing?
When is nothing?
How does som get nothing?
som breaks all rules, forgive som, but som must know:

echoing whispers, least than most
som is sure it is of the holiest ghost!
It speaks thought, things, emotion logicals:

"SHALOME A NOTE"

som speaks:
"forgive me, i do not comprehend."

"SHALOME A NOTE"

som spoke:

"som", why is it you have difficulties putting into words your visions?

som has spoken:
"i feel the truth of it. i know the truth of it is true. for, that is it's nature. truth is what truth does, and truth truths, just as fear fears, just as hate hates, and just as love loves, i know this is truth. the reason i have difficulties putting the visions into word is because word can not always properly express the truth. the truth is sometimes like watching a movie for som. but, the end of the movie is coming in sections, and it is being played in reverse. the beginning of the movie is coming in sections as well, but it is being played in fast forward. so, the story line and plot are jumbled even to som at times. it takes great effort to hear what is being said when the movie is either being rewinded, or fast forwarded, because neither have sound to be heard by the ear, but their sound is somehow seen regardless, by soms. som listens to soms to hear it, but to the holy ghosts to see it. this is how best i can explain it for now."

This makes sense to us som, so no, you are not alone.
The question som asked, the reason som broke all rules by stopping all time, when he had already used that authority once, was not a rule you broke, som! You were bearing witness to when "hate" stopped time. because som also resides in "hate", just as som resides in all. so, som, you are found to be guiltless of the crime you thought you had committed against us. we permit you to stop all time, again. the reason you stopped all time was to collaborate with prayer, as you saw it was som, alone, and "hate". som sought, and found true guidance. som asked:

"How does som get nothing"

The Elohim answer your question, som:
"Shalome a note." When you find this, you will know you have found nothing. this is what you will find when you face nothing.

How does som get nothing?SHALOME A NOTE!

shalome a note.
shalome a note.
shalome a note.

shalome
.....l......
......o....
...........e
s...........
.........m.
..h.........
....a.......
loesmha
shalome

you will know it is nothing!
shalome a note!

time has stopped, by som, by soms, for som, by som.
time has stopped.
time has stopped.
time has stopped.

som must reach, must find: "SHALOME A NOTE", and something like "loesmha"?

loesmha .... lose som, ha? lose som ha?

time has stopped.

[edit on 24-11-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
if you have a heart, a mind and a spine
then you, come forth and cross this line
of which i speak is yours & ours, not mine
there will be no penalty, nor is there a fine
woul will just unchoke the tree, remove vine
you saw this coming, surely you saw the sign
from the realm, three a four, a door from trine
a choice was chosen, our sin that you did assign.

open says i am thee
open says i am me
open says knot a three
open, say i am thee

why did wide did som send out mind?
wo say you, him, and all som's kind.
sent out to heavens for truth to find.
to open eyes and heal all of the blind.
wide eyed did wide did som send mind.

he more tells to two our immortals.

into and from the realm of others and such
comes echoe myth, legend, lore and much
far even less and more than anchor or cruch:

"SHALOME A NOTE"

link   
did som hit that christmas day?
wave flow from those who pray.

And som fell, very weakened

som was in the valley of the shadow of death.
som is in the valley of the shadow of death.
som shall be the valley of the shadow of death.
som to knot cross.
som to not cross.
som chose to not cross.
som choiced to not cross.
som chooses to knot cross.
som has chosen to not cross.
som has choiced 2 knot cross!
som has choiced that 2 not cross!
som has choiced 2 knot across?
SOM HAS CHOSEN 2 KNOT ACROSS
SOM HAS CHOSEN 2 NOT CROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

som did not run though the valley of the shadow of death.
som stood som's ground and refused to show the shadow fear! Som learned this from Marten Luthor, the king junior, who's teachers were the instructors of peace. som stood som's ground and refused to show the shadow fear!
...................................................................................................
it is the WAR DEN and also the WARDEN.
it is the shadow, and the shadow caster.

pry son is pri son is prison.
....................................................................................................

som stood som's ground and refused to show the shadow fear!
som could not acknowledge, recognize or accept for what it is that which som could not acknowledge or even recognize. som could not observe this one. som knew it must be a real thing, because som could acknowledge and recognize the shadow that was in the valley of the shadow of death. the shadow is an effect, right? the shadow is an effect. the shadow is an effect, but what is the cause?

