It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish inquisition, Anunaki Reptilians, Immortality, NWO, Etc.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
If you wish to stop bashing people's religions, and actually learn how wrong these posts about the Annunaki are, I suggest you visit the Ancient and Lost Civilizationssection of ATS. The Annunaki are all over that part of this site.

Harte

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I have read thebook that you refer to by Jim Maars and I don't remember anything about souls being held captive on this planet or reintering newborns from....... California???? You have some of the information correct but please reread before you post as "Rule By Secrecy" is a very informative and interesting text that I feel should be read and referenced by objective skeptics and believers as well.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Infra-red, re-read this whole thread and you will understand where I did my homework.

On other news, i'm going to the doctor this week to get my arms x-rayed for implants... new abduction story... this one was bizare.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Out of curiosity Jag, where did L. Ron get his info? I mean Jupiter brainwashing is a pretty big idea, so where did he get the idea?
And please don't say:
For more information, purchase Dianetics by L. Ron Hubbard, or find a Church of Scientology near you

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike

On other news, i'm going to the doctor this week to get my arms x-rayed for implants... new abduction story... this one was bizare.

What happened jag are u okay?

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I don't believe any of this, but I think it's okay
for others to enjoy it.

I'm pondering whether our parents are our real parents.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Out of curiosity Jag, where did L. Ron get his info? I mean Jupiter brainwashing is a pretty big idea, so where did he get the idea?
And please don't say:
For more information, purchase Dianetics by L. Ron Hubbard, or find a Church of Scientology near you

lol- well it would be a lot more ethical to say just buy the books. And this is why: I am not LRH, and I am not studied on the subject to the point of memorizaton to where I could dessiminate and know it was verabatum what he wrote. The idea is not for other people to misconstrew what LRH said, and to keep it at "source." This means the source of Scientology, which is what LRH figured out. Truly the biggest genius ever to live with Buddha following right behind (and there are theories as to who Buddha really was... i'll explain soon)

I know it is a serious boatload of information to all of a sudden confront, especially when you are all reading this on the internet from a poster you do not know personally. For the source information, go to a Scientology Org and visit the library , and listen or read the booklet on "Past Life Implants." LRH discovered this by using the E-Meter about past-lives. The E-meter measures body electricity and through it you can guide through your own reactive mind (you probably know it as your subconscious mind). The Thetan has a memory of its whole existance, and by doing auditing long enough you can actually remember who you were, what you did, languages, memories, feelings, etc. This is called your track. Your whole existance. When someone reaches a high enough OT state, they can seperate from their body and travel or go into space, etc. This state is only possible through auditing. Buddhism comes in second, but cannot create OT's, or even clears for that matter (with exception of Jesus Christ... he was a shade above clear because he studied Buddhism until he was about 30... how is that for suppressed knowledge?).

All of this is available to you, so long as you are not an evil person that refuses to get help and become a social person.

Anyway to answer Lightseekers question,

*I was possibly abducted when I was 16. I laid down in my bed, and I saw a blue turqouise light emit into my room through the window. I thought maybe someone had HID lighting on the window, then realized the angle wasn't right. I go to the window, and the light disapears. I lay back down, and I feel an overwhelming calm feeling go over my body... and it felt completely unnatural. Then my bed starts vibrating, and I assume my mom had the washingmachine on... then realize it is 11:30 and my parents are alseep. I hear a humming noise, and then jump out of bed quickly, look out the window, and I go into shock practically. A cigarshaped craft goes by my room 15 feet away at about 10 miles an hour. It was pretty big, about the size of two chevy tahoes. It had windows, and red lights on the top and bottom (I could not see in the windows though).

*7 months ago I saw seven twinkler UFO's at my parents houe playing dodge and dogfight all over the sky and moving in random patterns. Some would turn into red balls, some would remain twinklers. Eventually all dispeared... only after two F-16's went under the formation and one shot out blue plasma but missing the jet's... am I crazy? Unforunately... no.

