It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major terror plot thwarted in London 8-10-2006

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros

Whaaat? He was just stating a fact. How is this Jew blaming? So what if they are to blame partly, a fact is a fact period. Do you think we should ignore facts to suit you? Strange reaction there

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Xeros]

Jewish Agents were watching the WTC before it was hit ??? WOW.... maybe they were working together with the Muslems ??? Master touch, to blow up a building in the name of Allah and than point the finger at the Jews... Awsomelly doone... that is brilliant. and than let the anti-semetci hatred spread as a "fact"... fact of whom ? what fact ? how exactly where were these Jew agents identified ??? huh ?? did they ahve a stamp on their forehead saying JEW or were they wearing the litle Auschwitz yellow star on their coat saing "Jude" ?? wich one of them ?

someoen should tell you this... and im sorry if i'm gonna break your heart, but ...

Not everything posted on the web is a FACT.

I hope you can survive this revelation

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
...and thats the kind of terrorism we are talking about in here...

The statement you idolized was "ALL terrorists are Muslim..."

Please do ! .. Obviously you must be one of the master human specimens to be perserved and saved in all your enlighmenten and supremacy... off course .. How could i be so wrong.. well .. ok .. let the comet blow tha ll himan race except for you

*yawn*

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

OH BOY !!! it's the "Evil Jew" attack ...LOL ....

I'm really sorry for ppl like you ... really really sorry.
There was once a time where all the problems of the world were blamed on witches, than came the Africans time to be blamed, than the Jews... and now ONCE AGAIN the neo-nazi poison is spreading, and "thank God" there will always be easily influenceble ppl like you to carry the poison and spread it.

Keep up the great job, spreading hatred agains one race in the name of world Peace.
You and others like you are a light and a joy to this world. Thats what we need more ... To keep spreading anti-semitism untill we have Peace in the world.... May Allah, Buddah, Jesus, Krishan and all their cousins bless you greatly. >>>yawn

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

These Islamic fanatics have been commicting genocide in sevreal nations for years, and you ppl blame it on geoverments ? Go to Macau and asked them what Indonesia Muslems did, go to Sudan and asked them whst African Muslems did ... are those the goverment fault asl well ???

Yeah, and go to Deir Yassin! Whoops, my bad, doesn't exist anymore. Its called Kfar Sha'ul.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Ad all this time, for the last 8 yeasr i thought that Terrorism did NOT exist and was nothing but a Bushist fear monegring election tool...
Imagine that.

Is Bush behind this one too ? Or this one is just Chenney ????

It just goes to show how ill prepared we are to defend ourselves from the onslaught of jihadi terrorism.

The phenomenon of Americans believing that only their own government could be trying to kill them is really a form of collective self-loathing co-mingled with subtle racism: Americans can't really accept that some group of "third worlders" could care enough to die blowing stuff up, or smart enough to try.

The problem is that westerners have convinced themselves that "people are all the same, around the world." Since THEY wouldn't be willing to die blowing up civilians, they figure no one else would, either.

No matter how many plots are unmasked, SOME terrorist, somewhere, will slither through the net, eventually.

Does anyone on this board, even the people who believe Bush was behind 9-11, seriously believe that NO TERRORISTS are targetting the west?

In a way it is good these things happen, so that the "enlightened " ppl ... though i doubt they will.

Some of them never will believe.

I think it will take a disruption of services, and the videotape of American civilians dying at the hands of terrorists to make it real.

US history affords many examples of this. The first real battle of the civil war, usually called "the first battle of bull run," brought hundreds of picnic-ers from Washington DC out in their Sunday finery, to watch the proceedings over brunch. The crowds watched in horror as column after column of soldiers were impaled on bayonets, or shot at point blank range, or run down by mounted lancers.

Then, the crowd were caught in artillery fire, and overun with soldiers from both sides, who commandeered all food and drink, as well as clean cloths to dress the wounded, and all horses and wagons, to transport the dead.

After that, the public admitted that the Succession was a real war.

Same with the sinking of the Lusitania (which some Americans, including my grandfather, always claimed was perped by the Wilson govt.); It took the list of dead American civilians in the New York Times to convince US voters that the World War included them, too.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Back to the topic on hand. They are now claiming 50 are involved in this plot?

Uh… they have been saying something along those lines this all along, go read through the thread.

So we still have big bad terrorists at large that are coming to get us. Stay frightened folks! Big Brother still needs to protect you!

">>>>yawn

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Maybe you can explain why those israelis were cheering, filming, and celebrating while Americans burned and jumped to their deaths.