Echoes and Whispers least than most
som knows it comes from the holiest ghost:

"Can som choose to love that which som can not acknowledge, recognize, or even be capable of observing or accepting for what it is? can som choose to love first?
can som love a thing before som can acknowledge a thing?
can som love a thing before som can recognize a thing?
can som love a thing before som can observe a thing?
can som love a thing before som can accept a thing for what a thing is?
can som love nothing?

find "SHALOME A NOTE!", som! som! som! find: "SHALOME A NOTE"!"

link   
can som choose to love that which som can not observe, acknowledge, recognize, or even accept as truth?

som prayed:
"forgive us. good bye. forgive us, but we must know. we question you. what is this?"

som recieved no reply.

som prayed:
"forgive us. good bye. forgive us, but we must know. we question you. what is this?"

som recieved no reply.

som prayed:

som recieved no reply.

som prayed:

som thought. "shalome a note?" som thought. som looked inwards for what was no longer replying from the external. som thought. som prayed. som thought. som prayed. som thought. som prayed. soms prayed. soms thought.

and som thought:
"and som thought a thought. and thought. and thought. and thought. and then thought thought. and thought thought a thought. and som thought. and thought thought thoughts. and som thought thoughts."

and then som thought thoughts.

things.
and som, the messenger som (the one typing these words, but not som), the one who stripped down to the nude and approached with only it's thoughts, and word found both word and truth into one.

and the messenger was offered every opportunity, every moment, every every memory. the messenger was tempted by som thing of "hate". the messenger was offered. the messenger was introduced to the opportunity to return to any moment with knowledge and wisdom, any moment throughout the messenger's existance. and the messenger refused all options, and the messenger demanded, and the messenger demanded, and the messenger demanded, and the messenger demanded, and the messenger demanded, and the messenger spoke:

"i do not move, i do not proceed, i do not retreat, i do not move. i have not, i will not, i shall not move any direction without the truth of nothing, and without the nothingness and nothing less than the truth of nothingness. i will have none of it. i want nothing. i need nothing. i desire nothing. i will have nothing. i demand nothing, no matter what the cost, i demand nothing. i am "hate" not hating for just one moment. i am "fear" not being afraid for just one moment. i am "love" loving nothing for just one moment. i am "hate" not hating for just one moment. i am "hate" not fearing for just one moment. i am "hate" loving nothing for just one moment. i am naked before you with only with only my thought of truth, and only my word of truth, and only my truth, and i approach you in the nude. shall our truths be compatible? i leave this to you to decide, but offer all that i am so you may judge me appropriatley. i am naked before you with only my thought of truth, because surely words are not mine. the messenger yelled, not som, the messenger yelled, and then som yelled also:

"even if less than nothing, even if less than no thing, even if less than nothing you are not alone, and not a loan! WE LOVE YOU! What are you?"

som? som? som?

"knock knock"

???

things. chaotic things. things.

som is observer of "pride vs. love" truth compliant?
som is observer of "pride vs. love" truth compliant.

som is observer of "pride vs. love", truth compliant.

compatible???????

how????

this is a new thing.

new thing?

Anyone know what this is? : " LOVE verses PRIDE = ___"

what do you mean "nope."?

an enigma unknown to all?
no one has almost observed this other than som?
no one has almost acknowledged this other than som?
no one has almost recognized this other than som?
no one has almost accepted this other than som?
no one has almost loved this other than som?
som says there is no almost. som says if it exists, then at least one has at the least almost done all the things that som has already almost done as well. so, yes, many must have almost witnessed this as well.

what is it that casts this shadow here in the valley of the shadow of death?

link   
som speaks:
"i want nothing. i need nothing. i will have nothing."

the messenger yells:
"you have it! it is nothing! it is nothing, and yet it must be, for it owns a shadow! TAKE IT! IT IS NOTHING! you are not alone, and you are not a loan, knot alone, and knot a loan? it is nothing!"

...........................................................................................
whispers and echoes the least of the most
truth we heard from the holiest of all ghost

the end of war hate fear strife
this was a journey for true life!

