It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish inquisition, Anunaki Reptilians, Immortality, NWO, Etc.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
You know where I am stumpted with all of this that I have said, how do I get people to act now. We're about to go into WWIII and this is the end time as depicted in the bible. We are so close as a species, and yet so far to spiritual pefection- we just need to go that extra mile, and we'll be alright. Please go into a Scientology Organization- even if you don't like them for whatever reason or whatever you have heard, they can help you become what you need to be to survive what is about to happen on Earth in the next few years.

With such a thing offering you the possibility of so much, what is there to lose for you to investigate?

[edit on 29-4-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I've spoken with scientologists, and friends who have gone to their orientations. It's obvious to me and my friends that the entire organization is about brainwashing people into following them. They actually use the same tactics that they blame "Lord Xenu" for using on countless souls. They are almost never available for open debate. Their facilities have armed guards at multiple points. Of course these armed guards are enlightened, and wouldn't hurt a fly
. From what I understand from friends, people are taken into an auditorium to watch a movie, then brought across campus to another auditorium that looks exactly the same to watch another movie, then this happens again. This is all hear-say, so tell me if I'm wrong. I tend to avoid places that feel the need to have people armed with rifles. WHo knows, if I don't comply I may be shot

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
lol Rifles? Auditoriums? Moving to another Auditorium?

lol- I guess you could say ignorance breeds lies?

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I believe the topicstarter, i have my own reasons and experiences to absolutely believe you, so i have a question i just cant get figured out.
How do we "break away" from this prison planet?
We die and we are brought back here and everything starts over and trhen we die and come back here etc etc... how do we break free from this so we can finally go back to wehere we belong to fullfill what we are ment to do?

I hate this place, and dont wanna get send back over and over again anymore, i even always felt im not from this place.
When i was a kid at the age of 6 i had absolutely no info on aliens or whatever, i didnt even knew what an alien was, i had no knowledge of the universe and other planets, i was a kid, but do you know the feeling when you are away from home a long time and you get homesick?

I always got homesick when looking at the stars, a freakin 6 year old with no idea of what they, the stars, were.
I didnt even know what an alien was, but still, i looked at the sky at night and i got homesick, how do you explain a little 6 year old that gets homesick when he looks at the stars?

I just dont belong here, neither of us belongs here, and i wanna get outta here.

How did you figured out you have annunaki ancestors? how can we figure out if we are annunaki?

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
I owe you nothing, and I don't care if you live or die. I am here getting the masses to accept the truth and make changes.

the best way to do that is when you figured out how to shapeshift, you go on national tv and do it.....lol.

No serious, if you really think you are annunaki and if you really want to shapeshift, tro to get insanely mad, ive seen politicians get insanely mad and they transformed a bit, bonestructure and skin coloure just changed... Gore, Kerry, Clinton and even Bush, they all did it on tv

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by L1ghtSeekeR

Originally posted by Earth Angel
Do you know why we don't have it now?

Because people think they are right and others are wrong, they think they are better than anyone else or know better but we are ALL-ONE and the same.

Scientology are CONDITIONING your belife that everyone else must be wrong.

You are in danger of closing your mind to what you know already!

Its ironic that in the same sentence where you said people think they're right, you went on to say how the truth is that we're all one, implying that you're right.

Also, in the "Scientology is conditioning...." and the "you're in danger..." part, right there you are practicing the same kind of judgement that your so called epiphany of divine love negates.

So at then end of the day....truth is what you make of it.

I would read A short history of everything by BILL BRYSON . This provides SCIENTIFIC FACT supporting we are ALL-ONE I am not saying that I AM PERSONNALY RIGHT. But when you are faced with FACTS from a scientific point. It helps to understand REALITY if you like. I have been doing my reasearch and i keep an open mind. I do not allow anyone to place restrictions or conditins on me of any kind. I am a free spirit .

I am not judgeing, I am OBSERVING and RESEARCHING. You do not NEED any religion, although it is not wrong to be part of one but you do not NEED IT. YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ANYWAY IT IS A CASE OF RE-REMEMBERING WHO YOU ARE.
You have already reached higher spiritual BEING because you are IT. the I AM THAT I AM. You can not get any higher than GOD. you do not NEED to be in this religion or that organisation to be or get any higher or better.

GO WITHIN let your soul be your LAMP, you will re-remember your purpose here and find TRUE ENLIGHTENMENT.....WITHIN. This is what Jesus came to teach us.
This is what I am here to repeat.

You no the New testiment about the 7 churches. They represent every RELIGION, each religion is doing a good job bar one thing. Each of the 7 churches has something different where they have MIS-UNDERSTOOD and have NOT truly LISTENED. They have heard only the bits they WANT to hear.

