It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are The Freemasons Recruiting on radio and TV?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Equestrian
Que?

It was a metaphor, I do not seek any anal stimuli what so ever. However, I think we should all agree that taking a dump is a good thing, and enjoy the warm and fussy feeling of a particular action.
Though I am not mistaken, prostate is in the penis, I talked about the rectum, anus and colon.

You are not homophobic are you, besides I can comfort you with this information then; I do no have sex anymore, with anyone not even myself!
This is something that is in the past for me, though if you insist I will apologize though you take words far too serious then if I must say so.

ok, good to know. Sorry, but when a person invites someone to play with their colon , it doesn't sound quite right. Apology accepted, and now back to our regularly scheduled..aw heck this thread is getting strange no denying that.

Esoteric Teacher, could you please use your mirror translator and translate this please: Masons are recruiting by way of television. Thank you, and rub the mirror for the rest of us.

What the hell are you talking about? And thanks for sharing

oh man thanks I needed that!

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The problem is that by creating elite, we have automatically cut of at least 90% of the population, I am sorry to say but the so called charity these factions are contributing with are peanuts on the large scale.
Masonry, Lodges, Fraternities, Organizations, Corporations, Institutions and Governments to name a few, are all the reason that most of the worlds population dies.
While we worship our idols, be it god, Madonna or ones higher self, people are dying. Many of the world problems would and could be solved with a minimum of capital, why do we not do it I ask.
6000 children die from malaria every month in Africa, yet there are many realistic programs that offer a worldwide extermination of the said disease for as little as a couple of billions. (We are talking 1 or 2 billion dollars.)
Around 7000 civilians died last month in Iraq, amnesty international has just said that Iraq is less safe than before we invaded it.
10000 plus under aged people per month are being illegally transported over these government made borders to satisfy our middle class with meat for sale.

This is just a few of the problems we have, and while man does not create malaria, it is surely spread and kept uncontained by us.

The answer as to why this is so is; we need people to suffer for our capitalistic neo conservative pro corporation, our so called democracy which are in fact a capitalistic republic and could not be further from democracy. Needs a large majority of its citizens to suffer or at least be lowest on the food chain.

We are getting more and more poor people, people who cannot support themselves even with 2-3 incomes because the salary is so low, we have illegal trafficking of illegal aliens that undermine our unions. And underbid us on the same work, more and more production facilities and marketing operations are being moved to third world countries.

Why?

Simple!

To maximize profit, because money is what keeps us locked, keeps us fixated, keeps us enslaved.

You cannot go on a wild rampage, when you need to pay the bills every month, then the brain wash us with saturated media shows, and news propaganda that tells us how well we are doing.

I read that all news comes from two sources, this is quite scary since we where supposed to have independent media and news.
The sources are AP and Reuters, all the news we receive comes from these, and we are being conditioned and manipulated.

So to answer the question:

Now why on earth would they need 6 million largely middle class masons? What kind of ideas could they propagate thought freemasonry, that they couldn’t propagate through the “regular” channels. (Corporate education, corporate media)

Free masonry with its 6 million members are a regular channel, as well as the teaching facilities, media, corporations.

It is all about divide and conquer, give most the feeling that what they have is more than their neighbour, and then let them fear that you will take it away.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Oh and i need not to say that 99% of the worlds capital lies in the hands of 10% of the population.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
For all it is worth this is what I read about the ending of the Illuminati:

In the wake of the French Revolution the Illuminati were suppressed possibly/probably because of their involvement in it (definitely says Nesta Webster). The Hellfire Club became active in clandestine support of the American colonists and consiracy theorists have claimed that Adam Weishaupt swapped identities with the real George Washington in a Hellfire Club ritual, and that the first president of the USA was none other than the Supreme Magus of the Illuminati of Bavaria. In support of this theory attention is drawn to the resemblance of Washington's likeness on every dollar bill to extant portraits of Weishaupt. This hypothesis is probably not true.

If the Illuminati did indeed survive to become the founding establishment of the USA, they may still be up to their old tricks. In 1954 the Bilderberg Conference was instituted. There are paranoid people today who believe that this club, described by Encyclopaedia Britannica as an "annual three-day conference attended by about 100 of Europe's and North America's most influential bankers, economists, politicians and government officials" is, in reality, the instrument of the Illuminati by which they plot and control the world's destiny, as a sort of government behind all governments.

So to continue your investigation you should research: The Bilderberg Conference and the writings of Nesta Webster.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Now why on earth would they need 6 million largely middle class masons? What kind of ideas could they propagate thought freemasonry, that they couldn’t propagate through the “regular” channels. (Corporate education, corporate media)

Do you really believe that on one order from the hidden dark grandmaster of freemasonry, Masonic Light, Appak, Trinityman etc. will instantly be armed and ready to kill? (lock and load boys )

I've previously discussed the role of JFK, and I believe he was also part of the NWO’s plan. (meaning I don’t think he seriously derivated from the official plan: (your input would be appreciated)

I responded to the thread about JFK. He wasn't part of the plan...Nixon was. Check out my response in that thread.....don't want to get off track here.