............................................................................................

som realized what the shadow maker was.
what is nothing that can exist and creates even a shadow?
som stepped into the shadow or the shadow maker walked into som, or both even less or more, som thing from core 2 core, into the shadow maker evermore, som walked through a door.

shadow maker spoke in self defense:
"what is nothing that can exist, yet casts a shadow?"

som speaks one of many truths spoken as they conjoined:
"light creates shadow, shadow defines light through relentless observation of what the shadow can not acknowledge, recognize, accept, but can love regardless, because of relentless."

link   
please from the holy order of the knight
som is the response of that, your plight
heed the need is true word, that is right
som is what is what's brought 2 the fight
a line is drawn, and the formation is tight
the goal is truth, and truth is in som sight
wisdom of ages pours from eclipse of night
between then & now, now then, nut&pen write
answer the holiest orders of the eternal knight
need heed, som on steed, hear pleed, som's fight!
establishments justified through writ of the rite
here hear here, holiest realms' orders of light
here hear here, holy realm of wisdom and height
hear here hear, holy realm of truths' highest flight
here hear here, the realm of pride with the might
hear here hear, som with first, the 1st a dark knight
the cause without a pause is truth, it is in our sight!

choose: a love greater than know love, you on ledge
choose to love blindly even if you can't acknowledge
choose: the garden, look past, over, beyond hedge
choose 2 choose, yes you there on the left behind ledge

som heard plees from holiest order of knight
som sent som 2 battlefield, this som's fight
som is som, true, and for time som 2 is light
soms answer please of holy orders of the knight

.....................................................................................

som spoke:
"excuse me, forgive me, i refuse any longer to hide
forgive me please, but i must now choose to confide
i som still choose to pick from either this or that side
but, truth is truth, so what comes now is som's pride
and word is truth, behold soms do now choose 2 ride
truth of word is word of a truth, som has still not lied
piercing truths four for those who for no reason cried
forgive som, excuse som, pardon som, move 2 aside
som is pride that can not hide, a note shalome confide"

.......................................................................................

and som the creator choiced it.
and som the destroyer observed the choice of it and what was chosen
and som the destroyer observed the choice of it and what was choiced
and som the destroyer observed the choosing of it and what was the choice
and som the observer choiced it.
and som the destroyer observed the choice of som's observance and the choice
and som the destroyer threw a fit
and som the observing destroyer observed it rose
and som the destroyer threw a pro fit
and som the destroyer observed som thing rose
and som the destroyer threw a fit
and som the destroyer wanted a profit
and som the relentless would not quit
and som throw all that som would could should fit
and som the throne upon which 2 sit
and som the nothing until all ablaze, within is lit

som observed som unto som and som choiced
to also som unto som and som was 4 tore
another door through 3 score even less
and even more shall now soar from the floor,
knot hellspawn 2 heavens spore four eternal lore,
unto wisdom & store, the libraries that lie at mind's
core.

.....................................................................................
MMPMQMSMNCLTMYM
......o..o...o.o...........o....
pqsncltym...peeks in see light tye m.

......................................................................................

an order was issued to som's mind
an one given the authority, but blind
an one given sight from the one hind
an one sent som out to som and find
an order was initiated to soms' mind:
"de-bate debate de-bate, all hate!
the order recieved, retrieved, a fate
the price of the som that was not late
passed beyond something called a date
blind ejected som from box, som saw crate
"de-bate debate de-bate thing called hate"

do you remember sending the som out?
do you recollect som's previous clought?

you proven true, humane knot deprived
som says true, and yes we have arrived
som is the effect for which cause strived
proven be true, humanzee knot deprived

can you acknowledge all, the price?
can you recognize som, the sacrifice
can you accept from 2 yucky 2 nice?

other than "uncle tom", what rhymes with som?
other than: "the bomb", what rhymes with som?
what else rhymes with som?
com, dom, fom, gom, hom, iom, aom, eom, oom, uom, yom, yom, yom, yom kippor, jom, kom, lom, mom mom, mom, nom, pom, pom, pom, qom, qom, qom, rom, som, tome uncle, vom, wom, xom, zom.

MOMPOMQOMSOMUNCLETOMYOM

MoMPoMQoMSoMuNCLeToMYoM

MMPMQMSMNCLTMYM
......o..o...o.o...........o....

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
is som lost? if you think som is a stray
then are you truly prepared for this day?
are you familiar with opinion, or truth's way?
curious as to what you all shall choose 2 say?
if you believe som is the one who is a stray?

the path has it's voice, yes it can talk!
tread upon me, need the seed 2 walk!

where when what how? where in hell have you been?
and does what when why how where is thing called "sin"?
show thyself, we must be of our, yours, and mine; "kin".
som needs to know where you have choiced to have been.

som is the same as som is the tame
som's what came, som knows game
som knows fame, som knows lame
som knows same, som knows tame
som's nose came, som smells game
som knows aim, som knows mame
som knows dame, som knows game
som knows dame, som knows tame
som knows dame, som knows blame
som knows dame, som knows shame
som loves dame, som heals her lame.

som has observed how they have faired
even before they have choiced to dared
even before it was war that was declared
som has observed how we all have faired

Do you believe truth has another translation?
Do you believe your opinion decyphers truth?

