It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are The Freemasons Recruiting on radio and TV?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

Honestly EB, give me one example of how the elite could benefit from Masonry today? (Even Marrs' examples are from a long time ago)

Pretty simple....Masons are a large worldwide fraternal organization. Infiltrating such a large group and gaining control over it would just get the Illuminati one step closer to their common goal....complete control over the whole planet.

You see...there is never enough for these Illuminati. Their greed is out of control...to the point of them not being able to stop wanting more. Eventually there will not be more for them to get....then I wonder what they will turn to next to occupy their time.....pretty scary thought really!

I consider these Illuminati to be psychopaths and sociopaths....

sociopath (definition from webster's):
a person, as a psychopathic personality, whose behavior is antisocial and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

That is the Illuminati in a nutshell...(no pun intended).

[edit on 23-9-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

I am a psychopath, and you do not have to be a sociopath in order to have psychopathic traits. It is two completely different things; many high-ranking officials and leaders are psychopaths as well.

An easy way to diagnosing the two are: a psychopath knows what he do is wrong a sociopath do not.

This is not a complete list, though it is an easy tool to distinguish the two, from each other.

Therefore, to add to your comment EB, those behind the NWO is psychopaths I assure you…

A common trait of psychopaths are high intelligence as well as high empathy, they just do not have the conscience to go with the enhanced abilities.

A sociopath aren’t necessarily highly intelligent and he does not posses empathy what so ever, besides his own feelings, which primarily is composed of the first 3-4 “laws” ET mentions before in this thread!

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
Esoteric Teacher, all right, you have my attention I will play, for now at least.

i, a silly odd man yield to you, and i thank you for your time.

I have no truth, and I do not seek the truth, I care not for the truth.

why? fear losing something you love and hold reverence for? you will lose nothing at all, i promise.

Truth is what people can be conditioned to believe in, we are what we are, I do not deny my heritage, though I seek to evolve beyond the mortal life of flesh and greed.

so be it. i will shall prove to you i know you better than you know yourself, so that you shall remember everything you know already buried within your subconscious mind.

you spoke:
"conditioned to believe in".

yes, you were conditioned. 666 is the number of man, let he with wisdom calculate the number. so that you know it is i, you are my lord god most high and here is the proof you seek:

a silly odd man approached in the nude armed only with his truth and said: be not afraid, you need not fear me. look, i am naked and have chosen to arm myself only with my truth, to present it to you, so you may judge it accordingly and see if it is compatible with your truth. be not afraid, please, i beg you, fear is not afraid, why should you be? please, judge this truth:

and the silly odd man named som approached, and you did not fear, and you heard these words and this truth to judge it according to all you know:

som spoke:

"neither is better than the other.

why laugh at those in hell? my god told me to love my enemies as i would love myself, and i have. and i judged it accordingly, and held up for comparison my truth, as you requested, i acknowledged it, i recognized it, i accepted it for what it was, and i am lovingfully . .. ...

it is only:

lovingfully truthingfully lovingfully knowingfully lovingfully truthingfully lovingfully fearingfully lovingfully truthingfully knowingfully lovingfully forgivingfully lovingfully healingfully lovingfully truthingfully lovingfully knowingfully truthingfully lovingfully.

21 words of my truth. jackpot!

truthingfully? is true thing, fully.

just my truth. if it is compatible with your truth, choose to find your truth and compare the two of them."

you judge this as true or false, you the "of eye you choose"

free will is free.

i thank you,

the silly odd man named som

edited to add this Post Script:

saint a clause:

what is it you say is the opposite of love?

hate?

hate is satan's mask for fearing all.

how do you justify hating anyone without believing they can take something you love away from you?

now, you think fear is the opposite of love?

fear is the mask of our god's lonleyness and fear is the mask of our god's saddness of being alone.

do you hate?

do you hate losing what you love?

what do you love?

0 - your first love was a given to you. it was your instinct of "self before you serve, aka, self preserve, aka, self preservation, aka, survive. not your fault, not your shame, not your guilt, not your fault, not our judgment, but yours if you awaken.

