It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish inquisition, Anunaki Reptilians, Immortality, NWO, Etc.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
1. L. Ron Jr. publicly discredited his own father saying

"99% of what my father ever wrote or said about himself is totally untrue."

2. L Ron’s decision desire to make money from the teachings, and regarding Scientology as a business rather than a religion. L. Ron himself was quoted saying.

"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion."

3. His poor son Quinton

Wikipedia
Hubbard had another son in 1954, Quentin Hubbard, who was groomed to one day replace him as the head of the Scientology. However, Quentin was deeply depressed, allegedly because he was gay and his father was homophobic, and wanted to leave Scientology and become a pilot. As Scientology rejects homosexuality as a sexual perversion and views mental health professionals and the drugs they can prescribe as fraudulent and oppressive, Quentin had no avenues available to deal with his depression. Quentin attempted suicide in 1974 and then died in 1976 under mysterious circumstances that might have been a suicide or a murder.

4. Here’s a Wikipedia excerpt about a policy known as Fair Game that L. Ron had instated to battle any opposition to Scientology.

"Fair Game" was introduced by Hubbard, and incites Scientologists to use criminal behavior, deception and exploitation of the legal system to resist "Suppressive Persons", i.e. people or groups that "actively seeks to suppress or damage Scientology or a Scientologist by Suppressive Acts". He defined it "Fair Game" as:
ENEMY — SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.
The Church of Scientology today claims that it has removed those policies from its doctrine and it is no longer in existence, but this claim is just as vigorously contested by its critics.

5. L. Ron was also racist. An excerpt from his journal from a visit to China:

"As a Chinaman can not live up to a thing, he always drags it down. Hence Tsingtau is rather dirty in spite of Japan's efforts to clean things up." and "They smell of all the baths they didnt(sic) take." As well as " The trouble with China is, there are too many chinks here."

6. Spousal abuse reports:

Hubbard later married the girl he claimed to have rescued, Sara Northrup. This marriage was an act of bigamy, as Hubbard had abandoned, but not divorced, his first wife and children as soon as he left the Navy (he divorced his first wife more than a year after he had remarried). Both women allege Hubbard physically abused them. He is also alleged to have once kidnapped Sara's infant, Alexis, taking her to Cuba. Later, he disowned Alexis, claiming she was actually Jack Parsons' child.

He doesn’t seem to me to be immaculate enough for me to think of him as any type of messiah

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
jaguar may i ask your personal background life like what is your father job,are you rich,do you have a girlfriend and what college course are you doing and what job will you do?.I know this is offtopic but i really want to feel the psychology of a 70\30 dna human and oh btw are you a virgin

I'm not a virgin, dad is a dentist, i'm a college student in business- but currently taking a year off because I have an invention im working on and have my own apartment in a small city outside DC, no girlfriend- but looking. If you really want to get into my head ill send you my myspace address via U2U

[edit on 23-4-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Interesting point. If the Eye of Ra were a weapon, it would be interesting that for generations the all seeing eye has been used by the illuminatti. I've heard of research done by a man named Christopher Dunn who believes that the Great Pyramids of Giza were actually power plants. This would bring a whole new understanding to the symbol if the eye on top of the pyramid. Could it be meant to symbolize not only their ever watchful nature, but also a threat not to defy them..

[edit on 7-4-2006 by Rasobasi420]

The OWL is also a symbol as the head turns all the way around. I watched a documentory trying to prove the illuminati are REAL. The presenter never did get to meet any members but there is a building in London said to be one of the bases on earth and when looking at it from a certain angel it was definatly an OWL. It gave me the creeps!

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I always wondered about that. I knew of the owl's connection with Athena goddess of wisdom, and always equated that to the "all knowing and enlightened" aspect of the illuminati. The actual 360 degree view never entered my mind.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike

Originally posted by warthog911
jaguar mike can you throw some light on this new alien race known as the galactic federation.google it and check the site paoweb=updates.Also in the galactic federation article it says that china and india would disclose the truth about aliens but they also want a world govt to be setup but a democratic one not a fascist one.Also searh earthsister posts as she says that she is in contact with the galactic federation which comprises of 219 alien races from 5200 systems across the 5 close galaxies.Dont you think the the galactic federtion can defeat the NWO and the annunaki and their creators.
ps:click my sig and at ats i am known for my reptilian research.