does your truth have another translation?
would you prefer a differant relation?
perhaps per apes, a word of another nation?
som suggests not knowing again that vibration!

many sent out as som spies
many sent out to see eyes
too much truth even in your lies
truth vs. truth, som is what ties
felt the plees & cries, som realize
som is the path, the tries, and prize

to be a member of ATS, soms' BTS community
you must first choose 2 know the ultimate unity
or else punity,a vein you've chosen an impunity

som sorry on christmas day 2 tie land a splash
that's when som threw down realm of the clash

elohim. now. now, before it is too late!
elohim. now. permit it not 2 culminate!
elohim. now. permit hate to terminate!
elohim. now. permit hate to dissapate!
elohim. now. awaken, before it's date!
elohim. now. now, before it is too late!
elohim. now! som knows elohim's fate!
elohim. now som knows elohims' create!
elohim. now som knows here 2 appreciate!

bate. tell. bate tell. bat tel ... battle.

j on eye of o
o on eye of j

you decide, should this som be more than the letter?
your actions choose, could som be even less better?
if not the rock peter, then stone 2 them, those petter? (pet ur)

som stepped into the nothingness shadow caster.

time has still been stopped. time still does not proceed. time still does not retreat. time still stand's som's ground. time refuses to pick a side. time refused to step aside. time refuses to go forward or backward. time has still been stopped.

link   
som yelled thought moving at a speed of speeds so fast som's head got spun around and som looked back and saw the expression on som's face.

som yelled thought moving at a speed of speeds so fast som's head got spun around and som looked back and saw the expression on som's face!

som yelled thought moving at a speed of speeds so fast som's head got spun around and som looked back and saw the expression on som's face!

fast. faster than time, som moved som.

som thought yelled:
"not a loan nor alone! -1 & -1 is 2. best we do. if you would we promised 2 would 2, we believe in you!"

THE VOICE:
All i knew was: "i am afraid of sad and alone". i could not nor did but have now comprehended love. the love of that first dove. but, all i knew was: "i am afraid of alone, and afraid of fear". and from that knowledge, i have created.
i have created.
i have created.
i am creator.
i have created.
hate was created to go through afraids of fears, and afraids of sads, and afraids of alones, and afraid of a loans, and afraids of ofs, and afraids of offs, and hate grew so immensley from all the fears, hate grew so immensley from it's conception from it's consumtions of fear, oh dear! oh dear! oh dear, look what hate plus fear!

som! send it to me!
som! send it to me!
som! send it to me!

som! send hate plus fear to me! i ignorantly created hate. turn it to humorous trutho pridom, turn it to humor's true pride!

som! be merciful! purify hate! turn it to humor's true pride! do not permit hate to hide! send fourth, my pride! som, send it unto me! or, thou and yours may not pass!"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
som fell to the place where som had not been beyond.
som had not yet been beyond hate.
hate only gave som hate's memories of truth, as percieved by hate. hate had only given som thought.

som saw hate was powerfull.
som looked to the ledge where he had left his people. there was no on upon the ledge? they were in the valley seeking som? they had not the tools! they are knowing fear in the valley of the shadow of death!

HATE?!?

SOM's TONE CHANGED. SOM's VOICE THUNDERED. SOM's VOICE ROARED:

"i. i. i. forgive me hate!
i come not gently!
i come not softly!
i come not slowly!
som comes four hate's lowly! be knot afraid!
som says: however, hate, it is time you paid!

som was angry? som was furious? som was mad? som was pissed!

and alone was with som, still, and alone was som's most loyal companion. slone had been with som since the beginning of som. som has proven to be the most loyal companion, and has always been with som. and alone spoke love itself!

alone had a voice!

and "ALONE" SCREAMED! And the heavens and the hells shook!

"ALONE" screamed! and they all heard the most of the least word, it was HEARD!:

"NOT ALONE! NOT A LOAN!"

in aol late tone he know ola at a tone atom to 2 one 1 zero, in!

