It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are The Freemasons Recruiting on radio and TV?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucum per lucerna

Originally posted by Fifth Horseman

Originally posted by lucum per lucerna

Hello Tetragrammaton,

It would appear that you have just observed the paradoxically fascinating albeit imperfectly executed Kata of the "Life Giving Sword."
perhaps you could explain to those of us who may not be familiar with this. I've studied the arts for 16 years, and am unfamiliar with this kata.

Hello Fifth Horseman,

It is the Keisaku
thank you, now tell me who asked for it and who administered the stick service, as you and tetra like to play commentators on the action. Kind of like the two old guys in the balcony seats on the Muppets

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
Why did I make this thread? Because I honestly didn't understand why the Freemasons would feel the need to recruit on TV and radio. Is that so hard to believe? It just seemed quite bizarre to me that they would use TV and radio as a means to recruit people. And no.....sorry, I didn't know the answer before I asked it.....Sorry, maybe your ability to see through lies isn't working as well as it used to.

Peace!

Emphasis added by Tetragrammaton

Well the theses should be taken with a grain of salt of course, and was merely put there as a subliminal counter measure!
Though I must say on that point, I do not believe you. Why? Because you have clearly read a lot or some about this subject, at least researched a bit before posting, you have also made up, or at least somewhat made up your mind about what masonry is.
So you would know that solicitation are against the rules of if I may say so as a “none mason,” “basic masonry.”

If I am not mistaken, one of the rules of masonry is that a man must seek enlightenment, and not be offered it, or something along those lines.

However, you could very well speak the truth I just doubt it, at least concerning this particular subject.
But do accept my apologies if I am wrong, I just found it suspicious that you did not know this basic piece of information.

The reason I asked was that I thought you where baiting, I still am skeptical about you proclaimed ignorance, but this is not something I really feel the need to debate. As I said, I just wondered.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

On a side note, Excitable_Boy i did read the post you made later on, though I fail to see the relevance, moreover there is nothing new to be found there, it is an old debate. However, if you want to know, I agree with you this is no secret!

Fail to see the relevance? I was asked by Nygdan to show sources of why I think the Illuminati still exists. I think I did that quite well and provided what he asked for...therefore, quite relevant.

And thanks for the agreement on the no secret.....I mean really...there's enough info out there to choke a horse. Without EVER having to use Google by the way APPAK! Some people live in denial and think that denying the existance of something makes it somehow not exist.......

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tetragrammaton

Are you trying to sound like Dungeon Master?

It may be that I just woke up to a disappointing "review" of things so far, and have had no coffee yet. I guess even Ali did not like it when Howard would call him on his arrogance. Your point is now well taken.

Actually, I am trying to sound all knowing, but at the same time, I try to aim at the more undeveloped sides of your human basic nature, i.e. I am trying to sound cool.
Tetra
remember, cool is as cool does. There is no try only do. Care to try it?

Excitable Boy, I too have read Jim Marrs. Rule by Secrecy is great, the last chapter is VERY interesting, and has pushed me to do more reading. Its funny isn't it that they keep asking for evidence and connection and when you give them some, they barely comment looking instead to wear you down by constantly asking for more. You are not alone. Perhaps hearing your personal story would help to put things in perspective for all of us, including the old guys in the balcony.

[edit on 23-9-2006 by Fifth Horseman]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Tetra

*snip*

Equestrian you laid a trap, I used your own words and now you are turning them against me, ill rephrase then; ”I am all knowing and cool”

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Are you trying to sound like Dungeon Master?

It may be that I just woke up to a disappointing "review" of things so far, and have had no coffee yet. I guess even Ali did not like it when Howard would call him on his arrogance. Your point is now well taken.

Actually, I am trying to sound all knowing, but at the same time, I try to aim at the more undeveloped sides of your human basic nature, i.e. I am trying to sound cool.
Tetra

Excitable Boy, I too have read Jim Marrs. Rule by Secrecy is great, the last chapter is VERY interesting, and has pushed me to do more reading. Its funny isn't it that they keep asking for evidence and connection and when you give them some, they barely comment looking instead to wear you down by constantly asking for more. You are not alone. Perhaps hearing your personal story would help to put things in perspective for all of us, including the old guys in the balcony.

Thank You for the compliment Fifth Horseman,

The view from the top [balcony] is very clear

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
So what does one call someone who claims to be all knowing and cool? per psychology of course. I laid a trap? come on, now. There is no need for me to trap you, I enjoy watching you frolic in the autumn of your own mental boundaries. Hows that for Dungeon Mastery?

