It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are The Freemasons Recruiting on radio and TV?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I have no personal interest in this thread, though i must admit that standing on the side, this is quite entertaining.
I read alot on ATS, but secret societies should be renamed Masonry and other stuff, since 80% of the threads in here are about masons.

Well to get to the point, I have some questions for the masons here, Nygdan, Appak, Masonic light and Zorgon etc.
I see what you are doing. Moreover, I just want to know if you are doing it on a subconscious level. Since I am a student of psychology, I just wonder. (In addition, you know what I am talking about; I am not in the mood for games)
I read that one of you used a fine Latin phrase, one I personally adhere to; “ad hominem.” Now we can all agree that personal attacks are not the way to have a conversation, but since you cry out, and it is obviously to the moderators in here, why do you think you are allowed to make your own subliminal personal attacks?

You are ridiculing the original poster in my opinion, and you are trying to undermine his credibility, by using various tactic, counter tactic and pro tactic, and the last one; the victim tactic.

Back to the start of the thread this is what I find entertaining, seeing this from the outside, though I must admit, like every other human being, I am also “marked” I have some pre conceptive thoughts about masonry, about NWO and the Illuminati etc.
Though I do not feel that they have to be mentioned together like that, the research I have done, leads me to the conclusion that masonry are being used like every other organization, they aren’t the ones in power/control.

Illuminati i.e. Enlightenment is something I strive for, I strive to better myself, not as a man, but as a HU-man. Self-development is my number one priority, ofcourse and intentionally ignoring self-preservation.

The masons I have talked to in person are nice controlled and well thought through personalities, though they have one thing in common, a basic flaw if I must say so.

“They all think they are right”

Either arguing with one leads you nowhere, since in my experience they have all tried to influence me to think like them or they will try to argument their case so I agree with them.
I have never though in their defence; seen or experienced anything like what happens on this board. In my opinion, this is the lowest form of communication and it cannot even be classified as such since no communication is actually going on. At least that is what I get from observing this; I see personal attacks and undermining.

I will try to complete my analysis on the anti masons, and see if I can find a clear pattern in the debate tactic. Perhaps we will all learn something new from this, and evolve.

(Besides the; you are all satanic worshippers and child molesters, which in theory are a more unrefined undermining tactic.)

I do have one question to the original poster; why did you make this thread. I mean you already knew the answers to your questions before asking them. (And don’t tell me you didn’t, because I see through lies as you see through (around) particles)

This is written in freestyle so I apologize in advance for any spelling, typing or grammatical errors that might occur, in addition I feel the need to tell you that English are my 5th language so there might be some misunderstandings along the way, which I hope you will have no trouble clearing out with me in due time.

PS: I would also like to apologize for the generalizations I am making in this post, I assure you it is only done for the ease of reading it.

EDIT: Oh, and if you would be so kind as to NOT slice my post open with your fine surgical and refined debate tactics, and answer this post as a whole one...
(Yes this is a pre emptive strike, i am sure the Americans on this board won't object to this.)

[edit on 22-9-2006 by Tetragrammaton]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hello Tetragrammaton,

It would appear that you have just observed the paradoxically fascinating albeit imperfectly executed Kata of the "Life Giving Sword."

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
... leads me to the conclusion that masonry are being used like every other organization, they aren’t the ones in power/control.

For the most part I think you are right. I think the vast majority of masons are clueless that thier organization is being used as a front.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
... leads me to the conclusion that masonry are being used like every other organization, they aren’t the ones in power/control.

For the most part I think you are right. I think the vast majority of masons are clueless that thier organization is being used as a front.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Appak

Originally posted by Fifth Horseman
noted,
why the CHIP acronym, for a group who has been, whether rightly or not, accoused to be up to their eyeballs in conspiracy.