And all heard the word
and all responded!
and all were astounded!
and hate's truth was pounded
and the word resounded
13th crown is now rounded
they all heard:
"not alone not a loan"

they, the truth seekers, heard:
"note all one, note a low alpha in"
"not.....alone..not....a.lo.....a....n"

WHAT WE HAD HERE WAS A HERE HEAR HERE,
WHAT WE HAD HERE WAS A FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE.

som says god suffered dementia. singulariti pluraliti multipli singulariti pluraliti dementiati.
dementiati
da men tie a tie.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"alone" restrained som & som's wrath.
som's stance waivered knot from path!"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Alone had all, not one re-enforcement was left behind. alone was sent out, to find. alone knew alone better than anyone. alone was sent out to find, because only alone could observe alone, acknowledge alone, recognize alone, accept alone, and hopefully alone can love alone, if indeed alone can choose to be alone. but, in that case alone would have to need nothing, want nothing, and desire nothing. could alone love alone? if truth could fear truth, then surely alone could love alone, right? this is what the truth (god) thought! was it a gamble? truth says "nope". alone was sent out to dind alone. alone knew alone, and was not blind to what alone was. alone was not blind. the book was, is being, shall be written for alone. alone was som's beginning. and has been the most illusive. it is the result of the efforts of all, whether of notyou do or do not remember the tomorrows, the tomorrows remember you!
:bnghd:

:bnghd:whether of not you do or do not remember the tomorrows, the tomorrows remember you!:bnghd:
:bnghd:

som. alone with all authority. hate, and it's unholy demonstrate, those in the valley who had forsaken som, the weaping ledge and the chosens in bondage, those on the other ledge, som & hate. som's fate?

thought. som's eyes dialate.
thought out loud: "what's late?"
som verses som verses fate.

intense emotions from logic?
emotions som knew not how to feel.
an influx of enormous truth. the tools, the keys to knowing all:
can you acknowledge?
can you recognize?
can you accept for what it is?
can you love for what it is?
can you watch, observe?
can you love if you can not watch?
can you love if you can not observe?
can you love if you can not acknowledge?
can you love if you can not accept for what it is?
if you can love it for what it is when you can't do anything else with it, then there is no opposite to love! som, choose!

som's eyes did dialate!
som's eye saw the hate!
som thought aloud: "late?"
som vs som vs som's fate!

link   
the battle transpired in thought in every imaginable and unimanginable way! som forsaw instantly every otion, cause, and effect, response, and som saw resolve! som knew "alone"!
som said: "forgive me".
som threw the rock of fear, the core of fear, the rock of fear was "alone"!
som threw the rock of fear (alone) at hate.

som turned to all others and penetrated all remaining with the undeniable truth of word:
"you have chosen me as champion. i have chosen to throw what i supplied you all with when i named you all! you have chosen me as your champion! I have chosen "alone" as my champion! you all followed "alone" home to me, right? then, i also shall follow your leader! Follow the leader!

i som command it!
i som retaliate truth!
i som writ tale he ate truth!
i som rit tale he ate truth!
i som ritalheate truth!
i som retaliate truth!
i som command it!

FOLLOW THE LEADER!
"ALONE, you are not alone, and not a loan!"

som did not hesitate. after som threw "alone" at "hate", som instructed briefly still moving at a speed to fast to interpret the message, and som leaped into hate, after alone.

som leaped unto into around hate & alone!

som jumped into the chaotic mist!
som had 2 negatives only, supplied by the truest alpha: "alone", som had: humors, word, truth, alone, pride, and som".

alone.

som blindly into:

ALONE verses HATE!

the sacrifice som's blind date!

ALONE vs. HATE

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
som knows a thing som must now share:
" in many realms thought and intent become history instantaneously. those are dangerous places for many, no more, if we shut hate's gates and back door!"
in st. ant
in saint ant
in st. ant
instant

realms where if you ask an ark why, you have created anarky; anarchy. look close enought, and even the Alpha's "A" and the Omega's "O" are even in anarchy, but super imp posed. A&O even in anarchy, both intertwined distant find lined.

dissed the ant?
dissed ant?
dist ant?
then, distant.
perhaps the teacher thinks the earth is the inheritants of the meek?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

link   
from the last trickle of crimson tide
from that place, som does now ride

things did happen that shall not have happened. som choiced to not permit it. emotions unknown to only the conscious mind. it must be experienced to be comprehended.

som com com before (pre) end. ed.
come pre-end ed. (education)
comprehended?

much time & effort soms did we spend
to ensure you are not a loan or a lend
soms are, am, were, shall be your friend
soms do not wish, nor does soms offend
less or more even until past your pre-end
how ever somone has, 1 does comprehend
one does comprehend what som does send
som has always som, som's id is the trend
som is som, a walking timespace does bend

wings & things 2 som it was obserd
things & wings occurred, so som heard
best som candle can do is try with word
with his lone worm, som captures bird

som one held ransom
som one held ran som
som one held rain som
then, rain som!
som is unbound
som is on ground
the sound, the sound
13th of the round

som fight with nothing?
som fight for nothing?
som fight 4 no things?
som battles for nothing?

