How can I attract aliens?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by templersstorms1312
Today (sunday) while I was at work, I suddenly got dizzy. I didn't just stand up fast or anything. I was just standing there. Then everything started turning white, then for a brief second all I could see was white, then my vision returned to normal. Then I got really dizzy, I almost couldn't stand whille leaning on a table. Breathing felt like it was doing nothing. My throat hurt when I breated in like I had just gotten done running. I sat down. My heart was beating extremely fast. I check my pulse while watching the clock. My heart rate was between 150 and 160 beats per minute. It was terrible. I thought I was going to die. I checked my pulse just be touching my hand to my chest, and i was wearing two shirts and a latex glove. This lasted about 4-6 mins. It was at about 4:20-4:40 pm. Then my heart returned to normal all at once. It completely freaked me out.

man that happens every time i get off the couch for the first time in 5 hours.

If you wanna be abducted go into your attick at night and stay up for a few hours.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
www.experiencers.net...

The Alien Psychedelic Connection
by Paul Holloway

I heard magic mushrooms and peyote can be very effective at attracting aliens… the more you take the more they are attractive.. Site and mediate on aliens coming to you and they will come.

LOL as far as my personal opinions on your quest well.... I will JUST refrain form simply making fun of you.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Open your third eye think demonic or negative thoughts.

Do this often at night once you start to see tem near go meet them far from public.

Send me a post card.

sprott.physics.wisc.edu...

Most people don't know how to use the third eye. When people use have it open sometimes its a little over medicated and can harm result, that and being unconcious.
en.wikipedia.org...

If your two eyes are open and your third eye is to just imagine how many aliens you can make real for yourself and others to. Now what to do with these dominating lil freaks..

[edit on 27-4-2006 by thebookling]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by texmiller
O yeah, don't have a brush on you. They hate the fact we have hair and they don't.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
Specifically,

One Line or less Responses or "me too" atta-boy comments contribute nothing to the discussion. These include rows of smilies, "you're wrong", or other similar short responses.

[edit on 4/28/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
the only to contact aliens is to have the recessive gene in your body we like to call litoy 2

with out this gene which most people dont have anymore because of slight de-evolution an the re-evolution doing the period between homo erectus and cro magnon.

that gene can be seen in the body.
this was put into the human race so when we finally make public human contact we will tell how well our experiments have worked

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
So am I understanding you correctly when I say that it sounds like you are calling yourself an alien? If so, then you should tell your peopes to come and visit me today, and LET ME REMEMBER!!!

On a more serious note, recently I have been trying new methods. Yesterday I tried hypnotising myself as is described in the A.C. When i tried finding out if I had been abducted, my subconcious said, "I don't want to say". So I asked it to take a message to the aliens next time I am abducted, and my S.C. said that yes it will. So I told it to tell them to let me remember my experiences and to teach me what they know. I think I will keep tring this every nght for a while.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

So am I understanding you correctly when I say that it sounds like you are calling yourself an alien? If so, then you should tell your peopes to come and visit me today, and LET ME REMEMBER!!!

On a more serious note, recently I have been trying new methods. Yesterday I tried hypnotising myself as is described in the A.C. When i tried finding out if I had been abducted, my subconcious said, "I don't want to say". So I asked it to take a message to the aliens next time I am abducted, and my S.C. said that yes it will. So I told it to tell them to let me remember my experiences and to teach me what they know. I think I will keep tring this every nght for a while.

that wont work, ive heard enough "telepathic dialogue" an now i just ignore it.
and every other alien will too, theres no need for abductions or contact when cheney gives them everything they want

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Templar - you really need to see a doctor. What you are describing may be a panic attack, or serious high blood pressure causing the nosebleeds and dizziness. Get a check-up, please!

