It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any 9\11 conspiracy debunk topics should be closed and the author banned

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
As I expected, your "evidence" is not forthcoming.

What a shock.

Edit: No, I never stated that people were brainwashed.

Brainwashing is germane to this thread and the 9/11 topic in general, though. If you can prove that all the skeptics have been brainwashed, then it would be a huge block in the conspiracy theory. Not to mention a good start at the NWO and others.

So bring it on! If it's good evidence, your credibility will be fine

[edit on 6/30/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThomasT
Lets start... An arab, who has 600 hours in his log book, but cannot even solo a cessna 172, gets on an airliner with his buddy, but their names are NOT on the pax list, so no ticket and no boarding pass. All security cameras are avoided.

They were magic passengers, they didn't need a ticket, or boarding pass.

I agree with the majority of your post, but I'm in the dark on what really happened at the Pentagon. The official story stinks of rotting dead people, though.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Where are you all getting your info?

All the hijackers had tickets and boarding passes.

Avoiding cameras?
Some of them had to go through extra security. They were all seen boarding the planes.

And who said they couldn't fly? It was the landing where they would screw up.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Where are you all getting your info?

All the hijackers had tickets and boarding passes.

This is just a quick link, I'm sure there are better ones, but this will give you the jist of the inconsistencies for flight 77:

Autopsy: No Arabs on Flight 77 - By Thomas R. Olmsted, M.D

Same Report, different link.

There is a big ATS thread somewhere that may better explain some of this, and iron out some of the afore mentioned inconsistencies. Perhaps this discussion should be redirected there.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Ban Them??!!.....As a "senior agent" (who are you trying to impress anyway), that stands for all things that right and just in this country, you should certainly recognize & support the first ammendment!senior agent

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
They have a right to an opinion but i agree that people who just start threads like, "You are all a bunch of idiots" and offer absolutely nothing should be banned.

I just watched Alex Jones new film Terrorstorm, catch it on google video for free, and they had a really good clip of a thermate reaction on 9/11. You can see the metal metling and dripping down the side of the tower and he covers 7/7 very well.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Why stop at demanding that people who do not share your opinion should be banned? Why not dragged out back and shot?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
stupid document'ries were created to prove us stupid.
science proves u stupid for trying to pull it off.

if i were u, my smart ass would have used 4 jets, 1 top and one bottom for each tower. and have them fall off from each other with 5-15% building remaining.

instead you try to defend your own fallacy.

(by the way, these document'tries were created to show truth and falsities but mostly falsities to try and sway u away from the truth. the truth is is that those things don't crumble like that.)

[edit on 30-6-2006 by daisaison_x]

[edit on 30-6-2006 by daisaison_x]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hoo-boy, here we go again!!

Well, I have to agree with eaglewingz for one simple reason: You have provided zero proof. Come up with something, anything, even an afgahn with a black and white monitor and a tin-foil hat, and I'll consider it.

Then again, that's what we at ATS do here. CONSIDER all view points with a calm, friendly attitude, weight the options and evidence presented to us, and then come to a logical and satisfactory conclusion (as best we can, mind you!)

Perhaps....and now I'm nto saying you will, but just perhaps you oughta try it too. Who knows, you might find that Deny Ignorance is a much better motto than Embrace Close-mindedness.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
What about someone like myself who openly believes that a conspiracy was and is underway, but believes it to be non-partisan, and largely without the awareness of the high profile figures most conspiracy theories hang the blame for 9-11 on? Where do you draw the line? Is my opinion acceptable simply by virtue of the fact that I believe in a conspiracy of some kind, or is it not permissible due to the fact that it refuses to use a black and white mentality?

No matter how precise or narrow the parameters for determining whose opinions to ban (which is what banning members for opinions is tantamount to doing,) you still have to face the process of subjectivity. What constitutes reason? What constitutes logic, for that matter? It can be intelligently and, ironically, logically argued that all logic is relative to perception. What of people who can’t prove something, but also can’t be disproved, and who simply feel deeply that something is as they believe it to be? Are their feelings invalid?