Oh dear... you msut have been yawning back than too, becasue the ppl I saw dancing in the streets and celbrating had balck veils on their heads and were singing praizes to Allah... thats a weird kind of Jew tha's for sure... go back to yawning kid, thats seems to be a thing you do rightand often.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

Ad all this time, for the last 8 yeasr i thought that Terrorism did NOT exist and was nothing but a Bushist fear monegring election tool...
Imagine that.

Is Bush behind this one too ? Or this one is just Chenney ????

It just goes to show how ill prepared we are to defend ourselves from the onslaught of jihadi terrorism.

The phenomenon of Americans believing that only their own government could be trying to kill them is really a form of collective self-loathing co-mingled with subtle racism: Americans can't really accept that some group of "third worlders" could care enough to die blowing stuff up, or smart enough to try.

The problem is that westerners have convinced themselves that "people are all the same, around the world." Since THEY wouldn't be willing to die blowing up civilians, they figure no one else would, either.

No matter how many plots are unmasked, SOME terrorist, somewhere, will slither through the net, eventually.

Does anyone on this board, even the people who believe Bush was behind 9-11, seriously believe that NO TERRORISTS are targetting the west?

In a way it is good these things happen, so that the "enlightened " ppl ... though i doubt they will.

Some of them never will believe.

I think it will take a disruption of services, and the videotape of American civilians dying at the hands of terrorists to make it real.

US history affords many examples of this. The first real battle of the civil war, usually called "the first battle of bull run," brought hundreds of picnic-ers from Washington DC out in their Sunday finery, to watch the proceedings over brunch. The crowds watched in horror as column after column of soldiers were impaled on bayonets, or shot at point blank range, or run down by mounted lancers.

Then, the crowd were caught in artillery fire, and overun with soldiers from both sides, who commandeered all food and drink, as well as clean cloths to dress the wounded, and all horses and wagons, to transport the dead.

After that, the public admitted that the Succession was a real war.

Same with the sinking of the Lusitania (which some Americans, including my grandfather, always claimed was perped by the Wilson govt.); It took the list of dead American civilians in the New York Times to convince US voters that the World War included them, too.

well said :-)

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Of course not...and there is nothing new about that either.

But that reality does not also justify the dismantling of government accountability. We talk about how freedom is under attack by the terrorists and dismantle that freedom as a way to defend against it... It looks like to me they may have already won.

US history affords many examples of this...

And history is replete with plentiful examples of the other danger I mention.

[edit on 10-8-2006 by loam]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I totally agree with this statement! If only we had spent the past 5 years and billions of dollars preparing our defenses instead of going after Iraq, of all places! ...

Speak for yourself. My opinion that my government doesn't have my best interest at heart (and would kill me in a heartbeat, in fact) comes from my experience and knowledge, not from self-loathing nor racism. You are mistaken.

No. I don't. I strongly believe that there are terrorists (within and without) who would love to cause trouble to the US. That was happening before 9/11. We'd be fools to think that ALL terrorism is a fairy tale. However, I do believe that most terroristic threats are unfounded in reality and that terrorism is being used by governments to manipulate the citizens of the world.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by observer
This would kill everyone on board an aircraft in minutes... done say OVER NYC or DC that plane careening out of the sky would cause massive and totally random destruction.

Thanks for the link,

I imagine that an attack like that will work in a close environment like subway or an airplane.

But once the Airplane explodes on the air, the only treat will be flying debris, I don't think that gases could be released and kill anybody below the explosion on the ground.

That actually wasn't the point I was trying to make. i don't think they would be going for the planes blowing up and the debris falling into the cities. I was thinking more along the lines of the gas is released, everyone dies, no one is flying the plane it crashes into whatever and does alot of damage. The gas would make it into the cockpit too remember. Basically this is turing a plane into a katusha rocket with corpses already on board.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
">>>>yawn

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Mirthful Me, honestly where do you get this stuff from? I promise not to act like a baboon anymore.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Oh dear... you msut have been yawning back than too, becasue the ppl I saw dancing in the streets and celbrating had balck veils on their heads and were singing praizes to Allah... thats a weird kind of Jew tha's for sure... go back to yawning kid, thats seems to be a thing you do rightand often.

Nope. try again.

Israeli men were arrested in NYC while the towers were burning. They were cheering, filming, and high fiving each other. In their van was found 4000 dollars in cash, maps of Manhatten, and box cutters. The men in question were arrested and released when it was discovered they were Israeli intelligence agents.

www.forward.com...
www.sundayherald.com...
ABC News

Now go back to sleep. The government will protect you. Theres nothing to see here.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Nope. try again.

Israeli men were arrested in NYC while the towers were burning. They were cheering, filming, and high fiving each other. In their van was found 4000 dollars in cash, maps of Manhatten, and box cutters. The men in question were arrested and released when it was discovered they were Israeli intelligence agents.

www.forward.com...
www.sundayherald.com...
ABC News

Now go back to sleep. The government will protect you. Theres nothing to see here.

