It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any 9\11 conspiracy debunk topics should be closed and the author banned

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The ends do not justify the means, you're right that we have a slight problem, but censoring this board would just turn people away, while the big news channels happily continue and there's nothing we can do about it, they will remain 'on air' until they can no longer foot the electric bill.

The key is to turn people away from them. do you honestly think all the disinfos never influence people in your favor? they will not stop a dedicated researcher, anyone who's permanently fooled by them, wants to be fooled. can't convince people in day it takes time. don't complain about disinfos, learn how to live with them, adapt, can't be that hard and they can be baited into showing their intentions just like everyone else, it's just a little harder

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Alex Jones is neo con Zionist. He is a zionist puppet. How about how he got into the bohemian Grove meeting. I think he was invited to be a disinformationist for the Zonist.
I do not agree that we should start burning books with other people opinions.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
"Oh well, it's the freedom of speech that allows the other side to do their evil deeds and then say someone else did it. It's the same freedom of speech that allows people to voice their uneducated opinions and clutter the matter even more. Then that freedom of speech allows the bad guys to buy up all the TV time and fill it with information pointing the finger at Al Qaeda."

It may be true that freedom of speech has a darkside as well but nothing is perfect.

As I said before if you don't like the posts of the 9/11 conspiracy skeptics don't read or respond to them simple as that.

Grow the hell up and stop preeching about people should be banned because they disagree with you. Like seriously who the hell do you think you are.

I may not agree with the skeptics but I do realize that they are entitled to their opinions uneducated or not. Every member should have the same rights here as the next. Do you honestly think your childish rants and raves will get you anywhere?

Heres the thing when you start trying to supress others they gain strength and people will listen to them because you did not adress your critics head on. You have to view this as a war an info war. The better thing to do is to outright proove them wrong not request the supression of their voices.

This war for the peoples minds must be faught in an fair and honest manner. What you are requesting is to completely quash the skeptics here. Once you have done that you will loose your credability no matter of what evidence you have. If they argue again't your points argue back and debate. The key to getting the information to the masses is to proove wrong your critics and not supress them.

If they pull a knife you pull a gun etc.

If anyone suggests this they are infact a part of the problem and from experience I can tell you that the ones suggesting the banning of the skeptics here are even more likely to be dis-info agents. Either that or just 100% dumbasses.

The trick to beating the truth movement is get us to sink as low as our opponants
do. Just because they supress us on TV does not mean they can on the internet. Though they may try we must remain strong and fight it till the end.

The problem with supression essentially is that they can use it again'st us, and for those of you who do not realize this fact then you are hopeless. I would think that anyone with a half a brain can figure this one out.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamjman
Oh well, it's the freedom of speech that allows the other side to do their evil deeds and then say someone else did it. It's the same freedom of speech that allows people to voice their uneducated opinions and clutter the matter even more. Then that freedom of speech allows the bad guys to buy up all the TV time and fill it with information pointing the finger at Al Qaeda.

Freedom of SPeech exists not to portect the speech you like, it exists to protect the speech you DON'T.

I would elaborate more upon my opinion of you, but alas, it would go against the T&C of ATS. So, all I have for you is two words;

DENY IGNORANCE

Try it sometime. It's obvious you haven't yet. And I would be MORE than willing to help you out on that if you like. After all, we here at ATS are dedicated to helping people with thought processess much like your own, my friend.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   

....but actually promotes the ridiculousness of all these ideas by letting any slack-jawed yokel throw in his two cents...

And you appear to be a case in point.

This was really just an excuse to say: Welcome back OTS! Congratz on your MBA.

Ram

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I just read the Omega Agency thread - over bush. in the NWO forum.

I say: "Wouldn't it be a shame if the people who believe the official story - learned that they infact are just fooling around - repeating the media"

The day of 911 - i had no idea what happend. I thought America was attacked by terrorist - can you believe that?

But now - i have no doubt in my mind that it was a trick to fool the world.
I just watched this tonight - One of many programs around 911...
911 Loose Change 2nd Edition with extra footage

Wake up people - you are suppose to wake up.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
TextAs a "senior agent" (who are you trying to impress anyway?) you of all people should be standing up to defend freedom of speech instead of banning someone who offers another pont of view. What's next, book burning?

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesLimelight
te]

Freedom of SPeech exists not to portect the speech you like, it exists to protect the speech you DON'T.

I would elaborate more upon my opinion of you, but alas, it would go against the T&C of ATS. So, all I have for you is two words;

DENY IGNORANCE

Thank you. You saved me from having to post a very long winded reply.

I seriously cannot believe someone would even post this thrwad period. Just because someone does not believe the offical story don't mean they are working for the government.

Besides, where would it end? Ban all people who debunk UFOs? The NWO? Religion?

What a ver dumb idea.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Debunkers don't bother me. Any real truth seeker will dig, and dig to find the truth.
BTW Ram... I thought it was an attack too on 911. It didn't take long before stuff started coming out about it though. I totally believe the inside job deal too.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
I propose to ban all members/threads as they are nothing but dis info agents.This website's motto is deny ignoranace and making topics which debunk 9\11 attacks are just plain desperation by these neo cons cuz they know that thier NWO will fail.

The dragon will be slayed

[edit on 29-6-2006 by warthog911]

[edit on 30-6-2006 by warthog911]

Let me make sure I have this right. You propose quieting anyone who disagrees with you? Too bad you've got a screw loose, we could be friends.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Let me make sure I have this right. You propose quieting anyone who disagrees with you? Too bad you've got a screw loose, we could be friends.

