It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tuning in to Extraterrestrial Contact

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+90 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The premise here is that we are not at the mercy of "government disclosure", not at the mercy of "UFO prophets", not at the mercy of photos and videos, skeptics, debunkers, believers, UFOlogists...if we want to have Contact to benevolent Extraterrestrial and Extra-Dimensional Lifeforms.

In my opinion we, as the human being we are, have the built-in potential to initiate contact and communication with ETs/EDs.

The idea behind this is that you have to shift your point of perception or your "energy frequency" to a state in which you can believe, allow and perceive beings normally not perceivable.

Analogy: This image shows the "electronmagnetic spectrum". Notice how you can only perceive a very small part of "all that is". Similar to this, I work with a "Spectrum of Perception" or "Spectrum of Experience" and believe that what we can perceive and experience is limited by our focus, our emotional state and our beliefs. If we are able to shift our focus, our emotional state and our beliefs in the direction of extraterrestrial contact, we are able to experience that.

Another analogy: You´d have to be willing and able to step from a "level 3" to a "level 5" and an extraterrestrial would have to be willing and able to step from a "level 7" down to a "level 5". This "meeting in the middle" would allow for seeing each other and interacting. (I use these levels as an analogy and not an indicator of hierarchy).

This "shifting of frequency" is accomplished through a mixture of creative visualisation, decisive intent, fearlessness and unwavering belief.

Have I been able to initiate ET Contact this way?

Yes I have. Unintentionally and Intentionally. I will detail some experiences later on in the thread.

Are there dangers involved?

Yes there are. If you shift your frequency and harbour habitual emotional patterns of fear, sadness, shame or hate, the stuff you will "attract" will magnify your misemotion. This is the main reason your subconscious blocks experiences like this. They would be "too much" for your mind/body-system. Therefore, if you dont make breakthrough experiences immediatly, or they take a long time in coming, or if the experiences you make are only ever so slight (for example an UFO-sighting far away instead of close up), dont be dissappointed: Its yourself protecting you from yourself..

Alien Contact Meditation

In a few weeks I will be posting a podcast entitled "Alien Contact Meditation" and will add a link to it here. But since the Meditation is not ready-to-upload yet, I will post its transcript right here for those who want to try it out without waiting for the audio-file (next post).

The spirit of this thread is that we dont have to rely on outside sources for information on the universe and its inhabitants but can take things into our own hands. This will reduce having to rummage through youtube videos, books, "experts" statements, skeptics ridicule, because you make the experience privately.

I do have reason to believe that this is "their" preferred mode of communication anyway...to be in contact with private citizens and open-minded individuals rather than governments and masses of people. That type of coming out or "disclosure" would only put mankind in a state of psychological shock.

When practicing deliberate meditative focus on this subject matter (the meditation that follows will give an example of this) and clearly intending/inviting contact without mental reservation, doubt or insincerity, they do show up.

Timid as most humans are they often initially show up in your nightdreams and as distant phenomena in the sky. But as your invitation and call deepens, they will appear as visible craft and in a half-waking state. And as your resolve deepens even more, they may show up in bright living daylight.

Disclaimer: My research into this is far from complete. If you have better or different to offer, offer it.

Also, add your own experiences and ideas on initiating contact in a self-determined manner.

Update: Podcast Uploaded

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thanks for this one Sky! Brilliant initiative trying to give the people the tools to discover for themselves how to come in contact with the ones floating about on and around our planet.

Coincidently i had a nice little 'timid' contact you spoke of just a few days ago. I posted in a topic of citizenc that challenged us for a reason to let them 'show up'. I posted a reply and that night i just stared out of the window for a few minutes and sure enough a light just shot past from left to right at a incredible speed. I life next to an airport and know how planes look like (blinking lights and seem to go 'slow' from a distance and the make noise even when they are mere dots above). It was quite startling and exiting. So, even typing out a heartfelt plea on a messageboard can crystalize the intent in such a way that it resembles meditating i think.