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

What's up with the Masons? I just recently saw and ad on TV that was recruiting people to become members and then today I heard an ad on the radio....what's the deal?

they know something. they know god is real. they know that the antichrist does not return as the son.

the antichrist does not come as the son, he comes as the father.

and the father will have to prove he knows man more than man knows himself:

a silly odd man in the nude set out only with his truth, and the truth of his people in plight, fearlessly following the truth, and the ultimate questions.

the silly odd man was assigned by god to answer these questions:
"what is love's definition?"
"what is love's opposite?"
"what is love's enemy?"
"what is a soul?"
"what are my people suffering for?"

and the silly odd man in the nude and armed only with his truth which he had adopted by everyone he had ever known, and his truth, and his words of truth and approached hate the opposite of love and said:

"fear not, i am here in the nude, here is my truth, is it compatible with yours?"

hate spoke:
" i protect fear, for how can you truly hate anyone without first fearing that they can take from you that which you love?"

and the deciever fell weeping, here is my truth, as you have approached me, fearlessly and in the nude you, silly odd man, i will approach you the same, and name you: som.

som, what do you love?

0 - your first love was a given to you. it was your instinct of "self before you serve, aka, self preserve, aka, self preservation, aka, survive. not your fault, not your shame, not your guilt, not your fault, not our judgment, but yours if you awaken.

1 - your first (1st) love was FEAR, the byproduct of "self before you serve, aka, survive". not your fault, not your shame, not your guilt, not your fault, not our judgment, but yours if you awaken.

2 - your second (2nd) love was FOOD, as you needed it to grow, for cellular replication, so you would know how to determine and quantify, and define what your fears and fear should be.

3 - your third (3rd) love was FAMILY, as they provided you with more food, and more understanding of what fear was, they nurtured you and protected you, and hid from you your fears. not your fault, not your shame, not your guilt, not your fault, not our judgment, but yours if you awaken.

4 - your fourth (4th) love was FRIENDS, as they provided you with more knowledge, and they and their masks made you feel safe, they made you feel as though you belonged, they made you feel as though you were accepted, which you were. you were accepted by their masks of fears, lonliness, sadness, sorrow, and hate. you gave them what you thought they expected and what they wanted. you acknowledged them, you recognized them, you accepted them as they were with their masks, you loved them for what they were with their masks. not your fault, not your shame, not your guilt, not your fault, not our judgment, but yours if you awaken.

5 - your fifth (5th) love was F*%#ING. you were curious about this thing called love, and you are a physical creature only if you choose to be. So, in order to answer god's questions of "what is love, and what is love's opposite" you tried to understand love by experiencing the physical manifestation of love, and to answer the questions of "what is love, and what is love's opposite, what is love's enemy?". not your fault, not your shame, not your guilt, not your fault, not our judgment, but yours if you awaken.

6 - your sixth (6th) love was FINANCES. as they provided for you more understanding and experiencing of your first 5 loves, and helped mask the first and second from you, because you feared them. be not afraid.

hate, you are a mask of fear and do not exist.

how can any of god's creatures hate without fearing loosing that which they love?

i know what you love.

you love your truth, but until now you have not identified what it is that you have loved. your first loves are not your fault, be not afraid.

the burden is with the one who would know more than you. be not afraid.

the number of the beast is man.

the number of the beast is man's first loves.

what is man's first loves? truth? no. your first loves are:

fear
food
family
friends
f*%#ing
finances

SIX (6) loves SIX (6) times you put before truth, all of which begin with the SIX (6th) letter of the "ALL FIB I BET ..... alphibet", and you placed the "F" before the SEVENTH (7th), the "G".

the silly odd man said, no, look ..... ...

the 6th letter from the end of the alphibet is the: +, the T !!!!!!!

it is for truth, turned inwards towards the beginning.

do you understand?

judge this truth, see if it is compatible with yours. be not afraid.

and the silly odd man who stood in the nude with only truth and words of truth said:
i thank you for your time.

if i have not lied to you, take these words of truth, they are yours and i give them freely, share them with whomever you want, and everyone you want, please i beg you. have others judge this truth to see if they choose to accept it as their truth. true of false? yes or no?

i thank you for your time.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

So what does one call someone who claims to be all knowing and cool? per psychology of course. I laid a trap? come on, now. There is no need for me to trap you, I enjoy watching you frolic in the autumn of your own mental boundaries. Hows that for Dungeon Mastery?

I am just teasing, though I enjoy the sparring. What would you say if I told you that you assumption about my limited mind is a fragment of your imagination?

I know what you are referring to; mind over matter, the higher self. I have only given you one piece of information and you cling on to it, because:

One: You seek to understand me.
Two: You already think you have me narrowed in, and hence try to support you assumption.

