It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish inquisition, Anunaki Reptilians, Immortality, NWO, Etc.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
A completly strange question :

The animals , where did they come from ? Where they here on the earth when we got here ?

Also I would like to say that we humans have 99 % ( I will find a source ) dna from the apes and 1 % unknown dna , could this be the Anunaki `s Dna ?

I will try not to make fun of your religion jaguar , Scientology , but I can assure you that the buddhist monks masters has a "little" higher state of mind than the rulers of scientology.

[edit on 16-4-2006 by gamerman]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Hi. I am a new user here and would just like add some positive feedback to things jaguarmike has said. I am not an expert in the area of aliens/reptoids/galaxies but in my search for truth I came upon a freemason who told me some things (and they strongly coincide with the things jaguarmike said). These are the 5 major things he said:

1. "When you become a Mason they tell you the secret of life and it puts everything into perspective. If people knew it, they would go crazy. You can find it in the library."

2. "There is life outside of this planet, other than human beings. We are not alone."

3. "The symbolism on the dollar bill has a lot of meaning."

4. "There is a reason why commercials are 60 seconds long." (He was talking about mind control and how they use television commercials with a lot of flashing lights to induce mild states of hypnosis.)

5. "The Spaniards run the show."

To me it seemed like he disliked the idea of complete freedom. He thought people should not be allowed to say certain things. Especially people who have mass influence like rock stars or politicians and radio hosts. Other than that he was a normal guy who smoked cigarettes and worked as a bio-technologist, oddly enough.

Just wanted to add my 2 cents. Especially as it relates to what jaguarmike has been saying all along.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by L1ghtSeekeR
Hi. I am a new user here and would just like add some positive feedback to things jaguarmike has said. I am not an expert in the area of aliens/reptoids/galaxies but in my search for truth I came upon a freemason who told me some things (and they strongly coincide with the things jaguarmike said). These are the 5 major things he said:

1. "When you become a Mason they tell you the secret of life and it puts everything into perspective. If people knew it, they would go crazy. You can find it in the library."

2. "There is life outside of this planet, other than human beings. We are not alone."

3. "The symbolism on the dollar bill has a lot of meaning."

4. "There is a reason why commercials are 60 seconds long." (He was talking about mind control and how they use television commercials with a lot of flashing lights to induce mild states of hypnosis.)

5. "The Spaniards run the show."

To me it seemed like he disliked the idea of complete freedom. He thought people should not be allowed to say certain things. Especially people who have mass influence like rock stars or politicians and radio hosts. Other than that he was a normal guy who smoked cigarettes and worked as a bio-technologist, oddly enough.

Just wanted to add my 2 cents. Especially as it relates to what jaguarmike has been saying all along.

I like what you have to say because it is completely on path with the truth, but not the complete truth. Where I want to broaden your horizon is when you mention Freemasons being told secrets of the universe that would make the majority of people go crazy... on the right path, but their version is misconstrewed. Freemasons are basically the exact opposite of Scientology. We believe in goodness, they believe in evil. We outnumber them, they control more of the world currently. The tables will turn eventually, and we will try to sway them to become good if they are able. I myself sometimes can become swayed by these types, as many of us probably do occasionally. They are the spreader of lies, and they only are happy when people are dying. They are scared beings to the core, and feel pained when others do better than them. These types are the enemy of mankind... and they make-up Freemasons, which is basically part of the umbrella of the Illuminati.

Someone mentioned animals- and if they were here before us. Yes, and they were a form of imprisoned souls. So if you think you were a Tiger in a past life or w/e, you might have been. I actually sometimes laugh even though I shouldn't because i've come across some people that I just KNOW must have been an animal in another life. Ever hear that joke about lawyers either going to hell or being born into a skunk in the next life? All jokes come from truth.