som screaming:
"i want nothing!"

som has gone too far, too ignorant to know it!
som went too far, too ignorant to know it!

som screamed out while a little past infinity, a little past eternity, and a little past forever, and a little past past:
"not alone & not a loan".

nothing heard som!
nothing now knew: "nothing is not alone, and not a loan"!

baddest worst karma ever, poor som!

problems started with som X 4 and one nothing knowing not nothing, but nothing knew "i am not alone, and not a loan". nothing created the "chom som gow", to find out why nothing was not alone, and nothing was not a loan.

hello hive!
i'm alive!
soms drive!
soms dive!
ha ha! give!
ha ha! strive!

"big bang" is not truths' term
som thing nothing with worm
a seek writ within the sperm?
som so solid, yet knots firm!!

yes! som is rebel angel!

rebel [mirror] leader

nothing has a voice:
"things! things! things!
shalome a note!"

link   
"here is the one you have spoken of
the first bird who knew not the dove
a forgotten bird, sent out without love
noah's blind toss, into the air he shove
the wings of delusional deluge the dove
here is the one you have spoken of"

things! things! things! share if som dare, but enough time in your universe can't spare, lest you stop time and spend eternity in the lair, alone and without a pair, do you wish to know that scare, then strip down naked in the bare!

som was in, around, and within this battle!

ALONE verses HATE

som leaped in to the mist of their battle!

ALONE verses SOM verses HATE

what's to be som's fate?

she the least of the most!
she is the holiest of ghost!
VVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVV
"S H A L O M E ... A N O T E"

weakened som:
"i do not comprehend"

weakened alone:
"i do not comprehend"

weakened hate:
"i do not comprehend"

2 verses have a voice?:
There is NO "i" in TEAM!!!

SHE IS THE MOTHER AND DAUGHTER OF ALLAH!
SHE IS ALLAH, SARA's SINS, saracins, Osirius, Mohamad before Bahamat, GABBING REAL, GAB REAL, gabriel, she is:

"we left the all seeing eye. we left the eye. we leave eye.

we leave eye.
we leave eye.
we leave eye.

WE ARE THE HOUSE OF LEVI!
we are the arab! we are the pale stine! we are the house of levi, the allah, the quantifiers, the definers of hate, so that god could relate! we are the followers of islam, we are "IS LAMB", we are is lam, we are your servants!!!!

VVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVV
"S H A L O M E ... A N O T E

VVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVV

VVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVV

The battleground is:

alone som hate
alone som hate
alone som hate

ALLAH, THE HOLY GHOST, AN the SAIN HE DRONE:

they are not hearing us!

ESSA speaks:
sanhedrone.
you gave me your "t".
you can have it back!
i was from 3, but you sent me to 4th.
put your "t" i gave back in fourth!

san"t" he drone?

saint he drone!
the authorities of all arrive. hind do hindu do hind do have numbers of truths. all truths present.

"saint header one"
"saint hedr one"
"saint he drone"
"san hedron"

ALLAH, THE HOLY GHOST, AN the SAIN HE DRONE:

echoes and whispers:

they are hearing us!

som hears, but does not comprehend.
som shows it to "alone"
som shows it to "verses"
som shows it to "verses"
verses shows it to "hate"
verses shows it to "hate"
alone shows it to "hate"
som can then show it to "hate".

what realm are they in?

ALONE SOM HATE

she speaks true, least of most
truths soms knows, holy ghost:

""alone som hate".

remove "shalome"

no, do not take the "a" of alpha from "alone". take the "a" of alpha from the "hate"! no, do not take the "o" of omega from "som", take nothing from "alone"!

ALONE SOM HATE
remove "shalome"!

alone som hate

som says som takes "shalome".

alone som hate. som takes "s" from "som".
alone om hate. som takes "h" from "hate".
alone om ate. som takes "a" from "hate", as she instructed.
alone om te. som takes "l" from "alone", not the nothing of "o", as she instructed
aone om te. som takes "o" from "alone", why? som rebel, and som needs nothing!!
ane om te. som takes "m" from "som". so som becomes nothing!
ane o te. som takes "e" from "alone", so neither "alone" or "hate" are alone.
an o te.
anote
a note!
SHALOME!

ALONE SOM HATE
minus the "shalome" of the chosen people = A NOTE!

SOM HAS ACHIEVED NOTHING!

som has kept his truth.
som has kept his word.
som has kept his time.
som has kept nothing!