*3 years later (or two weeks ago), i'm on my balconey in my apartment and I see two UFO twinkler objects. They are on a flight path, when one quickly goes behind a tall building. I mentally talk trash to the other one and say "Come over here and see how powerful I am, I'll own you." The second I say that, it comes towards me and breaks its flight pattern. I became so terrified I almost peed my pants, and it went back into formation. Looks like the UFO proved it's point...

*At the middle of this thread when I started getting into the cooler information, I had another weird encounter. I was in my bed, and fell asleep very quickly. When I woke up my sheets were neatly pressed in accordian style in a unique shape on my computer chair, but yet my comforter and blanket was still tucked into my bed. I felt that same unnatural calm feeling, and was very confused. I kept thinking of me sitting in a chair and having my head hurt as if someone was mad at me and projecting this onto me via ESP. Scary.

Basically what it comes down to, is I am getting my arms x-rayed for implants next week... this is starting to get bad.

[edit on 4-5-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hi jaguarmike,

been reading this thread 4 a while & find very interesting, though im not sure quite what 2 beleive..but l suggest you check out what Rael has to say...He gives a "scientific translation" of the bible ; ex.God came from the word Elohim, meaning "those who came from the sky"..-aliens, n we were created as an experiment by e.t. scientists 13'000yrs ago...

www.rael.org...

n dwnload the book(message from...)

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
You know what really sucks jaguar...that everybody who we care about might never choose to believe these things. Sometimes it makes me feel guilty...Like I am leaving them behind to keep re-living the same stuff over and over...Strange.

As for the implants, would a regular doctor tell you "Ummm...yeah you have been implanted by an alien". Isn't that kinda like esoteric knowledge lol....

Anyways...I'm thinking about setting up a myspace account. If I do I will message you.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If what JaguarMike's saying is true, then who are our parents?
They must know the truth and are keeping it from me and my
sister.
If we're just riding around in vehicles of flesh, then stabbing or
shooting the body doesn't harm the spirit and therefore there's
no such thing as murder.
My dad reckons that Ron Hubbard was a fruitcase and was in
it just for the cash, but I think he may have been onto something.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
20% of the population are going to have some sort of trouble with Scientology, and about 2 1/2% are going to outright hate it. Fact is, some people just can't see others succeed, and must put otheres down for them to accelerate their life.

I don't have to prove anything, see for yourself.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
20% of the population are going to have some sort of trouble with Scientology, and about 2 1/2% are going to outright hate it. Fact is, some people just can't see others succeed, and must put otheres down for them to accelerate their life.

I don't have to prove anything, see for yourself.

That's kinda funny, I'm in the top 2 percentile for a lot of things,

-Blood type
-Intelligence
-Jungian typology
-Hating the concept of money-hungry false prophets brainwashing young minds for financial gain.
-Rare names

It's got nothing to do with success BTW.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I am in the top 2% of humanity, even Thetans that aren't OT yet also. But if you say you are the destructive 2 1/2% of humanity that likes to see other's fail... you do understand what that means for you... right?

Disagreeing with Scientology doesn't mean you are the 2 1/2%. You could be misinformed, the 20% that are influenced by the 2 1/2%, or other... but generally it is a negative sign.

Don't rub my posts in my face... for future arguments you will encounter, it is not constructive. Winston Churchill said it best.... speak softly, but carry a big stick. It isn't the best strategy to run into a fight with the stick yelling and screaming.

This is, however, distracting the point of my thread. In ten years time, we will be a police state comparable, if not worse, to Nazi Germany. There will be a World War within this time, and many many many people will die. Mandantory RFID chips will be implanted in most of us, and this represents the mark of the beast. The worst person on the planet, the so called anti-christ, will take his thrown, and we will all be forced to take more mind-altering drugs. We will become a cashless society, with scanners and easedropping feds everywhere in sight. The "sith" elements of society are growing, and it is up to the Jedi to take back social behavior and a homeostatis of society. The Annunaki will return, and try to wipe us out. Our Space Opera of countless alien races will all battle, and it will be huge. Do you want to be a human, or do you want to be an alien spirit through all of this? I know what i'll choose...

