It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who will join me to link the alpha and the omega? biblebookdeadthisliving

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yes.

I AM here.

som

singularity

I t Y

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
som finds truth of who kill so many jews.
som finds truth of why hitler and him lure.

who was teacher who tell hitler he was no good at painting?
who was teacher who tell hitler his dream waste of time?
who was teacher who tell nice boy his life is a crime?

som finds hit lure and him lure teacher of holy cost.
som find place to take teacher 2 tossed.
teacher is healed, i assure.
never again be ass lure.
i som promise som.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
thanks for joining us yeahright.
in you there is light of insight.
many adore you, focussed tight.
just relax your mind, no need 2 fight.

i thank you for your thoughts of truth.
i thank you for your deeds from youth.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
Esoteric Teacher the time is coming when we must walk in Tangibility side by side. Where do you live? msn? care to collaborate in creating the past?

we have created the past.
no one has passed.
no one's essence has been permitted to die.
if any say so, i say they lie!
all have sinned, so they thought.
all have sinned, 2 know what caught.

we are, and we have been creating reality, with all life having a voice.
to change now that story in some ways would change 2 many choice.

what has happened, did happen, but not always in the way we percieved.
to hold in highest regards the tangible side by side, som times means getting heaved.

thank you for your wisdom.
thank you for your time, and our time as well.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Esoteric Teacher, I must say you are brilliant in your verbal skill. However, what are you trying to specifically teach and how does this link to faith, spirituality, & theology?

All the best!!!

God Bless!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Ayatollah Javadi-Amoli

Alhamdulillah

Imam Mahdi

12th imam

Ali Lari

‘When the students are ready, the teacher will come.’

“Armageddon

Jamkaran mosque east of Qom

Jamkaran

Najaf

Imam Mahdi

“the Savior of Times.”

Tribulations

You can be certain that if the US attacks Iran, China will come to their rescue.

Key words, shall i peer?

You can be certain that if the US attacks Iran, China will come to their rescue.

who decides who can be certain that if the US attacks iran, china will not come to the US 2 rescue US?

i see joan of arc is in china?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Esoteric Teacher, in your title to this thread, what do you mean by "biblebookdeadthisliving"?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Esoteric Teacher, I must say you are brilliant in your verbal skill. However, what are you trying to specifically teach and how does this link to faith, spirituality, & theology?

All the best!!!

God Bless!!!

thank you our brother!

my words are not my words. somthing speaks through me. i must be totally honest with you. i am just john paul peter goede. and i am in and of myself not capable of such wisdom, but now that such wisdom is shared with me, i know it is shared with me for the benefit of all. i know you see some words, and they look familiar, and make you feel better. i utilize these words to help you find your true voice, a voice we share with many. like yoda's force, jedi too, these things are real for me, and for you. i see your posts are getting much better, less confusing for people as you proceed on your path. no one has the right to remove you from your path, the truth either helps push you forward, or slows you down to help you see you need to evaluate a thing you may not have recognized at first. when your judgment gets clouded, this is one of the reasons why. i know you are doing alot better than you were a year or so ago. and i am glad you have read through this, thank you my teacher, for if i had chosen to ignore you, what would i have learned from you?

you are doing a great service when you decide to write your truth greattech!

many thank you!

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Esoteric Teacher, in your title to this thread, what do you mean by "biblebookdeadthisliving"?

i mean i am writing new words for a dead book, to revive it back to life, so people will know that neither the torah, nor the bible were lies. nor were any other books that were written. but you must truly know yourself, devoid of the bondages of hate, and fear, and the masks that many wore to hide truth from truth.

it is put together without spaces so that the dead are with the living. as to exalt them, and put them first, prior to our individualities. we are one in the same at the core of our essences.

hope this helps. i meant no dissrespect to any ones faith. i only wish to show the truth of why they do not oppose eachother when you look at them in the light.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

However, what are you trying to specifically teach and how does this link to faith, spirituality, & theology?

I'm knot trying.
I'm succeeding.

specifically i speak what i see if i see an ally.
Templars were, are, and shall fourever be TEAM PLAYERs meet prayers.

i am specifically teaching how you can better know who it is you are, your strength of truth within shall guide you, but first you must find it. and you are never a loan, or alone. i need nothing from you, just guiding you towards yourself gently, softly, slowly, and true.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
de
d 3 times conquered death why our hour are eye i eye be time bon in you open time see love 3 eyes see alfuchrist satan side i.d.s. alfuchristsatun
nut at st. sire see cuf lay! all f u see christ nise across add across say across add you in u in u tasts eye our see see cuf you "f" lay! usa! suflay, suflay, suflay, flop flop flop!!! fail 2 rise! fal2iz faltuiz niutlaf in eye you add laff, alt tuin alt tuin all you in, eye in!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
i som have a feel
i som see i steal
i som am som, i kneel!

dreams last night of worlds unseen.
try to have som 4 fun?
som is som, done is done!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hello Teacher

I don't think I need rose colored glasses anymore

I

I C

I C P!