No one religion is the RIGHT religion, that is the whole point of this verse.
When you meditate and feel at ONE with the UNIVERSE you are in a natural state of BLISS. NO DIVIDE, NOT HATE, NO RIGHT OR WRONG, NO KILLING, NO FIGHTING, NO JUDGEING. Just being...I AM THAT I AM

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911

Originally posted by Earth Angel
Nibru is also known as Xena or UB313. It is 5% bigger than pluto astrologers have recently discovered. It reflects 86% of light falling onto it so it is as bright as snow freshly laid.

New scientist addition 22nd April o6 pg 7X

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

nibiru is supposed to be 3 times the size of earth from what i have researched and according to the bible codes sedna is a moon of nibiru

The new scientist magazine ususally has the latest research by top scientists and astrologers etc. It is a very reliable source of information. It did say in the article they THOUGHT IT WAS 3 TIMES THE SIZE OF EARTH ORIGINALLY but his is the latest discovery APPARENTLY.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
My experience with Scientology has been phenomenal. Granted I've only been there for a short time, but usually in churches people have this "holier than thou" attitude which really turns me off. In Scientology, people are genuine. They really care for one another, and even for me, a relative stranger to their scene. And yes I do understand the concept of contextual circumstance (where the things I say might be true for me but not for everyone) but so far everything has been great.

Just by talking to an advanced Scientologist you notice there is something refreshing about them. They seem to walk the walk, not talk it.

My advice to anyone who cares to know about it is "Go". Find out for yourself. You probably won't be dissapointed. Scientology deals with the most crucial aspects of existence. Everything that a true seeker wants to know.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The only place I am going is WITHIN because i understand that i do not NEED anything. I am not afraid to die if it is ww111 because i know where i am going after my physical life. I am not afraid, i do not NEED to go anywhere or cling onto anything as a last hope.

I don't belive this is a PRISON PLANET, and our souls go to jupitor but a place with out time, a place without a tempreture, a place full of LOVE...TRUE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. where ALL are welcome no matter what class or what anyone has done. We are all GODS CREATION, GOD CREATES nothing less than PERFECT. You are PERFECT ALREADY. God does not judge right from wrong as there would be no such thing as FREE WILL. God/DIVINE LOVE, LOVES.

Time moves on hear on earth, we have thousands of lives/experiences. Some souls may well have been here when war broke out millions of years back as we do reincarnate. BECAUSE IT IS OUR WILL TO. We have free will remember that. It is a way of solving karmatic ties in our journeys to RE-REMEMBERING who we are.

Enough of us have returned who do RE-REMEMBER WHO WE ARE, we are on the edge of complete spiritual awakening yes. Enough of us can put pressure on those high up making descisions to do what is RIGHT FOR HUMANITIES SAKE.

God is experiencing an adventure, exploration, observation while embracing us with LOVE. There is nothing SCARY about this! We will go back to being spiritual beings, we will go back to being GOD, we will go back to being the tiny atom that God always was, is and always will be. I am that I am!

Scientology can not offer me anything other than what I already know from deep within. No-one can take that away, deep witin I am a fragment of GOD. Like i say you can not get any higher than that!

Peace and love X

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I was told about the auditoriums by a very trusted friend. He went just to check the place out, There were no lies told, and. He wrote a paper on the experience for a journalism class, I'll try to get the web address of the .pdf

-

Posted Via ATSmobile (BETA v0.3)

-

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick
I believe the topicstarter, i have my own reasons and experiences to absolutely believe you, so i have a question i just cant get figured out.
How do we "break away" from this prison planet?
We die and we are brought back here and everything starts over and trhen we die and come back here etc etc... how do we break free from this so we can finally go back to wehere we belong to fullfill what we are ment to do?

I hate this place, and dont wanna get send back over and over again anymore, i even always felt im not from this place.
When i was a kid at the age of 6 i had absolutely no info on aliens or whatever, i didnt even knew what an alien was, i had no knowledge of the universe and other planets, i was a kid, but do you know the feeling when you are away from home a long time and you get homesick?

I always got homesick when looking at the stars, a freakin 6 year old with no idea of what they, the stars, were.
I didnt even know what an alien was, but still, i looked at the sky at night and i got homesick, how do you explain a little 6 year old that gets homesick when he looks at the stars?

I just dont belong here, neither of us belongs here, and i wanna get outta here.

How did you figured out you have annunaki ancestors? how can we figure out if we are annunaki?

It is folklore in my family history and have many stories that confirm this probable possibility (lol redundant but it sounds good).

We are inately called "Thetans." We are not our bodies, these are our containers (heaven's gate joke), but seriously, this is the truth. In order to get out, we have to become Operating Thetans, which parden my bad explination (look it up in a Scientology textbook for proper definition, unfortunately I don't have it on me), are Thetans that remember most of their whole time track, are totally at cause with life (make an effect on their enviornment versus the enviornment making an effect on you). At this level, we can do all sorts of awesome stuff... even go back to where you belong eventually- however, as I don't like Earth either, we have to take responsibility for our peers and make sure they can get OT also.