I look forward to the rest of your posts on this matter.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Alien Contact Meditation - Part 1

(Transcript of the upcoming podcast)

Welcome to Alien Contact Meditation. Sit or lie with eyes closed and become deeply silent. For now, release all concerns, wants, shoulds, needs, ifs and buts. The aim is to get your mind/bodies energy intol alignment with extraterrestrial or extradimensional beings. This requires a shift in attitude. This shift is best accomplished in a state of deep relaxation or waking trance.

Take a deep breathe in on a count to ten. Hold your breathe on a count to ten. Breathe out on a count to ten. Pause on a count to ten. Repeat this cycle of breathing in, holding, breathing out and pausing 10 times...in a pace that is comfortable for you. I´ll be waiting.

Welcome back.

In your minds eye, focus on a white star on a black background. A white star. All your attention, all your awareness, zooms in on this white star and rests there. You dont have to concentrate with a lot of effort. Reduce the effort and just remain silent with a white star in mind.

The purpose of this is threefold: To calm your train of thought, to sharpen your focus and to re-direct your awareness to outer space.

Keep with the white star. Should you notice yourself becoming distracted or having your thoughts wander off elsewhere, gently return to the white star.

(3 min.)

Just in case you forgot what we´re doing: We are focussing on a white star.

(3 min.)

Thank you.

Relax.

Next I´d like you to recall what originally inspired you to become interested in and fascinated by UFOs, Extraterrestrials, Higher Beings, Science Fiction or the Paranormal. Remember and Imagine. Remember and Imagine anything to do with Extraterrestrials...be it vague memories from your childhood or full-blown fantasies of travel to other worlds.

(3 Min.)

There is a certain label we put on thoughts like this, called "fantasy" or "dream" or "fiction" or "its only imagination". I would like you to remove this label now, and experience those memories and thoughts and fantasies as if they were real. Go into them. Rather than being an outside observer of some distant dream, go right into those scenarios and enjoy them as if they were very real. If for example, you were looking at spacecraft or another planet, then actually go there with your whole body and being.

Experience those scenarios you wish to experience three-dimensionally, in full color, with full touch. Turn up the intensity, volume and realism of extraterrestrial experience.

Shift your viewpoint from an outside observer to the one experiencing all of this. Look from the eyes of the person who is really in contact with Aliens and Alien Worlds. Allow yourself to feel the exhilaration youd be feeling if this were really happening.

(10 min.)

The purpose of this is to deepen your focus on ET Contact. Your focus acts as a signal that is received by beings who are interested in communication with you. It does not really matter what exactly you imagine as long as it represents your highest sense of fascination and exhilaration in regards to ETs.

Release your attention from these images and feelings and take a break before going on to Part 2 of this Meditation.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Sky - Just a quick question (I hope) -

With this method of contacting ETs - will you be able to choose the type(s) of ET that you communicate with/attract... or will you have to take what you can get?
I just want to avoid bringing in a negative type and having to deal with the energy wreaking havoc on me.

Thank you for your wisdom on this subject!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Amazing, the only time I have seen a UFO, well two actually was when I was thinking about contacting extraterrestrials - was it them responding?

I'll be trying out this stuff, thanks a lot.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I´ll be responding to you guys later on. First I want to get the entire transcript up on the first page.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Beautiful thread sky. S & F

I know the cynical and debunking crew will be flocking in droves to this soon enough, but I have been aware for some time now that whatever is piloting some of these craft is aware of, and responds to thought. I have had too many encounters and responses from them to call it coincidental.

Meditation is key. The higher the state of consciousness, the more pronounced the response seems to be. The more consistent one exersizes the meditative state, and projecting thought / emotion outwardly, the more consistent one's experiences and sightings become.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This is great!
Goes a little off my point of view (see sig), but i have an open mind to try.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Beautiful thread sky. S & F

I know the cynical and debunking crew will be flocking in droves to this soon enough, but I have been aware for some time now that whatever is piloting some of these craft is aware of, and responds to thought. I have had too many encounters and responses from them to call it coincidental.

