It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish inquisition, Anunaki Reptilians, Immortality, NWO, Etc.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The truth of life is if you are 100% ethical, make only pro-survival decisions, and make all of your dynamics complete, you will reach infinity.

The part that makes people go nuts is the alien connections i've been speaking of, if not blatantly talking about. If put out of context it can make someone VERY cynical, hence the Freemasons' take on it.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Okay Jag.

I have one request of you, and do with it what you would like. Go to the public library, and check out the principal Upanishads. You can read it and understand it free of charge. Then I want you to tell me something of substance that Scientology has, and that Hinduism does not.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
The truth of life is if you are 100% ethical, make only pro-survival decisions, and make all of your dynamics complete, you will reach infinity.

The part that makes people go nuts is the alien connections i've been speaking of, if not blatantly talking about. If put out of context it can make someone VERY cynical, hence the Freemasons' take on it.

But that doesn't seem to really put everything "into perspective", as the Mason said. What did he mean by the secret of life puts everything into perspective? I'm just curious...

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by L1ghtSeekeR

But that doesn't seem to really put everything "into perspective", as the Mason said. What did he mean by the secret of life puts everything into perspective? I'm just curious...

Craziness on the surface seems deep because of its complication. If he is a mason, he is twisted. If I put myself in his shoes, he probably believes man is inherently evil, and that the jupitor/reincarnation system justifies any action and it doesn't matter if we kill eachother because we will just be born again. Ever wonder why The Illuminati makes such careless decisions and have confidence of people who don't have to burry the dead? Like I said, these people are evil.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Okay Jag.

I have one request of you, and do with it what you would like. Go to the public library, and check out the principal Upanishads. You can read it and understand it free of charge. Then I want you to tell me something of substance that Scientology has, and that Hinduism does not.

Ok this will be interesting. Before I research i'm going to guess that a lot of the principles will be the same- but not completely. After all, we all inherently know the truth, it's just been masked through countless ways and countless years. I'll go tomorrow

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Craziness on the surface seems deep because of its complication. If he is a mason, he is twisted. If I put myself in his shoes, he probably believes man is inherently evil, and that the jupitor/reincarnation system justifies any action and it doesn't matter if we kill eachother because we will just be born again. Ever wonder why The Illuminati makes such careless decisions and have confidence of people who don't have to burry the dead? Like I said, these people are evil.

Thanks for clarifying that jaguarmike. I appreciate you taking the time to answer our questions. But please continue with the discussion, I didn't mean to throw you off track...

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
BTW jaguarmike, I meant to ask you before but I forgot. Could you please tell me what you think about Jesus of Christianity and how he relates to all of this. Like, do you think he's relevant, irrelevant, or something else? I would really like to know what your opinion is on him and also on the bible as a whole. Do you see it as a guidebook for good? Or does it serve a sinister purpose? Please respond...and thanks again.

In my opinion, I believe Jesus was somebody who was enlightened, not unlike Buddha or Eckhard Tolle. I tend to doubt that he is the man he is typically portrayed as by mainstream Christianity. It seems to me he is more of a living example of truth than an object of desire/worship...Like the things he said are more metaphysical in tone than anything else. But I could be wrong. Please let me know what you think.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   
So it's 5:30ish, i'm outside on my porch smoking a cigarette and drinking tea, and I see a UFO startwinkler object (yellow, dash of red) in the sky. I have seen these objects countless times before and at all times of the day. Sometimes I have seen them doing formations, sometimes I have seen them playing with eachother in a mock dogfight, and I have even seen jet fighters go underneath them to scare them off. I have even been possibly abducted but I am unsure because I did not lose time. I'll tell the story as a prequal. I was 14, in my bed, and the bed started rumbling. I assumed my mom had the washermachine on, but it was later and checked it out, the machine was off. I went back in my bed, and heard nothing. A few minutes later a bright turqoise light emerged inside my room and I assumed that someone had HID lighting pointed at my room from a high-end car. I realized the angles wouldn't match up, so I looked outside and there was no car and the light had turned off immediately. I sat back in my bed, and another minute went by, when I felt an overwhelming calm go across my body. I felt completely blissful, even though I knew it was artificial. I also heard a very low humming sound. I sat up, went to the window, and saw a cigar shaped craft go by my house about 10 miles an hour. It was 15 feet from my window, and was about 30 feet by 10 feet. It had window panels, and red lights on the top and bottom. I was so confused, but still very interested in what exactly had happened. I was not asleep, and was on no medication and did not do drugs. No history of mental illness in the family and I am a very smart individual. Weird... was I abducted? I seem to get a lot of alien attention, I wonder why.

This morning was a different story altogether...
I start having fun, thinking that it can pick up on me talking inside my head, and start... well, talking shyt to it (the object was about 400 feet away) I say, "you're scum, i'm going to take you all down one day" etc. It moves in the direction it is going and finally goes behind a building and I lose sight of it. Another one apears, and I do the same thing. I start saying in my head "oh so you're going to be scared just like the other one and leave right, you wimpy alien, how about we have a fight right here." And it stops. It remains there for 2 minutes, while I just stare at it. I say "make a move" and it comes closer. At this point I get so scared I had chills down my spine. It stops, and moves back to where it was, and continues on the path. It showed me how scared I would get if it did come closer- showed me who was the alpha. This was extremely unnerving, concidering it could channel my thoughts. What do you all have to say about this?

