It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I attract aliens?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Please help me. I desperately want to be abducted. Does anyone know of anything that has been know to attract attention from aliens? Or have you notices anything that you did differently if you had an abduction, that might have brought you to there attention?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
they meaning the aliens would say to become more 'metaphysical'.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I used mirrors and large fire works or flares.

That usually works. O yeah, don't have a brush on you. They hate the fact we have hair and they don't.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
how would I do that. Like, what exactly does that mean? Are there any links that you know of?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by templersstorms1312
how would I do that. Like, what exactly does that mean? Are there any links that you know of?

i remember reading an article once about abductions. I can't recall the story or article or who it was about. But the adbuctee was told by the aliens to become more metaphysical. what or how, the article wasn't in depth.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Please help me. I desperately want to be abducted. Does anyone know of anything that has been know to attract attention from aliens? Or have you notices anything that you did differently if you had an abduction, that might have brought you to there attention?

You... want to be abducted? Can I ask why? Haven't you heard about the probes? Why would you want to be probed up your lower intestine anyway?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Start an aerosol "chum-line"; take fresh decaying heme containing flesh from high-order mammals and brew-up a "light-slurry" with an oxidizer (H2O2) hydrogen-peroxide less than 3% solution USP - placental materials come to mind as both likely and "topical" (LOL) and place it on the window sill in a container with lots of surface area and allow to freely "waft". Leave several new 3 inch wide sable paint/basting brushes nearby and a child's swimming pool with weak lemon juice as a "finger-bowl" for your guests to tidy up in after their meal. Please "video" record all activities and report back if you can.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Welcome to my World !! I want to be abducted also and have a thread about how to be abducted Thread Here

But it appears that patience is a virtue on this quest. Be prepared for a LONG wait. I have tried laser pointers for signaling UFO's and Ebe's but unless one is there when your doing it your going to be out of luck.

Contacting Ebe's and having them abduct you is like trying to win a lottery with astronomical odds NOT in your favor...some suggest meditation to contact the Ebe's but I have tried that also to no avail.

I wish you luck in your quest.....for it is also my quest too....we are a small minority for sure....not many would want to be abducted.....but we both know WE want it.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
Start an aerosol "chum-line"; take fresh decaying heme...

...with weak lemon juice as a "finger-bowl" for your guests to tidy up in after their meal. Please "video" record all activities and report back if you can.

Brilliant. Utterly, ineffably brilliant.

You have voted V Kaminski for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Please help me. I desperately want to be abducted.

Hi,

Have you seen "Non-Abductees Anonymous", a video of a "support group for people who have NEVER been abducted by aliens"?

You can watch it online at:
www.atomfilms.com...

(Click on "watch film", ignore the short advert that is then played, and sit back for the 5 minute video).

Kind Regards,

Isaac

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
You've got to be kidding. If it were that straightforward, would there be any debate or dilemma about the subject by this time I wonder.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This reminds me of a news special I saw recently about people that wanted to become amputee's. They did everything they could to cut their limbs off and maul themselves because they felt as though they "had always been amputees" and their body just didn't reflect how they felt inside.

One person rigged his car up to drive with his arms and stuck his legs in a trashcan he then filled with dry ice. It destroyed and rotted his legs and they had to amputate.

These threads are about on the same level of intelligence.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Thank you so much for the replies. I will try some tonight (exept maybe not the lemon juice one, lol) and keep you posted. Two hours after I posted this my nose started bleeding again, I was just sitthing there in the library when my nose started up. This happens sometimes. It's annoying. Thanks for the links as well.
Has anyone else noticed a star in the mid-sky in the south south west area, that has been "blinking" blue yellow and red lately? I think I will try signalling to it tonight.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViolentThis reminds me of a news special I saw recently about people that wanted to become amputee's. They did everything they could to cut their limbs off and maul themselves because they felt as though they "had always been amputees" and their body just didn't reflect how they felt inside. One person rigged his car up to drive with his arms and stuck his legs in a trashcan he then filled with dry ice. It destroyed and rotted his legs and they had to amputate.

