It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Major terror plot thwarted in London 8-10-2006

page: 36
0
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
~~

i know that this plot, whether organized by actual terrorists
or just a dusted off copy of the 'Operation Bojinka' plot discovered in '95,
recycled by some false-flag, black-ops faction, at the direction of NWO elites...

...for the purpose of affecting the mid-term elections this fall.

It would be a stretch to link this "Atlantic Bojinka - 2006"
with the defeat of Senator Liberman in his local primary vote.
However, the GWBush regime, the neocon war machine needs all the
Hawkish legislators it can keep in its stable of conflict oriented lawmakers,
and Sen. Liberman recently lost his incumbant status to a "Peace Candidate"

perhaps, these 2 circumstances have no direct connection & are coincidential,
but, i'm holding that there was a terror-in-the-skies threat concocted many
months ago, with the US election cycle as the prize and the timing window.,
as the WOT must continue




posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   



posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
Day of terror strikes was planned for August 16


Damn, that’s only two days away from my birthday, that sure would have ruined my weekend.



posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Happy Birthday, WestPoint23!

Yeah, that would've been a real drag...



posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
you seen the picture they released of one of the suspect?

Don Stewart-Whyte...middle class white male convert to Islam

news.bbc.co.uk...

news.sky.com...



There are reports that he is the son of a former political agent for the Conservative Party.




[edit on 11-8-2006 by infinite]



posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
interesting how the found flight tickets for august 16.. have we seen these yet? and lets be honest, were's the proof they were actually found.. im just tryin to point out how we cant believe everythin we see/read in the media. im keepin an open mind about all this.

and as for the pics and names theyve released, who are these people? they probli got the pictures off a myspace profile or sumit...



posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
So three of them are converts? Damn that’s a serious problem, Abdul Waheed... what a shame.



posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Im so disgusted with the media. The 1st thing i see is, "Al Queda link!!" The crap didnt even happen and they dont even have all the people and theyre already blaming Osama! Even if he was involved, does it really change anything!? Really?

I'll tell ya how it does, they can use it to drive up the fear that they already have full steam ahead. It isnt good enough that the police did their job and caught these guys, the media has to play 1001 WHAT IF's, and they have to make sure we dont get comfortable because THEY WILL STRIKE AGAIN, SO STAY TUNED!

Screw you media, you just give the terrorist more ability to strike terror, even when they fail.



posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
So three of them are converts? Damn that’s a serious problem, Abdul Waheed... what a shame.


I know, a real shame.
its going to be interesting how we tackle this problem now.



posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
So three of them are converts? Damn that’s a serious problem, Abdul Waheed... what a shame.


Why is it a shame?? I am aware we can't really write one line replies but why is it a shame for the white guys and not a shame for the other brainwashed?? just curious.



posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra
Why is it a shame??


First, it’s a shame for anyone who does this let alone people born and raised in the UK. Its one thing to come from a 3rd world ME country where from day one you are brought up in a strict Islamic environment where the only information you get is biased. Or to be raised in a religious community in Britain where you can be influenced by charismatic Imams. But when you’re raised and educated in a western household and you feel the need to convert and to take your live for this cause then that’s just really tragic, even more so then the other cases.


[edit on 11-8-2006 by WestPoint23]



posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
What I think is interesting is they're now saying it was a British Muslim that turned in an acquaintance and started the whole investigation rolling.

So for all the armchair Kulturkampf warriors who insist Islam in general is the enemy: remember had it not been for one Muslim's conscience, hundreds or thousands might be dead now.



posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
So for all the armchair Kulturkampf warriors who insist Islam in general is the enemy: remember had it not been for one Muslim's conscience, hundreds or thousands might be dead now.


One reported about 5,000 - 30,000 (don't how they worked 30,000 out) and numerous muslims were killed on 7/7 and we cannot forget their protest against extremists.



posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
What I think is interesting is they're now saying it was a British Muslim that turned in an acquaintance and started the whole investigation rolling.

So for all the armchair Kulturkampf warriors who insist Islam in general is the enemy: remember had it not been for one Muslim's conscience, hundreds or thousands might be dead now.


or that's just another part of the government's plot to help us focus on the unnamed "terrorists" and not the muslims

once again with the orwellian bit, this is strongly reminicient of 1984's "daily hate"

if you havent read that book then go do so
or listen to the audiobook
or watch the movie like i did after getting bored reading and listening...



posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra
Why is it a shame??


First, it’s a shame for anyone who does this let alone people born and raised in the UK. Its one thing to come from a 3rd world ME country where from day one you are brought up in a strict Islamic environment where the only information you get is biased. Or to be raised in a religious community in Britain where you can be influenced by charismatic Imams. But when you’re raised and educated in a western household and you feel the need to convert and to take your live for this cause then that’s just really tragic, even more so then the other cases.


[edit on 11-8-2006 by WestPoint23]


I see your point now. taken!



posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Here is a list of the now banned carry-on items. Can't even brush your teeth now after sitting on a plane for hours. Wonder if they will stop selling booze now too, since, well it burns pretty good.


The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is implementing a series of security measures, some visible and some not visible, to ensure the security of the traveling public and the nation's transportation system.

NO LIQUIDS OR GELS OF ANY KIND WILL BE PERMITTED IN CARRY-ON BAGGAGE. SUCH ITEMS MUST BE IN CHECKED BAGGAGE.

This includes all beverages, shampoo, suntan lotion, creams, tooth paste, hair gel, and other items of similar consistency

Exceptions: Baby formula, breast milk, and juice if a baby or small child is traveling and medicines, which must be presented for inspection at the checkpoint.[\ex]



source



posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
If it means im going to be safe on a plane, i have no problem with what is being banned and the majority have no problem with it either.



posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I do not dispute the fact that those arrested are Al Qaeda terrorists. These people believe they are in a holy war. Those above them have persuaded of that.

But who are those above them? here is the problem. The middle level of terrorist organizations has been penetrated by CIA, Mossad and MI6 agents. It is those people that approach, direct and support those muslims to proceed with terrorist acts. They also give clues to the police, when it suits them.



posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
The middle level of terrorist organizations has been penetrated by CIA, Mossad and MI6 agents. It is those people that approach, direct and support those muslims to proceed with terrorist acts. They also give clues to the police, when it suits them.


MI6 and CIA have admitted they have struggled to penetrate the inner core of Al Qaeda. Its not like the IRA, its easy to be able to fit in, but muslims are needed to penetrate an Islamic terrorist group. They are reluctant to do so.



posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

MI6 and CIA have admitted they have struggled to penetrate the inner core of Al Qaeda. Its not like the IRA, its easy to be able to fit in, but muslims are needed to penetrate an Islamic terrorist group. They are reluctant to do so.


And what is the reason for the reluctance to infiltrate and report on such Islamic fundamentalists? Loyalty to religion?



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

log in

join