It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I attract aliens?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by templersstorms1312

Hi there,

As an abductee I can tell you that you cant actually attract aliens to you unless you learn to think and interact at a higher level. You have to understand that we are under constant surveillance and the decision by "them" is based upon how well you can cope as a human being. Its like guessing how to build a cupboard if your not a qualified carpenter.

Aliens wont provide a cure to life, they wont even simplify it. You need to learn how to use the tools in life that you are given before you can move to their way of life. I can tell you with all honesty that unless your ready then they aren't.

I never chose to be taken, that was their call.

I hope i have shed some light on your situation.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Honestly whatever your intentions are it really is simple, No more then this is all you have to do an I honestly mean this.

You are the creator of your own reality, Yes your reality intertwines with others, But you help create their reality just as they do to yours,

Now Simply Project your thoughts, Think about what you want, visualize this, and know that this is what you want, and think about it for a certain amount of time each day, while in a relaxed state of being,

Follow your mind and gut and know that you are in charge.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
Start an aerosol "chum-line"; take fresh decaying heme containing flesh from high-order mammals and brew-up a "light-slurry" with an oxidizer (H2O2) hydrogen-peroxide less than 3% solution USP - placental materials come to mind as both likely and "topical" (LOL) and place it on the window sill in a container with lots of surface area and allow to freely "waft". Leave several new 3 inch wide sable paint/basting brushes nearby and a child's swimming pool with weak lemon juice as a "finger-bowl" for your guests to tidy up in after their meal. Please "video" record all activities and report back if you can.

Thanx for that. I laughed. I cried. Finger-bowl indeed.

But seriously, some good advice might be, be careful what you ask for.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
there are ways to attract attention from aliens. i know of two methods, one is to become telepathic so you can talk to them remotely and arrange a meeting, the other is to wait for years every night with a $6,000 sapphire blue laser pointer that is 300 times brighter than the sun. i can help with the first option; go to this website: my telekinesis my name there is the same as it is here.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kattraxx

Totally agree, unless someone wants to grant Greys or other alien being total access to their mind and implanted memories without them knowing than the best advice is to stay way.

They are deceptive, they can control you and they do lie.

Just some friendly advice

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Be the light. When you are the light you bridge dimensions together creating a line of communication between you and them. But if your vibration tends to be of darkness, or fear you will attract something else. Most likely earthbound entities that are deceased and don't know it, or know it and very capable of decieving you. Contact the white channel wave.

'The soul wants contact with the SOurce that is its main function to get back in line with the one living energy that constructs life throughout.'

You are (the source) you just have to see it, know it and become it.

In a QUANTUM WORLD size doesn't matter.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I must ask why do you want to attract them? It's similar to dating their are goods and bads and you must be willing to accept both really. As an abductee (Apparently) It had it's ups and downs and some way out insane points, their really isn't much to say about becoming the target of Aliens. Run against the stream, go against the flow and stick out like a sore thumb. Those are just a few things I can think of that will more than likely get you targetted by the Aliens in their UFos and the Media!

I would also have to say meditate and relaxation techniques, probably would help. (This isn't a mock sentence, but just me speaking my opinion.)

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Your source or your soul is one thing that they want so its best to completely avoid them. They deceived me, thats why my tune has changed. They did trick me but if they come near me again they are susceptible to alpha brainwave overload, in essence catatonic shock.

The only trick is that you have to think faster than they do which is roughly 10 times faster than normal or 10 images a second for sixty minutes straight is roughly how fast the thought processes have to go to overwhelm them.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I usually show a little leg....

Just kidding.

Seriously the best way I think(I have no proof of this mind you because I haven't tried it) is to go expensive and by a powerful radio transmitter and see what happens.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Heres on better....put a sign out side of the house saying 'manipulate me at your will' and you'll get some space buddies in no time, whether or not they want to party is another matter

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Chances are you'll get the tweeker from down the street though...They steal your stuff then help you look for it...It's almost alien though...Alot of tweekers don't even act as though they are human.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Wonder if they are interested in a garage sale, now that should get some attention, kind of like 24 hour mcdonalds

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Everything here is done through the development of ones soul, look at it as a reaching out program if you didn't experience it, would you be as coy not too listen?

Sometimes outside interferences are entertaining to the souls mind to listen and stay alert.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Yeah but there is a major difference between outside influence and actually contacting/channeling Greys or other alien beings.

Its not only a huge difference but a dangerous one and after my experience I wont ever condone any channeling with any Imperialistic alien race such as the greys.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Be unattractive to human females.

50% of the time, it works EVERY TIME.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The very question that the OP is asking is a dangerous one in anyones hand and indicates that alot of serious consideration has not properly been thought through.

This particular person is trying to gain some contact with a foreign body or group which most people know very little about with only 'they exist' as the reason.

The message is stay away and avoid contact. Dont ask it without any knowledge of who or what is being asked.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

The outside influence is an inside influence making reductions in the speed in which we operate.

One experience with a different personality, no different then what is inside mankind to change you, unless change is what you were really seeking to begin with.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by joshtattoos

Hi and I can totally relate to what you are saying. I have had experience on this subject but I am not going to speak on it publically.

To the OP I have some books at home on how to contact, I cannot recall the author. I checked on Amazon but no luck. Hey I would happily give them to you. I live in LA but they are yours if you want them. At the very least, I will get you the names. I think you can get what you are looking for in a similar but different way..

Cindy

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
Practice meditation... these things can read your aura from other galaxies, dimensions. Build up you auric vibration and they'll come a knockin. they don't pick stupid people. oh yea, quartz crystals can also help to amplify the frequency.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by kronos11]

I completly agree with this. When I use to practise Qi Gong lots of very interesting things happened. A particular exercise is called "Lift Qi up, Pull Qi down" I have moved on from that now to something better IMO however it just might work for you.

Peace!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I've never seen a Ufo or had any interaction with aliens.

Then one evening, when lotus blossom wafted across the
trailer park and the sawgrass moved in the breeze as if it
was a living thing, I was sitting on the step of our home
with Big Moira discussing such questions.

Nylons? chocolates? or even a small porkchop on a length
of string... all these were considered. But when Moira
suggested a rythmic ceremonial dance, something like
the Enchanment Under The Sea dance from my high school
days, well my eyes lit up.

Twenty minutes later, we shuffled around in the park dust with
foil conical hats on our heads and seaweed-like grass skirts made
from strips of plastic fertiliser bags. Moira also wore a Scallop
bra, made from two shell ashtrays for Neptunes.This was to hide
her ample bosom in a classy manner.

The stars shone down and the warm breeze made the small dust
clouds twirl into strange patterns around our feet.
I believe we made a connection that night, with our space brethren.

But we didn't see anything weird.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join