There is a lot more to FreeMasonry that you are never going to hear from any FreeMason here or anywhere else. No one is ready to lock and load....that's silly. But, they are being brainwashed and manipulated to believe whatever the Illuminati wants them to believe (as in, brainwashed to believe that there is nothing wrong with this country, there is nothing wrong with a bunch of money and power hungry cabals running the world). And don't kid yourself, they (FreeMasons) are part of the problem in this country, not part of the solution. They do charity work? SO WHAT! They do charity work so that people believe they are a wonderful group of guys. Bill Gates does a ton of charity work...is he a nice guy? HARDLY!

[edit on 24-9-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
i need not to say that 99% of the worlds capital lies in the hands of 10% of the population.

wow, nice quote!

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
i need not to say that 99% of the worlds capital lies in the hands of 10% of the population.

wow, nice quote!

well i can make it nicer;

90% of the worlds capital lies in the hands of less than 1% of the worlds population!

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
What kind of ideas could they propagate thought freemasonry, that they couldn’t propagate through the “regular” channels.

um, a planetary civilization which is speaking the original language and voice of god collectivly through a collective subconscious mind, which they are listening to.

sort of like that story about the one king who ordered alot of babies to not hear any language at all so he could discover the original language, but all the babies died because they did not recieve enough loving, the kings servants just gave them what they needed. perhaps humanity is the formation and creation of the original language of the creator, but this time with eachother around to keep ourselves company and love eachother we have been able to survive long enough to speak the first tongue, which lifted the curse of the tower of babel, not only for ourselves, but for our possible "theoretical" celestrial allies from past, present, and future await the one who shall awaken humanity's collective soul, which is both our god, and their god, which is why they "ufos and aliens" do not make contact with us, first we must bring each shattered mind together.

how aware of your own mind's thoughts are you?

science has an answer, already.

our individual conscious minds are producing 2,000 impulses/sparks of electricity between brain cells per second.

our subconscious minds are producing 400,000,000,000 impulses/sparks of electricity between brain cells per second.

all our sensory input from our senses first gets delivered to our subconscious minds, and it is our conscious minds which decides what it chooses to see.

the 13 zodiac house long forgotten, the serpent restrainer and presenter?

"ophiuchus" or "of i u chus" or "of eye you choose" or "time phi you choose"

how consciously aware of your own thoughts are you?

scientists say you are aware of 0.000000002% of your own thoughts.

which tells me people are not consciously listening to 99.999999997% of their own brains.

so, if you are seeking something, perhaps you would not be capable of even asking the question without your subconscious mind already having the answer.

what are you afraid of within your own mind?

in order for someone to call anyone "insane aka "within their own mind"" wouldn't the one telling you that have to be in your mind to say you are insane to witness you are in there? and if they were in your own mind to see you are, wouldn't they have to be : OUT OF THIER MINDS?

i'm trying diligently to open your mind up to the possibilities because if you can not acknowledge or recognize the possibilities, how will you know when you have found the answers to your questions that you seek?

i am contributing to the topic of this thread, earnestly. but the people in this thread are not always willing to accept the truths neccesary for them to accept a piece of reality that they need to find the answers they seek.

would you know how to add or subtract the numbers if you had never accepted that numbers exist?

would you fully comprehend "5" if you judged 1,2,3, and 4 as not true?

did you go to kindergarden on day one and start learning algerbra?

our conscious brains function through the "law of association".

you defrag your computer, right?

have you ever defragged your mind?

keep a journal, and as you write in it, know that no one else will ever read it, it is for you and you alone. no one to impress, no masks to wear to protect yourself, no reason to lie to yourself.

until you do the things i am suggesting, you will never know what it is you are looking for.

"He who looks outwards dreams, he who looks inwards awakens"

i am helping you guys find what it is you seek, i promise you.

"What you are looking for is what is looking"
-- Saint Francis of Assisi

i hope this helps.

[edit on 24-9-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Tetra,
in a word, bingo!
Follow the money, follow the money and oh,follow the money!

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Eso Tea,
thank you, that is much more clear. Interesting, could you maybe explain how I can awaken this slumbering giant known as the rest of my brain? I don't want to have amnesia, and although I feel that I am still climbing the bottom rung on the ladder of true knowledge, I believe I have had glimpses into where I need to be. Do you think what we call Psionics become possible through reopening these doors?
Could you also comment on masonic symbolism, sacred geometry, and the vibrations they control. What does it really mean? I feel your earnestness (is that a word even?) and know you have much to offer the rest of us. If anything needs to be ran through the mirror translation machine go ahead

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

" Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity -- an outer organization concealing an inner brotherhood of the elect ... it is necessary to establish the existence of these two separate and yet interdependent orders, the one visible and the other invisible. The visible society is a splendid camaraderie of 'free and accepted' men enjoined to devote themselves to ethical, educational, fraternal, patriotic, and humanitarian concerns. The invisible society is a secret and most August [defined as 'of majestic dignity, grandeur'] fraternity whose members are dedicated to the service of a mysterious arcannum arcandrum [defined as 'a secret, a mystery']." [Hall, Lectures on Ancient Philosophy, p. 433]

source: Lectures on Ancient Philosophy by Manly Hall

Another good read is "FreeMasonry" by Jack Harris

The above quote pretty much says it all. The FreeMasons are a fraternity within a fraternity. On the outside they pretend to be a wonderful organization out to do great things for mankind. On the inside, they are Illuminati through and through. One of the many groups working its way toward the NWO! The Masons are a cult and the leaders of the cult are the Illuminati. The Masons are one of many organizations that the Illuminati have in their pocket.

