It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are The Freemasons Recruiting on radio and TV?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
In several Lodges and Churches today, we find that the collective subconscionse mind is mediated by a improper relationship to the dead. These brotherhoods are using past over human beings through holding them captive to this material world; where they can contact these people and gain control over the folk-soul. if we go back to the early Eygptians we find that they were able to use certain words or phrases and these words of phrases contained vibrations which they could place into the scent of the spices they used to enbalm the dead. If you have kindled a fire and then blew into the smoke and flames what you would notice is how the air moves with the smoke and flame in a certain capacity. Now as you blow into it, if you also whistle a tune you will see the flame and smoke react in a fashion which is similar to how words and symbols can be used to leave an egyptian curse. Mummy's are very destructive forices because the human being that passes over needs to come back to earth with completely different conditions and these conditions are meant to balance out their advancement. So, if a body or item, or certain words are infused into these things, then the person who has passed over will have a very destructive force over the remaining item on earth. These destructive forces can be used by these evil men to gain abilities. In certain Lodges and Churches and Temples, we see the mistreatment of not only the people who are living today but mistreatment of the dead through using their trapped souls to propagate destructive plans on unsuspecting followers.

[edit on 24-9-2006 by Cinosamitna]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fifth Horseman

great, great post EB
I fear that the masons that were here have left due to the assembly of thinkers that have entered your thread. Its funny that when faced with logical and well presented arguements they disappear back to shadow.

I have to disagree with your assertion of that which was presented as descriptive of logic and "...well presented arguments. What can be asserted, however, is that a very virulent form of perceptual malaise is hastening the embrace and idolization of untruths as if they were the product of genuine scholarship.

In the below quote, Excitable_Boy says that M.P.Hall "...pretty much says it all."
or confirms his suspicions.

" Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity -- an outer organization concealing an inner brotherhood of the elect ... it is necessary to establish the existence of these two separate and yet interdependent orders, the one visible and the other invisible. The visible society is a splendid camaraderie of 'free and accepted' men enjoined to devote themselves to ethical, educational, fraternal, patriotic, and humanitarian concerns. The invisible society is a secret and most August [defined as 'of majestic dignity, grandeur'] fraternity whose members are dedicated to the service of a mysterious arcannum arcandrum [defined as 'a secret, a mystery']." [Hall, Lectures on Ancient Philosophy, p. 433]

Excitable_Boy wrote:

The above quote pretty much says it all. The FreeMasons are a fraternity within a fraternity. On the outside they pretend to be a wonderful organization out to do great things for mankind. On the inside, they are Illuminati through and through. One of the many groups working its way toward the NWO! The Masons are a cult and the leaders of the cult are the Illuminati. The Masons are one of many organizations that the Illuminati have in their pocket.

Excitable_Boy says that M.P.Hall confirms [via snip] that Freemasonry is a society of pretense. He draws the conclusion, that the fraternal mandates of Brotherly Love, Relief and Truth are merely an illusory veneer or device used to conceal a dark and sinister inner cabal intent on imposing a New World Order on an unsuspecting humanity. I feel obliged to point out that Manly P. Hall utilizes words like: Splendid, Camarderie, Ethical, Patriotic, Humanitarian and Educational, none of which imply any negativity or collusion of any sort as [E_B] would have us believe. Mr.Hall then goes on to say an inner society exists within the outer, a nucleus, described as having, Grandeur, Majestic Dignity and Mystery. Again, no negativity or collusion is offered other than what the frailities of the human mind can conjure in its little shop of horrors.

E_B, says this, "...pretty much says it all," and proceeds to draw and share what you, Fifth Horseman, claim are very "logical" and "well presented" argumentive conclusions. One of the phrases he uses are, "...They pretend to be," in reference to the, "presumed imaginary", ideal of Relief in the form of $2,000,000 alloted per diem to alleviate suffering in North America alone!