I U

i

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
i som have a feel
i som see i steal
i som am som, i kneel!

try to have som 4 fun?

i went to sleep at fire station #2 at around 1:30 in the morning after holloween night. i dreamed things, things that were real once, or not. at 6 minutes before 3:00 a.m. my office door was shaking, many voices. it was not locked, why could they not enter? the light from the cracks in the doorway were flickering, many many many voices. i tried to get out of bed, but something was holding me down, hard. i must get to the door. i struggled, i absorbed, i sucked in whatever would think it was capable of preventing me to get to that door! i won. i got up, with much help, and proceeded to the door. i openned it, and there were no lights, nor was anyone there. i feeling of sublime tranquility came over me. as i turned to face the bed i had left, i was there for only an instant. my dreams challenged my fears, all my primitive fears in my dreams, and i met them all without fail.

i like your new avatar queen. looks nice. my friends and family are calling me, and you, so i must answer the call, to insure we do not fall. we are here for them, there is no other cause. and we serve many, faithfully. their needs first, and always first. or else we are not worthy of anything.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I will be here waiting for you to fetch me.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Do I see a future marriage between Esoteric Teacher and queenannie38? Or am I way off in my estimation?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
i som have a feel
i som see i steal
i som am som, i kneel!

try to have som 4 fun?

leef a evah mos i
laets i ees mos i
leenk i mos ma mos i

I am interested in mirror speak - have you ever considered the possibilities? Hmmm?

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
is the tail the end of the snake.... or is the head the end of the snake...

and if I stomp on the head of the snake.. what am I destroying? .. the beginning or the end? .. why don't we stomp on the tail? ..

if your vision were a laser line.. and the snake was crossing that line.. as it passed, .. would you be fearing the strike from the tail.. or from the head that has already passed?

when you wake up tomorrow is it more serving to be a genius or a seeker for the day "out there?" ...
or is it more serving to just be? ..

if you fill your day from the beginning .. with genius.. it leaves no room for outward programming..

to just be, is to be empty and desiring to be filled..
to fill yourself and be content .. is to be filled .. what is filled CAN be filled all the more.. dost thy cup, over-fill???

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Omega
_O_

tail swallowed by head

Aleph
Alif Lam Mim

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
does the cup overfill?

perhaps the wishing well is overflowing, yes?

then certainly it is overflowing, for a character named som serves all.

is love the most?

no, your personal truths lie beyond love. you do not lose love, you do enable yourself to better define love, and share that understanding with others, as you gently lead them through love. many great ones have come since the day after holloween, sharing many truths which i will share with all my kind as well.

michael, m'ikul, needs some, soms, and som prayer. weakend by the battle, but still exists, and is safe.

i would like to share somthing recieved by Queen:

Jesus and Satan were having an ongoing argument about who was better on the computer. They had been going at it for days, and frankly God was tired of hearing all the bickering.

Finally fed up, God said, "THAT'S IT! I have had enough. I am going to set up a test that will run for two hours, and from those results, I will judge who does the better job."

So Satan and Jesus sat down at the keyboards and typed away.

They moused.

They faxed.

They e-mailed.

They e-mailed with attachments.

They downloaded.

They did spreadsheets!

They wrote reports.

They created labels and cards.

They created charts and graphs.

They did some genealogy reports

They did every job known to man.

Jesus worked with heavenly efficiency, and Satan was faster than hell.

Then, ten minutes before their time was up, lightning suddenly flashed across the sky, thunder rolled, rain poured, and, of course, the power went off.

Satan stared at his blank screen and screamed every curse word known in the underworld.

Jesus just sighed.

Finally the electricity came back on, and each of them restarted their computers.

Satan started searching frantically, screaming: "It's gone! It's all GONE! "I lost everything when the power went out!"

Meanwhile, Jesus quietly started printing out all of his files from the past two hours of work.

Satan observed this and became irate.
"Wait!" he screamed. "That's not fair! He cheated! How come he has all his work and I don't have any?"

God just shrugged and said,

JESUS SAVES

new topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join