It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I attract aliens?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Well I guess I'm glad that everyone but a few looked over my posts. Abductions are not random and yes, as I said earlier there are different variables to factor in however as to highorse I do not know of any alien activity in that sector as of this moment. If there are any ufo sightings or abductions I'd be willing to bet more on government involvment than anything else at this particular time.

Good luck with your findings and always watch what you wish for since either option has nothing to look forward to other than bragging rights. Labrat......

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I live out in a rural area in the northern united states. I 've got the rural part. Just not the southern u.s. part. I am unable to travel to the south, do to not having lots of money and because I am a minor. Some of my relatives live down there though. Perchance I can use a visit to them to my advantage.
I think I may try making some crop circles in one of our fields.
Has anyone else in the northern u.s. seen the blue yellow red star that I mentioned in the south south western sky mid way up. Peace.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313

dbrant: Have you been abducted and if so, would you share some of your story?

No I haven't. I have felt demonic oppression before and I just know that it is not aliens from another planet. These "aliens" are demonic forces at work to deceive and destroy.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
In regards to this thread I would like to add that I myself would LOVE to be abducted even if it meant certain death. In all fairness some people have different aspirations in life and mine has always been to find some sort of truth whether it be dissapointing or not.

People ask why would you want to be abducted and I can personally think of a list of reasons. First of all being abducted would mean that the abductee now has personal proof of something higher than what was originally percieved. Whether or not other people believe this person is irrelevant to those that want to know for themsleves.

Other great reasons to be abducted include: Trying new foods (maybe giving the bio soup a taste) and expanding your cultural horizons on a universal level. Asking questions involving the history of mankind (evolution, god, the future). Trying to figure out how alien technology works and how they managed to get to earth (time travel/lightspeed? etc..)

If i were abducted I would make no effort to resist.. I would give myself freely for experimentation in exchange for an understanding of their goals on earth. If my understanding were to become that Aliens have a hostile and exploitive goal then I would nod my head and ask to be dropped off.

My point is its not important how your treated or how your intestines are treated when youre privilidged enough to find out the bigger truths in life. Knowlege is wealth and meeting aliens would be the lottery for those seeking truth.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
In regards to this thread I would like to add that I myself would LOVE to be abducted even if it meant certain death.

And if it meant certain death by slow torture of diabolical sophistication? Would you still LOVE that?

Other great reasons to be abducted include: Trying new foods (maybe giving the bio soup a taste) and expanding your cultural horizons on a universal level.

I recommend travling to Cambodia. Food there is excellent and inexpensive, and you will certainly expand your cultural horizons. I tried Cambodian bio-soup (made of fresh seafood) and it was delicious. Just Angkor Wat is worth the visit and it certainly looks alien-built. Heck, if you get drunk enough you might imagine you are surrounded by aliens speaking a galactic language knows as Khmer!

I would give myself freely for experimentation in exchange for an understanding of their goals on earth.

"We shall explain our goals on Earth if you give us your right testicle... Ok, thanks. Your testicle looks good. Now, the goal of our visit to your planet is to study testicles."

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
www.metatech.org...

Can't believe real aliens would write so badly. Human, all too human.

(I seem to be quoting Nietzsche a lot on this site for some reason.)

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

more, but I get sick of all the government hacks barging into these threads attempting to halt the exchange of information between sincere members GJqys3XHes everyone think? I may start my own thread on this topic.

I think you are paranoid, friend. I posted a joke (clearly labeled as a joke) but only as a means to try to relate to the poster, because he is coming from such a foreign perception to my own.

I am certainly no government hack. I turned down my NDS scholorship in college precisely because I didn't want to be a caged animal.

I'm just trying to understand the psychology behind the people who want to be abducted. I'd rather be invited on a trip by them, myself.

Anyways, I apologize if my response lead to a chain reinforcement of insulting jokes (including the anti-mexican ones). I don't have any advice for getting abducted. Just be careful.