Some have said there would have been no American Revolution if it wasn't for the Masons. Why? Because some of the people involved on our side were Masons? So what? A lot of them were Christians also. So should we say that there would have been no American Revolution if it wasn't for the Christians? How about this....there would have been no American Revolution if it wasn't for the fact that most all of the colonists wanted independence from England? Why do the Masons feel the need to take credit for this? Just because some of the founding fathers were Masons? That's some bizarre logic......

And if the Masons are responsible...then they did a lousy job....because the Constitution written up by these founding fathers is about as useful as toilet paper these days. Where are these wonderful leaders from the FreeMasons today? What are they doing about the mess this country and the world is in? They are doing nothing. Why? Because they have been brainwashed to believe (or attempt to brainwash others to believe) that the world is wonderful and part of the reason it is so wonderful is because of all the great and wonderful things they, the Masons, do and have done.

You want to take responsibility for the American Revolution? Okay....what have you, the Masons, done for us in the last 200+ years? Besides sell us out to the Illuminati and make deals with the devil?

[edit on 24-9-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
great, great post EB
I fear that the masons that were here have left due to the assembly of thinkers that have entered your thread. Its funny that when faced with logical and well presented arguements they disappear back to shadow. If Tetra is right and they are simply taking a breather, then we can probably expect attacks instead of rebuttals. Shields up, on guard!

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

great, great post EB
I fear that the masons that were here have left due to the assembly of thinkers that have entered your thread. Its funny that when faced with logical and well presented arguements they disappear back to shadow.

Thanks. It is curious how those opposed to my thoughts have disappeared. But as you suggest, they just may be regrouping or perhaps they just don't use computers on the weekend.

The one I am most curious about is APPAK....he had such passion for his own ideas to the point of being rude and obnoxious....but, I was hoping to hear more from him...and Nygdan too......since they both seemed very interested in hearing why I feel the way I do...and APPAK wanted to know where my ideas came from and INSISTED I don't use google...blah blah blah.....

It appears my side is up to bat and the other team is afraid to leave the dugout....

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
They are waiting for the OP to make a tiny mistake they can cast themselves on and spin out of proportions! Simple as that, I say; do not yield, do not give an inch!

Keep it up EB! We are here…

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

They are waiting for the OP to make a tiny mistake they can cast themselves on and spin out of proportions! Simple as that, I say; do not yield, do not give an inch!

Keep it up EB!

Thanks. I enjoy a good argument/debate...it's just a little difficult to debate myself!

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
aye, Tetra, indeed we are

In the meantime, if any are interested, I have a thread that was moved to chit chat titled 'whats in name(more than we think!) It is very much related to this thread and there may be an interesting transfer of ideas between the two. I would be honored for all to lend there 2 cents there. The Brotherhood is welcome too of course

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fifth Horseman
aye, Tetra, indeed we are

In the meantime, if any are interested, I have a thread that was moved to chit chat titled 'whats in name(more than we think!) It is very much related to this thread and there may be an interesting transfer of ideas between the two. I would be honored for all to lend there 2 cents there. The Brotherhood is welcome too of course

chit chat eh? sounds boring...

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
it was moved to chit chat because it did not contain a news article in it. At least thats what the mods told me in the u2u. Not a boring thread at all, and like I said it relates quite nicely. Tetra?, turning down an invitation to discuss? Say it ain't so!

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
What's up with the Masons? I just recently saw and ad on TV that was recruiting people to become members and then today I heard an ad on the radio....what's the deal?

They tell the listener to go to the following website: www.askafreemason.org...

Are there not enough of them already? Are they planning on starting their own army? Are they planning on overthrowing something? I mean really...what's up?

Personally, I'm not a fan of the Masons...as I am not a fan of the Illuminati or the NWO......which all seem to be tied together quite nicely.

according to the above mentioned website:

As the world’s oldest and largest fraternal organization, Freemasonry today is built on Brotherly Love, Relief, and Truth. Through fellowship, charity, education and leadership, Freemasons are making their lives - and their communities - stronger by the day.

Love and truth?

[edit on 20-9-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

But it would be so exiting if they really were a secret socioty. I know they dont like that label but come on. I really would wish they were secret for fun i mean.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fifth Horseman
Tetra?, turning down an invitation to discuss? Say it ain't so!

Not at all, i read it already though i do not feel i can contribute at this time, the information you present in the thread is already known to me, though some of your sources are inaccurate, perhaps i will throw a reply.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join