To give you guys more info on where my head is at:

What I am telling all of you here, has created a lot of you to go wacko. You bash Scientology, you say how the G.F. is a good thing, you say buddhist monks can reach enlightenment (not as much as us), you say all sorts of things... that's going completely wacko. You don't even know how messedup the truth can make someone, and I seriously hope me telling you all of this doesn't do damage. We have been repeating the same garbage for trillions of years. We have all lived countless lives. When you confront the truth it is going to make you nuts... which is why Freemasons are selected and it is so hard for them mentally as well.

Someone mentioned the vitamin D theory regarding reptilian roots... no, I look completely normal. I look sort of like Richard from Rammstein but not really. That intensity, is what I look like. That intensity, is not normal. If you want to put a stop to the NWO, and the G.F., you need to become an OT (operating thetan). This is the only way for you to reach spiritual and personal bliss. The 20% of people on here can bash Scientology all you want, but when you die one day and get your soul (im sick of calling it a soul, its called a Thetan) the joke will be on you- and it will be a joke I won't be able to laugh at.

On another note, this thread has been going for quite some time, and I make some pretty outrageous far-fetched claims in the eyes of the average person. Most of you are not average. You think outside of the box, question, demand proof, and demand goodness. Keep that up, and you will find your answers.

[edit on 17-4-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
All this stuff seems to be very interesting, even though there is no real proof to these theories...anyone who can recommend some credible books or websites on this subject? I know Zecharia Sitchin's Earth Chronicles series are a good source of information

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   

You bash Scientology, you say how the G.F. is a good thing, you say buddhist monks can reach enlightenment (not as much as us), you say all sorts of things... that's going completely wacko. You don't even know how messedup the truth can make someone, and I seriously hope me telling you all of this doesn't do damage. We have been repeating the same garbage for trillions of years. We have all lived countless lives. When you confront the truth it is going to make you nuts... which is why Freemasons are selected and it is so hard for them mentally as well.

Just want to know how you are so sure that you Scientologist can reach a higher level of the mind than a buddhist monk ? The buddhist monk do not relie on all the material things in life , they have mostly complete silence under their time of being a monk. And they treat everybody equally and have balanced chakra state.

Anyway I do not know much about Scientology , to be honset I just read a bit on wikipedia(not a good site
) and seen an episode from Southpark when they had the topic Scientology....

And that meter they test you with , is that the real thing
?

[edit on 17-4-2006 by gamerman]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
You can't just reach enlightenment by saying you do.

Here's a list of enlightened Scientologists:

John Travolta
Tom Cruise
Haywood Nelson (From What's Happenin')
Juliet Lewis (played the mentally deficient girl in.....everything)
Kirstie Alley
Corin Nemic (Parker Lewis)

If these people are enlightened, then I'm the freakin' Dalai Lama

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
You can't just reach enlightenment by saying you do.

Here's a list of enlightened Scientologists:

John Travolta
Tom Cruise
Haywood Nelson (From What's Happenin')
Juliet Lewis (played the mentally deficient girl in.....everything)
Kirstie Alley
Corin Nemic (Parker Lewis)

If these people are enlightened, then I'm the freakin' Dalai Lama

haha... maybe. Like I said, we've lived countless lives before. Educate yourself before you bash. There are evil people on this planet, about 2 and 1/2 percent of the world. These people influence 20% of the population to some degree. The 2 1/2% (evil people) don't want you to reach spiritual enlightenment, and hate social betterment. These are the same characters that make up the Illuminati. These are the same characters that make up the NWO. These are the same characters that make up the Freemasons. These are the same character traits that make up the G.F. They are the masters of lies, and will lie to keep you enslaved at all costs-including on the media, on the internet, and in daily life. This evil trait, is the cause of all our problems to some degree. If you want to rise above this, take responsibility, even if its a small step. If we all do a little it will make a HUGE impact. Be constantly rolling, don't stop.