These threads are about on the same level of intelligence.

take your negative attitude and GO AWAY !! if you do not have anything constructive to say then shut up !!.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well, I personally don't think I've been abducted. But I have been told that it's quite possible by several people "in the know" because I have seen several UFO's during my life. These UFO's defy explanation and the last one I saw in September 2004 was the most spectacular of all. It was a huge rectangle shaped object. It was as large as a football field. It looked like several floors of a skyscraper floating in mid-air with reflective panels encased in dark metal. Unbelievable!

I've given the abduction theory alot of thought and I cannot say for sure if it's happened to me. If I was abducted, my brain is blocking memories of it. I've also thought alot about why I would be one of the few to actually see a UFO. My older brother sneered quite sarcastically "why did they choose you?". He's always been jealous of me.

Maybe it's because they knew I would be ultra-terrorized by them. I've experienced extreme terror as a child growing up with an abusive father. I've often thought that abductees had specific hormones harvested. Adrenaline might be useful to them. Maybe it was angels. I do believe completely in Jesus Christ. Just pure speculation so please no hostile attacks.

My advice is always look before you leap and be careful what you wish for.

[edit on 4/19/2006 by highhorse313]

[edit on 4/19/2006 by highhorse313]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I guess the operative words here would be, why...would you want to be visited?

What do you want? Is this just your need to see it for it to be real to you? Do you have some sort of ailment that you'd want to see if they can cure?

I guess thats the pertinent question...what do you want.

I dont mean any offense, but I've found the large amount of people who ask for such an experience have no clue what theyre asking for.

I can tell you, one human to another, if you'd be visited, all you'd do...is try and figure a way out of it. They are extraordinarily hard to be around.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
to templersstorms1312

I should warn you.....now that you have made your intentions (or wish) to be abducted known here at ATS......get ready for the backlash.

You will be called a "kook" & loonie" and you will get the inevitable questions of :

"are you nuts?"
"be careful what you wish for" (I HATE THAT SAYING !!)
"I have been abducted and you do not want it..trust me"
"is there something wrong with you?"
"abductions are bad..blah blah blah"
"aliens are evil"
"aliens are demons in disguise"
"aliens have a malevolent purpose"

ETC..........

So just be prepared for the "negative nancy's" to come out and attack you...they will !!

Stick to your guns.....don't give into the BS that some will hit you with.

If an abduction is what you want......then by all means you should have it !! think of all the ones who got abducted and "did not want it"

keep on trying !! all we have is hope !!

**(this post is NOT in response to jritzmann's post )**

[edit on 19-4-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
[joke post]

Its a long process, and you need to follow it very carefully

1) Place yourself in a meditative pose. Take a deep breathe and think of all the ways that you can be. Try to imagine all of the emotional states available to you, and how in time you are in only one or another, and in a linear sequence.

2) Boil 5 large potatos in a pot for approximately 20 minutes.

3) Take a deep breathe and imagine yourself over time, in both the past, the moment, and the future. Try not to get caught up in the transition from the just now to the just then.

3) Place boiled potatos in a mixing bowl. Add butter, milk, and a turnip. Beat until creamy smooth.

4) Imagine all of your muscles in your body. Note the tension levels they possess. Try to consciously relax them, and as you do so, pay attention to the thoughts racing through your mind.

5) Place mashed potatos on a plate. Begin to sculpt.

6) Imagine the potatos are your inner desires. You want to be visited by the underlying meaning of the world. Allow yourself to move the potato with the will of your subconscious mind.

7) Get out your book of mountain photos.

8) Identify the mountain most closely resembling your potato sculpture. Proceed there immediately.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
But seriously, if you do want to be abducted, what elements of conscious thought would you want to take with you? What kind of interaction would you like to have?

Do you want a dialogue?

A powerpoint presentation on the meaning of time?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well despite the disclaimer, which I appriciate, I look at i this way:

Ultimately, you dont know what youre asking for. That may not be what anyone wants to hear, but, it is true.

You can want what you want, thats totally your deal. If I didnt forewarn anyone, then I'd feel extremely negligent as a person. But again, and Alpha, you can answer this as well...

why do you want it?

Thats your first step. Why. Whats the drive.

But, the bottom line to me will always be that youre born...somehow...into this and it's not anything you can "make happen". But, if you want to up the chance possbility, there are some things you can do...but I certainly dont expect you to have a full blown experience. But, it will garner their attention.

[edit on 19-4-2006 by jritzmann]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join