(Three: You are just playing with me, and in that case, I welcome it, mutual exploration of ones deeper self-opening, the internal ring and tunnel!)

Nevertheless, you can play with my sigmoid colon any time, just give me a u2u.

I have played with fire an I have gotten burned, I have played in the water and I have drowned, I have played with the air and I have fallen, I have yet to play with the earth, when that time comes I hope I am ready.

We should really make a thread called Tetra vs. the horse conqueror!
Since this is getting way of topic, apologies to the OP, it seems we are assisting the masons here instead of remaining neutral!

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I noticed too that certain masonic members jump at every chance to slice the words of non masons through and through, however since you've jumper into the abyss it seems that the masons have suddenly become *silent*.....interesting!

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
That was a very nice post, ive heard the story somewhere before though, is it toxick? θέλημα? please u2u me with some more information, since it would take ages to look all my books through, and i am not even sure i posses the right scripts.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarpStrings
I noticed too that certain masonic members jump at every chance to slice the words of non masons through and through, however since you've jumper into the abyss it seems that the masons have suddenly become *silent*.....interesting!

Oh i assure you they are only regrouping/mustering, they will be back! Fear not!
Though i noticed the pause aswell, for that is all it is, perhaps they are perplexed, or perhaps they just have real lifes and can not be on the internet 24/7 like the rest of us loosers... (Atleast that would be their first argument, we all know this is not the truth though)

Ps: i would not dare say that any mason would call us loosers, so this little word is on me!

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

That was a very nice post, ive heard the story somewhere before though, is it toxick? θέλημα? please u2u me with some more information, since it would take ages to look all my books through, and i am not even sure i posses the right scripts.

what would you ask me, ask me now. i shall not lie to you, and you will choose if it is your truth, or not. you choose if the words of truth is compatible with your truth. i will find your mindset, and bring you home. i will awaken you from within.

ask me, here, now. be not afraid. i will ponder for an instant, and answer you. i will return shortly. going to get something to drink, and use the restroom . .. .. ..

i beg you, please, ask me everything you want to know and judge my words as true or false, yes or no.

do you understand?

you should be overstanding.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Tetra,

I have played with fire an I have gotten burned, I have played in the water and I have drowned, I have played with the air and I have fallen, I have yet to play with the earth, when that time comes I hope I am ready.
if you have truly fallen, been burned, and then drowned surely the earth can only lend you rest during your dirt nap.

I think this would read much like the challenge of the poisoned wine in The Princess Bride, because it already does. Truly you have a dizziing intelect. Now drink if you think you are right

Since this is getting way of topic, apologies to the OP, it seems we are assisting the masons here instead of remaining neutral!
I too apologize, Excitable boy. Keep firing, you now have some flank protection it appears

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Tetra,

if you have truly fallen, been burned, and then drowned surely the earth can only lend you rest during your dirt nap.

awaken. none have fallen, they are only judging themselves by the masks that do not exist, listening to the input of others that are lost.

if you sent your god out to count to the last number, so that you could know how many fears could exist, when would you be expecting god's return?

would a god of truth and a god of serving truth not calculate all unknown's for you, because you feared the unknowns?

god would be forever counting up, no last number exists.
god would be forever counting down into the negatives, for no last negative number exists.
god would be forever calculating "phi", for it goes on forever.
god would be forever calculating and defining "the golden section", for it also is an eternal fractionalization that never ends.

so if you sent god out 4 different ways into eternity, when would you be expecting that the egg of creation, the humpty dumpty would be put back together again?

be not afraid.

god has been quartered and drawn and is the word .. . . . the words of the mirror of creation, god looking outward for definition of god.

god is the word .. . . the words.

language?

like the mind of a child:

lan g wej

in the mirror we shall reverse the sequence of letters:

jew g nal

and we shall now reinterpret into man's tongue and find the most closely related, for surely man is god, collectively:

jew g nal in the eye of "Of eye you choose" aka "Ophiuchus", is translated by man:

jew, god's nail.

for you thought the "i" was silent, and the jew (*all people) will not say nor spell god's name out, nor assign possession to god, they will just put the alpha, the "g".

be not afraid.

he lead you to the right question, perhaps you are correct.

I think this would read much like the challenge of the poisoned wine in The Princess Bride, because it already does. Truly you have a dizziing intelect. Now drink if you think you are right

it is done.

neutrality is the only way to truly judge.

I too apologize, Excitable boy. Keep firing, you now have some flank protection it appears

there is no reason to apologize. not your fault. all is forgiven.

