It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I attract aliens?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
i have already been probed and aside from the occasional high frequency buzzing in my head, and the fairly rare headache i am unaffected. except with me they put the probe in my ear(near the lobe) and its kind of weird, but it feels like an ear stud now. but there are more species of aliens than you can imagine. they all have strong psychic abilitys and can read your mind, control you, paralyze you. but if you want to be abducted, meditate, concentrate, and believe. but be careful, they are two-faced like many government officials.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
They are following blood lines for some purpose. Maybe a bloodline they created for research purposes. Possibly a bloodline created so they could easily transfer their own souls into humans when needed. Hang around abductees. Somwhere I read the grays really like strawberry icecream.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown presence

That is an excellent reason why the OP should really avoid asking to be contacted. Your answer shows that the being on the other end has to be known to be good or bad and in some cases like you said, two faced.

I myself have been through a similar expeirience and they had me under their finger for 20 years. I was free of them a couple of months ago and I get no guilt feeling when talking of them, barely an ringing in the ears and no random clicking sounds so Im gratelfull that happened to me.

Your right, your mind can belong to them if they desire it, with or without the permission of the abductee. And without any knowlege whatsoever and lets not forget the implanted memories, now that really stuffed my life up. Constantly wondering if some event happened or not which has now made me realise they are deceptive deviates. They want nothing to promote their own agenda no matter how great the deception or harm is inflicted.

Good on you for having the courage to come out and share your experience

If your experience and mine done say 'avoid them' than I dont know what will. Im sure we are just giving people our experience to let them know the dangers but if they want to ignore it in exchange for curiosity than thats the way of it.

If done my part, and you have done yours so again good on you for sharing

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hi i totaly understand where u are comming from although i do know why i want to be abducted

here is my reason ime pretty much sure theye exist (only a fool would think otherwise)

and i have spent years researching aliens and ufos etc etc after having the same dreams over and over as a child and both my sister and brother had the same dream on the same night iwas telling my mother and my brother came in and finished off the dream in the exact way i remembered it also my sister told my nan at whose house she was staying at that she had the same dream without even being in the same house as me and my brother we were all standing outside in the doorway to our house and ship (not suacer shaped came frpm right to left accross our garden this ship looked like something out of red dwarf it wasnt at all smooth but blocky and industrial looking with crossed marks on the side and for a good thirty seconds we were bathed in light we didnt get abducted but we all said the same thing itwas like floating it was like being wrapped in warm cotton wool

now althogh though this was a dream i feel that it had meaning for more than just our subconciens mids and that it was a telepathic connectin of sorts between either me and my siblings or me my siblings and the alens

i do btw feel that aliens are those of the anunaki and theye are our true gods

the greyes are interpreters and messengers to the anunaki whose planet is on a lerge eliptical orbit that lasts 3600 years the annunaki are our true ancestors and like to know how we are doing and progressing i want to help the greyes understand as much as theye can about us so theye can report back to the anunaki my gods as i will do anything for my devine creators

ok ok ok i sound a wee bit crazy ut after studying book after book after boook on the subjects i whole heartedly believee my theories if u would like to know more about my theories start with researching the following things

ashtar command
nibiru
planet x
mayans
sumarians
mayan calender summer solstace

also try finding bthe planet nibiru in google earth sky guess what its blocked out with a hge black square

there is a lot of conflicting ideas in there but these theories are based on actual facts

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
are you ready for this?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
its only going to be a bad experience depending on the person you are, its not who you are in front of people that would be judged but who you are by yourself. be ready mentally. be accepting

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Actually there is a way if i remember correctly. Years ago some researchers found out that many ufo's respond to pulsed lasers. Especially if the lasers are pulsing in a patterned mathematical sequence. If you are adept enough you could probably hook a few lasers to a cheap computer and control them that way. Simply put them outside and point them straight up. I suppose the more lasers the more you MIGHT attract ufo's. Of course you must realize that it is against the law to point lasers at aircraft. It is also a good excuse for TPTB to come and retrieve you. If you did do this i would recommend you do it carefully. And anyways, you wqould also be taking the chance that whatever responded to your signals was not friendly. But if that is your wish and you are so desperate for contact of any kind i wish you the best of luck. Hopefully you will not be harmed.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Ok, not going to read through all the posts but here's my take, and I've said basically the same thing on other similar threads as well. This is what I've come to know so far which should help with this.

1. Open mindedness: Kinda self explanatory, be open about their existence and them contacting you.

2. Be clean: this includes your home. They prefer sanitary conditions for their medical procedures. The more clean the better. You might have to be a clean/disinfectant freak. Though it is still possible to be abducted regardless of how clean you are depending on the situation.

3. Being special: This is either genetically or psychically. If you're unique or special in one of those fields you're more likely to be abducted or contacted. Their fields of interest tend to be in those areas. As far as being genetically special most people tend to draw the short straw however some people still are abducted at seemingly random choice and used for reproductive purposes. Psychically however if you can learn to channel at least you can communicate with them because that's how a good majority of aliens communicate. You can learn some psychic abilities even if you think it's not possible, most people scoff off the idea that they could ever have a psychic ability.

Now some will probably laugh at me for saying this but I too have been wondering why they don't abduct me either or at least not that I know of. I have had some weird experiences that could possibly be alien abduction related but it's not clear. Most occurring during times of when I had a sort of spiritual awakening, I'm not talking about religion but stuff like being psychically aware and etc, has caused some weird experiences and possible visits from unknown entities. I really can't wait till I have permission to post new threads cause I got a few weird experiences to post about.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
i would start by using some kind of transmitter to send binary codes into space

asking them for a probing

what happens if the evil aliens come and take you and not the nice ones?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975
are you ready for this?

wow cool video, i noticed something here

at 3:44 and onwards he talks about the greys and how they "bob" their heads

exactly like that alien interview video shown here

was this debunked? i never persoanlly bought this clip, but that description brought me right back here

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
From everything I've read into the abduction phenomena, it's highly unlikely if you have not had some form of contact with aliens before, that you will ever be abducted by aliens.