Like i've said many times before... i'm throwing stuff out there, disseminating information. You either take it, or leave it. You're all in, or you're all out. Truth is truth. You can't do truth half-ass. Best of luck again.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by gamerman

You bash Scientology, you say how the G.F. is a good thing, you say buddhist monks can reach enlightenment (not as much as us), you say all sorts of things... that's going completely wacko. You don't even know how messedup the truth can make someone, and I seriously hope me telling you all of this doesn't do damage. We have been repeating the same garbage for trillions of years. We have all lived countless lives. When you confront the truth it is going to make you nuts... which is why Freemasons are selected and it is so hard for them mentally as well.

Just want to know how you are so sure that you Scientologist can reach a higher level of the mind than a buddhist monk ? The buddhist monk do not relie on all the material things in life , they have mostly complete silence under their time of being a monk. And they treat everybody equally and have balanced chakra state.

Anyway I do not know much about Scientology , to be honset I just read a bit on wikipedia(not a good site
) and seen an episode from Southpark when they had the topic Scientology....

And that meter they test you with , is that the real thing
?

Quite simply... because L. Ron Hubbard was Buddha. Buddha supposadly came here from some alien planet, crash landed, died, and then took a baby-body and then unknowingly to his real origins, created such a strong movement and this movement was known to the world as Buddhism. L. Ron never outright said this, but he obviously hinted to it in a few of his lectures later on down the road once he discovered how to do past-life auditing (I hope all of my stories are coming together now and you have payed close attention). Scientology is the strongest form of Buddhism, and will let you do anything. I always find it funny when the badass people (or wannabe badass) bash it because they don't know how powerful they could be if they learned the material. Hitler set out to find out about Buddhism and to find a method of twisting it for evil, and succeeded on some degrees with his expeditions to the himalayas. The good news, is in Scientology it is impossible to learn the material and apply it and succeed if you are a TRULY bad person (2 1/2%). We can spot bad people a mile away and the tech. LRH developed technology does not lie. Scientology is basically Buddhism on steroids- and this answers your question to some degree, but I don't want to spread incomplete information because that really confuses people so go to a Scientology Church or Ideal Org for more information- I promise you it'll let you seriously be able to do anything. Want a Ferrari? You'll get one. Want the girl? You'll find out how to do it. Want to reconcile with family members? It'll happen. Want to become happy all the time while still retaining your ability to show anger when necessary (which is basically showing appropriate emotion)? You'll be able to. Want to help others? You can do it. Want immortality? You can do it.

I basically just listed what I strive for everyday... and like I said, i'm doing preeeeeeeetty damn well for myself.

I heard back in the day the FBI actually kicked down the doors because they wanted to gain information on the reactive mind to be able to sway people's opinions... that's heavy stuff and to my knowledge that is public record, and if it isn't... forget I said it

But to get back on topic... if we don't do something, we are screwed. It is best to handle one problem at a time if you can't handle it all (IM having a huge problem really trying to handle it all.. I mean this is heavy stuff to even me). Our main problem now is the NWO. Then after that is handled, then you can focus on tackling the Annunaki. Then after that is handled, then you can focus on handling the G.F. (which will be the hardest battle).

Any more questions I can answer?

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Personally, what makes the most sense to me is that Scientology exists to divert the attention of the people who have almost got the idea. It is based on roughly on ancient teachings of the Vedas, but with a sci-fi twist to get you hooked. Wouldn't it make sense that if there was a new age movement bringing people together, to create a religion similar, but fundamentally different, from what everyone was heading towards.

Spend money on our religion to attain enlightenment. If you go anywhere else, you will remain possessed by the 212 alien ghosts.

That aside, I think it's necessary to gain enlightenment. This isn't something that money can buy. This isn't something you need to read about, or gain others opinions on how to do it. It's something that needs to be found for oneself.

Quite simply... because L. Ron Hubbard was Buddha. Buddha supposadly came here from some alien planet, crash landed, died, and then took a baby-body and then unknowingly to his real origins, created such a strong movement and this movement was known to the world as Buddhism. L. Ron never outright said this, but he obviously hinted to it in a few of his lectures later on down the road once he discovered how to do past-life auditing

And what a load of BS that is. Why would a reincarnated Buddha create a religion around himself? That goes starkly against the teachings of Buddhism. Buddhism on Steroids as you call it isn't Buddhism.