[edit on 23-9-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Why did I make this thread? Because I honestly didn't understand why the Freemasons would feel the need to recruit on TV and radio.

I honestly don't understand why the Christians would feel the need to recruit (preach) on TV and Radio.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Excitable_Boy, believe me I’m on your side, I also believe that groups such as the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderbergers serve the interests of the elite. (at a very minimum they tend to prepare papers favorable to globalists)

However, I fail to see how freemasonry today can be used by the elite. What for? Aren’t the countless corporate facades they have established over the past century enough to keep them safely hidden?

Also, remember that Weishaupt’s Illuminati was set up to fight such elites and spread ideas that would destabilize their power. In other words they would be organizing anti-corporate rallies in today’s society rather than enforcing corporate power. (or cover for them.)

Honestly EB, give me one example of how the elite could benefit from Masonry today? (Even Marrs' examples are from a long time ago)

Tetragrammaton, may I suggest you check out the Deconstructing Disinformation & Deflection Forum, It seems you psychoanalysis skills could be useful there.

NB: You mistakenly entered, passed, and raised Nygdan. He is not a mason. Not everyone who tries to see beyond the BS is a mason.

[edit on 23/9/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Excitable_Boy, believe me I’m on your side, I also believe that groups such as the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderbergers serve the interests of the elite. (at a very minimum they tend to prepare papers favorable to globalists)

NB: You mistakenly entered, passed, and raised Nygdan. He is not a mason. Not everyone who tries to see beyond the BS is a mason.

[edit on 23/9/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

I didn't say everyone here is a manson. How in the world did you assume that?
Those whom I was referring to know exactly who they are. I'm not aware of Nygdan attacking anyone here or whether Nygden is/is not a mason-not relavent anyway.

Above you stated you are on EB's side. What does that mean exactly?? Are there sides? Is this like the crypts and bloods here or what?

LOL I typed "manson" rather than "mason" interesting Freudian slip there.

[edit on 23-9-2006 by HarpStrings]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Esoteric Teacher, all right, you have my attention I will play, for now at least.
I have no truth, and I do not seek the truth, I care not for the truth.
Truth is what people can be conditioned to believe in, we are what we are, I do not deny my heritage, though I seek to evolve beyond the mortal life of flesh and greed.
I have taken some steps to insure this, I for once hold no estate, I have no personal relations, I have no friends, no family, and no loved one.

I try to cleanse my body of impurities chemical as well as biological the last is the hardest, I live of water, vitamins and keratin, I feel no hunger and I fear not death, because I am already dead, I just do not know it yet.

I only have one question, what is your source, if you will not share this so be it.

A side note, you seem convinced that I adhere to duality, complementarities, the ying and the yang, what basis do you make that assumption on.

Yes I agree that duality answers many things in the macro world, as well as the micro world, but it is not some higher truth in my opinion, it is a tool, use it when needed, discard it when you do not need it.

Equestrian, one word: Bingo

external source: Used to express the sudden completion of an event, occurrence of an idea, or confirmation of a guess.
www.thefreedictionary.com...

Oh and thank you, for the compliment I do enjoy a good and deep massage.
Your posts intrigue me as well.

you now have some flank protection it appears

Indeed, he has!

ConspiracyNut23 Thank you for the advise I will look that up in due time.

In reference to Nygdan, I am quite sure that he has relations or is tied to the Masonic structure; he fits nicely into the profile.
Though if not a member then he has family which are members or where members (then deceased), though he speaks like he is in a fraternity or lounge of some thought, might be thelema though this would break the current profile he seem far to logical and rational for such a relationship in my opinion.

He seems limited by the law of man, he seems indoctrinated, and this is not meant as an offence since most of the world population is exactly that.

I am sure though that a mason he respects very much has influenced his way of thinking and expressing him self, I see Masonic when I see Nygdan.

However as space-time I well bend, for now at least…

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Honestly EB, give me one example of how the elite could benefit from Masonry today? (Even Marrs' examples are from a long time ago)

Pretty simple....Masons are a large worldwide fraternal organization. Infiltrating such a large group and gaining control over it would just get the Illuminati one step closer to their common goal....complete control over the whole planet.

You see...there is never enough for these Illuminati. Their greed is out of control...to the point of them not being able to stop wanting more. Eventually there will not be more for them to get....then I wonder what they will turn to next to occupy their time.....pretty scary thought really!

I consider these Illuminati to be psychopaths and sociopaths....

sociopath (definition from webster's):
a person, as a psychopathic personality, whose behavior is antisocial and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

That is the Illuminati in a nutshell...(no pun intended).

[edit on 23-9-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join