1 - your first (1st) love was FEAR, the byproduct of "self before you serve, aka, survive". not your fault, not your shame, not your guilt, not your fault, not our judgment, but yours if you awaken.

2 - your second (2nd) love was FOOD, as you needed it to grow, for cellular replication, so you would know how to determine and quantify, and define what your fears and fear should be.

3 - your third (3rd) love was FAMILY, as they provided you with more food, and more understanding of what fear was, they nurtured you and protected you, and hid from you your fears. not your fault, not your shame, not your guilt, not your fault, not our judgment, but yours if you awaken.

4 - your fourth (4th) love was FRIENDS, as they provided you with more knowledge, and they and their masks made you feel safe, they made you feel as though you belonged, they made you feel as though you were accepted, which you were. you were accepted by their masks of fears, lonliness, sadness, sorrow, and hate. you gave them what you thought they expected and what they wanted. you acknowledged them, you recognized them, you accepted them as they were with their masks, you loved them for what they were with their masks. not your fault, not your shame, not your guilt, not your fault, not our judgment, but yours if you awaken.

5 - your fifth (5th) love was F*%#ING. you were curious about this thing called love, and you are a physical creature only if you choose to be. So, in order to answer god's questions of "what is love, and what is love's opposite" you tried to understand love by experiencing the physical manifestation of love, and to answer the questions of "what is love, and what is love's opposite, what is love's enemy?". not your fault, not your shame, not your guilt, not your fault, not our judgment, but yours if you awaken.

6 - your sixth (6th) love was FINANCES. as they provided for you more understanding and experiencing of your first 5 loves, and helped mask the first and second from you, because you feared them. be not afraid.

hate, you are a mask of fear and do not exist.

how can any of god's creatures hate without fearing loosing that which they love?

i know what you love.

you love your truth, but until now you have not identified what it is that you have loved. your first loves are not your fault, be not afraid.

the burden is with the one who would know more than you. be not afraid.

the number of the beast is man.

the number of the beast is man's first loves.

what is man's first loves? truth? no. your first loves are:

fear
food
family
friends
f*%#ing
finances

SIX (6) loves SIX (6) times you put before truth, all of which begin with the SIX (6th) letter of the "ALL FIB I BET ..... alphibet", and you placed the "F" before the SEVENTH (7th), the "G".

the silly odd man said, no, look ..... ...

the 6th letter from the end of the alphibet is the: +, the T !!!!!!!

it is for truth, turned inwards towards the beginning.

do you understand?

judge this truth, see if it is compatible with yours. be not afraid.

and the silly odd man who stood in the nude with only truth and words of truth said:
i thank you for your time.

if i have not lied to you, take these words of truth, they are yours and i give them freely, share them with whomever you want, and everyone you want, please i beg you. have others judge this truth to see if they choose to accept it as their truth. true of false? yes or no?

i thank you for your time.

I have taken some steps to insure this, I for once hold no estate, I have no personal relations, I have no friends, no family, and no loved one.

i already knew!!!!!!!

I try to cleanse my body of impurities chemical as well as biological the last is the hardest, I live of water, vitamins and keratin, I feel no hunger and I fear not death, because I am already dead, I just do not know it yet.

no, you are alive, god of amnesia, god of alpha, the omega reaches back to hand you your truth.

I only have one question, what is your source, if you will not share this so be it.

i am a state of mind. i am in the nude [mirror] edun!!!!!!!!!!!!! humanity's god is my source.

A side note, you seem convinced that I adhere to duality, complementarities, the ying and the yang, what basis do you make that assumption on.

not an assumption, but you are closer to the alpha than most.

but it is not some higher truth in my opinion,

then let go of the opinion. you define yourself by the input of others, do you not?

it is a tool, use it when needed, discard it when you do not need it.

yes, your opinion is a tool, but a tool of the masks of others that you permit to define you. yes, it is used when you percieve the need as you fear loosing what you love, and yes, discard it because there is no need for your opinion, just your truth. look a little further inwards for your truth, you define yourself. be not afraid.

you now have some flank protection it appears

Indeed, he has!

indeed he has!