[edit on 8-4-2006 by warthog911]

[edit on 8-4-2006 by warthog911]

Scientology at the upper levels goes deeply into the Galactic Federation to offer insight into what is going on because at this level you need to confront it and handle it. Basically, in the upper levels of Scientology (OT levels), you become freed,
[edit on 10-4-2006 by jaguarmike]

Its ashame that scientology supports CONDITIONING in its search for freedom and bliss by telling women to give birth without medication and without making noise etc! I find this laughable because woman are naturally going to make noises while in labour to help control the pain. It is part of breathing also. The man who came up with this has never given birth obviously. My mother sounded like a COW while giving birth to me, i don't remember it, it hasn't damaged my very BEING in anyway. I have given birth and also sounded like a cow too and my child is very normal and healthy! NEED is an illusion, we need nothing to BE! WE JUST BE!
SCIENTOLOGY should understand this but obviously it has not been grasped no matter how good the intention.

LOVE HAS NO CONDITION. DIVINE LOVE requests or demands nothing. DIVINE LOVE needs NOTHING. HUMANS NEED BECAUSE OF ITS ILLUSIONS, HUMANS CREATE CONDITIONING. YOUR SOUL IS YOUR LAMP. HERE THERE IS NO PRISON, THERE IS FREEDOM WITHOUT CONDITION.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I have read the whole thread in the time it has taken me to listen to 2 albums LOL. Anyway here are my thoughts.

I watched an amazing documentory exploring the giants in the bible and mytology. It was concluded that the giants were the very Aliens described here, the reptiliains from planet Nibru i think its called or planet X. It sent a chill down my spine to be honest. I had never considered it as a real possibility until i watched the programme.

I personally feel we are a genetic development from another Alien being. No evidance has been found to support evolution or genetic inteferance but due to the unexplained mysteries we have not solved in this day and age makes me highly suspicious

Now on a more scientific note.

THE SOURCE/GOD/ALLUAH/DIVINE LOVE

The very beginning of our universe was just a tiny atom full of void and energy. Protons, neutrons, particals, neutrenos where all the very POINT of such energy.

You can not SEE wind yet you feel it! AN ENERGY WITH A WILL TO BECOME MUCH MUCH MORE. AN ENERGY WITH INTELLIGENCE.

It does not think, it does not make commands or demands it does not punish, it does not judge. IT JUST IS...it is merely BEING and OBSERVING and EXPEREINCING. If it was not for this one principle atom that wanted to BE it would still be the very small atom it once was. It would still be something. IT WOULD STILL JUST....BE!

imagine a disco ball, and every single window holds a soul. The disco ball is the source. to expereince its very BEING, those particals, your soul went on a journey to experience all that it can unimaginable experiences to you and I. You life is one tiny tiny tiny part collecting data which will return to that very SOURCE. WHERE YOU WE RE-REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU ARE.

ALL-ONE

Every, energy, human animal plant , alien, planet, rock, everything is the ALL-ONE. Stones have vibrational energy, as stone is alive, planets are alive constantly moving and changing, galexies are alive, solor systems are alive. It all came from that ONE SOURCE.

NEGATIVITY is experienced because you have forgotton who you are!

LIFE. Always looks for survival. It adapts to environments, it moves, flows changes constantly for life has a WILL to BE and carry on BEING.

GOD STUFF

I personnaly call god DIVINE LOVE. God has been mentioned here in this thread a few times.

Q: DOES DIVINE LOVE HAVE A GENDER?
Q; In war, who's side does DIVINE LOVE take? All sides say "God is on my side" Who's side is god really on?
Q: Does divine love hate?
Q; Does dIVINE LOVE punish?
Q; Does DIVINE LOVE make demands, commands? And judge if we do not act in a certain way?
Q; Does DIVINE LOVE reject HOMOSEXUALS?
Q; Does DIVINE LOVE divide, causing hatred leading to violence and death and destruction?
Q; What is so scary about DIVINE LOVE?

We and they are not separate for we a r ALL-ONE. There is no enemy, enemies are a human made illusion.

Q; Belive there are enemies and YOU are your own worst enemy for not seeing beyond illusion.

I agree that we have been here before in our ancient past and nuked ourselves but due to life having a will to survive we are STILL HERE!

