It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish inquisition, Anunaki Reptilians, Immortality, NWO, Etc.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
WEll...I'll say I don't agree with Mike eather, but cmon. He'll figure his own $#!+ out the way he figures it out. Maybe what he believes is a bit strange and illogical but the personal attack is completely uncalled for. It's your first post and you've already alienated a few members.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I suppose it was harsh but I can honestly say I’m not going to lose sleep over it. As for alienating people, *avoids obvious pun* I can't say I’m depressed. Offending stupidity is harder than it sounds...but I keep trying
LOL

Put that in your pipe and bite down,
Phoe

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Everybody's full of it...

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Finnally a statement I can agree with...

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
That is why our government doesn't expose the truth, they think they will get destroyed, get more technology, and be given "immortality" by creatures that don't even have the answers... this will all make more sense later on in my blog.

God is not the enemy at all, it is the Annunaki who created our bodies, and another race I won't even mention that sent out souls here.

I just finished reading a book by Jim Maars that has completely blown me over... and that is a rare occurance with my knowledge of secrets/hidden elements of society (but in reality it is limited compared to how much is out there, don't get me wrong).

Jaguar mike can you tell me the book name by jim maars and has he published other books about the ufo Et stuff?.Also you said that another alien race sent our souls here.Could you atleast u2u me and tell me who they were and from which star system?.I have also done a great deal of research about the whole reptilian agenda and one more thing when will you start your blog.I am dying to read more way about top secret stuff about our creators.

[edit on 17-6-2006 by warthog911]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911

That is why our government doesn't expose the truth, they think they will get destroyed, get more technology, and be given "immortality" by creatures that don't even have the answers... this will all make more sense later on in my blog.

God is not the enemy at all, it is the Annunaki who created our bodies, and another race I won't even mention that sent out souls here.

I just finished reading a book by Jim Maars that has completely blown me over... and that is a rare occurance with my knowledge of secrets/hidden elements of society (but in reality it is limited compared to how much is out there, don't get me wrong).

Jaguar mike can you tell me the book name by jim maars and has he published other books about the ufo Et stuff?.Also you said that another alien race sent our souls here.Could you atleast u2u me and tell me who they were and from which star system?.I have also done a great deal of research about the whole reptilian agenda and one more thing when will you start your blog.I am dying to read more way about top secret stuff about our creators.

It's called Rule by Secrecy and goes over mainly Annunaki related alien encounters. As for star system, Zeti Reticuli?

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
WEll...I'll say I don't agree with Mike eather, but cmon. He'll figure his own $#!+ out the way he figures it out. Maybe what he believes is a bit strange and illogical but the personal attack is completely uncalled for. It's your first post and you've already alienated a few members.

It IS a cult though, so beware.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Oh yeah, totally a brainwashing cult, but they seem to not respond well to that fact. Like a child being told that Santa isn't real. I agree that Scientology is far from any answer, and the idea that L Ron Hubbard was an enlightened being is proposterous, but try telling them that.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Oh yeah, totally a brainwashing cult, but they seem to not respond well to that fact. Like a child being told that Santa isn't real. I agree that Scientology is far from any answer, and the idea that L Ron Hubbard was an enlightened being is proposterous, but try telling them that.

I see scientology as an old man's sick joke. Before I actually read into it, I was actually quite fine with it. I basically thought that they believed vitamins and what not could cure any illness. That seemed fair.

Boy, was I wrong.

I personally am wondering if it started out as just a money making scheme, and Ron got caught up in it. I read that in his autposy, his toenails and fingernails weren't cut for what looked like years. Also, he had 5 needle marks on his buttocks under a bandaid. He wasn't in good shape.

I wonder if his own cult turned on him? I read somewhere that he gave control to one of his camera boys, whom helped him film scientology recruitment movies.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Idiots...

Name one other person who was able to do that much in his life. He did more than Jesus Christ and Mohommad combined, you just haven't seen the end to the cause-he's been dead since my birth (about 19 years) and look how powerful Scientology has become in that little amount of time- he isn't even here anymore, and it has progressed beyond your comprehension. You nay-sayers are all alike, and no matter how hard you try you will fail in stopping it or preventing others from finding truth.

As for dealing with you characters, been there, done that.

[edit on 18-6-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Idiots...

Name one other person who was able to do that much in his life. He did more than Jesus Christ and Mohommad combined, you just haven't seen the end to the cause-he's been dead since my birth (about 19 years) and look how powerful Scientology has become in that little amount of time- he isn't even here anymore, and it has progressed beyond your comprehension. You nay-sayers are all alike, and no matter how hard you try you will fail in stopping it or preventing others from finding truth.

As for dealing with you characters, been there, done that.

Actually, Scientology is a fraction of what it once was. The only reason people even know about it is because of Tom Cruise acting like a complete idiot on Oprah and various other TV shows. I know a couple people who refuse to watch his movies now becuase of his stupidity.

It's a dying cult.