[edit on 17-4-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
jaguar mike you do realise that scientology and buddhism come directly from hinduism.All this salvation,karma,past lives,yoga and medtitation comes from hinduism.So my question is how the hell the vedas has soo much info and who the the hindu gods aka ram,krishna,bhrama,shiva?
ps:do reply my pm

and btw also check this thread,its about anciet advace civ
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Because everything is repeated. EVERYTHING. There is not an occurance on Earth that hasn't happened before, and that won't happen again (unless we stop it). I will explain in my next post more... but this goes from milkshakes to Colt M4-Carbines... it has all existed before. When we are being brainwashed on jupitor we are shown pictures to confuse us and the pictures are random and of different eras of alien planets. This is the reason humanity on Earth is so frantic and obsessed to create new things. I myself even totally love this charge I get when i'm creating stuff and patenting new ideas (I have 2).

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Okay Jaguar,
Other than Scientology, is there any evidence of spiritual brainwashing on Jupiter? I don't remember any of it. Why Jupiter? Should I pay to learn how to be enlightened?

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
If you want Scientology to keep working despite 20% of the world being against it, yes you need to pay for spiritual enlightenment. We work off of exchange via monetary sources. Do you really have to pay your landlord for humane shelter? Do you really have to pay domino's for delivering your food? Do you really have to pay for our government to protect you via fighting bad guys by paying taxes? Do you really have to donate money to your church in the basket? Do you really have to pay for psychiatry appointments? Do you really have to pay for the Doctor's visit?

The answer is yes to all of these. You see my point?

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Jaguarmike,

What do Scientologists think about partaking of natural substances like marijuana in moderate doses? Are they teetotalers? Did L. Ron Hubbard have any connection with UFO's? Your post sparks my curiosity about Scientology. Is there a website you would recommend? Thanks

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
Jaguarmike,

What do Scientologists think about partaking of natural substances like marijuana in moderate doses? Are they teetotalers? Did L. Ron Hubbard have any connection with UFO's? Your post sparks my curiosity about Scientology. Is there a website you would recommend? Thanks

I am a Scientologist as of 18 years old and freshman/sophomore year of high school I did smoke pot on the weekends a lot (back when I was 16 or so). I'm 19 now, and getting rid of the effects of it. The interesting thing about it is that it temporarily frees you from your reactive mind. This is why you feel so awesome- imagine feeling that awesome all the time except not dopey and without random side effects... it is all possible. Unfortunately, drug use in Scientology is heavily frowned upon. Not because you'll go to "hell" or "it's evil" but because it will mess around with your reactive mind and cause a person to become abberated. Even if you don't recognize the harmful side-effects, they are there, and very gradual. I can totally understand some people that say it is an experience or it makes their art have more depth... but I offer any one of these people the Clear challenge... smoke pot one more time and draw the best artwork you've ever done. Then go get auditing, do purification program, etc and become Clear (free of reactive mind) and go produce artwork. I guarantee it will have even more depth.

As for alcohol, it is not banned, but alcoholism is frowned upon for obvious reasons. Cigarettes are not banned, and a lot of Scientologists smoke- i'd say about the same percentage as the military.

From what I have read from LRH, when it becomes a problem and puts you in a non-survival situation, it is bad and don't do it. (Scientology is based upon pro-survival and non-survival... it is really just sanity at it's best)

As to the LRH ufo connection... he had the body of a human, as we all do. His Thetan (soul) was special but i'm not sure where he was from exactly because I haven't gotten to that level yet unfortunately. He basically unlocked the Thetan from the body and learned how to let others do the same. With the creation of the E-Meter he was able to create a map in time by doing past-life auditing, which is VERY cool. Basically, Scientology is set up to gradually show people the truth, give them answers, and make their life go perfectly. It is all a gradient, as it should be. I am disseminating information on here because the majority of you thirst for this type of information, and i'm extremely happy to give you new ideas/viewpoints/theories/and truths.