I ask you, Fifth Horseman, why are you and types like you so resistant to the notion of human progress? Why does every single act of kindness and goodwill towards man have to be profaned by sinister intentions? E_B, himself, says Christianity is farcical yet quotes anti-masonic sources which use orthodox Christian reasoning for evidence? [Jack Harris] E_B says the illuminati control Freemasonry and then makes wholly non-conciliatory statements regarding their involvement in the American Civil war! It sounds like the Illuminati are an internally conflicted bunch of half wits? Not at all unlike the God's of orthodoxy. Now whom created whom and why?

Kindest Regards

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
OK Lucum
I would love to see mankind excell and evolve. ALL of us. WITHOUT secret. Is it right that people are purposely kept in the dark (non-illuminated) simply because of race or sex? Please reread my first post in this thread, and tell me is that how someone who can share enlightenment should act towards a member of the human race. Is it fair that we are told NOTHING about the masons in public education? How are the rest of us to know what is going on? Can it really be said that these arguments are needed? Shouldn't a mason simply tell you what you want to know? Why not?
If the knowledge could be used for evil then I could see the need for selection. I will only teach someone martial arts after becoming friends and witnessing their character. However if there are no secrets then why does it exist? To do charity? Other charities are open to anyone of any race, color, sex, or what have you. They don't seek to exclude anyone as there is more than enough charitable deeds that need doing. Yeah I get a little ticked off when someone says 'I know something you don't know, and I won't tell you' especially when those people fashion the world after their own vision and won't tell us what it is. I speak of the fraternity within a fraternity.
Who was it that performed the stick service kata, and who asked for it if you will?
careful this may be my trap...

[edit on 24-9-2006 by Fifth Horseman]

[edit on 24-9-2006 by Fifth Horseman]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well I have to agree with Lucum on some points, there are some flaws in your presentation, though that does not make it wrong.

Lack of evidence is not evidence of the opposite.
Actually, in some rare cases lack of evidence is actually evidence.

However, I am certain that the masonry structure as well as many other fraternities, lodges and societies have the hidden unknown body. The symbolism and esoteric teachings clearly emphasizes this.

“The hidden vessel within the known body etc. etc. etc.”

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinosamitna
In several Lodges and Churches today, we find that the collective subconscionse mind is mediated by a improper relationship to the dead. These brotherhoods are using past over human beings through holding them captive to this material world; where they can contact these people and gain control over the folk-soul. if we go back to the early Eygptians we find that they were able to use certain words or phrases and these words of phrases contained vibrations which they could place into the scent of the spices they used to enbalm the dead. If you have kindled a fire and then blew into the smoke and flames what you would notice is how the air moves with the smoke and flame in a certain capacity. Now as you blow into it, if you also whistle a tune you will see the flame and smoke react in a fashion which is similar to how words and symbols can be used to leave an egyptian curse. Mummy's are very destructive forices because the human being that passes over needs to come back to earth with completely different conditions and these conditions are meant to balance out their advancement. So, if a body or item, or certain words are infused into these things, then the person who has passed over will have a very destructive force over the remaining item on earth. These destructive forces can be used by these evil men to gain abilities. In certain Lodges and Churches and Temples, we see the mistreatment of not only the people who are living today but mistreatment of the dead through using their trapped souls to propagate destructive plans on unsuspecting followers.

well according to Lucum, these are nothing sinister and this is what charity is all about. Oh and did you know that the brotherhood gave some money to so and so? Who cares? EB hit it on the head. These are diversionary tactics. 'but we give money, how can we be bad'. CMON if that is what it takes then the mafia, the taliban..you name it are seeking to enlighten. And no, i'm not saying that giving is bad. but when coupled with other angles of their existence it is clear that it is a cover. Can anyone tell me why the shriners have their name, or why they have a red fez? Oh but surely you don't think that someone who builds hospitals can be bad! PA'LEEEEZE
Thank you for your response Cinosamitna, very interesting! (do go on)

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

It is curious how those opposed to my thoughts have disappeared. But as you suggest, they just may be regrouping or perhaps they just don't use computers on the weekend.