And L. R. Hubbard did nothing in his life but write a few crappy science fiction novels, and create a cult. He's done nothing for anyone, and just wanted to feed his own greed. He's a sick old man who used to beat his wife and take advantage of bent and broken people.

He even said himself that the best way to become rich was to start your own religion. That kind of says something, there.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
"Actually, Scientology is a fraction of what it once was. The only reason people even know about it is because of Tom Cruise acting like a complete idiot on Oprah and various other TV shows. I know a couple people who refuse to watch his movies now becuase of his stupidity.

It's a dying cult."

I agree with and I too know people who boycott Tom Cruise....

I did like MI3 though it was good and Cruise can still act in a movie though. It seems like he's cooler when he's not acting like a scientologist.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Eteric Rice and The_Doctor... SP city over here. For understand of what a Suppressive Person is, read The Truth part 2, I clearly copied the reference and cited it.

The millions of people LRH has touched will never be forgotten and will never be silenced. However, you SP's are a dying breed. I'll make sure the correct information gets out to the public to silence your blackened souls.

Yet again, Eteric Rice and The_Doctor can't debate me on the facts of the technology as contained in any Scientology or Dianteics text. The only thing they can do is spread lie, slander, and negative energy. I have stated "challenge me on the technology" three or four times and they still can't do it- they are truly crippled individuals and yet some still listen to them.

Scientology is truth- see it for yourself, and not from people who want to short-change you on bettering your world from their SP websites or SP mindsets. Find truth for yourself.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eteric Rice
Actually, Scientology is a fraction of what it once was. The only reason people even know about it is because of Tom Cruise acting like a complete idiot on Oprah and various other TV shows. I know a couple people who refuse to watch his movies now becuase of his stupidity.

It's a dying cult.

And L. R. Hubbard did nothing in his life but write a few crappy science fiction novels, and create a cult. He's done nothing for anyone, and just wanted to feed his own greed. He's a sick old man who used to beat his wife and take advantage of bent and broken people.

He even said himself that the best way to become rich was to start your own religion. That kind of says something, there.

Slander and Lies. You are the epitome of an SP. That is worse than calling you an idiot, a retard, a loser, a villian, and the devil.

*Tom Cruise is an excellent role model for achieving happiness, finding love, spreading truth, and living life to the fullest. I am truly sorry Eteric Rice that you can't experience happiness and hate to see it in other people. If I was OT like he was, i'd be jumping on couches also... because there is no longer doubt, no longer any anger or sadness... just happiness, eternity, cause, and a billion other words to describe this magnificent native state of ourselves.

*You know some people who refuse to watch some of his movies because of Scientology... your people must be idiots. Are they boycotting VW because Hitler invented and made that car company happen?... I think not, Hitler was an SP, you and your friends relate to him don't you. You may not agree with his gradient of terror, but you find his methods... "decent." SP's...

*LRH's science fiction novels were amazing, read them for yourself. If it wasn't for LRH, we never would have had Star Wars, Lucas got inspiration from LRH... NON-FICTION.

*You call Scientology a cult. In what sense of it? Is the catholic church not a cult? Last time I checked, Scientology didn't go around burning dissenters at the stake, raping and pillaging towns, and burning precious historic accounts of humanity's origin and past.

*Take advantage of beat and broken people? Beat his wife? Where do you come up with such lies... let me not forget to mention to the social good people that will read this... YOUR SOURCES ARE FROM SP LIARS WHO CREATE SP WEBSITES. It doesn't get more simple than this.

For truth: Read a "The Scientology Handbook"
For spiritual growth: Go to your local Church of Scientology, Mission, or write them for information.

For lies: Listen to SP's, go to SP websites, and agree with the bad people... they want to keep you down, and will stop at nothing to achieve their nasty goal. Suppressives violently oppose social betterment groups. Scientology is the best social betterment group, it is true and right, therefor Suppressives go after it so hard.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Eteric Rice and The_Doctor... SP city over here. For understand of what a Suppressive Person is, read The Truth part 2, I clearly copied the reference and cited it.

The millions of people LRH has touched will never be forgotten and will never be silenced. However, you SP's are a dying breed. I'll make sure the correct information gets out to the public to silence your blackened souls.

Yet again, Eteric Rice and The_Doctor can't debate me on the facts of the technology as contained in any Scientology or Dianteics text. The only thing they can do is spread lie, slander, and negative energy. I have stated "challenge me on the technology" three or four times and they still can't do it- they are truly crippled individuals and yet some still listen to them.

Scientology is truth- see it for yourself, and not from people who want to short-change you on bettering your world from their SP websites or SP mindsets. Find truth for yourself.

What facts have you presented? I didn't see any. All I see is various statements of your's being presented as facts.

You keep saying you have this big secret or something, yet you wont tell us and keep trying to get us to go to the Church of Scientology, or buy some book. Why the hell should I spend my hard earned money on a book that I don't care for, and a cult that I don't believe in?

You're simply trying to pull people into your cult. That's about it.