No matter what the standards for determining whose opinions to ban, those deciding those standards would still be imposing their own opinions on others, ultimately to the exclusion of all else. I vehemently disagree with many on this site, but I still respect and defend their right to share their opinions. I’d rather be banned myself than see them banned for their beliefs and perceptions. None of us have the whole picture put together, and anyone who thinks they do has deluded themselves.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Whew, for a second there I thought you had forgotten to shamelessly plug your own websites as proof. Glad I was mistaken.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Are you trying to entice uninformed sheeple to follow your suggestions? Let me goes here as an uninformed sheeple you just pulled off the street.

Originally posted by warthog911
Watch alex jones martial law 911:road to police state.

Um, okay, I will watch Alex Jones's movies because you said so and Alex Jones said so. I don't know what to think.

It foolishes to even make these zombies wake up.They have been brainqwahed by media soo much that they belive in anything the media say.

I was brainwashed by the media? Because you said so?!

Take for example the latest 9\11 bashing post by reallynobody.Even if i force him to watch that alex jones documentary he would still say BS and would give excuses like oh the op would require massive cover up form all agencies which is impossible and if i relpy him about mind control project mk ultra he would think i am mad.Thats why i propose that any thread about 9\11 not being an inside job should be locked as the evidence is just overwhelming that the bush and co did it.Read project northwoods.

OMG! Because YOU said so! Alex Jones said so! The 9/11 conspiracy theorists said so! I don't know what to think! I cannot believe the whole thing was a lie! I'm ashamed to be a sheeple! Oh, woes is me.

I'll go tell people to watch Alex Jones' 9/11 movies because you said so and Alex Jones said so. All 9/11 debunkers are to be silenced and thrown into the camps! Dissent will not be welcomed! Free speech will be limited specifically to the discussion surrounding the accepted 9/11-Alex Jones/NWO Police State DOGMA!

Is that what you wanted, warthog, to turn the whole uninformed sheeple into raving bunch of extremely angry radicals hunting down and rooting out anyone who disagree or dissent with the accepted 9/11 conspiracy dogma?! If one to think of Mao's Cultural Revolution of the late 1960s and early 1970s or Pol Pot using children to identify "enemies of the state" on whims or dislikes, I cannot imagine what you're trying to do with this thread and fostering a silencing of the 9/11 conspiracy theory critics and debunkers, warthog.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I've done months of research. I don't trust any government, but with all do respect, unless you have some new real evidence... your post is vapid.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Seeing this actually inspired me to write another thread. Since the general jist of this thread is to ban members simply for having different opinions, I wrote this thread to address the issue. Those of you who are supporting the concepts laid forth in the original post might want to read this, and reevaluate if ATS really is the right place for you.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by obsidian468
Seeing this actually inspired me to write another thread. Since the general jist of this thread is to ban members simply for having different opinions,

Huh? Have you seen my points? Don't even bring up bans!

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   

This website has been attacked soo many times by forumites who think and will make you forcibly think that 9\11 was not an inside job.Threads like"screw loose change",9\11 consipracy is nonsense" makes me puke.Son we did months and months of research and most if not all of the senior members like me know what really happened on 9\11.I propose to ban all members/threads as they are nothing but dis info agents.This website's motto is deny ignoranace and making topics which debunk 9\11 attacks are just plain desperation by these neo cons cuz they know that thier NWO will fail.

The dragon will be slayed

I do agree 100% with this poster...

I can tell about bad treatment on debunker forums towards 911 conspiracy theorists, for example, I was posting on www.bautforum.com... (Conspiracy Theories forum) but was radiculated, compared to an idiot, my messages were either deleted or edited...

And it seems they are pretty much orginized there at debunkers forums. like if there is always small group of participiants who is well coordinated etc.