BaastetNoir, is the news the internet? Don't you think the news channels/papers would be liable if they printed these "lies"?

Set, game and match

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
1. They worked for a moving company, so maybe they opened boxes??
2. Ever had your stuff moved in NY? 4000 is not that much to have on hand.
3. Is there a tape of these guys cheering, and who determined what they were chanting? Were they maybe filming it like the loose change guys (yawn), and were hysterical because what was happening.

Back to topic, this sounds more like a coverup everyday...

www.breitbart.com...

These Eygptians were sure spread over the map....

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Mrthfull me I was already getting sleepy with all the yawning it is quite catching you know.

Anyway, we all know how money is use by nations to finance other nations wars.

It was a time went US was very friendly to Iran and Israel also was very nice to Iran at one time.

But thing change and now they are the enemy, regardless of the reason why government change, because nobody cares to find out.

The wars of the minds and wills now is for the control of the middle east reserves against nations like China and Russia.

Who cares if that is the truth as long as the people keep believing that Iran is the evil here, that alqaida is trying to kill us.

The real issue and the real war is energy control, oil control.

For anybody to come and said that is all about the evil middle east radical muslin terrorist is just to show that the propaganda to blame one particular group and get support for the invasion of certain nations with certain resources is really a pity.

How come US has gain India support with promises, and Pakistan, Egypt . . .

Because they don't have what is wanted . . . the only nations that seems to be the enemy in the middle east is the same nations that have what private interest wants and what they didn't want US to get they became the enemy.

Is much more than meets the eye and is very sad that people seems to overlook that fact.

If my nation has something that your nation wants by force I will turn against your nation in hard beat.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Under this scenario, the alleged spying operation was not aimed against the United States, but at penetrating or monitoring radical fund-raising and support networks in Muslim communities like Paterson, N.J., which was one of the places where several of the hijackers lived in the months prior to Sept. 11.

For the FBI, deciphering the truth from the five Israelis proved to be difficult. One of them, Paul Kurzberg, refused to take a lie-detector test for 10 weeks — then failed it, according to his lawyer. Another of his lawyers told us Kurzberg had been reluctant to take the test because he had once worked for Israeli intelligence in another country.

Sources say the Israelis were targeting these fund-raising networks because they were thought to be channeling money to Hamas and Islamic Jihad, groups that are responsible for most of the suicide bombings in Israel. "[The] Israeli government has been very concerned about the activity of radical Islamic groups in the United States that could be a support apparatus to Hamas and Islamic Jihad," Cannistraro said.

The men denied that they had been working for Israeli intelligence out of the New Jersey moving company, and Ram Horvitz, their Israeli attorney, dismissed the allegations as "stupid and ridiculous."

This is from that ABC newsite, so much for Mossad agents....

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Under this scenario, the alleged spying operation was not aimed against the United States, but at penetrating or monitoring radical fund-raising and support networks in Muslim communities like Paterson, N.J., which was one of the places where several of the hijackers lived in the months prior to Sept. 11.

For the FBI, deciphering the truth from the five Israelis proved to be difficult. One of them, Paul Kurzberg, refused to take a lie-detector test for 10 weeks — then failed it, according to his lawyer. Another of his lawyers told us Kurzberg had been reluctant to take the test because he had once worked for Israeli intelligence in another country.

Sources say the Israelis were targeting these fund-raising networks because they were thought to be channeling money to Hamas and Islamic Jihad, groups that are responsible for most of the suicide bombings in Israel. "[The] Israeli government has been very concerned about the activity of radical Islamic groups in the United States that could be a support apparatus to Hamas and Islamic Jihad," Cannistraro said.

The men denied that they had been working for Israeli intelligence out of the New Jersey moving company, and Ram Horvitz, their Israeli attorney, dismissed the allegations as "stupid and ridiculous."

How does this prove they werent israeli intel? Because they and their lawyers deny it?

They failed lie detector tests. Of course they will deny working for israeli intelligence, seeing how spying is quite illegal in the first place.

And do you really think they are going to say: we were here to help carry out the attacks?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
So, we take the word of one eyewitness? Did she identify the men who were arrested days later in that van? Guilt with no evidence. Like I said, a boxcutter, some cash, a map and a few passports make them Mossad? gotta love it.

Sorry, don't mean to be abrupt, I just have never believed that story, but then again I don't believe thermite destoryed the WTC or a global hawk hit the Pentagon. I also think that the effort put forth by the British shows that we are on our toes and hopefully another 9/11 type event will not occur.

Do you not realize that we were a few days away from 2 or 3 thousand dead over the Atlantic? or that they have not rounded them all up yet? The main players, but what ahout other operatives?

news.sky.com...

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join