CHIP = Child Identification Program. We don't really mind being wrongly accused. It keeps us in the lime-light.
You see, when you're not doing anything wrong, you don't mind being focused upon.
so do the masons figure bad publicity is better than no publicity? Apparently so! What would the masons of old think about this, did they engage in adverisement? Maybe an interesting demographic would include a timeline of such recruitment. It may correlate to such things as war, or economic change.

Cug

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

I have a pretty simple question, well it should be simple.

How are the Masons being used?

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
ok tetragrammaton,
I've never had my debate style analyzed by a pro. this should be interesting. I think that if we are to reduce this down to masons vs anti-masons, lets agree to take the personal element out, and deal strictly with style and content of the debate. If only to make it fair.
However, I think it is clear that the masons here are battle weary, and prone to error. Much as a soldier with little sleep and rations, they appear bleary eyed and mentally fatigued. I've read many of their posts and seen as much elsewhere. Not their fault (unless addiction to ATS is a fault
)
How come I havent seen advertisements for the other societies out there? not a single one besides military? (Yes I do have family there, and proud of it)

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucum per lucerna

Hello Tetragrammaton,

It would appear that you have just observed the paradoxically fascinating albeit imperfectly executed Kata of the "Life Giving Sword."
perhaps you could explain to those of us who may not be familiar with this. I've studied the arts for 16 years, and am unfamiliar with this kata.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   

so do the masons figure bad publicity is better than no publicity?

The average mason doesn't think about it at all, I'd wager.

As well, the average mason is not internet-savvy... the whole community of online brother-bashers is completely invisible to them. As such, decisions (such as what to name the Chip program) generally don't even consider the ramifications with that community.

Funny, when you think about it.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   

As for "verichip" my very own dog has a chip and they say the satellite can find her within 100 feet.

this technology is also used in cell phones, weapons and many other things. If you have and use a newer Cell phone it is likely you can be located to with in one meter. as I
recall it was something of this kind that was used to locate the Unibomber.

I guess this guy would argue with you it isn't generally accepted after all

for several years I wore my Grandfathers Masonic ring from time to time. A person that
I currently work with wears His Wifes Grandfathers Masonic ring. Niether of us are Masons, although I was a DeMolay long long ago.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This is interesting actually, I know the story of the life-giving and the life-taking sword, and it is a katana. (Small correction sorry, but a katana is not a sword in my opinion)
However, you refer to it as a Kata, hence it must also be a martial arts move, Japanese is my 7th language though I am very limited in this particular dialect, but am I mistaken if we are talking about a hip throw?

So what I witnessed is a failed hip throw?

I can relate to that, though I just wonder who failed. Are both of them lying down?

Nevertheless, I have always honoured ai, ki and do. (Harmony, energy and wisdom)

Equestrian, I never said I was a professional, all I said was; I was a student.
You will have to do better if you are to come out on top of your little war.
Suggestions, use it as you like, do not go emotional, you will make errors and mistakes, and they will feast upon them, and undermine your credibility, perhaps they have already done so.

Keep your distance, stay logical and critical of the information you receive. Last but not least and this is the most important one: You must not let you mind and or will influence the result, this is the biggest mistake that we humans make, and as of such has ruined almost everything scientist etc have been producing.

(Bohr, talked about this and included his thoughts about this in the theory of complementarity’s, later a man refined this into what we now call the Zircle, you should read up on this, though I fear you must leave your penthouse, and travel outside to a place far away known as the library.)

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
tetra,
Indeed you are no pro. quite dissappointing. I believe I have displayed my ability to sidestep, parry, and deliver counterstrike. This is far from my war, as I only stepped in when the fight became unfair. Reread this thread in its entirety and I think you will find that there has been no failed hip throw here. But hey even if we were both on the ground that is hardly a failure. Think sacrifice throw. Right now I have hip control, looking for the OMAPOLATA.
My penthouse? please, my dojo is downstairs. And how have I displayed anything else except being well read? When you separate AI KI and DO it doesn't imply the same concept of AIKI-DO and therefore doesn't matter if you adhere or not. Sorry but my will and mind are in harmony with my body, and therefore act as one. I win my battles by using my entirety, not through limitation...

