It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The background picture changes color as I enter different words. When I enter just project it changes from red to yellow. Could that be a clue? Maybe turn green with the corect answer and changing from red to yellow means part of an answer?

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Just keep hitting refresh with no answer in the url. The colr will scroll through anyway.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I know I haven't been posting much in this game, but let me just say that I'm still in this. I'm not a part of any special group or anything either, but I probably won't be as active in this one as I was in the last one.

About the posts with the weird dates, that could always be a result of the server transitions and board upgrades. I remember that during a server move a year or two ago, some of the posts had dates around 1969/1970. The weird dates might just be from that, but theres always the possibility that it really is a clue so nothing can be ruled out.

About the "rendlesham" answer. Since it appears to be the only answer with a clock to it, I think that it really IS the right answer. Otherwise, why would it be so different from all the other answers? Can anybody check the cookie thing to make sure, since I'm not sure how to check it. If the cookie is at 2, then that's the right answer. If it is the right answer, then maybe the new clue is:

"Your response is not correct.

Your mission is active."

[edit on 6-8-2006 by AlienS]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Your right, it seems to be nothing.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
where do i put the answer to the question?

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
hey my friend

Originally posted by Infra_red
where do i put the answer to the question?

you must insert it right here /[answer].html

after the site url

www.alltheufoanswers.com...

so it will look like this

or whatever your answer is....

[edit on 6-8-2006 by ragster]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
GOOGLE is turning up more on the search "alltheufoanswers" now...

www.google.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Thanx man. I was pulling my ceasar to pieces trying to figure that out.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Apparently the "rendelsham.html" means something.

Otherwise why would this be different then the other potential answers entered??

we just have to find out why this answer appears to be special.

Your response is not correct.

Your mission is active.

31 hours, 20 minutes, and 0 seconds for correct response.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
i have been trying to study the possible sightings

maybe we should all look at more sightings, just like rendlesham

maybe they will uncover more clues or help

[edit on 6-8-2006 by ragster]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
There are apparently nine different backgrounds in the series. Upon looking at the page source, I noticed that they are in the 30 series, and .jpg images. Also found out you can access the images by append the filename at the end of the url:

Probably does'nt help much, other than to show the different background colors, for the curious.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
There are also 2 jpeg files among the source images that are currently not in use.

A guess might be that once the correct answer has been found the 3.jpg may replace the off-color silverado galaxy jpg's to complete the puzzle picture. Who knows. And the 5.jpg...

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Apparently the "rendelsham.html" means something.

Otherwise why would this be different then the other potential answers entered??

we just have to find out why this answer appears to be special.

Your response is not correct.

Your mission is active.

31 hours, 20 minutes, and 0 seconds for correct response.

Can you check your cookies to see if this is the first question or the second one? If it's the second one, then the thing it says would be the clue to the next question.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This is driving me nuts! I've been lurking and trying different answers, and this Rendlesham thing is just totally confusing. Like, do I need to totally clear out my cookies when I try an answer after Rendlesham and it is wrong? Good grief, this is frustrating!

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Does anyone know if one of the Three Amigos has said if all the answers can be found on the ATS website? Hopefully they will drop us a new hint sometime soon, like right now.

I checked my cookie and it is still at 1 so that rendlesham thing isn't the next clue.

[edit on 6-8-2006 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by antipigopolist
There are also 2 jpeg files among the source images that are currently not in use.
good catch. I see you were doing the same as me...

Originally posted by AlienS

Can you check your cookies to see if this is the first question or the second one? If it's the second one, then the thing it says would be the clue to the next question.

That's is what I wondered. so I checked the cookies.

it is till at seeker = 1 indicating still the first question. But it could well be a two part question....

and by the way, there were no chocolate chip cookies when I looked either.

[edit on 8/6/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
As far as the 5.jpg, maybe that is an upcoming picture for us to identify??

Seems possible, imo; given that there were a lot of images used on the last game.

I'm going to keep looking for more images on the site, that are not already part of the background, or have not been mentioned already.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Maybe the cookie's countdown needs to reach the zero hour. It does say "hh:mm:ss for the correct response" rather than "you have hh:mm:ss to answer to respond correctly". Just a thought.

[edit on 6-8-2006 by antipigopolist]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
That's is what I wondered. so I checked the cookies.

it is till at seeker = 1 indicating still the first question. But it could well be a two part question....

and by the way, there were no chocolate chip cookies when I looked either.

That's because I ate all the chocolate chip cookies, and they were DELICIOUS!

Hmmmmm... the thing that's different between this game and the last one is that the response is not correct thing only appears on the rendlesham page. Maybe this means that even though it's not the answer, it's close to it, because they wouldn't specifically make rendlesham different from the other answers unless it was to guide us toward something (or a red herring).

The "Your mission is active." thing could be a clue too, because as somebody pointed out before, it wasn't there when the page was originally discovered.

[edit on 6-8-2006 by AlienS]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What should I be searching for? Strange mod posts or something like that?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join