It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish inquisition, Anunaki Reptilians, Immortality, NWO, Etc.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
*Removed drug reference*I had a very spiritual experience that led me to read some of the most interesting books I've ever read The Bhagivad Ghita.I think some things here in the world were put here for a reason. Just not the Kool Aid

[edit on 2-5-2006 by sanctum]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
he's close,however Scientology is part of cultivation

so the question is..does cultivation leads to the real elevation of the mind?

or are you in fact corrupting your mind?? and leading your spirit into the evil side??

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
This has been something I have worried about in the past confronting numerous ideas I have had... although I would rather make up my mind after I am OT. In my eyes, the pros outweigh the cons by so much it is beyond reason to not obtain what is available to us.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
I had a very spiritual experience that led me to read some of the most interesting books I've ever read The Bhagivad Ghita.I think some things here in the world were put here for a reason. Just not the Kool Aid

*Removed drug reference*

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I'm not a hippy personally.*Removed drug reference*No doubt the connection was made by people who have a stake in keeping people in a narrow mindset.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Can we please stay on topic, and drop the drug references.

Thank you.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Sorry, at this point I've lost track of what the topic was. So, to get back on topic:

1. We are all possessed by 212 evil alien ghosts.
2. These ghosts are brainwashed on the planet Jupiter by the minions of Emperor Xenu
3. THe ghosts are deposited off the coast of California to possess the world.
4. The only way to rid yourself of these ghosts is by sending $99.95 to The Church of Scientology, so you can buy their latest book. If you don't have the money, it's okay because you can work off your debt through indentured servitude.

It's a good thing we stopped talking about things that are poisoning the minds of young people huh?

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
Can we please stay on topic, and drop the drug references.

Thank you.

Sorry sanctum I didn't know we couldn't use drug references. I am new here.
[edit on 2-5-2006 by L1ghtSeekeR]

[edit on 2-5-2006 by L1ghtSeekeR]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

4. The only way to rid yourself of these ghosts is by sending $99.95 to The Church of Scientology, so you can buy their latest book.

I am a Scientologist and I've never heard anyone tell me to pay $99.95 so I can get rid of 212 alien ghosts. You tend to generalize things according to how you think. If you don't like the religion, that's fine. You have the right to your own opinion. Just don't get upset because others find spirituality through natural means, without artificial substances.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Yeah, talking of *removed drug reference*. I remember the time when me and my mate *removed drug reference* and then *removed drug reference*. When we woke up there were these 2 naked ladies and a huge labrador in the room and *removed drug reference* so we *removed drug reference* and the next thing you know *removed drug reference* snake attack! *removed drug reference* and I was in a Mexican bar with only one kidney left and 30% vision in my left eye. Great time overall, but I promised myself I would never *removed drug reference*, especially if CNN were filming it.

Sorry, but this whole thread is starting to look like one of those letters you see sent by soldiers in war zones and the censors only leave about 3 words intact, so it makes no sense. Not that it made much sense before.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by L1ghtSeekeR
I am a Scientologist and I've never heard anyone tell me to pay $99.95 so I can get rid of 212 alien ghosts. You tend to generalize things according to how you think. If you don't like the religion, that's fine. You have the right to your own opinion. Just don't get upset because others find spirituality through natural means, without artificial substances.

I never said anything about needing artificial substances to attain spiritual enlightenment. I was just citing personal experience. (lets drop that one before we get in trouble)
As for not being asked for money yet:
How long have you been a scientologist? Maybe they haven't gotten you hooked yet. There is an old business technique called the Bait and Switch. They grab you with the goods, they play up it's greatness, then they give you something you weren't expecting, like the answers in an expensive book series.
www.scientology.org...

YES, I’m interested in finding out how Scientology religious services can help me better my:

Communication
Read the book Dianetics 55! to improve your ability to communicate. Click here to order.

Relationships
Read the Scientology Handbook. Click here to order.

Children
Read the Scientology Handbook. Click here to order.

Drug-Free lives
Read the book Clear Body, Clear Mind. Click here to order.

Ability to study and learn
Read the Technology of Study chapter of the Scientology Handbook. Click here to order.....

There are more, but I think I made my point here.

I tend to be weary of sales gimicks, especially in religion.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
This has been something I have worried about in the past confronting numerous ideas I have had... although I would rather make up my mind after I am OT. In my eyes, the pros outweigh the cons by so much it is beyond reason to not obtain what is available to us.

im not saying you did wrong by taking that path! but i consider this as the very last option!
there's no use going corrupt when there is a wright way,you say that is the only way,for you i hope it is (since you already in it) but maybe once becoming an OT,it'll be too late!
for me,
i would feel completely unconfortable being arround these *enlightened cultivaters*

how would i react? would i bring it up? i dont know!..would you? would they treat you diffrently? or just deceive you with lies?

good luck with everything!

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSensesBeyond

Originally posted by jaguarmike

im not saying you did wrong by taking that path! but i consider this as the very last option!
there's no use going corrupt when there is a wright way,you say that is the only way,for you i hope it is (since you already in it) but maybe once becoming an OT,it'll be too late!
for me,
i would feel completely unconfortable being arround these *enlightened cultivaters*

how would i react? would i bring it up? i dont know!..would you? would they treat you diffrently? or just deceive you with lies?

good luck with everything!

I've met around 7 and I am good friends with one, which is pretty cool to say the least. Amazing people.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
scientology in my opinion is a load of horse manure. I mean yeah ive heard the thing that "we are all possessed by a buncha aliens and whatever" and like they hook themselves up to some machine and pump what is it, electricity? through themselves.