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
now that i think of it it could also cause severe deep intracerebral hemorrhaging.

which could very likely alter you brain helping you contact us or killing yourself in such a way where blood would rush to your head try to provide more oxygen an when the blood has no where to go it would come out from your eyes ears,nose mouth, an even sweatglands.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
i checked my blood pressure today, it was 139, which I guess isn't awesome. My headpains are getting more constant and annoying. Thanks for the advice, I think I may go see a doctor about my heart and head, cancer and heart problems run in the family. I also read somewhere that the leading cancer caused deaths in people younger than 35 is brain cancer. It just seems to early, I am only frakkin 16. Oh well.

So are you coming to take me or what... I am getting bored of this life, ABDUCT ME ALREADY, AND LET ME REMEMBER!!!! Man, come on already.

Peace out everyone.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
the best way to get abducted is to piss off the aliens.

find out what their agenda is and then do everything to go against it. They are gonna pull you in for reprogramming (which will likely fail anyways...), and then is your chance to confront them.

I had a weird dream one time that I was on the table and they were over me looking and doing an exam and I got angry at them and freaked and even though I was drugged or whatever I was able to over come it and swing and I hit one of the gray goofs in the head... I remember that they then sent me back ASAP...

anways in the dream when I hit one of them, I woke up and realized that in my sleep I was flailing about. Seemed real to me man.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I had a dream where I was in some sort of dark room with tables. the only light was from a door. I then remember some short shadowy figure chasing me. I remember thinking that I cant let it get me. I backed up against some "wall" and went through it and started falling. I remember seeing stars and planets whizzing past me. I then woke up.
This is not made up.
I have had fear of aliens since early childhood. Just the image of a grey makes me sick to my stomach. I dont have any physical proof if I was abducted or not but, every now and then I can feel sinister presences in my room to this day. It feels like a dark shadow surrounding my bed. when I feel this. I close My eyes and fall asleep. for crying out loud I am almost 30 years old!
I am sure everyone of you that reads this will think "yeah right whatever" Just watches too many movies etc.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Please help me. I desperately want to be abducted. Does anyone know of anything that has been know to attract attention from aliens? Or have you notices anything that you did differently if you had an abduction, that might have brought you to there attention?

take lots of '___' and other hallucinogens.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have a U2U

[edit on 28/12/06 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Here are words of wisdom: You do not want to be abducted by the grays, no matter what you believe they are.

EDIT: You should ask yourself why you want to be abducted, what are you trying to gain from it?

[edit on 28-12-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
templersstorms1312-

As far as the nose bleeding goes. Yes, go see a doctor. It could be something as simple as getting a blood vessel cortorized. Sometimes they are just too close to the outter membrane in your nose, and the slightest bump, etc., will set it off.

As far as wanting to be abducted goes. I don't know if it's even possible, but just for the sheer fact that these things are performed w/o the consent of the abducTEE equates to malicicious intent.

As a previous poster stated. Do animals choose to be darted & tagged? No they don't. Even if the zoologists conducting the research have good intentions, those intentions are for the benefit of the zoologists, not the subjects being darted & tagged. WE want the data, not the animals. Even if it's for the conservation of the species. Think about it. . .

The reason a species is endangered and requires research is probably due to the fact that WE have totally disrupted their enviroment and are now trying to save them. If WE weren't here, there'd be no problem.

The reason a species is a threat to humans and requires research is probably due to the same thing. . . And again, if WE weren't here, there'd be no problem.

In the end, it's all because of us, and OUR needs.

I therefore think that your abduction experience would not be pleasant. It will not have anything to do with an exchange of dialogue. You will not receive great knowledge & understanding. It will have nothing to do with your well being. The abducTORS will be the only ones getting what they want, and you will be nothing more than a lab rat to them. . .

If they landed in broad daylight & their intent was to chit-chat over a beer & learn about eachother, then they would do that. That would show that they consider you inteligent, and an equal.

If they have to present themselves to you in the middle of the night or in the middle of nowhere, put you in some vegetative state so they can do whatever the hell they want to you and then erase your memories of the horrible experience then you are nothing more than a lab rat to them.

We intently study isolated peoples in remote regions of the world. We introduce ourselves, make a peace offering via gifts, and sit around the campfire & try to learn about eachother.