Most "experts" on the abduction phenomenon believe that the abductees are chosen at birth for whatever reason and have a lifetime of encounters with their abductors. (Not always a lifetime of abductions, but strange people coming up to talk to them as a little kid, etc until they are eventually abducted). They also say that the abductees are usually abducted multiple times throughout their lives, rarely are they just picked out randomly the one time and that's all (I would actually be more afraid of a single abduction after hearing that the animal mutilations, animals found drained of all of their blood and left in a random field, have also happened to human beings, if that's the case be careful what you wish for).

But alas, this is most likely a troll thread anyways and my research into the phenomenon will be wasted on you. -.-

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by McGooferson

This is not necessarily true. Provided that any of the abduction stories are true, Betty & Barney Hill, other stories of farmers and ordinary people have encountered them once and without being constantly contacted before, it was their first and only time.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Please help me. I desperately want to be abducted.

Funniest opening to a thread ever

I think you have already been abducted,........ and molested. There is something just not right about you.

EDIT: I just noticed this thread is from 2006. NeverMind.

edit on 5-1-2013 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Look beyond yourself in how you conduct yourself. Think clearly and with purpose and with intellegence current humans populations do not show. Instead of how much is this gold bracelet worth to me think how can the gold in this bracelet be used to benefit the planet. That's what they look for thoughts of cooperation with others and intellegence beyond the grasp of most of our species. Once you have met their criteria they will reveal themselves slowly and they will leave you no evidence they exist. my contact was being to being other may experience many sightings of ships or anomonials but they take slow steps toward contact. Don't be scared and they will put your mind at ease through telepathy. I believe they keep track of peaceful intellegent humans so if anything does happen to the Earth they can help us. Like what we are doing with animals on Earth it takes a species to have just a few thousand left before humans step in to preserve them. 144,000 maybe? Chosen ones? Noah's ark and the flood? Divine intervention or ETs saving our species from destruction. You be the judge.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I don't understand anyone choosing this. Don't open doors on permissions with anyone, seek within for protection and Family, and to wake and find the things you need to change in yourself or the work you need to do here. Strive for unconditional love. A choice between ET contact or Guides and Higher Self, or Family contact, and the latter wins hands down. Thats hitting the jackpot in life. You really really need to wear the armor of Love with Et contact, ie. if conscious for any part of it, tell them Love Does Not Behave Like This and keep repeating this! Thats what I did for part of this.

I would read these two threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

Sleeper's big one. He also talks about wearing clean underwear. That protection is truly overcoming all our flaws here and weaknesses. Ask for your Soul and Family to protect you.

Also you do not ever need to flash lights in the sky. Every thought is monitored.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

Skyfloatings good thread on alien contact meditation. I changed words I found unconfortable, ones that have to do with invitations and permissions. I never give invitations or permissions, except Family, that I know in soul and my Higher Self, that the Highest Love and Goodness in existence allows or gives permissions to, Angel-Ets, Family and Helpers, Teamwork. Only the Good. And yes we need more Good helping us wake up and overcome this world.
edit on 5-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
That being said, good intentions are the issue. Gratitude, love appreciation. Just knowing you have a wonderful family watching over already, that is nudging and helping you get past the earth tests, so having thanks and gratitude is a good thing. And lots of Love. We come from the cosmos and beyond, and our hearts yearn to go back and to spend time with our families, and to be in places of Love. Many are here trying to discover what needs work in them, and to reach higher levels.

So if you're going to approach this at all, that is the attitude. Its normal for anyone to look up at the stars and reach out to the infinity there, with curiosity and joy, and the outer perceptions have a lot to do with the inner. If you're a fighter/warrior, live fear based or believe in hierarchies, then you may attract such things. Be peace and love and have gratitude for daily miracles.

Then you can ask Mr. Et if he's real.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

That is why I quantified with 'rarely' and 'unlikely', I have read about the Hills and several other people who believe they have not had multiple contacts with ET, honestly can't say I know the statistics on it, but I'd say it's a lot more rare than the abductees who come forward with multiple points of contact with ET.

I guess that's mostly based on the encounters I've read about, which thinking about it, most likely the multiple abduction cases are probably more documented than random Joe being beamed up once... Who knows though...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by templersstorms1312

With some honey and a smile.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by templersstorms1312
Please help me. I desperately want to be abducted. Does anyone know of anything that has been know to attract attention from aliens? Or have you notices anything that you did differently if you had an abduction, that might have brought you to there attention?

Having had my own encounter with them, I can tell you that you don't attract them, they find you. They do in fact have a sense of telepathy, at least that was my experience because I was able to "know" who they were by desiring the answer, and also "knew" that they knew who I was (Christian). They had been in my house while I slept and they had returned to retrieve me (The ones in the house earlier were there to tag me in some way for pickup. Those are the little ones.) But, in coming back they found me conscious and waiting in my driveway at 2:30 in the morning. They came silently over the treeline and approached. When I knew who they were I told them I belonged to Jesus Christ and they immediately drifted away from me. Their craft looked like two balls of light connected together by a cylinder. I could see their forms in the light. What were they you may ask. They are Nephilim, and they are coming back to the Earth to try and take it for themselves. Anyway, that's my version of events, and if you don't believe it, oh well, it still happened just the way I told it.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by templersstorms1312

I would like to suggest a small crop circle, in your lawn that says something like 'yo Mama' in Phoenician . Also scatter cattle genitalia, they seem to like those. I think being an unemployed writer also helps

edit on 5-1-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join