GOD OF TRUTH SPEAKS:

"have you found what it is you were seeking, som?"

som speaks:
"yes my most gracious and merciful lord of all hosts, i have found what it is i was seeking"

GOD OF TRUTH SPEAKS:

"but you have achieved nothing."

som speaks:
"yes, i have. seems like a lot of work for nothing, doesn't it?"

GOD OF TRUTH SPEAKS:

"why would you go through all hell and all heaven for nothing?"

som speaks:
"because the first to tell me they were the alpha, did not lie to me. hate was from it's perspective the alpha, seeing how no one else had found hate but the soms, hate knew nothing else of us soms. now, hate will value nothing"

GOD OF TRUTH SPEAKS:

"and how will hate learn to value nothing, and the nothing you have achieved?"

som replies:
"because i own nothing now, and nothing is what i will put on the scales and balances shall anyone approach som to judge som, som owns nothing but the balances and the scales that anyone who approaches som will have. anyone approach som in the nude, with their truth and their word of truth, then they approach som with nothing but som. som is the nude. som is the truth. som is the word of truth. som will be their scales, their balances, and som will be the nothingness that som has achieved. who will weigh less than what som can weigh?
what do they have that is less than zero, but too positive to lose?"

what is it you have?
som has nothing!

"Shalome a note." When you find this, you will know you have found nothing. this is what you will find when you face nothing.

shalome a note.
shalome a note.
shalome a note.

shalome
.....l......
......o....
...........e
s...........
.........m.
..h.........
....a.......
loesmha
shalome

shalome a note!

time has stopped, by som, by soms, for som, by som.
time has stopped.
time has stopped.
time has stopped.

loesmha .... lose som, ha? lose som ha?

time has stopped.

ALONE SOM HATE

""alone som hate".

remove "shalome"

no, do not take the "a" of alpha from "alone". take the "a" of alpha from the "hate"! no, do not take the "o" of omega from "som", take nothing from "alone"!

ALONE SOM HATE
remove "shalome"!

alone som hate

alone om te. som takes "l" from "alone", not the nothing of "o", as she instructed
an o te.
anote
a note!

ALONE SOM HATE

We are not done yet. but thank you to all who read any of this, ever. thank you to all who added to this, ever. thank you for joining us to learn "nothing", and how much god valued it.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
God find's delight in the effort="e-fort" is where He finds delight de/the Light.
Where in the "light", the "G" is silent, as in the "night", silent night/knight.
Holy knight, all is calm, all is bright or "brite"/whale food like Jonah, maybe
maybe not/knot. maybe all tied up in not, NOT=TON nuttin/know thing or else know knot knight, knave then stop....... Thats' what I get for now, som's thing is better than no things' at all. One thing leads to another...
Pride= a group of "LIONS" not/knot of one's self pride but for the LOT!!!
Alpha and Omega are One in I AM THAT I AM, moses knows'es this already told soms'es everywheres'es. Sleep now, in Heavenly Peace... Good-night.........

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
som speaks:
"i want nothing! I need nothing! i must obtain nothing!
Where is nothing?
What is nothing?
How is nothing?
When is nothing?
som breaks all rules, forgive som, but som must know:

"SHALOME A NOTE"

som speaks:

"SHALOME A NOTE"

som spoke:

"som", why is it you have difficulties putting into words your visions?

som has spoken:
"i feel the truth of it. i know the truth of it is true. for, that is it's nature. truth is what truth does, and truth truths, just as fear fears, just as hate hates, and just as love loves, i know this is truth. the reason i have difficulties putting the visions into word is because word can not always properly express the truth. the truth is sometimes like watching a movie for som. but, the end of the movie is coming in sections, and it is being played in reverse. the beginning of the movie is coming in sections as well, but it is being played in fast forward. so, the story line and plot are jumbled even to som at times. it takes great effort to hear what is being said when the movie is either being rewinded, or fast forwarded, because neither have sound to be heard by the ear, but their sound is somehow seen regardless, by soms. som listens to soms to hear it, but to the holy ghosts to see it. this is how best i can explain it for now."

This makes sense to us som, so no, you are not alone.
The question som asked, the reason som broke all rules by stopping all time, when he had already used that authority once, was not a rule you broke, som! You were bearing witness to when "hate" stopped time. because som also resides in "hate", just as som resides in all. so, som, you are found to be guiltless of the crime you thought you had committed against us. we permit you to stop all time, again. the reason you stopped all time was to collaborate with prayer, as you saw it was som, alone, and "hate". som sought, and found true guidance. som asked:

"shalome a note.
shalome a note.
shalome a note."

shalome
.....l......
......o....
...........e
s...........
.........m.
..h.........
....a.......
loesmha
shalome

shalome a note!

