It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Tried just about everything related to rendlesham from the Wiki page, nothing.
Clock is changing just as in other game...

There must be something critical about this incident which the makers of the game want us to see... But what, what...

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   
nothing too relevent where serpo is concerned. not for this question anyways

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
no seriously is the server off, when i enter stuff, the page still say mission engaged. no comformation or anything

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I tried googling "mission engaged" +ufo and got only 2 results so searching a dialogue is a dead end IMO. I realy dont think the clock has anything to do with the answer since it was displayed for thefinalanswertoeverything.com. Also, if you delete your cookies for alltheufoanswers.com, it resets the clock when you enter "rendlesham". Maybe rendlesham is the second or third answer since roswell and rendlesham were the first popular incidents.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
im gonna guess rendlesham is also a answer, when i enter anything else besides it all i get is the mission engaged page again

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I got 250.000

Do a ''mission engaged'' space

You get one or two more

[edit on 6-8-2006 by AGENT_T]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   
hey guys good luck i need to get some sleep this 50 hours straght is killing me

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   
"Mission engaged":

Other than trying things relating to STS missions (eg STS 48), how about something relating to the sightings involving Reverend W B Gill (Father Gill) at Boianai _MISSION_, Papua New Guinea (with a group of his native Papuan parishoners on the evenings of 26th, 27th and 28th June 1959 )??

Isaac

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
www.google.com...

Here,s a link for all space missions by all nations apparently

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
OK i entered all the categories as answers. nothing..

Gonna go into each one now.. If anyone wants to work backwards from Z i,ll meet you in the middle of the alphabet

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I need to go

Sunday family lunch, arghhh

I do not understand the 250.000
I do not understand why rendlesham gives you response incorrect and the other answers gove you mission engaged.

Is rendlesham a correct answer out of sequence?

Who knows focus on mission engaged, hopefully back within three hours when east coast is awake.

good luck

PS: This almost feels like a follow-the-sun support model

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

I got 250.000

You get one or two more

One or two what more? I'm trying to follow Rendlesham, typing in anything and everything I can think of, but haven't gotten anything else than the Mission Engaged window.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rattus Norvegicus
I got 250.000
You get one or two more

One or two what more? I'm trying to follow Rendlesham, typing in anything and everything I can think of, but haven't gotten anything else than the Mission Engaged window.

Sorry i didnt make it clear guys i meant when i googled that.^^ I was answering a post above me and didn,t quote.. sorry for the confusion

[edit on 6-8-2006 by AGENT_T]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Does anyone have the album 2025AD or the track ''mission engaged'' by Marcel?

Maybe there,s a clue in the lyrics.. The cover is VERY SPACE LIKE!!

Co-incidence??

tried 2025
2025ad
uptown
uptown2025
uptown2025ad (it,s the next track)

and
omega
missioncomplete
omegamissioncomplete (cos it sounded like an acknowledgement) also on the album

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I,m all alone!!

Floating around in an intellectual NEXUS

Devoid of human companionship and sensory stimulation

TIME FOR A BEER AND A SHOT ON STARWARS BATTLEFRONTS II THEN

WOOOOO!!!...Kill the Imperial scum!!zummmm, wooosh, schwang

Looks like I,ll have to wait for America to.... WAKE UP!!

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
No, AGENT T, you're not alone. I uncovered the same Marcel album you did. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find any word combinations that worked and wanted to leave it to someone else to check my work as it were. Cheers for that :-)

All this is probably nothing, but I also ran across the interesting anagram: SIMON IS ENGAGED from MISSION ENGAGED. If I remember correctly, Simon is a rather young duder and this would slant the game more towards ATS folks, but alas no luck finding answers. Some other interesting anagrams I've tried with no luck (but maybe someone will be reminded of something by some of these words) include: GENESIS MAIN GOD, GENESIS MAGI NOD, DESIGN ENGIMA SO, and the pathetic INSIDE GAME SONG and "SEEING MASON DIG".

Aside from words games and finding the phrase verbatim online somewhere, I'm thinking ideologically along these lines: Is the answer related to a mission engaged fr om the ETs POV or from the human standpoint? Or from the gameplayers' standpoint? Also other people have pointed out that both of these words can mean other things. Barring a close encounter near a religious site, I think we can safely lean towards the more militaristic sense of "mission." Once that step is taken, 'engaged' seems to me to take up an antiquated register of military jargon.

As evidenced by those ridiculous attempts, I'm tired and running out of ideas! Everyone, lurkers included, please post and let's work together on this.

I also remember a post from a few days ago where a mod went way out of his/her way to remind us to be skeptical and TRUST NO ONE... anyway this could be wound up in our trouble here?

Mr. T, maybe we'll have more luck when the US wakes up(sic).

Any other ideas out there?

[edit on 6-8-2006 by PeaceBeWithYou]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
You're not alone Agent_T!!!
I'm looking into your idea about Marcel (a little too far-out I must say, but we've seen worse in the FINAL ANSWER, so...)

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
WOOO. Humanoids!!!

I was just going to say that the first clue, taken literally, could mean that there has been a recent mission started but not concluded.(apart from this quiz).

what are the latest undertakings from ....nasa say.. that have yet to be concluded?

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Ok I'm back for the day.

So rendlesham.html appears to be a future answer, I think that we've reached a consensus on that? We know it's not correct (if this game follows the last one) because the seeker cookie hasn't moved beyond "1" when that response is entered.

It also could be something that won't be an answer .... maybe they coded in incorrect responses for some of the "typical" responses.

Time to start entering in some URLs

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Just thinkin aloud..

It says mission engaged so maybe it just means that we are ''engaged'' with the task of reffering the site and thats what we sould be continuing to do.Maybe it hasn,t reached ''question'' 1 yet

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join