It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major terror plot thwarted in London 8-10-2006

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Flying is a priveledge, not a right. Tough if you cannot carry anything on. Water and soda are free, or don't fly a cheap as airline. Personally, I want to know why they are so pissed of at American Airlines? Maybe they should change their name.

There are threats everyday that the general public does not know about. We should be more concerned about whether or not the cells in the US completed their dry runs. There is never only a Plan A....

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Flying is a priveledge...

Nonsense.... It involves a commercial transaction between a willing seller and willing buyer of a service.

Here's an example of what free markets tend to do with government idiocy:

Air travel chaos could boost exec jets demand

Heightened security in the United States and Britain could boost demand for executive jets, a sector expanding with more models, greater range, and cheaper seats on planes once the preserve of the super-rich.

More...

[edit on 12-8-2006 by loam]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
quite a good article here.. check it out if u have a few spare minutes..

link

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   

There are threats everyday that the general public does not know about. We should be more concerned about whether or not the cells in the US completed their dry runs. There is never only a Plan A....

yea, because there still hasn't been an attack even attempted and caught in the act for the past few years
there is no way the government is good enough to catch 100% of these terrorists 100% of the time unless they are fabricating the stories they tell about how they caught them!

they pick up a few average joe arabs, charge them with conspiricy to commit terrorism, and the general public assumes they are real terrorists without so much as a trial.

I agree with you, there is never just a plan A
if these terrorists really existed then they would be on plan b or c already
something would have happened, no matter how small

the fact that nothing happened in the past few years just further leads me to be suspect of the government mysteriously finding terrorists when it suits them,
especially now with elections coming up soon and the republicans lacking much in public support

catch some "terroists" and the people rapidly assume that you are truely acting in their best interests

clinton did the same thing when he bombed iraq every single time some negative press broke about him.

classic case of not letting the left hand know what the right is doing

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I agree with you, there is never just a plan A
if these terrorists really existed then they would be on plan b or c already
something would have happened, no matter how small

The IRA and even ETA in Spain never had a plan B.

They just had different "operations".

This current group in the UK, would find it hard to try anything while the Country's threat level is on the highest.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Oh, so now flying is a priviledge???

Are we flying free??? Honest, some people. Really. Think about what you said, dude.

As Loam said, its a paid transaction for services. WTH is it with this "priviledge"?

I have the "right" to travel anyplace i want, provided i pay, provided my paperwork and passports are in order.

Where did you get this notion from?????

Wake up man.

[edit on 12-8-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Is it me or is Skynews trying to act like state television (which is the role of the BBC)

Skynews have a feature on their website that rolls the names of those who had their accounts frozen by the Bank of England
hmmm...its strange, they are even doing it on their news channel.

[edit on 12-8-2006 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but this has become a tiresome argument. If this administration want to hammer in our heads that we need to be "vigilant", then we have to have access to information on what is going on. You can't be vigilant and remain in the dark over what you're supposed to be vigilant about.

Flying is not a priviledge, flying is the same as any other business contract, especially in a free market (we still have that here, right?). I pay you to fly, you fly me there. There is no "priviledge" in there. Sorry if this sounds snooty, but this is how free markets work. You don't do what I want, I fire you, and I pay someone else willing to take the money. Money speaks in a free market and has nothing to do with a priviledge.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Niteboy, what a knock out you are- but if i may make a suggestion;

You do look a little "cheap"

Stay away from MY block. This section is mine.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Niteboy, what a knock out you are- but if i may make a suggestion;

You do look a little "cheap"

Stay away from MY block. This section is mine.

Like I was just talking about in this thread, this is a free market!

Back on subject...

I keep seeing people talk about SkyNews, is there a way (to the US members) that we can recieve this channel? I would like to be able to see what is being referred to when it's brought up.

Originally posted by InfiniteThe IRA and even ETA in Spain never had a plan B.

They just had different "operations".

Thank you for pointing this out.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I can't believe this thread is still going on...lol

Pppl should just be happy whatever was suppose to happen didn't ..period.. but of course in order to that they would actually ahve to admit that Bush is/was right about something, and some ppl just can't take that.

Anyway, my last post on this thread, because i am getting old and lacking patience for ridiculous bickering...

The USA goverment has not in any way shape or form prooked or started the Islamic terrorism... thats a coawrdlky way of thinking...
the typical "Blame the victim to appesae the agressor" that many fearfull ppl use.

"Maybe if we say nice thing about the terrorists and blame the USA goverment they will be nice and like us.."
sure they will.