No, we propose quieting anyone who doesn't know what the hell they're talking about; their numbers are plentiful and the damage they inflict accumulates quickly. Some people just need to shut up already for the sake of the greater good. In order for the freedom of speech to exist without disastrous results there needs to be a heightened sense of responsibility, and as you should probably be able to tell the vast, vast, VAST majority of people out there don't give a damn about anything except getting theirs.

Debunkers don't bother me. Any real truth seeker will dig, and dig to find the truth.

They wouldn't bother me either if at least 10% of Americans out there were truth seekers. What bothers me is that 99.9% of Americans listen to what the mainstream has to say about everything to come up with their own opinions, and who do you think has their grip on the mainstream? Sorry if you don't agree with it, but you there have always been periods when people were silenced and those times are quickly returning. Eventually, it'll either be the truth seekers or the ones who initially commited the atrocities that are stifled.

You think the internet will always be around for you to type what you think to people halfway across the world? You better believe someone is going to pull that plug when the heat starts coming down, and how will that be for protecting your freedom of speech? Damn some people just don't understand...

[edit on 2-7-2006 by iamjman]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If your ideas, postulations and theories are based on factual evidence that passes all the smell tests then there should be no worry of debunkers.

On the otherhand if debunkers bother you much then it may be time to question the solidity of logic vs ego to determine which is really in control.

Phoenix

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   

On the otherhand if debunkers bother you much then it may be time to question the solidity of logic vs ego to determine which is really in control.

Neither. The mainstream and people with all the money are in control, regardless of any evidence or logic. Logic tells me those buildings were demolished because they were very obviously demolished. Not everyone can see that though, and it's their opinions I don't give a damn about. It's not my ego going off here, I'm just trying to point out the simplistics.

I know you've heard of those studies where they got an entire group of people gathered around to answer some questions, and everybody is in on it except that one guy. Then they start asking simple questions that everybody responds with an answer that is obviously wrong, but that one guy doesn't want to be the only one left out so he gives the wrong answer too. THAT'S who I don't give a damn about, and that's who I want to shut the hell up. That's who parrots all the 9/11 Popular Mechanics Debunking points that really never debunked anything and who's weighing down the truth movement.

Freedom of speech died shortly after the invention of the television, right around the time people started caring more about their jobs than the truth.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   

No, we propose quieting anyone who doesn't know what the hell they're talking about; their numbers are plentiful and the damage they inflict accumulates quickly. Some people just need to shut up already for the sake of the greater good.

So who gets to determine which people are the ones that, "Doesn't know what the hell they're talking about?"

Are you to be the leader that points them out to the staff of ATS so we can silence them, one by one, until all that remain are the parrots that repeat over and over the words that you believe to be true?

No. I think not.

You see, I came here not to teach but to learn. I know, I could learn by reading a book but then i'd only get one persons perspective. Here I can get all angles on any subject from people all over the world.

Silence them my ass!

Shout out my friends, speak your mind and tell the world of your perspective on all things! You have but one gift to give to this world, the gift of yourself, all else will fade away.

wupy

[edit on 2-7-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   

know you've heard of those studies where they got an entire group of people gathered around to answer some questions, and everybody is in on it except that one guy. Then they start asking simple questions that everybody responds with an answer that is obviously wrong, but that one guy doesn't want to be the only one left out so he gives the wrong answer too.

So what you are saying is, a friend of yours showed you a "documentary" about 9/11 that had some catchy tunes and rhetoric that struck your fancy and you felt compelled to agree with them because all your other friends happened to be suckered in as well.

Since you saw said film, you have probably done absolutely nothing other than parrot what you saw in the film.

[edit on 2/7/06 by Skibum]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Right now, the irony in this thread is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

No, we propose quieting anyone who doesn't know what the hell they're talking about; their numbers are plentiful and the damage they inflict accumulates quickly.

Quiet someone? Wow! You're huge on liberties, aren't you?

So, if in another world, time, country or here and everyone but a very small ( 10%) part of the populace beleived it was the NSA, CIA, CIS or whatever, they should be quieted? You're a stickler for freedom of speech aren't you? All about principles.

I personally think your aguments are stupid and vapid, thus I being the holder of all that is just, declare you should remain silent. Make it so.

Is that really what you want? Maybe you haven't noticed but ATS is a haven for freedom of speech, to an extent which I learned with my recent month long banishment for a personal attack. I deserved it, it was on purpose, no hard feelings.

Do you really want ATS or the media in general deciding what is to be said?

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I'm amazed to see such a thread here.

Granted, I'm a newbie, but I came here to find open minds and people who look 'behind' the stories.

I am not afraid of the people who don't have the answers.

I am concerned about those who are certain they do. Because all too often, I'm seeing 100% confidence expressed by people who do not consider the "other side" and who do not do their own investigation.

This kind of person has always been among us -- the population in general. I'm just a bit surprised that they are among us here, where we presumably have a refuge from closed minds.

If you don't understand the concept of "the more you know, the more you know you don't know," I wonder what you're doing on ATS.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
i just dont understand the ego with iamjam, there are just as many people on his side of the fence that have no idea what theyre talking about either, and keep posting loose change all over the place

eh whatever it happens anywhere

[edit on 2-7-2006 by blatantblue]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Since you saw said film, you have probably done absolutely nothing other than parrot what you saw in the film.

If that was on a 9/11 film I haven't seen it. I was refering to something I saw on TLC when I was 12.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join