Meditation is key. The higher the state of consciousness, the more pronounced the response seems to be. The more consistent one exersizes the meditative state, and projecting thought / emotion outwardly, the more consistent one's experiences and sightings become.

This is a great thread. I know what you're saying about the ETs responding to thought. I have been experiencing weird and amazing things involving ETs (I believe) since I was a child (a long story - see the thread I had - Connected to Extraterrestrials for clarification). I have been 'hearing' from them... and have been monitored by them to some degree. But I have just never been able to communicate back - nor get them to communicate on my time. So this I am hoping will be a big help.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Alien Contact Meditation - Part 2

Welcome back.

Real-life contact requires an inner resolve. Inner commitment. An inner decision. A clear invitation, spoken without mental reservation, equivocation, doubt or fear.

I would like for you to spend the next 5 minutes thinking about what this type of commitment means to you. To think about what an oath means to you. If you do not feel ready to surrender to your decision in an inner act of will and intent, then dont do it. Turn this meditation off and go about your day. But if you are ready and when you are ready, then speak words of intent and invitation, loudly and clearly.

Use your own phrasings and sentences. If you want to, write them down before proceeding. I will give an example of a statement-of-intent, but this is only my example:

"With my whole body, mind and being I declare myself willing to initiate communication with benevolent extratraterrestrial beings"

"With my whole body, mind and being I declare myself willing and ready to perceive evidence of extraterrestrials."

"With my whole body, mind and being I declare the channels of ET Contact open"

etc. Do this for a few minutes, using various phrases of intent. If you feel any sort of hesitation or second-guessing while speaking, then repeat the statement until you can voice it with conviction and feel the decisiveness in your body.

(5 min.)

If they werent already closed, close your eyes again. You will make up a symbol that represents your intention and everything it encompasses. This symbol can be a shape or object colored anyway you like. My personal symbol is a white star with a blue halo. Any symbol of your liking will do.

You will intend that this symbol is representative of your ET Contact, representative of your desire for contact, representative for your mission. Once you know your symbol you will visualize it before you go to bed and after you wake up. Everyday for several weeks. Before falling asleep and after waking up. You may also draw this symbol and hang it up somewhere. It serves as a memory and re-activation of your intent. Visualizing it is like a short-hand of conducting this entire meditation.

In the days and weeks to come, pay special attention to two things:

1. Your nightdreams. Notice any unfamiliar or alien surroundings and people or beings. Notice any unusual communication received.

2. To the sky. Practice stargazing once in awhile. Look up into the sky more than once a day. Check if you notice any unusual manouvers being performed by what you at first thought were stars or airplaines.

This completes the basic Alien Contact Meditation. Every repetition of it, deepens your focus and belief.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Responses:

Harman: Thanks for the example. The night I wrote this meditation I had the following experience: I was lying in bed awake at 2 in the morning when several flashes of bright lightning went off right above my bedroom window (the windows are above me). It was not raining, neither were there clouds in the sky. I took it as a good omen.

DHunter: What type of experiences you attract depends on who you are. If you are generally a benevolent person and willing to "meet them on the level", meaning without the urge to worship them or fearing them (horror-movie-conditioning) they will turn out to be benevolent ones. My personal view is that most societies that are sufficiently advanced are also civil and friendly.

TheDave: I believe so.

DimensionalDetective: So you´re in on it too
Welcome to the Club.

RobertPaulsim: Thanks.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Responses:

DHunter: What type of experiences you attract depends on who you are. If you are generally a benevolent person and willing to "meet them on the level", meaning without the urge to worship them or fearing them (horror-movie-conditioning) they will turn out to be benevolent ones. My personal view is that most societies that are sufficiently advanced are also civil and friendly.

Thank you again Sky! I am definitely not looking for the stereotype Alien/Earthling communication - I am as friendly as I hope they would be.
Great thread - and I will be trying your instructions ASAP.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Added Notes

* The meditation is only an example template. Sometimes its more effective if people come up with their own intuitive way of contact. The whole point is to align consciousness and emotions with ones intent.