THIS IS THE TRUTH

humans have been wired backwards

DIVINE LOVE can not separate itself from itself. THAT VERY POINT OF THE SOURCE, the atom proton etc the very essance of energy can not be rid of. GOD CAN NOT CONDEM ANYONE TO BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY.

WE KNOW WHO AND WHAT WE ARE, your soul is your lamp, your inner highest being, you only have to look inside and just BE!

If it is true that souls are taken to jupitar and are on a prison planet, then it has all bee created delibratly because the SOURCE has creayted this to experiance this. IT IS JUST ANOTHER ADVENTURE, another way for the source to really feel ALIVE and know this! IT IS ALL A GAME. IT IS ANOTHER ILLUSION.

SEE BEYOND THE ILLUSION and you are AL READY A FREE SPIRIT.
HERE THERE IS NO NEED TO DEFEAT THE ENEMY OR TAKE REVENGE.

THERE IS NO ENEMY TO DEFEAT...PART OF THE ILLUSION Conjour up feelings of hatred creates negativity and brings you further away from the TRUTH and enlightenment.

IT DOESN'T MATTER as the end of the day you no how the script ends......YOU RETURN TO SOURCE AND RE-REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE.

ALL-ONE

You see humans create a GOD who gives you free will but stands over you and frowns apon you or judges your action. Then this God gets angry and god help anyone one who gets in the way because he has the power to hurt you or destroy you. Oh yes and he is a he.as in a MAN too! Not only does he have feelings of hate, revenge, he can denounce you and cast you to hell. Yet he says if you are good enough he might let you into heaven if he is in a good mood! Oh it may de3pend on if your in the correct religion, faith, sect or what not though! So SOME are the CHOOSEN ONES but the rest of us are NOTHING, not WORTHY you see.

So now you see that we fight, we can not agree, we have racial hatred and tension. We argue over who is right, we even kill for our belifes. DIVIDE= DESTRUCTION= Death

Our governments tells us. " God told me to go to war" " A Holly war in the name of Alluah"

Oh damm...so are there TWO sources then? I thought there was ONE god or ONE source. Umm okay. So if there is really ONE then which one is right?

Which religion, sect, faith is the right one then?

WE ARE WIRED BACKWARDS BECAUSE we think we are separate from everyone and everything including GOD. INSTEAD OF EMBRACING LIFE, CELEBRATING LIFE, SAVING LIFE, SEEING EVERY OUNCE OF LIFE AS A MIRICLE, A PERFECTION CREATED BY DIVINE LOVE. WE WANT TO DESTROY IT and all things in it. We pollute it, we deprive it, we make it suffer, we kill and destroy it. We prefur materialistic things at the cost of our planet and worse humanity. YES 80% of our brothers and sisters because 20% are unwise, un-educated, have been wired up backwards and like a toddler hasn't learnt to share and shout (MINE) and hits out at anyone that dares to challenge.

Negativity = Satan / Positivity = GOD.

The human created idea of GOD is an illusion, we are destroying our selve over this illusion.

SPIRITUALITY invites you to meet divine love

Tomorrows God is awsom, yesturdays god may as well have been named SATAN who is doing a fantastic job of destroying our world don't you agree

EVERY CHURCH, AND SYNAGOG on this earth is DIVINE LOVES CHURCH FOR DIVINE LOVE, LOVES ALL! DIVINE LOVE DOES NOT SAY ONE IS RIGHT OR ONE IS WRONG. DIVINE LOVE DOESN NOT SET ONE OFF AGAINST THE OTHER.

DIVINE LOVE NEEDS NOTHING, DIVINE LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. A LOVE WITH NO CONDITION

Your soul is your lamp, your soul is your church but you already know this because you are an essance of GOD yourself. I am you, you are me, we are ALL-ONE

Who is a false prophet? The crazy man? The person who dares to question and challenge and thinks outside the box? The person standing at the alter telling you GOD is a NEGATIVE...NEGATIVITY = Satan

WHO ARE YOU REALLY WORSHIPPING?

The MESSIAH is not ONE he is many, all shapes and sizes, male and female. The trumpets are sounding right now! His voice is bigger that way. Many did not hear the first time. Do your hear him now?