The one I am most curious about is APPAK....he had such passion for his own ideas to the point of being rude and obnoxious....but, I was hoping to hear more from him...and Nygdan too......since they both seemed very interested in hearing why I feel the way I do...and APPAK wanted to know where my ideas came from and INSISTED I don't use google...blah blah blah.....

It appears my side is up to bat and the other team is afraid to leave the dugout....

I haven't disappeared Excitable Boy. FYI I was away on business a couple of days. I have a life beyond the computer screen.

On this topic I have very little more to say as what you're spewing has been repeatedly spewed by people like you on this list (check the archive) Why wear my fingers out responding to you?

If you're so bold as to quote Jack Harris as a legitimate source, you have not credibility with me and therefore I have no reason to respond to you.

Garbage in. Garbage out. You've come up with nothing new or even remotely interesting.

By the way, you NEVER answered the question I asked you twice.

Why is that? (or are you going to avoid that question too?)

Pax vobiscum!

[edit on 24-9-2006 by Appak]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak
I haven't disappeared Excitable Boy. FYI I was away on business a couple of days. I have a life beyond the computer screen.
*snip*

So predictable, it is almost no fun!

Oh and I asked you 2 questions APPAK are you going to avoid those as well?

EDIT: BBcode

[edit on 24-9-2006 by Tetragrammaton]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
You called that one Tetra, I expected as much. Wheres Masonic Light? Not responding to our drivel either, busy having a life beyond the computer no doubt.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetragrammaton

*snip*

So predictable, it is almost no fun!

Oh and I asked you 2 questions APPAK are you going to avoid those as well?

EDIT: BBcode

[edit on 24-9-2006 by Tetragrammaton]

Sorry Tetragrammaton,

I'm not ignoring you, it's just that when a thread reaches 6+ pages and is half-filled with nonsense, (i.e. GOD = DOG, STOP = POTS, KAYAK = KAYAK) I get to a point that I skim the posts, and in doing so I must have been finding your posts redundant and pointless and honestly didn't see the questions that were directed to me.

I appreciate your concern and obvious respect for my opinion. I'll try to be more attentive to you next time.

I will endeavor to re-read and answer your questions.

Or, if you like you may address them to me directly in another post if you feel they are of importance.

But if I happen not to respond at all, it's simply because I've weighed the question and decided them not worth wasting time on, so feel free to make various and sundry crapolo statements as to why there's no response.

(Oh and Fifth Horseman, interesting that you think life beyond the computer is humorous. It IS afterall the weekend and if you'll check some past threads you'll find that Masonic Light and many others usually do not post on the weekends when they're actually doing something worthwhile.)

Sorry you guys think we should sit by the screen and wait for the next Brilliant Statement to come down the pipes, but honestly all this stuff has been said again and again (do not be afraid of the ATS Archives).

Personally speaking, besides running a pretty large company, being active in the Church, the Lodge, a couple of committees and the Lions Club, I have three kids of my own and my wife has two. That would be, uhm, FIVE all together so there are many times that I actually don't have time for all the fun we have on this list.

Mea culpa!

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Yeah, sorry guys, but there's not much for Masons to rebutt...

Excitable Boy's main point seems to be that the charity work is a cover for something sinister and evil, but he fails to credibly demonstrate what that actually is.

Don't mistake the resident Masons' silence for a failure to respond. There's simply not much to respond TO. If the Hall quote is the best you can do in demonstrating malevolence on the part of Freemasonry, well... you can probably expect little more than silence in response, and then you can go back to backslapping each other on the fine job you think you're doing in whatever bizarre esoteric battleground you think we're all a part of.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
No worries, no need to apologize APPAK, and of course you should not re-read the entire thread, when I can just as easily repeat them.
Moreover, they were not addressed to you by name, but by affiliation.

Well to get to the point, I have some questions for the masons here, Appak, Masonic light and Zorgon etc.
I see what you are doing. Moreover, I just want to know if you are doing it on a subconscious level. Since I am a student of psychology, I just wonder. (In addition, you know what I am talking about; I am not in the mood for games)
I read that one of you used a fine Latin phrase, one I personally adhere to; “ad hominem.” Now we can all agree that personal attacks are not the way to have a conversation, but since you cry out, and it is obviously to the moderators in here, why do you think you are allowed to make your own subliminal personal attacks?

