It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
does anyone knows the nasa launch usual dialogue betwen the ground control and the ship?

I suspect "mission engaged" has something to do with it...

another thing

the background image changes from red to green and blue, these are the colours needed to form a colour image on a computer monitor...or a TV

[edit on 6/8/06 by derfred33]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by derfred33
another thing
the background image changes from red to green and blue, these are the colours needed to form a colour image on a computer monitor...or a TV

derfred33, I think that there's more than 3 pictures - you can see also pink, yellow and other colours...

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gedi

Originally posted by derfred33
another thing

derfred33, I think that there's more than 3 pictures - you can see also pink, yellow and other colours...

lol i´ve just noticed that

thats the cmyk profile c = cien/blue m= magenta/pink y=yellow k= black

but this colour thing is probably nothing

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
"mission engaged " is from star trek isnt it?

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Okay, I think we've already determined I don't know squat about how to proceed, but in the interest of appearing helpful, I did find this and it's probably nada.

In the UFO forum, last page, so earliest page historically, I found a thread greyed out. Titled "Strange clouds over Tampa Bay". If you click on the title, nothing strange, just takes you to the thread. If you click on the name of the most recent poster, ilovepizza"

it brings up this- www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just says "3003" and says it was posted December 31, 1969 by ultra phoenix.

If this turns out to be another wild goose chase and explainable because I don't know what the he!! I'm looking at, I'm retiring. Don't want to keep sending everyone down a blind alley.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Theres definitely something to that, but whether its part of the game or a glitch in the system or...

I don't know.

The other greyed out threads have been parts of game. I don't recall that thread being greyed out when I checked all the way back there a couple days ago.

But then again, theres been so many games, who knows what goes to what?

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Well, I CAN confirm that thread wasn't greyed out on Friday when I was looking for the start of the game. Whatever that's worth.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Has anyone found the procedures for launch of this system, and is anyone looking into what STS-28 was about, if it was really something with this game.

[edit on 6-8-2006 by ragster]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This game is still at a roadblock, eh??

If the first question is this tough, I hope it is not an indication of how hard the rest of the questions will be.

I suspect this game will last more than a month, depending on how many questions there are.

[edit on 8/6/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Okay, I think we've already determined I don't know squat about how to proceed, but in the interest of appearing helpful, I did find this and it's probably nada.

In the UFO forum, last page, so earliest page historically, I found a thread greyed out. Titled "Strange clouds over Tampa Bay". If you click on the title, nothing strange, just takes you to the thread. If you click on the name of the most recent poster, ilovepizza"

it brings up this- www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just says "3003" and says it was posted December 31, 1969 by ultra phoenix.

If this turns out to be another wild goose chase and explainable because I don't know what the he!! I'm looking at, I'm retiring. Don't want to keep sending everyone down a blind alley.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Takes us back to the start of that thread. I think we may be on to something.

[edit on 6-8-2006 by Cutwolf]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The difference I'm seeing is the "3003" thread is in the Science and Technology forum. The original is in the UFO forum. Maybe it's all because the same thread is in two forums and thus irrelevant as a clue? Or maybe an underlying meaning, like "check the Sci/Tech forum?

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Got another one! In sci tech forum greyed out thread click on last poster & get this-

Post just says 3423 and listed as "Posted by f16falcon, on December 31, 1969 at 18:00 GMT"

Thread- www.belowtopsecret.com...

Although this is looking more and more like some sort of internal housekeeping functionality. Maybe when a thread is moved??? But I have no idea.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
There have been numerous other threads that some of the older games were involved with, and the date "December 31, 1969" pops up frquently, at least that date sounds familiar. gotta go do some checking to verify this though......

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Ok we are at a critical point right now.

We have 33 hours on the clock

We have made it across the bridge, the links were connected and now we are on the other side.

Originally posted by Springer

The path appears to be just ahead, the only way to get to it is to bridge the gap with links.
I can see the questions just beyond the gap.

Springer...

Springer says hey can see the "questions" beyond the gap.

but is a concern of mine, if there is any special way of finding the question, is this just a clue for a question or what. It can be very confusing, and the hope that this is the question is great, but this current statement we have is very vague indeed. Unless it is not, an we are looking over it, maybe there is something we have missed.

This is our current question or clue:

Mission engaged.

After the mass email was sent, I have taken into consideration that this is our only question and only clue, but we have not been able to open this first door.

For further clues:
We have assumed the count down to end on the possible launch of STS-28, STS-28 was a classified mission and had sparked interest in my mind. But it could be nothing after all.

Also, the study of the background picture and a deeper look into the threads of ATS has not shown us anything yet.

Good Job guys

The Truth Is Out There

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
On, no. The date on one of the RINGS threads was "posted on 5/23/1970" not 1969, oops! 2012 pops up on some of those threads as well.

If I remember right the 1969 date is some sort of default date. I have seen it but can't honestly remember where it was.

gonna look for more though.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Okay now I found where I saw that date at:

Appears this account was disabled by staff at the members request. Notice the reg date. That is where I saw it last...

But this particular thread leads no where, just posted here for reference to where I saw that date.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
can someone give me a catch up from beginning to now?

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
can someone give me a catch up from beginning to now?

We are apparently still at the beginning, no correct answers found yet.

This is where we are still at:

Mission engaged.

RESPOND ("/[answer].html")

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
Ok we are at a critical point right now.

We have 33 hours on the clock

We have made it across the bridge, the links were connected and now we are on the other side.

Originally posted by Springer

The path appears to be just ahead, the only way to get to it is to bridge the gap with links.
I can see the questions just beyond the gap.

Springer...

Springer says hey can see the "questions" beyond the gap.

but is a concern of mine, if there is any special way of finding the question, is this just a clue for a question or what. It can be very confusing, and the hope that this is the question is great, but this current statement we have is very vague indeed. Unless it is not, an we are looking over it, maybe there is something we have missed.

This is our current question or clue:

Mission engaged.

After the mass email was sent, I have taken into consideration that this is our only question and only clue, but we have not been able to open this first door.

For further clues:
We have assumed the count down to end on the possible launch of STS-28, STS-28 was a classified mission and had sparked interest in my mind. But it could be nothing after all.

Also, the study of the background picture and a deeper look into the threads of ATS has not shown us anything yet.

Good Job guys

The Truth Is Out There

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Okay I got where I saw the 12-31-1969 date. I thought once that I had found the new game. The thread linked in my thread here includes the date 12-31-1969.

That was apparently a false alarm. Also, the thread mentoioned was also greyed out, in BTS General Chit Chat, but it linked to one of the RINGS threads. I was confused for a considerable amout of time, on this at that time:

Please don't laugh about this thread.

So, I don't think the date "12-31-1969" is relevent...

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join