I can say that conspiracy theorists debunkers are agressive, cynical, and that dragon should indeed be slayed.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
To the OP ... how are you denying ignorance if you say "any 9\11 conspiracy debunk topics should be closed and the author banned"? Regardless of what you think on this topic, regardless of what the media tells you, regardless of the right-wing and left-wing agendas ... people still have a right to state a position and defend it with facts. Now if you were to say "any 9\11 conspiracy debunk topics THAT DO NOT CONTAIN FACTUAL EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THEIR CLAIMS should be closed and the author banned" then we might have a common ground. But your choice of words was very poor IMO.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Why would you want to get rid of the "opposition"? Wouldn't that give you a chance to make your case stronger, by letting them poke holes in it and going back to the drawing board as necessary? I haven't accomplished much in my quarter century here, but what I have done has been because I brought something forth, someone told me what was wrong with it, and I went and fixed it. Rinse, repeat as necessary. By getting rid of those that have differing opinions--even if those opinions are on the far end of the spectrum from you--you're just depriving yourself of a great chance to learn how to convince them.

You also need to remember that there's people following the "official" line who honestly believe it based from their own research into it. They had their own evangelists to follow in these sermons, like your Alex Jones or Michael Moore. You put your stock in one person, and belittle someone else because they don't listen to your preacher--that's not kosher.

Anyways, I'm sure this won't make much of a dent--I know trying to deal with 9/11 conspiracies is almost like dealing with religious fundamentalists; everyone's right as long as they agree with you.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Debunk Beds

Originally posted by homo_cosmosicus
I can tell about bad treatment on debunker forums towards 911 conspiracy theorists, for example, I was posting on www.bautforum.com... (Conspiracy Theories forum) but was radiculated, compared to an idiot, my messages were either deleted or edited...

This is precisely the sort of thing we want to avoid on ATS.

All members should feel comfortable voicing their opinions regardless of what they may be.

But the price for doing so is respecting the rights of all other members to do the same, whether they agree with you or not.

Some folks understand this, and they gain maximum benefit from ATS. Others seem to have trouble with the the concept, and to the extent they do, trouble follows.

The key to doing well on ATS is nothing more complicated than following the Golden Rule and honoring the Terms And Conditions.

That's all there is to it.

Members who bear this in mind don't need to worry about warnings or bans, hence this is the best group to be a part of on ATS.

It's "us" who respect intellectual freedom versus "them" who don't.

That's the only meaningful line to draw, in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
What next ban the freedom of speech?
Why ban those who don't believe the 911 fairy tale....because we know the truth?

Sadly sitting alone for hours on the Internet looking at pictures doesn't constitute research IMHO. I know people who spend hours looking at pictures on the Internet but that ain't research
That's polishing the bishop.

The arrogance of the 911 truthseekers (ho ho ruddy ho) in that they and only they are right is most forcefully demonstrated by the asinine thread here.

It just doesn't occur to people that these "truthseekers" (don't make me laugh) could be the very dis-info g men that they and their paranoia continually call everyone else.

The mere fact that there is a multitude of scenarios that the "truthseekers" keep on coming up with....pinch a bit from here to prove this theory and pinch a bit from there to prove that one. There seems to be no consistency in the 911 fables.

Really though if there were something in it so what? It only concerns america and who cares about that? China and India are beckoning. All Empires fall eventually and when the people turn on their state its not long off......good thing to....been a bit stinky round here a while

I really think that this whole thread has been engineered to get responses as the 911 myth is getting a bit boring. Like Harry Potter the longer it goes on the worse it reads. At least H.P. has some literary acclaim. It's a better read too.
Not too many pictures either

I just love the way quantity over quality rules in 911 debates. The threads read like cartoons......loads of images....or is that to communicate the info with people who dont believe because we are retarded...careful now......

Look guys if the"truth" walked round in a "t" shirt printed with "I am the truth" you guys would be contrary to it.
What you have got is a Hypothesis at best. It is not and never will be the truth.
You can not prove it so it can't be the truth...literally.

Look guys your scared. Your country has been attacked by a foreign party, welcome to the club. Your disbelief has resulted in your denial...thats understandable. But whatever caused the wounds just let them heal.

Oh, and by the way if any of you hard working "truthseekers" actually do have ladies that are fit lookers and they are feeling "lonely" due to your hard work and research give me a call
I have been doing my own image "research" and need an assistant or two to help me out

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join