Islamic terrorism is propelled by their religion. So as long as their religion exists there won't be any Peace on Earth. Note .. I said their religion I didn't say the ppl These days, the Islamic Religion is the source of terrorism, so don't bother typing about the "Holy" Inqusition, because since the 70's we have been dealing with ISLAMIC terrorism ... not guys riding horses looking for witches.

Islam is the ONLY religion whos "holy book" calls for the death of non-believers.

Islamic Religion calls for the conversion of the world under the penalty of death for those who refuse to convert. Examples >>

"9:123: “Oh ye who believe! Murder those of the infidel and let them find harshness in you.”

2:191- “Kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from wherever they drove you out.”

And this is the Book of the REligion which ISlamic terrorism is based upon.

Once, the US goverment DID NOT WRITE the QURAN (oh boy .. i think i just started another conspiracy...
:lol
it is about time that ppl start balming those who are to balme ... the Followers of this religion. ... Now ther seems to be two sects of followers of the Quran... The murderers and cowards that hide behind their children in order to get their way, and the non- murderers who happen to live as civilized ppl in Peace with the rest of the World.

As long as the first group exists there will NEVER be Peace on thsi Planet, whether you like it or not... whether you blame Israel or the USA.. or even me.

As long as ppl like thses murderers exist there will NEVER be Peace ... so time to wake-up, smell the coffee and put the balem where it belongs .. ISLAMIC TERRORISR+T who seek to push their way upon the world in the name of Allah.

Let the bickering, the twisting, the squirming begin

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This is just another government sponsored terror plot, we have seen so many of these over the last year. What timing for this on eh. The US is being defeated in Iraq and Afghanistan, and Israel is failing against Hezbollah, the 911 truth movement is stronger than ever and keeps getting stronger, major government corruption is being reported in the media now more than ever before. Approval ratings lowest its ever been; support for the wars are lower than theyve ever been....

Unfortunatly, there is not a shred of evidence to support the government version of this latest terror-scare tactic.

I suggest you read these links, and enlighten yourself on the true nature of this subject.

CNNs Amanpour links 9/11 truthseekers with latest terror scare

Liquid Terror: Latest terror scare completely ludicrous

This is only gonna serve to strengthen the anti-terror movement against the government. This is just the latest propaganda coming out of the globalist black propaganda networks to rachet up the fear, so they can rachet up the control. But it isnt gonna work. They keep putting more nails in their own coffin with these ridiculous terror scares, that anyone with 2 braincells acting in unision can see is nothing but propaganda...no proof at all to support the claims; no questioning of the timing.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
This is just another government sponsored terror plot, we have seen so many of these over the last year. What timing for this on eh. The US is being defeated in Iraq and Afghanistan, and Israel is failing against Hezbollah, the 911 truth movement is stronger than ever and keeps getting stronger, major government corruption is being reported in the media now more than ever before. Approval ratings lowest its ever been; support for the wars are lower than theyve ever been....

Unfortunatly, there is not a shred of evidence to support the government version of this latest terror-scare tactic.

I suggest you read these links, and enlighten yourself on the true nature of this subject.

CNNs Amanpour links 9/11 truthseekers with latest terror scare

Liquid Terror: Latest terror scare completely ludicrous

This is only gonna serve to strengthen the anti-terror movement against the government. This is just the latest propaganda coming out of the globalist black propaganda networks to rachet up the fear, so they can rachet up the control. But it isnt gonna work. They keep putting more nails in their own coffin with these ridiculous terror scares, that anyone with 2 braincells acting in unision can see is nothing but propaganda...no proof at all to support the claims; no questioning of the timing.

claps all round i say...

and maybe a little shh for BaastetNoir ... its fair indeed that you are voicing your oppinions, but i, myself, would rather, and choose to agree with AscendedMaster, good day

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckenny2k4[/i

claps all round i say...

and maybe a little shh for BaastetNoir ... its fair indeed that you are voicing your oppinions, but i, myself, would rather, and choose to agree with AscendedMaster, good day

I bet you do .. study some hsitory and you'll see the Islamic terrorism as existed for longer than you or I have been on thei Planet... but keep thinking its just a plot.

Wha I voiced is not an oipinon it is the truth of Islamic religion you can ask any muslem who is actually PROUD of it and they will tell you... now if you ask the muslems in USA colledges you'll get a different answer because they don't want upset anyone...lol.

Like I said .. history my dear ...
..try some.