I should have known better. I posted my brother's sighting on this site, and it was immediately jumped on in a very negative light. Now I've gone and participated in the same thing.

[edit on 20-4-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Ecto,

Thanks for your apology if that's what it was. I am not paranoid, just aggravated all to hell with irrelevant comments made when someone is trying to communicate innermost thoughts. I just think it's rude to do that to someone. It shows lack of empathy, lack of respect, and lack of self-respect.

I've said before that ATS is one of very few outlets that many people have to discuss strange phenomenon and events that are very real to them. Try going into the office and discussing UFO's or ET with co-workers. You can say you went to church and prayed all day to a God that has never been seen and no one will say a word. But mention a UFO and your credibility is down the tubes.

I appreciate this forum and the opportunity I have to communicate regarding unknowns.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
As a skeptic/wanna-be believer I just have a hard time understanding the events that others claim to have happen to them. In the same light I scrutinize my OWN experience as a suspected abductee.

In regards to Ecto...well he jumped on my first real public post about my experience and although I'd like to take it personally, my own skeptisism was echoed in his response. Hurt feelings...perhaps.

Skeptics have opinions too, unfortunately most will sufice to refer to another's mental stability (or inferred instability) as the only "real" explanation.

My own experiences? Well numerous and possibly explainable...still when something isn't right with an explanation you turn to gut instinct.

Gut instinct is what nags me to keep searching and learning.

Although I have conflicting views I try to remain on the fence - it's easier to see both sides that way.

This forum is my first "outing" with my experiences publicly. There really is nowhere else to turn, and what draws me here is the open sharing of opinions and ideas.

Anyway, in support of your ordeal (s) I offer understanding of the need to "know" - I share it too.

Best of luck!

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

...aggravated all to hell with irrelevant comments made when someone is trying to communicate innermost thoughts. I just think it's rude to do that to someone. It shows lack of empathy, lack of respect, and lack of self-respect.

No, friend, it doesn't. It's called feedback. It gives you a clue as to how the rest of humanity relates to your 'innermost thoughts'. They may not sympathize; they may in fact think you an arrant idiot. That's their privilege, so if you're going to make those innermost thoughts of yours public, you'd better steel yourself against the bad eggs and rotten tomatoes. That's the deal in public life, and it isn't going to change just because you'd like it to.

In the real world, all this is well understood. People who go public with their innermost thoughts -- artists, philosophers, entertainers, politicians and other bigheaded folk like that -- know what to expect. But on the Internet, where even mental midgets, certifiable lunatics and hatemongering creeps can find some kind of audience, the deal isn't as clear. So folk who don't understand the price of public notice bounce egregiously up onto the stump and holler, then get all tired and emotional when the inevitable happens.

Dearie dearie me.

If one's innermost thoughts cannot take the heat, it's probably best to remove them from the kitchen. If something is that precious to you, why in the name of Baal and Marduk are you posting it on the Internet?

By the way, I hope you won't think me snide for pointing out that you seem to have comprehensively hijacked this thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I think his entire point (or mine) was that experiencers were being stereotyped into hillbillies, simpletons and nutjobs. It's a falsehood, and no matter how "out there" I find the OP's question to be, it shouldnt be answered with that kind of crap that it was.

Thats not what anyone really expects here, especially considering the forum, and it's rules about ridicule.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I just feel that this desire of some to be abducted will not result in the positive experience they are looking for
The whole reason for people being abducted is that the aliens involved want something from them and are not concerned about giving anything back in return....the positive alien encounters are far outwayed by those that leave trauma in those who have experienced it.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Ecto,

Thanks for your apology if that's what it was. I

Yes, it was an apology. I'm turning up my diplomatic knobs several notches and turning down my bar-stool banter knobs. The latter style just doesn't work on a forum where people can't see my face. I can make a joke and still take someone very seriously, but it never comes across that way on a forum. Lesson learned, and thanks for the response.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
no no noOOoooooooo you do NOT! I repeat DO NOT want to be adducted by aliens... I am sorry, but that is not smart at all!!! Do you want to kill yourself or something?