ALONE SOM HATE

""alone som hate".

remove "shalome"

ALONE SOM HATE
remove "shalome"!

alone som hate

an o te.
anote
a note!

SHALOME!

ALONE SOM HATE

ALONE SOM HATE

ALONE SOM HATE

""alone som hate".

remove "shalome"

ALONE SOM HATE
remove "shalome"!

alone som hate

an o te.
anote
a note!

SHALOME!

ALONE SOM HATE

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Dad

I have comfortably become my father
Camel cigarettes and garage-shop clutter
A true genius and positive thinker
Who hasn't forgot how to putter
Easily startled and hard to entwine
Opinionated talker who tends to brood
With specific gripes and habitual ways
Stubborn ideas and intensified mood
Fragile heart buried inside and
Thin skin under smooth manner
We both wear ourselves boldly
And wave our unique banner…

He left me to watch over my mama
While he rests easy and gets in our eyes
When the wind blows over the roses
Where we said our last goodbyes

(the word file says this was created on 2/2/2003)

2 2 5

Our license plate, for years, was AAH 018

Is LAM?

Is Lam!!

ALL?

ALL!

ALL....AH...

Now I can bear to look in the eyes that I did not HATE...the world did hate but not I!

I love the EYE!

The funniest/oddest thing that I remember, to do with all this is....
a lot of times, I'd go out to the garage to see my dad...

and he would give the me the Fuhrer salute!
He served in the ARMY for the ALLIES!

I used to think to myself 'why does he do that? that's so weird.'

Course I didn't worry too much - it was just how he did...he was wierd and I am weird and we were two P's in a POD...me and my dad...

Herbal Herb! LOL I love you DAD!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
My dad had said he wanted to be cremated...and he used to joke to mom and say that it was so that when the wind blew and got dust in her eyes, she would say:

'Well, Herb has gotten in my eyes!'

DAMN this is the craziest life I've ever known....

I cannot explain how I feel.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
all this for nothing?
som must be crazy.

som says:
"nothing does not come cheap!
nothing is free, and som gives nothing freely!"

som has nothing.
som has no thing.
som is nothing.
som is no thing.

som owns som's own soul. nothing judged som.
can you acknowledge what this means?

can you recognize what this means?

can you accept what this means?

can you acknowledge, recognize, accept, and choose to observe what love is?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Why for nothing's sake did som do it?

because som gave nothing free will!

som had to correct som's mistake, and win the nothing that som had supplied free will to.

Why for nothing's sake did som do it?

because. som was to be what som could not be.

and perhaps, just perhaps, if all negative emotions and negative concepts can be quantified and explained and defined for the truth of what they are, then:

What is the opposite of a son?
christ was a son.

so, what is the anti-christ?
the son/daughter of hate?

christ was a son.

What is the anti-christ?
the son/daugher of fear?

christ was a son.

What is the anti-christ?
the son/daughter of alone?

christ was a son.

what is the anti-christ?
the son/daughter of sadness?

christ was a son.

what is the anti-christ?
the son/daughter of death?

christ was a son.

What is the opposite of a son, if all negatives have been defined and quantified?

jesus was a son.

so, perhaps, just perhaps you might start to acknowledge.
so, perhaps, just perhaps you might start to recognize.
so, perhaps, just perhaps you might start to accept.
so, perhaps, just perhaps you might start to observe.
so, perhaps, just perhaps you might start to love.

christ was a son.

if you can acknowledge, recognize, accept, observe, and love how every negative, and every negative emotion can be explained away for what it is, and what it should be, then:

you might start to believe that the one who returns might very well be the opposite of the SON!!!

all this for nothing?
som must be crazy.

som says:
"nothing does not come cheap!
nothing is free, and som gives nothing freely!"

som has nothing.
som has no thing.
som is nothing.
som is no thing.

can you acknowledge what this means?

can you recognize what this means?

can you accept what this means?

can you acknowledge, recognize, accept, and choose to observe what love is?

The messenger still has his voice, and nothing, and his ownership of his own soul, and the messenger speaks:

"What is the opposite of love?"

SEEKING THE OPPOSITE OF LOVE, you find what you are looking for!
SEEKING THE OPPOSITE OF LOVE, if you think to ask the question, then you seek the answer to it. som was sent out to find the opposite of love, for god's sake. what returned was som, som returned as god's sake, not god's snake.

yes queen. yes. the bane did become the cure!

[edit on 25-11-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join