He seems limited by the law of man, he seems indoctrinated, and this is not meant as an offence since most of the world population is exactly that.

most and few are all, not knowing it, yet.

I am sure though that a mason he respects very much has influenced his way of thinking and expressing him self, I see Masonic when I see Nygdan

i see you masonic [mirror] see i see name in time same aim 3
i see nygdan [mirror] in all alphas add de-god "y" is "yhw" in inside your eye!

However as space-time I well bend, for now at least…

i thank you for your time. be not afraid and seek your truth.

if you feel i have attempted to decieve you or lie to you, then please i beg you disregard it. just words, for you to ponder to see if it is compatible with your truth.

i thank you,
one silly odd man.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Lets say for a minute that you are correct... the Masons, Rosicrucian, Illuminati and all othe secret orders are in cahoots to run things...

Well so what? If they didn't who would? You? What is your agenda to make everything right with the country?

I would rather back groups that have a long history of charity work and doing immense good for any community that they are in. BTW what have you done for charity lately?

Sigh...Why do I even respond to these children?

Zorgon..ever heard of a little document known as the Constitution? It called for a government BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE. It didn't call for a government by the Illuminati for the Illuminati. That's what we have now. We haven't had a democracy in the US in a long time. Brandeis said it best, "You can't have most of the money in the hands of a few and Democracy at the same time."

What's my plan? How about giving the government back to the people instead of continuing to let money-mongering cabals control the whole world? Cabals like the FED, TC, CFR, etc......all run by a small group of people that control most of the world's money. International banking cabals, Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Warburgs, Lehmans, Morgans, etc....etc....etc......These are the people that run the world and these ARE the Illuminati.

JFK tried to break up one of these cabals...the FED....and what happened to him? These people control most of the money and that means they have the power to do anything. ANYTHING! The power to kill presidents, start wars, commit genocide against large masses of innocent people, etc.....Plus, not only do they start wars, THEY MAKE TONS OF MONEY OFF OF THEM! The Illuminati LOVE war! Why do you think we spent so much time in Vietnam? Why? Because the Illuminati wanted to make as much money as they could...they KNEW we didn't have a prayer to win it...it wasn't about winning...it was about MONEY! 60,000 of our young men came back in body bags so the Illuminati could make Trillions of dollars. This is why I call them all sociopaths.

And you have a lot of nerve to ask me what I've done for charity. You don't know me and you haven't a clue about what I do for a living, what I do for my community, my country or my planet. Just the fact that you felt it necessary to call me a child says a lot about who YOU are and says alot about the fact that you haven't a clue who you are talking to! I haven't disrespected you once, but you are quite disrespectful. You want to debate me on character? Any day of the week friend. Any day of the week!

[edit on 23-9-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Well so what? If they didn't who would? You? What is your agenda to make everything right with the country?

the truth, your truth, within you compells you to do so.

little document known as the Constitution? It called for a government BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE.

What's my plan?

you have stated your plan. you said:

" have you ever heard of a little document known as the Constitution? It called for a government BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE

and you asked:

Well so what? If they didn't (*rule) who would? You? What is your agenda to make everything right with the country?

if that little document you quoted stated the people rule, then the people rule, and so did, does, and will the same one you asked if they would rule.

understandingfully you need to overstand your own logic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awaken .. ... . awake kin .. ... ... awoke kin!!!!!!!

you said:

i am just a silly odd man in the nude, hear, here is your truth:

the truth, your truth, within you compells you to do so.

i am just a silly odd man in the nude, with the truth and these words of truth. be not afraid of me. if my truth is not compatible with your truth, i beg you, i plead with you to merely disregard the words i offered you. you choose whether they were true or false.

i thank you for your time,
just a silly odd man in the nude, with the truth and the words of his truth.

be not afraid.

