It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Major terror plot thwarted in London 8-10-2006

page: 33
0
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   


red?? what sports drinks are red??


My first thought was Gatorade.




funny how bush is straight away pointing the blame on islamic people how a ''us official'' has said the attacks are linked to al queda. proof please?


I don't have proof, but I can show you an article I have posted at least 4 times in this thread, which explains why they think it is islamic people linked to al queda. There are other reports that confirm the intel is coming from Pakistan which indicates islamic people in al queda are plotting the attacks.



who are these mystery terroists? what are there names? were are they from?


This report tries to expand on that.


Three Alleged Ringleaders ID'd

Sources identify the three, who are now in custody, as:

--Rashid Rauf
--Mohammed al-Ghandra
--Ahmed al Khan





i think this is just propaganda bull# they just want to keep us scared.


Good for you. So help us out. Go dig into the names and prove it to us.


.




posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Good old Queen lizzy hasn't said anything yet..

she always tend to speak out during something like this.



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Good old Queen lizzy hasn't said anything yet..

she always tend to speak out during something like this.



shes probably reprogramming her mobile phones answering machine pin number so the news of the world reporters cant nick her messages



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Gatorade??
Nah ... the clear bottle makes it too hard to rig a fake bottom ....
Red Bull in a can was my first thought, though I'm not sure I'd callit a 'sport drink'.



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by aragami
shes probably reprogramming her mobile phones answering machine pin number so the news of the world reporters cant nick her messages


LOL!!!

Is she even in the country? cause she might have trouble getting home and they might take her handbag!



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
To my understanding there are conflicting reports, either ingredients in the Gatorade would be used as part of the bomb or that the Gatorade bottle would have been filled with a jell or liquid type substance which would actually be a bomb making chemical.


[edit on 10-8-2006 by WestPoint23]



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
mmm, there must be conflicting reports.

I read that they were going to use a false bottom on it.


ABC News has learned exclusively that the plotters planned to leave the top of the bottle sealed and filled with the original beverage but add a false bottom, filled with a liquid or gel explosive. The terrorists planned to dye the explosive mixture red to match the sports drink sealed in the top half of the container.

Explosive gel was to be concealed in sports drink.



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Pure propoganda, the press are lapping it up like baby milk.
Out come the pictures of Islamic Brithish guys being plastered all over our newspapers, one news paper asking 'if this was our 911'. oh yes it was our 911, the fear they've now created is that as if it had of happened.John Prescot nowhere to be seen, Tony Blair out the way in Barbados (while their is chaos still in the middle east) so John Reid does the their dirty work for them, and a good job he did too, much better job at scaremongering than both Blair and Prescott could have achieved.
This is a terrorist threat allright, one from in the deepest closets of our dark governments.
This is being orchastrated to get all eyes off Blair for his innapt efforts to call for a ceasefire in the middle east

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Order Out Of Chaos]



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
To my understanding there are conflicting reports, either ingredients in the Gatorade would be used as part of the bomb or that the Gatorade bottle would have been filled with a jell or liquid type substance which would actually be a bomb making chemical.


[edit on 10-8-2006 by WestPoint23]


Skynews were (strangely) showing how to make these bombs, which isn't a wise move if you ask me. They felt they needed to show how easy it was



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos
Pure propoganda, the press are lapping it up like baby milk.
Out come the pictures of Islamic Brithish guys being plastered all over our newspapers, one news paper asking 'if this was our 911'. oh yes it was our 911, the fear they've now created is that as if it had of happened.John Prescot nowhere to be seen, Tony Blair out the way in Barbados (while their is chaos still in the middle east) so John Reid does the their dirty work for them, and a good job he did too, much better job at scaremongering than both Blair and Prescott could have achieved.
This is a terrorist threat allright, one from in the deepest closets of our dark governments.
This is being orchastrated to get all eyes off Blair for his innapt efforts to call for a ceasefire in the middle east

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Order Out Of Chaos]


do you really think prescott would have been any use today?

also what fear? the only fear im seeing is the news blowing things out of proportion, in the airports theres no fear from what i've seen on the news just thousends of angry holiday goers standing in bigass queues



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by aragami

do you really think prescott would have been any use today?

also what fear? the only fear im seeing is the news blowing things out of proportion, in the airports theres no fear from what i've seen on the news just thousends of angry holiday goers standing in bigass queues



I already implied Prescott AND Blair would have been useless, it can be picked appart if you like, though to me the only thing well-orcastrated today was the well played fear machine


and thats the only fear you see is it.? the thought of something happening can be as powefull as if something had of happened.