Alternatively, the short summery if you are in a hurry.

2a: To the Masons, are you aware of the disguised personal attacks you are making on those who disagree with you?

2b: And if so, are you using this tactic deliberately?

Thank you for your time.

Oh, and peace to you as well, though I fast question on the last track:

My Latin is rusty; did you say peace be with you/thy or peace be with swearing/cursing?

(I would think you said the first one, perhaps it is because I translate it to my mother tongue)

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Sorry you guys think we should sit by the screen and wait for the next Brilliant Statement to come down the pipes, but honestly all this stuff has been said again and again (do not be afraid of the ATS Archives).

I agree, there is no new information presented, some are valid though, nonetheless. In addition, I do not think it is fair to ignore it.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
You are ridiculing the original poster in my opinion, and you are trying to undermine his credibility, by using various tactic, counter tactic and pro tactic, and the last one; the victim tactic.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by Tetragrammaton]

One has to wonder if that is what a freemason really learns? The craft of never being wrong while not doing much right.' Their must be reason for the master and expert titles that they wear so lovingly.

Myself I still contend that freemasonry has served its purpose and the true power centers have gone deeper underground so to say. An example is corporate culture which seems in many ways to resemble the practicum of what freemasonry teaches.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I'm not ignoring you, it's just that when a thread reaches 6+ pages and is half-filled with nonsense, (i.e. GOD = DOG, STOP = POTS, KAYAK = KAYAK) I get to a point that I skim the posts, and in doing so I must have been finding your posts redundant and pointless and honestly didn't see the questions that were directed to me.

Without taking a side in this debate, I have to say, that is one of the finer points I have read on this thread. I leave ATS for a couple of days, come back, and find that the whole of the Secret Societies section is full of this.....well, I suppose you would call it double speak?

I have heard the theory that new borns learn to speak by hearing what we say backwards, and that by playing recordings of ourselves speaking or music backwards we can get subliminal messages but to take things that are typed and pull them apart phonetically and then put them back together in any order you can pretty much make what ever you want.....

Its like a game called anagrams.

ANAGRAMS
GRANAMAS
ANMAGRAS
GRAMASAN

GRA = GR8

MASAN = MASON

Great Masons?

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Greetings Fifth Horseman,

OK Lucum
I would love to see mankind excell and evolve. ALL of us. WITHOUT secret.

You see, you do care. Now, why not focus on and develop that quality to such stately proportions that its magnificence cannot be contained? This entails devoting your life efforts to improving others lives. It is the opportunity to change the world for the better by devising causes that have lasting and beneficent effects.

Is it right that people are purposely kept in the dark (non-illuminated) simply because of race or sex?

Illumination has little to do with race or sex and everything to do with the condition of your inner being which is a result of the way you think. To experience the height of illumination, their can be no derision, no resentments, no carnal lust, no conceptualizations of self-importance with respect to anyone else. In short, we have to view ourselves as existing solely for the improvement of others. Of course this philosophy has been over-simplified but this idea has been as enduring as it is ancient in origination. [see previous on cause and effect]

Some refer to this, symbolically, as a spiritual sojourn from the West to the East or the readily observable phenomenon of Darkness to Light.

Please reread my first post in this thread, and tell me is that how someone who can share enlightenment should act towards a member of the human race.

I can sincerely empathize with yours and others confusion. What may help your understanding grow is the realization that collective human progress requires a high degree of interpersonal cooperation and not everyone feels so inclined to cooperate.

Picture the following:

Imagine a large banquet table with the most nourishing and abundant array of foodstuffs the mind can conceive, stretching ad infinitum in either direction. Next we have the human race, in its entirety, seated and facing each other in consternation. You see, they are ravenously hungry and cannot satisfy their hunger because the eating utensil they have are designed to consign. Each person has a knife on one hand and a fork on the other but the problem is each of these utensils are two feet long! This requires each diner to feed the person opposite them so that both might become full and receive much needed nourishment. Needless to say, mankind is starving.