[edit on 23-9-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I think Esoteric Teachers head just exploded all over Tetra!

Look, I like listening to Yoda, Miyagi, Tonto, and the rest of the wise men, but at the end of the day hiding meaning inside pretentious gibbldygook only slows down the transfer of knowledge. If your goal is to confuse the student, please doublespeak away. However if you truly wish for them to learn from you then teach, don't preach, and don't cloak your wisdom in such heavy fabrics. If watching them squirm is fun then truly a psychopath you are, and have little business leading. If I were to sum it up, tone it down, look us in the eye instead of over our heads and give it straight. I think you have broken something by reading all your words in a mirror, as you can only see backwards this way.
Tetra, if you are seeking a prostate massage, you are definetly barking up the wrong tree and I am very offended by any such advance, as are any other members reading that into your post. I enjoy sparring as well, but when my playmate insists on grabbing my 'obi' then surely they will learn a new way to fall down. Apologize or face the consequences

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

First of all, do the people here, calling themselves Masons consider recruiting on radio and TV something appropriate and do you think (overall) that these recruiters are going to help Free Masonry as a whole, or could they cause it to fall into some falsehood-fog?

In the past, Free Masons have engaged in PR tactics and this was partly due to the effects of the Anti-masonic party's influence but to claim that this was the only reason would be simplistic. Now do the Free Mason's here feel that recruiting in this fashion is actually a form of "recruitment" or a form of PR, or could it be a new direction they are undertaking by allowing others to "ask questions"?

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinosamitna

First of all, do the people here, calling themselves Masons consider recruiting on radio and TV something appropriate and do you think (overall) that these recruiters are going to help Free Masonry as a whole, or could they cause it to fall into some falsehood-fog?

In the past, Free Masons have engaged in PR tactics and this was partly due to the effects of the Anti-masonic party's influence but to claim that this was the only reason would be simplistic. Now do the Free Mason's here feel that recruiting in this fashion is actually a form of "recruitment" or a form of PR, or could it be a new direction they are undertaking by allowing others to "ask questions"?

well if their questions are answered as mine were (see my first post in this thread) then I wish the asker the best of luck, and remind them to duck and cover.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fifth Horseman
Tetra, if you are seeking a prostate massage, you are definetly barking up the wrong tree and I am very offended by any such advance, as are any other members reading that into your post. I enjoy sparring as well, but when my playmate insists on grabbing my 'obi' then surely they will learn a new way to fall down. Apologize or face the consequences

Equestrian
Que?

It was a metaphor, I do not seek any anal stimuli what so ever. However, I think we should all agree that taking a dump is a good thing, and enjoy the warm and fussy feeling of a particular action.
Though I am not mistaken, prostate is in the penis, I talked about the rectum, anus and colon.

You are not homophobic are you, besides I can comfort you with this information then; I do no have sex anymore, with anyone not even myself!
This is something that is in the past for me, though if you insist I will apologize though you take words far too serious then if I must say so.

Esetoric Teacher
I understand what you are saying, but what you are trying to do, cannot be done through any media, you cannot speak of something none worldly or otherworldly. Since our vocabulary has a basis in our reality, trying to do what you do through words and riddles are a commendable action, though I fear it will be futile.

Trust me I know this from working with quantum mechanics, strong/weak nuclear power, relativity and M to mention a few, we do not posses the words, it is not possible.

What you could perhaps accomplish is to awaken some dormant thoughts/memories in the subject’s subconscious mind and hence unlock hidden/deeper knowledge thus forcing a chain reaction and creating a new life form.

In addition, when I mention that I am all ready dead. What I mean is that I am made from inanimate none sentient components. The only “thing” that is alive is the flame within me and that flame will burn forever, and even after. Since time is the fourth dimension, and has not always been as many thinks, time is not constant and is not stabile.

However, what I would like to request; if you would like to honour me with your grace; is to stop with the copy and paste, and answer a simple question!