[edit on 4-5-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
lemme ask you something? mr. hubbard, the guy that created your religion, you praise him dont you for bring you to the light? or whatever id guess? i mean not worship of course but you praise him for saving you from damnation and all am i correct? well do you know how ol mr. Hubbard died? read:

Hubbard died at his ranch on January 24, 1986, reportedly due to a stroke. He had not been seen in public for the previous five years. Scientology attorneys arrived to claim his body, which they sought to have cremated immediately. They were blocked by the San Luis Obispo County medical examiner, whose autopsy revealed high levels of a drug called Hydroxyzine (brand name Vistaril), which is sometimes used for its antihistamine or anti-emetic properties, but is also psychoactive (which would make it disapproved of, if not forbidden, under Scientology doctrines.) The Church of Scientology announced Hubbard had deliberately "discarded the body" to do "higher level spiritual research," unencumbered by mortal confines.

Thats from a site linked off of the official Scientology site. So basically, your buddy was a drug addict, and broke his own rule...

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Drug addict... or simply taking a prescription drug that was prescribed? I am sure you take ant-depressants, adderoll, ritalin, probably illegal drugs also. Do I praise LRH? Praise is the wrong word. When I see him eventually will I give him a high five, real smile, and thank you a billion times? YES! LRH is doing the same thing he did here except on another prison planet currently as we speak... of course, you will never believe any of this, and will never be OT in your lifetime. When you die, I will be me still. When I die, I will be me still. The joke is on you if you don't follow it. For the first time in human history, there is a way out of the prison matrix: Scientology

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

If you engage in excessive quoting, you will receive a "warning" and points penalty. Examples of what would cause a warning for an excessive quote are:

Quote the post immediately before yours: This doesn't make much sense, but if you must quote the post before yours, please quote just a small portion.

[edit on 5-5-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I love this stuff, I mean you can guarentee that sooner or later, someone brings a movie
theme into the debate.
I may be wrong but, it seems that most people who hold radicle views of how the world
works, always... always believes it to be a back-story to a movie!
Jedi, Matrix, Sith... sheesh! can't people articulate themselves without resorting to
mono-hero movies. Abit like Warren Beaty in the movi... sorry.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'd quote you IronMan but the mods are a little ticked at me doing it too much. The reason movies always come into it, is because movies have truth to it. Remember, our lives are all planned out for us, and even though we think we have freedom of choice, we don't have total control unless we become OT. When we are on Jupitor we are forced to watch pictures of everything... hence why techology keeps getting better and better and things in human history have repeated so often. Star Wars didn't make billions, and Matrix didn't make millions, unless there was a huge affinity to truth that is constantly recurring in the universe and in all of our lives.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
jaguarmike, why do you think that things are this way...I mean...if aliens can control us, then why would we even have the option to transcend that control via Scientology? I mean, did they (aliens) make a mistake in their planning or something? Why are we controlled but given the ability to be free? Is the control then not absolute?

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Jaguarmike whats your say on the bible revelations.Some of the things written in it are comming true like rfid ,chip implants so in reality are our creators playing the role of satan and god or are playing the role of satan and blaming it on saurians(dino people which the illuminati aka annunaki hate)?and dont you think scientology is the new ae religion in which the anti christ would setup?

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
JaguarMike, you are the embodiment of stupidity. So lets start with you are not part alien. You lost your super powers when you were eight and your arrogance has no place in the real world. I knew a guy back in high school who you remind me of, of course he chose a different medium. You see he was of the opinion that he was a vampiric prince. His mother had a bit of Romanian in her and got a bit carried away with the bedtime stories. But you are a grown man. Your cape should have gone by the way side when you stopped believing star wars was an autobiography. My advice would be grow up, move out of your mothers basement and join society like a functioning adult…no wait, human being. Has anyone told you, you have too much time on your hands, amongst other things? Usually I don't seek out arguments; which bears true in this case as well. You can choose to respond but probability has it that I will have something better to do. I joined solely to comment on your stupidity and arrogance. Now if you will excuse me I must go...I, unlike you, have things to do.

Put that in your pipe and bite down,
Phoe

[edit on 19-5-2006 by Phoe]

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join