* Childlike-wonder and playfulness is better than pressure, expectation or sense of having to achieve something.

* Alternatively you can also have your mind zoom in on ETs/Beings you have already heard or read about....and try to "feel" a member of that ET-race in your nearby presence (if you can feel it, it will happen).

* Before something happens some people are first led to more information on the subject (example: You do the meditation and the next day you find a book on UFOs lying around on a bench)

* It makes sense to write some stuff down because the mind really is capable of erasing entire experiences from memory. If I hadnt written some of my encounters down after they happened it would be as if they never occured.

* If you wholeheartedly embrace the reality of a universe abundant with extraterrestrial life, you will experience evidence of that. Skeptics and Debunkers are then no longer a problem, since youve experienced it with your own eyes.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I agree with your tecnhique although im skeptical of the conclusions.

Since a young age I had many of what would be termed "out of body experiences", all of these during the younger part of my life were involuntary and unstopable.

For an example, when I was, I guess around 26, I went to bed and lay down, immediately I felt the tingling sensation and was "pulled out". By that time I had a technique for pulling myself back, a jerk of the neck (the sleep paralysis of the body stops any other muscle being used, but the neck seems to work).

Anyway, I sat up, a little freaked out by the sudden event. When i lay back down, IMMEDIATELY it happened again. I repeated this seven or eight times, maybe more its hard to recall.

By this time I was completely spooked because I literally felt (anyone whos had an OOBE experience will relate to the genuine sense of reality it has) like I was being tugged from my body at will everytime I lay down. It was instant, not a minute, not even ten seconds, the second I lay down i was out.

Anyway, i got up and went and poured myself a cup of tea (a nice cuppa solves all ills), I stayed up for around an hour or so before finally having calmed enough to return to bed.

When I returned to bed, the second I lay down, it happened again.

Anyway, that sort of explains what I mean by "compulsive" believe me in those days I needed no meditation or even thought, it happened when it wanted to happen and I had no choice in the matter.

Since then, I went through a phase of not having them. I believe simple fear of the experience on that night made me very negative to the whole experience. Anyway in recent years ive used meditation techniques to be able to have these experiences myself.

That being said I have no conslusion that its some form of alien event, or even a real event. It does seem real and ive had many strange and wonderful experiences over the years with varying levels of control.

Anyway, I just see no evidence in it all that its alien related and not just some aspect of my own mind which behaves erratically or in a curious manner. The human mind has plenty untapped depths.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix
I agree with your tecnhique although im skeptical of the conclusions.

Since a young age I had many of what would be termed "out of body experiences", all of these during the younger part of my life were involuntary and unstopable.

For an example, when I was, I guess around 26, I went to bed and lay down, immediately I felt the tingling sensation and was "pulled out". By that time I had a technique for pulling myself back, a jerk of the neck (the sleep paralysis of the body stops any other muscle being used, but the neck seems to work).

Anyway, I sat up, a little freaked out by the sudden event. When i lay back down, IMMEDIATELY it happened again. I repeated this seven or eight times, maybe more its hard to recall.

By this time I was completely spooked because I literally felt (anyone whos had an OOBE experience will relate to the genuine sense of reality it has) like I was being tugged from my body at will everytime I lay down. It was instant, not a minute, not even ten seconds, the second I lay down i was out.

Anyway, i got up and went and poured myself a cup of tea (a nice cuppa solves all ills), I stayed up for around an hour or so before finally having calmed enough to return to bed.

When I returned to bed, the second I lay down, it happened again.

Anyway, that sort of explains what I mean by "compulsive" believe me in those days I needed no meditation or even thought, it happened when it wanted to happen and I had no choice in the matter.

Ive had OOBEs too. They are something different than what Im talking about in this thread though.

Since then, I went through a phase of not having them. I believe simple fear of the experience on that night made me very negative to the whole experience. Anyway in recent years ive used meditation techniques to be able to have these experiences myself.

Thats the reason we often cut-off higher-realm experiences. Good example.