True story:

I was in the local dollar store near my house buyin some cheap hangers for my mom, because she needed some. There was this freaky little old guy in front of us in ragged clothes and a cart full of blank video tapes he was buying. He turns around, bloodshot eyes, stares us straight in the face with his eyes wide, says, "Scientology" and turned and left.

The central practice of Scientology is "auditing" (from the Latin word audire,"to listen"), which is one-on-one communication with a trained Scientology counselor or "auditor". The auditor follows an exact procedure toward rehabilitating the human spirit. Most auditing uses an E-meter, a device that measures very small changes in electrical resistance through the human body when a person is holding onto tin cans and a small current is passed through them.

The auditing process is intended to help the practitioner (referred to as a preclear or PC) to unburden himself or herself of specific traumatic incidents, prior ethical transgressions and bad decisions, which are said to collectively restrict the preclear from achieving his or her goals and lead to the development of a "reactive mind". The auditor asks the preclear to respond to a list of questions which are designed for specific purposes and given to the preclear in a strictly regulated way. Auditing requires that the preclear be a willing and interested participant who understands the questions, and the process goes more smoothly when he or she understands what is going on. Per Church policy, auditors are trained not to "evaluate for" their preclears; i.e., they are forbidden from suggesting, interpreting, degrading or invalidating the preclear's answers. The E-meter is used to help locate an area of concern.

Scientologists have claimed benefits from auditing including improved IQ, improved ability to communicate, enhanced memory, alleviated dyslexia and attention deficit problems, and improved relaxation; however, no scientific studies have verified these claims.

quoted from

Wikipedia.org

And how much do you think it costs to do that^^?

Oh and they also believe you need to give birth silently. When your wife is giving birth to a child that is 8lb's 3 oz(my cousin), how in the heck can that person be silent? I mean c'mon, think about it!

"Scientology respects all religions. Scientology does not conflict with other religions or other religious practices."

Well I'm Catholic and most of the priests I know dont go shocking me with electrical current to make me more holy, its called Reconciliation...

In May 2001, the Russian Orthodox Church[19] criticized Scientology along with Jehovah's Witnesses, Unificationists and Mormons.
They really get along with socilogy huh? no conflict there whatsover

Many members of the Roman Catholic Church reject Scientology, because of the CoS's views on Jesus, and believe Scientology to be a form of gnosticism.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
and there's more:

Scientology's harassment and litigious actions against its critics and enemies.
Some critics charge Scientology with being a cult of personality, with much emphasis placed on the alleged accomplishments of its founder.
Scientologists claim that government files, such as those from the FBI, are loaded with forgeries and other false documents detrimental to Scientology, but have never substantiated this accusation.
Unexplained deaths of Scientologists, most notably Lisa McPherson, allegedly due to mistreatment by other members.
Scientology's disconnection policy, in which members are encouraged to cut off all contact with friends or family members critical of the Church.[29]
Criminal activities by Scientologists, both those committed for personal benefit (Reed Slatkin, Gabriel Williams, and others) and those committed on behalf of the Church and directed by Church officials (Operation Snow White, Operation Freakout, Fair Game, and others).
Claims of brainwashing and mind control.
Use of high-pressure sales tactics to obtain money from members.
Lobbying search engines such as Google and Yahoo to omit any webpages that are critical of Scientology from their search engines (and in Google's case, AdSense), or at least the first few search pages (now however, a search for Scientology on Google and Yahoo brings up the Wikipedia page, with both critical and official Scientology websites).
Differing accounts of L. Ron Hubbard's life, in particular accounts of Hubbard discussing his intent to start a religion for profit. [11]
This last criticism is referenced, among other places, in a May 1980 Reader's Digest article, which quotes Hubbard, "If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion."

That last one sounds really suspicious huh? and Reader's Digest is a reliable source too.
Here's the worst!:

Price of Scientology

Wow, its REALLY pricy for a religion that wants to HELP people...

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
My mother is 5' tall, and always was. When I was born I was 10 pounds 8 ounces.

Unless she was doped out of her mind, it wouldn't be possible for her to give a silent birth. The wasy I figure it, it's just another means for Scientology to control its people.

If you can't give a silent birth, you obviously didn't learn the true way of scientology.

From the official Scientology website
This is a principle of Dianetics and to fully understand why, read the book Dianetics the Modern Science of Mental Health, by L. Ron Hubbard.

The entire religion is a sales gimick.

Edit: Wow, I could buy a house for the cost of enlightenment
I bet Sidhartha Guatama paid an arm and a leg to become Buddha.

[edit on 2-5-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PennKen2009

Well I'm Catholic and most of the priests I know dont go shocking me with electrical current to make me more holy, its called Reconciliation...

Most Scientologists don't go around molesting little boys.

Wow, its REALLY pricy for a religion that wants to HELP people...

And the 10% percent of your income that Christianity demands isn't pricey?

If you can't give a silent birth, you obviously didn't learn the true way of scientology.

Another classic hyperbole from Rasobasi420.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by L1ghtSeekeR

Most Scientologists don't go around molesting little boys.

That was AWESOME. nice one L1ght

Originally psted by L1ghtseeker

Another classic hyperbole from Rasobasi420.

I did mean it as an exageration, but not much of one. Every time a dirty thought goes running through a devout catholic mind they have to go confess. It's roughly the same thing with a devout Scientologist. If someone doesn't follow the rule of silent birth, if they are devout, they would probably read specific passages in dianetics and say 10 "Hail L. Rons"

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
[edit on 2-5-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I love Suppressives because they are so easy to spot and are so weak. Anyway, while you bash Scientology and WE get freed, you can go get bombed by the Annunaki when they come back in 2012 and I won't care.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join