[edit on 20-4-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 04:59 AM
link   
All i know is a cigar shaped ufo=reptilians.Read the lacerta files(my sig).the saurians for some reason love cigar shape ufo's while the humans use triangle and greys and benovelent races use disc shaped.I alo have a feeling that i was also abducted cuz when i went to sleep at midnight in june 2000 in my bedroom with my parents but i woke up in the drawing room sleeping on a sofa.I swear i went to sleep in the bedroom but my parents scolded me for watching tv too long and sleeping there .Also one thing which baffles me is that why all the shapeshifters are caucasians?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
All i know is a cigar shaped ufo=reptilians.

Reguarding your signature Warthog911 how can you be absolutely shure cigar shaped UFO's are reptilians? I have a question if i may- has anybody ever actually seen a reptillian? has there been any photos or hard evidence? dont get me wrong im not rulling out the whole Annunakai theory, but has there ever in history been hard evidence? i found a document ages ago on the anatomy of a typical reptillian, does anybody here have a copy of it?

-Collective

[edit on 21-4-2006 by The Collective]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Collective

Originally posted by warthog911
All i know is a cigar shaped ufo=reptilians.

Reguarding your signature Warthog911 how can you be absolutely shure cigar shaped UFO's are reptilians? I have a question if i may- has anybody ever actually seen a reptillian? has there been any photos or hard evidence? dont get me wrong im not rulling out the whole Annunakai theory, but has there ever in history been hard evidence? i found a document ages ago on the anatomy of a typical reptillian, does anybody here have a copy of it?

-Collective

[edit on 21-4-2006 by The Collective]

DO you have evidence that god exists ?no but you believe in him everyday.Seeing is believing is for the lay man.When everything is nothing but an illusion according to hinduism,buddhism and quantum science and the movie matrix.In the end I would like to quote a phrase from the movie men in black
"1500 yrs ago everybody knew earth was the center of the universe,500yrs ago everybody knew the earth was flat and today you know that homo sauras live underground,imagine what will you know tomorrow"

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I hope this thread is only on hiatus, cuz I thought it was very enlightening.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I think it is very interesting how when the total truth is revealed, most sink back into their preconceived ways. Most of the new threads on here dwell into "evidence" and more useless theory, when I have explained our true origins. The fact of the matter is that the Annunaki, but more importantly, the evil aliens above the Annunaki, created us so we would have an extremely terrible time understanding the truth. The truth is that we can all experience 100% euphoria all the time... better than any drug or any feeling any of us have felt... COMBINED. We have been raped of our true self and our true group. You must go against this.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I think it is very interesting how when the total truth is revealed, most sink back into their preconceived ways. Most of the new threads on here dwell into "evidence" and more useless theory, when I have explained our true origins. The fact of the matter is that the Annunaki, but more importantly, the evil aliens above the Annunaki, created us so we would have an extremely terrible time understanding the truth. The truth is that we can all experience 100% euphoria all the time... better than any drug or any feeling any of us have felt... COMBINED. We have been raped of our true self and our true group. You must go against this.

True that jaguar. Since I am naturally curious, I tend to dwell on things. Which I suppose has its ups and down. But some of the things you said make perfect sense. I have been looking into Scientology lately and it seems really interesting. Especially the purification system for people like myself that have experimented with drugs before. I guess I've never quite felt as good being sober as I have on ecstacy, lol, but it shouldn't be that way...should it? I bought the book "What is Scientology?" and "Dianetics, the Modern Science of Mental Health". I am still reading the former so we'll see what happens. I happen to live by one of their churches too. Anyways, thanks for all the information. Even if few people care, there are those that do so don't feel its all in vain. Take Care.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I hope you know someday how awesome you just made me feel... the fact that I got to one person who persued truth really makes me feel... well, awesome. I'm actually on Purif right now- great program. The firefighters on 9/11 did the program and their conditions totally improved... search up Hubbard Detox Program or just click here: www.addictionca.com...

Also I posted my rant on Sleeper's post if you want to see what I have to say about that in the long term.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hey jaguarmike how are ya? I ended up joining lol. I guess I tend to act on impulse but the person I went and spoke to there seemed really kind and honest. So I start my first class tomorrow. Thanks for all the information you've provided its been really helpful. Talk to ya later.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Just so you know Jag Narconon and others like it are BS because all indications point out that people who go to Narconon (hubbard system) only have a 5% revovery rate.

Hubbards own son had said his father was a nut and did so many drugs it would be shorter to name the list he didn't take. Hubbard himself said if you want to get rich create a religeon. Oh how true this is i mean religeos orgs don't pay tax.

I can't beleive how easy people get sucked in it is sad really is.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
He also created scientology based on a bet with friends. They said he couldn't create a religion that people would actually follow. I guess he won the bet. Scientology was a make money quick scheme.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
I can't beleive how easy people get sucked in it is sad really is.

There is only way to find truth. And that is: for yourself. That is precisely what I am doing. Am I sure that it will work? No. But I can try it and find out. I'm not just going to base it on the negative criticism that made for a headline across the pages of the local newspaper.

If there is one way that Scientology differs from other religions, its in the fact that it doesn't ask you to believe anything based on blind faith. In fact, if you look at the main page on their website (4th paragraph) it says "In Scientology no one is asked to accept anything as belief or on faith. That which is true for you is what you have observed to be true". Here is the link if you want to look for yourself.

www.scientology.com...

Furthermore, the utter failure to improve the condition of the individual and of society of so called "benevolent" religions that are based on dogma and moral absolutes is testament to a spiritually bankrupt system of mind-control, not mind-liberation.

I really don't think you should attack an individual's decisions just because you don't agree. At the end of the day, we all do whatever works for us. Just because you disagree with something doesn't mean you're right.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
jaguar may i ask your personal background life like what is your father job,are you rich,do you have a girlfriend and what college course are you doing and what job will you do?.I know this is offtopic but i really want to feel the psychology of a 70\30 dna human and oh btw are you a virgin

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join