[edit on 23-9-2006 by Fifth Horseman]

[edit on 23-9-2006 by Fifth Horseman]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Equestrian!

The first part is not for you; perhaps you should re-read what I wrote, instead of assuming you already read it.
I did not launch an attack against you; you however already started to line up for a pre-emptive “ad hominem” assault.

Your post is full of emotional trauma and stress; I ask you one more time, take one-step back. There is nothing wrong with that, as long as you take two steps forward.

I write with sarcasm and irony, I know you do not posses an estate worthy of the name penthouse, very few of us do. I merely filled in some humour, since I do not really se the seriousness of this thread.

You think you are better than the rest, you think you are right. This is a basic flaw in the human mind.

Remember you only think that you think.

Ninety-nine percent of your thoughts are on a subconscious level, you are not even aware that you are thinking these thoughts.

However, it is clear to see where you stand on this subject, moreover what you think about masonry.

A wise man once said; “pick your battles”

I am not your enemy, now I beg of you read my post again, and add a humorous and sarcastic sight, and I am sure you will get the true meaning of my post. Such a wise and well-read man as your self should not find this hard at all…

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Are you trying to sound like Dungeon Master?

It may be that I just woke up to a dissapointing "review" of things so far, and have had no coffee yet. I guess even Ali didn't like it when Howard would call him on his arrogance. Your point is now well taken.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf

As for "verichip" my very own dog has a chip and they say the satellite can find her within 100 feet.

this technology is also used in cell phones, weapons and many other things. If you have and use a newer Cell phone it is likely you can be located to with in one meter. as I
recall it was something of this kind that was used to locate the Unibomber.

that is true, however, I can lose all those things on pupose if I ever needed to. The verichip is embedded. period. I guess I can always chew my arm off though

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

Were you a fan of the american revolution, the unification of italy, the more peaceful aspects of hte overthrow of the french absolute right monarchs? THe spread of personal liberty and the struggle against tyrannical authority??

How can you compare these things to the Illuminati or the NWO? The Illuminati are greedy money mongers that want to control as much of the world's money as possible and thus have more power than anyone or any group. The NWO is their plan to one world government and be the ones running it!

You can compare this to the American Revolution? and the other things you mentioned? They are the exact opposite...not the same. The Illuminati and NWO are, by definition, Tyrannical Authority!!

But you didn't answer my question. What personal experience do YOU have with Freemasons and why do you dislike us? Why do you think a F R A T E R N I T Y has something to do with a (proposed?) NWO? and the no-longer-existing Illuminati? (Thanks Nygdan for your comments :up

I only know what I've researched friend. A LOT of research....and the Masons are intertwined with the Illuminati and the NWO....this is no secret and no myth. This is a fact. I'm sure their are many members of the Freemasons that are clueless as to what the organization is all about...but the people high up in the organization are well aware of what the true intentions of the organization are and always have been since its beginning!

[edit on 21-9-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

How can the Illuminati be intertwined with Freemasonry? We have evidence that George Washington, a Mason, wrote a letter to someone in Europe, expressing concern about the Illuminati taking over the newly formed U.S. of A. Doesn't sound like they are intertwined there, does it?

The Freemasons helped to finance the French Revolution. The American Revolution was supported by our Founding Fathers, at least 5 of who were Freemason.

Ya know, my grandfather, a patriot who served in both WWI and WWII, an upright and upstanding member of his community, a solid Christian and a real straight arrow was a 32nd or 33rd degree Mason; I highly doubt he would be part of some evil, satanic organization that wanted to overthrow America. I have never seen one solid piece of evidence that the Masons are an evil organization with ulteriror motives. Excitable Boy, can you provide sources/solid evidence of your claims about the Freemasons?

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucum per lucerna

Hello Tetragrammaton,

perhaps you could explain to those of us who may not be familiar with this. I've studied the arts for 16 years, and am unfamiliar with this kata.