[edit on 10-8-2006 by Order Out Of Chaos]



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
We have to understand that the happenings of today will be use and reuse to bring back the effects that 9/11 held over the American population for a long time.

It will be use for political propaganda with the congress elections so close.

Occurs is going to turn into propaganda.



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If Prescott was running the show, then i think its safe to say something very bad would of happened
. I dont think he has been left in charge, i feel Ried has been left in control. But the public have not been informed due to the potential of creating speculation of Prescott future.



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6040
It will be use for political propaganda with the congress elections so close.

Occurs is going to turn into propaganda.


Of course it will, heck, its already being used for that purpose, by everyone, but that to me only highlights the opportunistic nature of our Government and not that this was somehow an "inside job".



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
More security threats for your viewing pleasure:


NEW YORK - Shampoo, iPods and Starbucks lattes have suddenly become security threats.

Terrorists could easily slip a few apparently innocuous items past airport security and assemble them into a lethal explosive once aloft, security experts said.

Some envision a group of two or three terrorists mixing up explosives in an airplane bathroom, perhaps even using commonplace materials such as hydrogen peroxide and detonating their bomb with the battery from a cellphone or some other small electronic device.

"In mid-flight you could go into the toilet, attach the mobile phone to the explosives and, as the plane makes a final approach over a densely populated urban area, you detonate it," said Irish security analyst Tom Clonan


Source

I know that it is, in a way, instinctual to explain in detail the what and whys of how something could be accomplished or how something could be dangerous. However, at this point, it is my opinion that many news outlets are now wading in the tepid waters of fearmongering and the desire to keep a story "hot". (Not that this story needs any help keeping it hot!)

I start to feel this way anytime the reports slip from the known facts to the "101 ways it could possibly be done" reports by some purported expert on the subject matter.



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Doing some name searches. Mohammed al-Ghandra lead to the following information. Not sure its reliable.


August 10, 2006
Terror Plot Linked to Exiled Cleric

suspects in today's terror arrests are linked to exiled cleric Shiekh Omar Bakri Mohammed. The Syrian born Omar Bakri Mohammed was the leader of several Salafist organizations which many claim have ties to al Qaeda. In July, two splinter groups from Bakri's orignal Al-Muhajiroun organization were banned by the British government.

Bakri has sometimes claimed to be the spokesman of the political wing of the International Islamic Front for Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders, led by Osama bin Laden. After he was told by the British government that his presence was "not conducive to the public good", Bakri fled to Lebanon

Tapes record Bakri answering questions to followers on what he thought was a secret password protected forum. Bakri can be heard on the tape making a religious ruling that it was permitted for Muslims to attack civilian targets such as airports.


Dunno, never heard of him.



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
We have to understand that the happenings of today will be use and reuse to bring back the effects that 9/11 held over the American population for a long time.

It will be use for political propaganda with the congress elections so close.

Occurs is going to turn into propaganda.


its only a matter of time if these "terrorist" attacks keep occuring near to important political events or when certain peoples approval ratings are going down before the general public become aware of the convienient timing of such events.



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I agree with the two posters above me, you do not need to have "experts" tell you every single detail of how, when, and where. Just a general explanation will suffice. And the old excuse of "well this is common knowledge" is weak, ok, sure perhaps for a terrorist with an interest in chemicals but do you have to let the entire world know too?


[edit on 10-8-2006 by WestPoint23]



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

U.S. Muslim groups criticized President George W. Bush on Thursday for calling a foiled plot to blow up airplanes part of a “war with Islamic fascists,” saying the term could inflame anti-Muslim tensions…

today.reuters.com... c=Home-C5-domesticNews-3



Any betting pools going about if Bush will appologize?

[edit on 8/10/06 by makeitso]



posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso

Any betting pools going about if Bush will appologize?

[edit on 8/10/06 by makeitso]


That was quite an interlectual response from Bush,i'd have thought blaming todays 'events' had been perpetrated by the fairies at the bottom of his garden.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

log in

join