We intently study cochroaches by breeding them in labs & cutting them open, burning them, exposing them to radiation, etc., not in hopes that someday we may converse with them or share knowledge. No-

It is totally for our own selfish needs.

We want to know what makes them tick so we can kill them efficiently or find out what protects them from us doing so. That's all. . .

Probably the best scenario you could hope for is that they are really humans from a distant future going back in time to study their ancestors. At least then you may receive some sort of compassion, but it would still obviously be of benefit to them and not you because of the circumstances. But what the hell do I know!

2PacSade-

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It has been a while, but still no luck. And although I appreciate your concern and warnings they are not neccessary. I have thought this through many times. And although it is true that darted animals don't choose to be darted, it is also true that if they thought humans existed and wanted to see them, they could try to find a way to be noticed by the humans, such as walking out in the open alot where other animals have been darted. And second, although I realize that the experience will most likely be of no pleasure, there are two important possible outcomes that I still hope for. 1. which is the most unlikely is that I converse with them and they teach me things, and life is great. The second is that I remember it, and it was not so great, but the simple fact remains that I would then know without a doubt that aliens exist, and that they do visit earth, and I would know what they look like. And if I don't remember it, then, what is it to me? Peace.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Practice meditation... these things can read your aura from other galaxies, dimensions. Build up you auric vibration and they'll come a knockin. they don't pick stupid people. oh yea, quartz crystals can also help to amplify the frequency.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by kronos11]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by templersstorms1312

I was part of a metaphysical class for over a year. The teacher taught us to use Amythyst stones (small) draw the pentagram on a sheet of paper and lay the stones in each triangle corner of it. then leave them in your bedroom (or metaphysical room you work in) for at least 24 hrs to 3 days. it projects an astral metaphysical (not physical) portal into space BARE WITH ME i know it sounds lame but i have done it myself on several occassions when i do this i get the WEIRDEST dreams. And sometimes even sense them around. IT WORKS pay close attention to your dreams and visions. with practice you really SHOULD sense their presence. So much so in my case that i got freaked out a couple of times and closed the portal it became too strong for me (the sensations) but it's worth a try it usually gets stronger gradually so don't be afraid to at least try it. Love mel
The longer the portal is open the further into space it will go.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by joshtattoos
I had a dream where I was in some sort of dark room with tables. the only light was from a door. I then remember some short shadowy figure chasing me. I remember thinking that I cant let it get me. I backed up against some "wall" and went through it and started falling. I remember seeing stars and planets whizzing past me. I then woke up.
This is not made up.
I have had fear of aliens since early childhood. Just the image of a grey makes me sick to my stomach. I dont have any physical proof if I was abducted or not but, every now and then I can feel sinister presences in my room to this day. It feels like a dark shadow surrounding my bed. when I feel this. I close My eyes and fall asleep. for crying out loud I am almost 30 years old!
I am sure everyone of you that reads this will think "yeah right whatever" Just watches too many movies etc.

Not to assume that you beleive in angels but if you beleive in Aliens then why not, so i ask you - have you tried yelling out for God or the protective Arch Angel Michael at all? (he is our crusader who fights beings off for us), also when you get freaked out by presences you can try cleansing your room or entire home you can use Holy water (which i am told has vinegar in it) also things like salt, certain stones, prayers etc I use imagining earth, air, fire , water in my mind circling my whole home garden , garage everything to keep robbers away and so far it has always worked as well as prayers. you can even try leaving the room for a little bit making a prayer and coming back later - I sometimes do this when their is a distinct presence in my bedroom usually though I'm used to it all now so i rarely get freaked out by it these days. And i am aware of a friendly male presence in my home that i beleive might be my grandfather who died when my mum was pregnant with me. I'll leave it at that for now. Hope i have helped.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I use Cheese to attract Aliens, everyone knows that they've turned themselves into White mice to move around unoticed here on earth.

RIP

Douglas Adams

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join