Hello Fifth Horseman,

It is the Keisaku

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
It seems everyone missed this post that I spent quite a lot of time on last night...so sorry I feel the need to repost it!

It's easy to say the Illuminati were "destroyed by the authorities." I still haven't heard who these authorities were....all I know is, there was an effort to take power away from the Illuminati and all it did was make them go deeper undercover and into secrecy. They still exist and are stronger than ever. Who do you think had JFK killed?? THEY may not use the name Illuminati anymore, but that's what they still are!

Some reading I've done:

"Rule By Secrecy," by Jim Marrs...connects the Trilateral Commission (also run by the Illuminati just like the FED is) with the Freemasons. Why would the Freemasons be involved with the Trilateral Commission? Why? Because they are both involved with the Illuminati.

"Final Warning: A history of The New World Order," by David Allen Rivera....links them all: The illuminati, the House of Rothschild, Freemasons, Skull & Bones, The FED and more.

"Crossfire," by Jim Marrs....links the FED and the secret organizations behind it to the JFK assassination.

"The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave," by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler.....this book doesn't talk about something going on in 1790 or earlier...it's talking about today!....makes one think about MKULTRA and people like Sirhan Sirhan...an obviously mind controlled assassin.

"UN is the Spawn of the Illuminati," a paper by Myron C. Fagan...

The Illuminati and The Council on Foreign Relations

By Myron C. Fagan

Part 1

"The question of how and why the United Nations is the crux of the great conspiracy to destroy the sovereignty of the United States and the enslavement of the American people within a U.N. one-world dictatorship is a complete and unknown mystery to the vast majority of the American people. The reason for this unawareness of the frightening danger to our country and to the entire free world is simple. The masterminds behind this great conspiracy have absolute control of all of our mass communications media, especially television, the radio, the press, and Hollywood. We all know that our State Department, the Pentagon, and the White House have brazenly proclaimed that they have the right and the power to manage the news, to tell us not the truth but what they want us to believe. They have seized that power on orders from their masters of the great conspiracy and the objective is to brainwash the people into accepting the phony peace bait to transform the United States into an enslaved unit of the United Nations' one-world government.

source: johnmccarthy90066.tripod.com...

"Now then, this satanic plot was launched back in the 1760's when it first came into existence under the name "Illuminati." This Illuminati was organized by one Adam Weishaupt, born a Jew, who was converted to Catholicism and became a Catholic priest, and then, at the behest of the then newly organized House of Rothschild, defected and organized the Illuminati. Naturally, the Rothschilds financed that operation and every war since then, beginning with the French Revolution, has been promoted by the Illuminati operating under various names and guises. I say under various names and guises because after the Illuminati was exposed and became notorious, Weishaupt and his co-conspirators began to operate under various other names. In the United States, immediately after World War I, they set up what they called the "Council on Foreign Relations," commonly referred to as the CFR, and this CFR is actually the Illuminati in the United States and its hierarchy. The masterminds in control of the original Illuminati conspirators, but to conceal that fact, most of them changed their original family names to American sounding names. For example, the true name of the Dillons, Clarence and Douglas Dillon (one Secretary of the U.S. Treasury Department), is Laposky. I'll come back to all this later.

"There is a similar establishment of the Illuminati in England operating under the name of the "British Institute of International Affairs." (The Royal Institute of International Affairs, actually) There are similar secret Illuminati organizations in France, Germany, and other nations operating under different names and all these organizations, including the CFR, continuously set up numerous subsidiary or front organizations that are infiltrated into every phase of the various nations' affairs. But at all times, the operations of these organizations were and are masterminded and controlled by the Internationalist Bankers, who in turn were and are controlled by the Rothschilds. The details of how they accomplished the setting-up of the CFR in the United States as also in the other nations are far too voluminous to be described in this dissertation but you can find it complete in "U.N. IS SPAWN OF THE ILLUMINATI" and "C.F.R. COMPLETELY UNMASKED AS THE ILLUMINATI" (One of the prime agents in this control is through the International BAR Association and it's splinter groups such as the America BAR Association. It is important to note that there are BAR Associations in nearly every nation world wide now, pushing the United Nations.)