History doesn't care who you agree with

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This is crap and propaganda, and the timing is also at the right time, as war broke out in the middle east and they need a justification, this was set up due to curent events, when ever they need it, where ever they need it.
There are alot of things wrong with this story, first of all it's a unclear story, with confusion in it .
Nothing is clear, no complete story, no evidence that those arested were involved.
this is like an old record disk, it keeps playing and playing like a broken record disk.
I am sure that they were afraid to go with it all the way because of the conspiracy theorists
they got more than they can handle already.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I bet you do .. study some hsitory and you'll see the Islamic terrorism as existed for longer than you or I have been on thei Planet... but keep thinking its just a plot.

History my dear history, project northwoods
, it's been documented a long time ago.

Wha I voiced is not an oipinon it is the truth of Islamic religion you can ask any muslem who is actually PROUD of it and they will tell you... now if you ask the muslems in USA colledges you'll get a different answer because they don't want upset anyone...lol.

I can show you passages in the bible that says the same, Kill, kill, and kill again.
I can show you passages in music that says , kill, kill,and kill again.
I can show you passages in literature that says, kill, kill, kill.
I can show you passages in cartoons that says kill, kill, kill.
So what is your point?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

History my dear history, project northwoods
, it's been documented a long time ago.

Really? and does that project explains decades of suicide bombinngs, airplain highjackings, pshycotic attempts of world domination... I don't think so.

If you believe that this is all propaganda and the goverment makes it all up, why don't you just move to the middle East and join them to fight the evil America ?
The same evil America that gave your Pepsi ... lol

I can show you passages in the bible that says the same, Kill, kill, and kill again.
I can show you passages in music that says , kill, kill,and kill again.
I can show you passages in literature that says, kill, kill, kill.
I can show you passages in cartoons that says kill, kill, kill.
So what is your point?

My point is , just because a book tells you to kill in the name of a God, doesnt't mean you have to be stupid, cowardly and pshycotic enough to do. I could care less what the Bible says, I am not a Christians and as far as I know there were no Christians hijacking planes from the 70's to the 80's, there were no Chistians blowing the USA embassies in several Islamic countries, there were no Christians on the first attack to the Twin Towers or the secodn attack.. and there are no Christians kidnapping Israeli soldiers and blowing a country for lack of better things to do. So stop throwing t5he Bible where it is not needed... The problem here in the present world situation is the ISLAM not the bible.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

Islam is the ONLY religion whos "holy book" calls for the death of non-believers.

Well, the only one besides the Bible, you mean?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
All I wanna know is why the
is this effecting airports in Japan

Same policy being implemented here and I've got a flight to Aus soon, but why the
does this include Japan ?

My husband recieved a memo at work (military) stating the following -

DUE TO RECENT TERRORIST THREATS AND ARRESTS MADE IN ENGLAND ALL AIRPORTS HAVE IMPOSED ADDITIONAL SECURITY MEASURES.

THIS INCLUDES AIRPORTS IN JAPAN AS WELL.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS BEING PUBLISHED IN THE U.S. NEWSPAPERS TO HELP TRAVELERS:

Carry as little as possible--ideally, nothing more than a wallet and boarding pass--through the checkpoint. Federal Authorities are conducting more physical checks of carry-on baggage.

Do not attempt to bring anything liquid or perishable as a carry-on. Pack all liquids and semi-liquids in checked baggage. Even small amounts of liquid, such as mascara, are prohibited. If in doubt leave it out.

The only exceptions to the liquids rule are baby formula, which must be presented to the screener for inspection: prescription medicine prescribed to the traveler; or non-prescription essential medicine, such as insulin

Keep carry-on bags neat and free of clutter.

Do not buy wines perfumes or the items described above at Duty Free Shops as they will not be allowed on the aircraft.

MOST MAJOR AIRPORTS ARE REQUESTING THAT PERSONNEL WHO ARE TRAVELING, REPORT AT LEAST AND ADDITIONAL 1 1/2 HOURS PRIOR TO FLIGHT DEPARTURE FROM THE PREVIOUS RECOMMENDED 2 HOURS. GIVE YOURSELF 3 TO 3 1/2 HOURS TO FACILITATE THE ADDITIONAL SECURITY CHECKS TO MAKE YOUR FLIGHT.

Anyone know if this is happening everywhere ?

I think I may just stay home this time and boycott air travel

mascara? really

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Yeah it is happening all over the place, The E.U. are having a meeting next week to draw up and review All the European countries Airport Security Procedures.

World Wide Martial Law????? Anybody

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join