As for why you feel homesick, I have a reference from LRH's book called "A History of Man" on page 112. This is called "The Double Body" and I quote, "With one body in a trance in one place and another body here on Earth, trouble occasionally occurs. A preclear during an operation may switch bodies. Pain and anesthetic or a serious accident cause him to change to the other area with a shockng implact on the other body. The other body quite commonly dies or is degranged by this sudden impact. The preclear wakes up from unconsciousness on Earth and tells (or represses) the fact that he has died. Obviously, as the surgeon or doctor will attest, he didn't die, for the heart of the patient kept beating. Actually, the patient flicked into the other body, transferred the shock and pain and killed it, then came back here and awaked. This incident leaves a patient very, very badly disturbed..."

This could possibly explain your scenario. If the body died, if and when you tried to go back to it in a previous life and it was missing, then you'd get shot back to Earth via Jupitor and have that lost feeling. This book goes over a lot more and this is just one passage of stuff that might relate to your case. Good Luck.

[edit on 29-4-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Can you tell me waths the fuss about 2012 and why the illuminati wants a world govt with micro chipped pop before 2012?cuz of the 4th density?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I do not know. If I had to guess from what I have collected, it could be a few possiblities.

By 2012,

A) The NWO will be 100% in operation and known to the people with the majority supporting it (most likely after a world war)

B) The "Anti-Christ" will be announced even though the Devil is the result of a between lives implant (as well as the Christianity concept).

C) Nuclear war where we the majority of us die.

D) Annunaki return, get pissed, and blow us to pieces.

E) A combination of any of those... and keep in mind, the Mayan or Incan or w/e calendar that says the world will end in 2012 by ending the dating at 2012... well, quite simply, they stole the calendar from the Annunaki-related artifacts and changed the calendar by adding a face to it. There have been numerous crop circles with this calendar. Unfortunately, the aliens who left that for us don't understand that we as a race no longer use that calendar, and the majority of people are so brainwashed by garbage that they can't accept the truth... and so it won't do any good. It is taking everything in me to say we aren't screwed... but if we fail- game over.

[edit on 1-5-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I suggest you look at this thread about the scientific facts on 2012

basically humans are gonna move to the 4th density where the illuminati are and they dont want us to move

www.abovetopsecret.com...
and read john lear's post
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What he says that the soul base is on moon rather than on jupitar.

I have also heard stories that the moon is a spaceship as it is the only heavenly object which doesn't revolve and is abnormally larger as a natural satellite and also when the sensors were put on moon after the apollo landings and tested the moon rung like a bell signifying that it is hollow.
Whats your take on it jaguarmike and you haven't replied my u2u's.Have you read the lacerta files and the dulce files,truth about orion lizards

[edit on 1-5-2006 by warthog911]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I had a dream about reptilian aliens last nite. It was nuts. In the dream, these reptiles were basically using some reptilian corpses to create new versions of a species. At some point I noticed a buncha dead bodies with severe burns on them and yellow stuff oozing out of em. Weird stuff....and the bodies had no eyes.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by L1ghtSeekeR
I had a dream about reptilian aliens last nite. It was nuts. In the dream, these reptiles were basically using some reptilian corpses to create new versions of a species. At some point I noticed a buncha dead bodies with severe burns on them and yellow stuff oozing out of em. Weird stuff....and the bodies had no eyes.

THat's what happens when you drink the Kool Aid

No , but seriously don't do drugs

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I'm so happy you are doing that- me myself, I was doing Purif but I feel like I had too much emotional baggage (reactive mind stuff) to really finish it- I want to do life-repair and i'm probably going to argue a lot so I can do it, I should have just done that in the first place because it's the first step on the bridge. But Purification really is amazing- you start noticing differences immediately. I could see better after the second day and I was becomming more in present time- really good stuff.

And also to that person talking about divine love... yes divine love is awesome, but it won't set you free as a spirit. I don't care if you don't like Scientology for whatever reason, it is the only organization that can free man entirely and make you perfect (or damn near close to it).

Perfect ? WHY got damnit shall things always be perfect ?

Makes me think sorry of people like that. What is perfect ? ........

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
*Removed drug reference*

[edit on 2-5-2006 by sanctum]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Drugs are bad not only because they mess up your body functions... but most importantly they confuse the hell out of your thetan. *Removed drug reference*
Don't do drugs- and that includes McDonalds lol

and Warthog i've been busy and didn't check my U2U's but I will look at that info on the base being on the moon- although I will go with what LRH says over a Scientist because LRH actually was able to go there via exteriorization (spelling), which we all can do, we just have to work for it by becomming OT. This is what Buddhist monks try to do all the time but they can't get OT without LRH technology so they fall short. That's not to say I don't respect Buddhist monks, they just don't have the whole picture on how to achieve what they aim for... luckily Scientology does.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Don't do drugs- and that includes McDonalds lol

lol...I agree jaguar...McDonald's is child abuse

*Removed drug reference*all the stuff u say about Scientology is so positive though...its really cool to hear what you have to say about it.

[edit on 1-5-2006 by L1ghtSeekeR]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join