I'll answer more questions, but please remember that the best information is from the source, LRH himself, via his books and his organization: Scientology

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gamerman
A completly strange question :

The animals , where did they come from ? Where they here on the earth when we got here ?

Also I would like to say that we humans have 99 % ( I will find a source ) dna from the apes and 1 % unknown dna , could this be the Anunaki `s Dna ?

I will try not to make fun of your religion jaguar , Scientology , but I can assure you that the buddhist monks masters has a "little" higher state of mind than the rulers of scientology.

Can Buddhist monks practice telekensis like Gerard Senehi?
Can Buddhist monks light themselves on fire on stage like Rammstein? (hhaha just kidding Rammstein aren't Scientologists but I had to make a dumb joke somewhere- this seriousness is killin me)

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
If you want Scientology to keep working despite 20% of the world being against it, yes you need to pay for spiritual enlightenment. We work off of exchange via monetary sources. Do you really have to pay your landlord for humane shelter? Do you really have to pay domino's for delivering your food? Do you really have to pay for our government to protect you via fighting bad guys by paying taxes? Do you really have to donate money to your church in the basket? Do you really have to pay for psychiatry appointments? Do you really have to pay for the Doctor's visit?

No.

Money is by no means a spiritual tool. Any organization that charges for spiritual gain can not be trusted to not be influenced by greed.

This is where the hypocracy comes in. If our souls are being brainwashed into seeing the world as we see it, and not as it is, then why the need for money in the first place? If L. Ron were enlightened, he would have seen that charging for spiritual services is nothing less than prostitution on the highest scale. The unfortunate thing about scientology, and many other religions and cults, is that it takes people in an emotionally weakened state and offers answers that they don't have.

Sorry Jag, but you've been hoodwinked, flim-flammed, and bamboozled.
I recomend putting down Dianetics, and picking up the Vedas, or the Upanishads.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

Originally posted by jaguarmike

No.

Money is by no means a spiritual tool. Any organization that charges for spiritual gain can not be trusted to not be influenced by greed.

This is where the hypocracy comes in. If our souls are being brainwashed into seeing the world as we see it, and not as it is, then why the need for money in the first place? If L. Ron were enlightened, he would have seen that charging for spiritual services is nothing less than prostitution on the highest scale. The unfortunate thing about scientology, and many other religions and cults, is that it takes people in an emotionally weakened state and offers answers that they don't have.

Sorry Jag, but you've been hoodwinked, flim-flammed, and bamboozled.
I recomend putting down Dianetics, and picking up the Vedas, or the Upanishads.

About 7 months ago I would have agreed with you... until I realized what their intention was. There is no corruption because they aren't making money themselves. Scientology has the highest ethical standard on the planet. It isn't my job to get you to get interested, as a matter of fact, if you oppose it so much, you don't deserve the knowledge. Moving on...

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Can Buddhist monks practice telekensis like Gerard Senehi?
Can Buddhist monks light themselves on fire on stage like Rammstein? (hhaha just kidding Rammstein aren't Scientologists but I had to make a dumb joke somewhere- this seriousness is killin me)

Not that I know of no.... But is that what you define by a higher state of mind ? its not just telekensis , you have to not let your thoughts control you (alias not think of anything and thats hard) when they meditate. The higher monks have put their mind and chakra together bounding an extreme physical condition. One monk said once : The world is have you imagion it , if you want , you can jump up that mountian.... its no problem.

By that I am sure he ment , if you put your mind too it and controll the illusion s of the world .. You can extend far more than this Gerard Senehi .

But I do not know the guy so further I cannot say no more

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Just for the record jaguarmike, can you please just write, in a condensed form if you'd like, what the so-called secret of life is? I know you've been saying a lot of great truths, but since truth can be so far-reaching, I kinda just want a refresher of what the one "major" secret is that would supposedly make everyone go nuts if they knew....Thank you in advance.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join