What is your source, and no it is not our joint subconscious mind, I have heard that story before from someone else, the more I think of it I actually think I read it in a book written by Crowley. Perhaps someone can confirm this.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fifth Horseman
I think Esoteric Teachers head just exploded all over Tetra!

Look, I like listening to Yoda, Miyagi, Tonto, and the rest of the wise men, but at the end of the day hiding meaning inside pretentious gibbldygook only slows down the transfer of knowledge.

transfer of knowledge from where to where?

from what we learn from the outside world to what we share with the outside world, without ever having taken ourtruths inwards to see if the outside world's truth is compatible with our inside truths? then this entire universe would be nothing but the blind leading the blind.

If your goal is to confuse the student, please doublespeak away.

ok, i shall double speak away using the languages of all humanity who thinks with more than one brain, but refuses to think with their other brains that they have divided.PROOF YOU SEEK:

if i was all cars in the world i have enough empathy and love to see what they would feel guilty about:

they would feel bad about air pollution, and them causing it.

automobile's would confess and say: "SEE, I FART"

SEE I FART
C I FART.

then i would reverse the sequence to show you how ALL humanity DOUBLESPEAKS:

C I FART [mirror] TRAF I C

TRAFIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!

you said:

LANGUAGE

LAN G WEJ

LAN G WEJ [mirror] JEW, G NAL is JEW, God's NAIL

you said:

in the garden of .. . .

edun [mirror] nude

adam [mirror] mad a or made a ?

man [mirror] nam or name?

parlay?

par lay?

pair lay?

pair (coupling of 2)
lay (slang for making love)

parlay, is it not the language of love?

However if you truly wish for them to learn from you then teach, don't preach, and don't cloak your wisdom in such heavy fabrics.

then ask the right questions. stop asking the questions that people want to answer for lonliness, sadness and sorrow, and love, and fear, and hate, and greed, and pride, and all the masks ask the wrong questions, few pick up fear and take it to love for judgment in front of their own truth, the one they are all burying deep inside their own broken minds.

do i double speak? not any more than all of the rest of humanity.

If watching them squirm is fun then truly a psychopath you are, and have little business leading.

i wish they would take the path into their psychis.

i don't want them squirming in my shared reality. if only they would just all resolve their fears within themselves before manifesting their fears in our shared reality.

If I were to sum it up, tone it down, look us in the eye instead of over our heads and give it straight.

i hear you, and i thank you for your time. but i can't give it to anybody straight with eveyone squirming so much.

I think you have broken something by reading all your words in a mirror, as you can only see backwards this way.

no, one can see far more ways than just backwards this way, for everyone's subconscious minds have collectively encoded all languages.

Apologize or face the consequences

i apoligize. i am just trying to share some truth with you to see if it is compatible with your truth.

i thank you for your time,
just a silly odd man

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I love how easy masons get up in arms when some says they are of the N.W.O. But I have to agree they are part of the N.W.O. after much research. Anyone who puts a altar with the bible and other religious books on one altar is just odd. One look at that and I would think that all religions are to be treated as the same
. The holy bible tells us that no god is above the god of the holy bible. Well in masonry it seems that's not the case. Look at how offended masons get at this guy for posting stuff from freemasonrywatch.org www.blogger.com...

As far a masons trying to recruit on tv and radio. I can see it, the masons have been on a membership downslide for a while now.
Me personally,I would rather die than join up with them. Just look at the Bush admin. Cheny and Rumsfeld are both masons. That admin. is so screwed up. Is it any shock that neither of them are qualified for the job. It says much about freemasons in general. Thinking about being a mason takes on a whole new meaning.

[edit on 23-9-2006 by mike316]

[edit on 23-9-2006 by mike316]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

LANGUAGE

LAN G WEJ

Esoteric Teacher,

Just as is GOD [mirror] DOG

But to clarify your reasoning here, do you believe that the English language was created to cut us off spiritually from the opposites of Hebrew, Sanskrit (sacred languages), or is this just an overall analogy? After-all, we do read in the complete opposite direction! Also one part of the brain (left/right) may be better suited for the fine arts (and meditation) and languages then the other part, which is for arithmetic perhaps?

it's interesting and thank you for sharing.