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hi...those classes so far have been awesome jaguarmike. I started out the other day and I've learned so much. I wanna do the purification thing but I'm gonna wait a little while. it seems really intense lol...anyway just wanted to give ya a heads up man...hope ur doing okay. laterz.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm so happy you are doing that- me myself, I was doing Purif but I feel like I had too much emotional baggage (reactive mind stuff) to really finish it- I want to do life-repair and i'm probably going to argue a lot so I can do it, I should have just done that in the first place because it's the first step on the bridge. But Purification really is amazing- you start noticing differences immediately. I could see better after the second day and I was becomming more in present time- really good stuff.

And also to that person talking about divine love... yes divine love is awesome, but it won't set you free as a spirit. I don't care if you don't like Scientology for whatever reason, it is the only organization that can free man entirely and make you perfect (or damn near close to it).

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
hey jaguar, good to c u here after a short hiatus. You always have such positive things to say so its interesting to read your posts too. Yeah, Scientology is awesome. I really am enjoying it and learning alot. Everyone so far has been really kind and down-to-earth. No one has that "holier-than-thou" attitude that I've seen a million times before in other churches. Anyway, so u couldn't finish Purif? Is that what u meant? I'm still taking those first courses before the bridge even starts lol but I am learning soooo much from them that I don't mind. Its so soul-based that it seems to really get at the heart of the problem. Its not like something where they just tell you "Give us money, we'll pray for you, and off you go". Its more deep and stuff....really neat. Anyways....I don't wanna ramble on. See ya.

[edit on 27-4-2006 by L1ghtSeekeR]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I never bought the whole Nibiru story. If aliens came here for gold they could build machines like bulldozers, etc and get it far easier and faster than genetically engineering a whole race and training them to get the gold. He claims our fingernails were designed to dig gold out of the ground... I guess he never tried digging with his fingernails as a kid. It HURTS and you rip up your nails lol.

There is also the fact that they could simply transmute other elements into gold. WE have had the ability to do this since the 60's with colliders but it's wicked expensive, so we don't. If our civilization depended on us making it we would though. It's a hell of a lot easier than traveling to another planet, creating a new species, and training that species to dig gold by hand for you.

I think there are aliens around and we don't know the half of what lies in our history, but the Nibiru story never held much credit to me.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snap
I never bought the whole Nibiru story. If aliens came here for gold they could build machines like bulldozers, etc and get it far easier and faster than genetically engineering

I havent read the whole story on Nibiru, (not shure if this has anything to do with it) but ive always wanted to know; why humans are soo fanatical over gold? ever since the begining of mankind its been a precious and costly mineral, really the only thing its ever been used for is decoration. Any ideas?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
So I guess truth is what you make of it. At the end of the day, none of the theories that have tried to explain the most meaningful aspects of our existence have been proven on a large social scale so its really up to the individual to decide what he or she wants to believe. I tend to think the existence of aliens is likely as there are more questions than answers when it comes to the traditional "truths" of creation and evolution. So in our personal search for truth, its important that we push ahead with confidence and not feel controlled by the skeptical power of the crowd.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
I'm so happy you are doing that- me myself, I was doing Purif but I feel like I had too much emotional baggage (reactive mind stuff) to really finish it- I want to do life-repair and i'm probably going to argue a lot so I can do it, I should have just done that in the first place because it's the first step on the bridge. But Purification really is amazing- you start noticing differences immediately. I could see better after the second day and I was becomming more in present time- really good stuff.

And also to that person talking about divine love... yes divine love is awesome, but it won't set you free as a spirit. I don't care if you don't like Scientology for whatever reason, it is the only organization that can free man entirely and make you perfect (or damn near close to it).

Yes it will, there is no right or wrong there just IS. See this is a perfect example of RELIGION being a DIVIDE. NOTHING IS SEPARATE.

You saying NOTHING ELSE WILL SET YOUR SPIRIT FREE means you think your RELIGION or BELIFE is RIGHT you are saying that I AM WRONG.

This is a false illusion you are setting yourself up in i am afraid. Every one has valid point's in their belifes. If we took those out of every RELIGION the world will have NATURAL PEACE AND HORMONY.

Do you know why we don't have it now?

Because people think they are right and others are wrong, they think they are better than anyone else or know better but we are ALL-ONE and the same. The queen will be no better than you when you have both passed on. She is no higher or better than you now!