Alright..first off, ALL greys are bad. That's correct. They do not have any emotional feelings. They live off of our blood and other substances. They work like a bee hive, they are exactly..like insects. They work together like a group of bees...please..if you were to be abducted, they would do the most horrible things you couldn't imagine...

They would stick needles in your private part... in your arms.. they would place their cold webby disgusting clammy cold hand on your forehead and then give you the worst visions of what would happen to this world!

They would probably kill you if they could. Might even put you in a meat locker. Or...they may just eat you. Right then and there...depends what species it is. If it is reptilian, then yes, they would probably eat you. I am not saying all reptilians are bad. I know of the ones..or I mean I have heard of the ones underground who are benevolent. THose are the good ones. Some in the galaxy are alright too...but when it comes to abductions. the aliens that would most likely abduct you, would be

A) Greys

and

B) Procyonians< they are very tall, and muscular, with blonde hair.

PLease for the love of GOD. Don't ever ask for this...please. Save you life. You don't want to be abducted.. unless you want to martryed or have a micro chip monitoring implant in you so that they know where you are.

Don't do it friend...don't do it....

[edit on 21-4-2006 by truthmatters1111]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Some people might want to be abucted by the tall muscular space blonds.

Even if they treat you like crap, someone might want that.

Or for that matter if someone had a different kind of fetish they might want tall muscular reptilians.

Not going to touch on the subject further.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Thank you very much for your warnings and information. But I am afraid that this is something that I must do. I won't live without it. It would be like thinking of the thing that you want more than anything else in the universe, whether it be knowlegde, money, power, love, or any other thing. Then coming so close to it that if you just try a little more, it could be yours, then giving for fear of the concequences. I must not give away my sanity like that. I think it would drive me the rest of the way over the edge.

That being said I will post everything that happens through my attempt to be abducted that I can not explain, and everything that I find interesting.

1) I recently have "aquired a cut in the gums of my mouth on the right side, on the top, on the outside. It feels like one that you would get after going to the dentist and getting tons of shots in the mouth. Although there are many things that can cause this, I simply don't know what did.

2)Another soar spot in my mouth. It is on the left side in thefront on the bottom. It feels less like a cut and more like a bruise.

3)I had another random nose bleed a few days ago. Just sitting in the library at school when my nose started gushing blood. It lasted about 3 mins. This happens sometimes, the last time was alot worse, It was in January. It bled for about 10 min. I was driving home in my car. I filled a cup with about .75 inches of blood. In all of these random nose bleeds it stops immediatley after a thick gob if blood and snot come out, but in all normal nose bleeds, such as contact started ones this doesn't happen.

4) I woke up this morning with dried blood in my nose, but none one my clothes, pillows or blankets.

That is all for now. Peace.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I know how you can attract aliens it's called 5$ an hour

Seriously i have always thought in some cases of abduction the way it is described what if the greys people talk about are really just dudes in some type of gas mask rig and bio suit of some type

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Today (sunday) while I was at work, I suddenly got dizzy. I didn't just stand up fast or anything. I was just standing there. Then everything started turning white, then for a brief second all I could see was white, then my vision returned to normal. Then I got really dizzy, I almost couldn't stand whille leaning on a table. Breathing felt like it was doing nothing. My throat hurt when I breated in like I had just gotten done running. I sat down. My heart was beating extremely fast. I check my pulse while watching the clock. My heart rate was between 150 and 160 beats per minute. It was terrible. I thought I was going to die. I checked my pulse just be touching my hand to my chest, and i was wearing two shirts and a latex glove. This lasted about 4-6 mins. It was at about 4:20-4:40 pm. Then my heart returned to normal all at once. It completely freaked me out.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
To templersstorms, you didn't suffer an abduction of any kind but if the symptoms are that concerning to you, then I'd advice to go see a doctor to get a proper diagnosis.

As for The_Doctor, you're on to something close but that still would not explain the whole phenomenon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join