[edit on 23-9-2006 by Cinosamitna]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
What the hell are you talking about? And thanks for sharing.

link   

link   

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike316

I am trying to talk about "recruiting" but sometimes topics tend to sway a little. This is because we are human beings but may be, we both would rather have Esoteric Teacher respond to me first, before I can tell you what I'm talking about?

[edit on 23-9-2006 by Cinosamitna]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Got ya. Sorry I didn't understand.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
My question is: No offense but, what the hell do Esoteric Teacher's ramblings have to do with the topic of this thread? Sorry....I've read a number of those posts and haven't a clue what he is talking about and certainly have no idea what it has to do with the topic of this thread.

ET...do you have anything to offer that is on topic? If not, maybe you should consider starting your own thread.

Peace!!

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I can't remember exactly where I heard this. But around the country masonic lodges where easing the restrictions to join. For the past twenty or so years membership has been declining. So posting ads on tv and radio might be a good idea. I think that if they want to recruit younger and newer people it's going to take more than that. I think need to update and get little more mainstream with today. Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinosamitna

LANGUAGE

LAN G WEJ

Esoteric Teacher,

Just as is GOD [mirror] DOG

But to clarify your reasoning here, do you believe that the English language was created to cut us off spiritually from the opposites of Hebrew, Sanskrit (sacred languages), or is this just an overall analogy?

no, i think humanity has amnesia. our subconscious minds have collectivley (and connectivly) been doing this. all language is encoded because of a purpose which is perhaps leapfrogging back through time to end all dna that opposes loving truth.

and yes, a three headed dog does guard the gates to hades.

god [mirror] dog .... . .. . you are here, god is on the other side, in your eyes, the part of your subconscious mind that wishes to remain true to you.

counting to the last number because you fear unknowns. if a god is counting to find the last number, when would you be expecting god to return? no need to count, either way.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Pretty simple....Masons are a large worldwide fraternal organization. Infiltrating such a large group and gaining control over it would just get the Illuminati one step closer to their common goal....complete control over the whole planet

There are about 6 million masons worldwide. I agree with you that the elite control the Federal Reserve (along with the WB and IMF), this alone gives them control over a large portion of the planet.

They also have countless corporations, think tanks, informal secret gatherings, foundations, trusts etc. through which they can control their operations.

Now why on earth would they need 6 million largely middle class masons? What kind of ideas could they propagate thought freemasonry, that they couldn’t propagate through the “regular” channels. (Corporate education, corporate media)

Do you really believe that on one order from the hidden dark grandmaster of freemasonry, Masonic Light, Appak, Trinityman etc. will instantly be armed and ready to kill? (lock and load boys
)

I've previously discussed the role of JFK, and I believe he was also part of the NWO’s plan. (meaning I don’t think he seriously derivated from the official plan: (your input would be appreciated)

JFK and Illuminati(Explain This)

BTW, Esoteric Teacher did begin his own thread.

Originally posted by HarpStrings
I didn't say everyone here is a manson. How in the world did you assume that?

I have no idea how you assumed I was talking to you. I was talking to Tetragrammaton. (who had falsely labeled Nygdan a mason)

Originally posted by HarpStrings
Above you stated you are on EB's side. What does that mean exactly?? Are there sides?

Like EB, I believe we are being controlled. (some people actually think there is no elite, no N.W.O. , no Globalization...

I respect Excitable_Boy’s opinion from other thread he has contributed to on ATS. I know he is not just someone that has read freemasonrywatch.com and coming to ATS to cut and paste his “opinion”.

By the Way, NB stands for Nota Bene, it’s like a side note. Although I fear these comments might have triggered a personal discussion on Nygdan, which I believe to be totally inappropriate to the subject at hand. (sorry Nygdan, it was not my intention to do so.
)

[edit on 24/9/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join