It's funny, you ignore everything that could possibly be negative and call it SP propaganda. There are a lot of people whom's lives have been ruined by Scientology, yet when someone mentions them they're suddenly SP and evil...

I'm sure that all websites that precieve Scientology as bad are all SP, evil people looking to destroy the planet, etc etc etc.

Here's some things people should read.

www.whyaretheydead.net...

www.factnet.org...

www.cs.cmu.edu...

Don't listen to Jaguar. His ignorance to reality has become quite evident.

It's one thing to believe in something, but it's another to completely block out reality.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eteric Rice

It's a dying cult.

Slander and Lies. You are the epitome of an SP. That is worse than calling you an idiot, a retard, a loser, a villian, and the devil.

*Tom Cruise is an excellent role model for achieving happiness, finding love, spreading truth, and living life to the fullest. I am truly sorry Eteric Rice that you can't experience happiness and hate to see it in other people. If I was OT like he was, i'd be jumping on couches also... because there is no longer doubt, no longer any anger or sadness... just happiness, eternity, cause, and a billion other words to describe this magnificent native state of ourselves.

*You know some people who refuse to watch some of his movies because of Scientology... your people must be idiots. Are they boycotting VW because Hitler invented and made that car company happen?... I think not, Hitler was an SP, you and your friends relate to him don't you. You may not agree with his gradient of terror, but you find his methods... "decent." SP's...

*LRH's science fiction novels were amazing, read them for yourself. If it wasn't for LRH, we never would have had Star Wars, Lucas got inspiration from LRH... NON-FICTION.

*You call Scientology a cult. In what sense of it? Is the catholic church not a cult? Last time I checked, Scientology didn't go around burning dissenters at the stake, raping and pillaging towns, and burning precious historic accounts of humanity's origin and past.

*Take advantage of beat and broken people? Beat his wife? Where do you come up with such lies... let me not forget to mention to the social good people that will read this... YOUR SOURCES ARE FROM SP LIARS WHO CREATE SP WEBSITES. It doesn't get more simple than this.

For spiritual growth: Go to your local Church of Scientology, Mission, or write them for information.

Rofl, I KNEW you were going to play the Catholic card! I'm not Catholic, and I think they're a cult also. But at least with most of Christianity, you don't have to pay some church to believe, it's simple faith.

And I wouldn't doubt that if the church of Scientology had it's own army, it would do some pretty horrible things to the "pagan SPs."

His son by the way, said he beat his wife. His SON...

People, I rest my case.

Again, look, when I link a website, it's all "LIES LIES LIES!!!" It's denial.

And I don't doubt that Tom Cruise is a good guy, I just think he's a brainwashed good guy, much like yourself.

[edit on 18-6-2006 by Eteric Rice]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
bla bla bla bla bla Eteric Rice you just hate to see other's succeed and LRH's son was not a good person at all hence he isn't mentioned very much is he? All of your "credible sources" are made by people with your same condition who have been kicked out of Scientology for being violent/suppressive/or covert and have crimes up the wazoo. Don't listen to Eteric Rice, I have already explained his condition, he is a Suppressive Person. Check out The Truth part 2 for information as to Eteric Rice's condition.

*LRH never said that retarded religion quote it was made by Orwell in the 50's get over it you people have been saying that for years.

Eteric Rice... i'll go on forever bro. You just add fuel to my fire.

To see how Scientology has changed the lives of many check out these links below...

www.criminon.org...

www.scientology.org...

www.freedommag.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   

bla bla bla bla bla Eteric Rice you just hate to see other's succeed and LRH's son was not a good person at all hence he isn't mentioned very much is he? All of your "credible sources" are made by people with your same condition who have been kicked out of Scientology for being violent/suppressive/or covert and have crimes up the wazoo. Don't listen to Eteric Rice, I have already explained his condition, he is a Suppressive Person. Check out The Truth part 2 for information as to Eteric Rice's condition.

*LRH never said that retarded religion quote it was made by Orwell in the 50's get over it you people have been saying that for years.

Fuel to your fire. It's more like this.

Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I bet the Church of Scientology told you that LRH's son was a bad person, right? And now all people who oppose Scientology are the ones who were kicked out, or left, etc, right?

Even if L. R. Hubbard was a sick old man, he crafted this cult pretty damn good. It's genius, I wish I would have come up with it.

Oh wait, I don't like to lie to thousands of people.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

To see how Scientology has changed the lives of many check out these links below...

www.criminon.org...

www.scientology.org...

www.freedommag.org...

All three seem to be under the control of Scientology to me. Especially FreedomMag...

Basically, you're trying to prove a point with stories directly from your church...

That's like trying to use the bible to prove that God exists.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
All your sources Eteric Rice are from people who are Suppressive's who spread lies hate and anger and got kicked out of the church of Scientology after they saw the material actually worked and everything therein worked. Your sources are about as credible as my dog giving a lecture on quantum physics barking the whole speech.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join