The Illuminati may be using different names, but they are still the Illuminati aren't they!

"Who are the Illuminati," by Lindsay Porter.....

What links an 18th-century president of Yale, an inter-war aristocratic Nazi sympathizer, a McCarthy-era anticommunist zealot and the former editor of Playboy? How are the origins of the French Revolution, the murder of the Romanovs, the design of the dollar bill and alien abductions connected?
The answer lies with one of the world's most mysterious, feared and arguably, maligned secret societies - the Illuminati. References to the Illuminati span centuries, millennia even, yet the group actually existed for little over a decade. So why are they said to be behind the world's greatest conspiracies?

For nearly 250 years references to the Illuminati and their alleged influence on major world world events have continued to resurface.

source: www.whsmith.co.uk...

"Unholy Alliances: The Secret Plan and The Secret People who are working to destroy America," by Dr. James W. Wardner....

In my previous newsletter, TTT #23, entitled "The Planned Destruction of America", (Part I), dated April 4, 2003, I listed a number of groups that were working to DESTROY America’s national sovereignty. These groups included: the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderbergers, large multinational corporations, the establishment-CONTROLLED mainstream media, major financial institutions, the United Nations, large tax-exempt foundations, intelligence services, "extremist groups", secret societies, the National Education Association, the U.S. Department of Education, the military-industrial complex, etc.

source: www.tacklingthetoughtopics.net...

This last source has a lot of information from a very educated gentleman on the subject....Dr. James W. Wardner....call the groups what you want: The FED, Trilateral Commission, Bildebergers, Council on Foreign Relations, etc. etc. etc.....they ARE the Illuminati!!

other books:

"Solomon's Power Brokers: The Secrets of Freemasonry, The Church and The Illuminati" by Christopher Knight and Alan Butler

"The Illuminati and Their Plans for The Future," by Adrian Krieg

"Some Things You Need To Know Before The World Ends (A Final Evening with The Illuminati)," by Levi Lee and Larry Larson

"Circle of Intrigue: The Hidden Inner Circle of The Global Illuminati Conspiracy," by Texe Marrs

"Overthrow The Conspiracy That is Stealing Your Money & Freedom," by Tony Brown

[edit on 23-9-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I do have one question to the original poster; why did you make this thread. I mean you already knew the answers to your questions before asking them. (And don’t tell me you didn’t, because I see through lies as you see through (around) particles)

Why did I make this thread? Because I honestly didn't understand why the Freemasons would feel the need to recruit on TV and radio. Is that so hard to believe? It just seemed quite bizarre to me that they would use TV and radio as a means to recruit people. And no.....sorry, I didn't know the answer before I asked it.....Sorry, maybe your ability to see through lies isn't working as well as it used to.

Peace!

[edit on 23-9-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Are you trying to sound like Dungeon Master?

It may be that I just woke up to a disappointing "review" of things so far, and have had no coffee yet. I guess even Ali did not like it when Howard would call him on his arrogance. Your point is now well taken.

Actually, I am trying to sound all knowing, but at the same time, I try to aim at the more undeveloped sides of your human basic nature, i.e. I am trying to sound cool.

I only asked three questions if you ignore the entire PUN in my post.

1: To the OP (original poster) Why did you make this thread when you already knew the answer?

2a: To the Masons, are you aware of the disguised personal attacks you are making on those who disagree with you?

2b: And if so, are you using this tactic deliberately?

On a side note, Excitable_Boy i did read the post you made later on, though I fail to see the relevance, moreover there is nothing new to be found there, it is an old debate. However, if you want to know, I agree with you this is no secret!

EDIT: Oh you answered already, thank you!

[edit on 23-9-2006 by Tetragrammaton]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join