I HAVE ALREADY EXPERIANCED SPIRITUAL FREEDOM AND BLISS IN IT'S HIGHEST FORM. I have been to the spirit world already and i am VERY ALIVE.
I did not need SCIENTOLOGY to do this. I DID NOT NEED anything at all. Need something is an illusion of a very human kind.

GET PASSED YOU false belife for needing anything. YOUR SOUL IS THE LAMP THAT LIGHTS UP THE WAY. You need no church or religion for this. Have your religion and faith, but you do not NEED IT. Look within. This was the message of christ, and this is the returning message of christ by many people today re-affirming what he taught.

I am glad you have found your spiritual vocation, but remember DIVINE LOVE DOES NOT JUDGE. There is no right or wrong way. DIVINE LOVE PLACES NO CONDITION. Scientology are CONDITIONING your belife that everyone else must be wrong.

I suggest you learn about levitation, I wounder if any scientologists have achieved this like certain monks and nuns. This is not fantasy it is FACT.
You are in danger of closing your mind to what you know already! But as you have free choice that's up to you. I know you mean well X

Love and peace. WE ARE ALL-ONE X

link   
Does scientology teach about these ET's taking your soul to jupiter? If not where has the idea come from?

link   
Nibru is also known as Xena or UB313. It is 5% bigger than pluto astrologers have recently discovered. It reflects 86% of light falling onto it so it is as bright as snow freshly laid.

New scientist addition 22nd April o6 pg 7X

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel
Nibru is also known as Xena or UB313. It is 5% bigger than pluto astrologers have recently discovered. It reflects 86% of light falling onto it so it is as bright as snow freshly laid.

New scientist addition 22nd April o6 pg 7X

nibiru is supposed to be 3 times the size of earth from what i have researched and according to the bible codes sedna is a moon of nibiru

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel
Do you know why we don't have it now?

Because people think they are right and others are wrong, they think they are better than anyone else or know better but we are ALL-ONE and the same.

Scientology are CONDITIONING your belife that everyone else must be wrong.

You are in danger of closing your mind to what you know already!

Its ironic that in the same sentence where you said people think they're right, you went on to say how the truth is that we're all one, implying that you're right.

Also, in the "Scientology is conditioning...." and the "you're in danger..." part, right there you are practicing the same kind of judgement that your so called epiphany of divine love negates.

So at then end of the day....truth is what you make of it.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I think the message is that any teachings that denegrate anyone as being less than "special" for any reason causes a rift between people. This rift is what leads to most of the worlds violence. There may be an irony in condemning this because it could cause a rift between the condemner and the condemnee, but it's true none the less.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
I think the message is that any teachings that denegrate anyone as being less than "special" for any reason causes a rift between people. This rift is what leads to most of the worlds violence. There may be an irony in condemning this because it could cause a rift between the condemner and the condemnee, but it's true none the less.

It is true. We are all special and unique. But how we go about realizing that is different for us all. So that's why I like to "live and let live". Every form of spirituality raises awareness about this facet of life. Therefore, it is difficult to argue over which one is right. As they say "If the shoe fits, wear it". Does that mean we will all transcend the human drama? No...I don't think so. But then again, that's what makes us all unique isn't it?

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I agree L1ght. It's impossible to argue over which one is right. I disagree that every form of spirituality raises awareness of this facet of existence. I don't think that one can gain awareness of one's own spirituality if one rely's on another's awareness of their spirituality. That is where the rift is formed. You can't take someone's word on spirituality. It's even tougher when one takes classes on spirituality, without the critically thinking about what is being tought.

For example; If I was a starving child in Africa, and I was told that Jesus was my savior. Would I believe that person? Why should I?

If that person said I will give you food if you believe that Christ is the savior, would I believe then? I might say I did to get the food, but honestly not.

If I was feeling depressed, and someone offered me the answers to get rid of that depression, would I believe them? Probably not because how would I know that they had the answers?

If I were so depressed that no answers were in sight, and I was hopelessly looking for the answer would I believe the first person to give me an answer? If it meant that I didn't feel the way I did, I may believe anything that I was told to get the good feelings back. And I would most likely feel good. Not because I was given the answer, but because I believed that what I was given was the answer.

The human mind is a wonderful thing. Given enough time and practice anyone can become a greater being on their own, without the need for someone to give them "answers".

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join