Herein lies the challenge, mankind does not fully understand the importance or necessity of this concept outside of personal gain [caring and sharing] which is vital to the continued growth of humanity. So then, as enlightened human beings we must devise a methodology that will allow mankind to traverse this precarious chasm with a minimum of casualties.

Who was it that performed the stick service kata, and who asked for it if you will?
careful this may be my trap...

Hear is a quote that may answer your question:

Morihei Ueshiba wrote:The Art of Peace is not easy. It is a fight to the finish, the slaying of evil desires and all falsehood within. On occasion the Voice of Peace resounds like thunder, jolting human beings out of their stupor.

Kindest Regards

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Tetra,

I suppose there is a fine line in calling someone a nit-wit and suggesting in a way that he or she might be a nit-wit. It all depends upon whether or not that individual is astute enough to "catch on"

I really don't do it as a direct insult, but more to make the individual think about what he/she is posting. Some of this stuff is pure tripe and, IMO, should be labled as such.

Oh, and yes, by Pax Vobiscum (or Pax Vobis I suppose it should be) I did mean Peace be with you. (From the old Latin Mass)

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
guys guys guys, please have a life. We all do. Its not funny youre right. We all would like to come to OVERSTANDING, right Eso Tea? Just answer some questions that we have posed. Thats all. I would love to meet all of you for a drink or two, but that probably will never happen unfortunately. The closest I'll ever come probably is to post with you. When you are gone, we miss the bantering.
. What about the poste Cine made, that one was very interesting, and deserves reply.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
OK dude. I'm willing to engage. Which assertion(s) of Cinosamitna's would you say are particularly worthy of response (given the subject matter of this thread), and why? Here it is:

Originally posted by Cinosamitna

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hello Roark
Well, kinda all of it. Is there truth in that post? Are there falsehoods? Is this part of what was taught in the mystery schools, the precursors of todays Freemasons if I am not mistaken. I would like you to reply to its entirety, and not let me ruin it by cutting and pasting parts of it for you to reply to. It sort of loses the flavor that way

Look, I only yell when yelled at, and I think I've proven to be at least somewhat of a good listener. The only reason my defenses seem to be so high is that ATS is a jungle with people that scratch and bite. Eso Tea and Lucum give me hope, you to Tetra. I think that maybe, just maybe I've learned a little about myself over the last two days and thanks to all for that.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Excellent! It's good to have balance in one's life!

On this topic I have very little more to say as what you're spewing has been repeatedly spewed by people like you on this list (check the archive) Why wear my fingers out responding to you?

If you're so bold as to quote Jack Harris as a legitimate source, you have not credibility with me and therefore I have no reason to respond to you.

Garbage in. Garbage out. You've come up with nothing new or even remotely interesting.

By the way, you NEVER answered the question I asked you twice.

Why is that? (or are you going to avoid that question too?)

APPAK....I have posed plenty of questions to you and others that are similarly minded as you and received no responses as well. You crack me up. I list about 10 or more sources and you focus on one as garbage and use that tactic to ignore the rest.

Then you tell me I haven't answered a question of yours? And I've said nothing new? Maybe you and your kind keep hearing the same thing over and over again because what we're saying is true. I have sourced a ton of information that links your Masonic organization to all sorts of bad people and all you and your kind have said in response is that " there would have been no American Revolution without the Masons." Well....when you weigh the two...it seems there is a TON of evidence that the Masons are a questionable organization linked to the Illuminati and other organiations all working toward a NWO. And again.....you're side says "Well....we were responsible for the American Revolution."

Have the Masons done anything in the last 230 years? Or is the Revolution the only good thing your group has ever been involved in and therefore, the only thing your group ever uses as a defense?

Why don't you answer my questions APPAK? And maybe answer them like a gentleman this time instead of like a spoiled, screaming brat that has a hissy fit (I'm referring of course to your early post where you did nothing but spew venom) because he can't believe there are actually people in the world that see through the lies the Masons have been spewing ever since their existence.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join