That being said I have no conslusion that its some form of alien event, or even a real event. It does seem real and ive had many strange and wonderful experiences over the years with varying levels of control. Anyway, I just see no evidence in it all that its alien related and not just some aspect of my own mind which behaves erratically or in a curious manner. The human mind has plenty untapped depths.

Im not saying that OOBEs are alien related. Im not saying Meditation is alien related either.

What Im saying in this thread is that you can use Meditation-Techniques in order to align your frequency with that of extraterrestrials in order to communicate with them.

This begins as a subtle, "half-real" experiences limited to dreams, small-coincidences, half-waking-state-experiences, distant sightings of UFOs, etc.

But later it does become physical and very "real" (in the sense we mean "real"): Physical scars, physical flying aircraft right in front of your face, useful and revealing communication with various beings...and so forth.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix

Anyway, I just see no evidence in it all that its alien related and not just some aspect of my own mind which behaves erratically or in a curious manner. The human mind has plenty untapped depths.

Question: While you were going through your OBE - did you feel as though you COULD have gone beyond your boundary and connected with someone/something in another dimension? Or did you just feel as though it was taking place on the same level/dimension as you normally were?

Hope that makes sense.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If any of you try this stuff out, let me know what happened.

One thing I really want to find out is how it works with others.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dhunter

Ive had many experience which if I released my will to remain, lets say, open to other possiblities, I might easily account as alien.

Most recently I had an experience in which I "saw" something. Sounds like an odd thing to call strange right? Well, I saw something in the experience that I couldnt really understand.

I remeber what i saw, but not in the way I remeber anything else. You know when you get an image, a distant memory in your mind, automatically your brain calls forth the associations (a nice day with the family, a birthday, whatever) well in this case I cant. I remeber it but I cant actually reference it, its like a ghost, I focus on it and it always stays just beyond my ability to interact with it.

Whats interesting is that I cant tell you what I saw. I know that sounds bizarre but I just cant, I have no point of reference to describe it. I cant say "it was like this" or "it looked like that" I just cant find a way to describe it to anyone. Its probably the most puzzling thing I experienced.

Youd thing even in general terms I could tell you something right? Bright flashy lights, blobby, wobbly, SOMETHING. But i cant. I cant even find the most basic or primative loose kind of description for it.

I sat up after that event, I remebered it and my brain said to itself, wow that was awesome, that was like......and thats when I hit a wall. Since then and still till now I just cannot even begin to approach a description of it. Really, you would have to experience it to get what im saying as its kind of messed up. Its almost like my I saw something which I couldnt see. Anyway, thats the best description I can give.

Another strange one was appearing in a city. The scene itself wasnt strange, but the emotions attached to it left me a little jolted.

I appeared in the middle of what was like some kind of plaza. There were people, lots of people, it had that futuristic look, the buildings were all frabicated of some kind of greyish metal and glass, no sign of the materials like stone or concrete. Like everything was built from some standard material.

Anyway, as I appeared, every single person stopped and turned and looked right at me. At that moment I got the overpowering sense that I was somewhere I shouldnt be. It was like the movies, when someone walks into some wild bar and the whole scene freezes and everyone looks right at him.

Its hard to say why I found it so odd, but the emotions were really strong. When everyone looked at me I felt like they looked right into me, I knew with absolute certainty I wasnt meant to be there. In the end I panicked and woke myself.

It stands out really because for days afterwards I could shake that feeling of having gone somewhere I really wasnt wanted.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Sky, sorry for what may seem to be a stupid question.. but I'm just curious.

Do you believe that if contact was made with a hostile ET would physical pain/ damages be possible?
Or just mental?

Cause ET's scare the crap out of me (thanks to my love for alien horror movies).
And a negative experience which happened 2 years ago.

Do you think this could be mentally damaging too?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WishForWings

Ive had some good experiences with ETs, and some very bad experiences in my childhood (before I understood what was going on)...not only mentally, but also physically (bruises).

Its really sad that the main way we visualize ETs in science-fiction is as evil, horrible, weird beings. This scares us off ever making contact.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join