It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish inquisition, Anunaki Reptilians, Immortality, NWO, Etc.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
PART II, The Anunaki, Reptilians, NWO, Spanish Inquisition

I came across this website from the posters on the scholarly forum regarding Reptilians. This author shares my EXACT thoughts and claims on the world. This article seems to be written by a gentleman named James Bartley, but I am unsure as it is listed at the bottom. Please review this article, and offer your endsight. Because of the importance of the idea behind the thread, I do not want to see it become a center for hightened emotions (aka fighting). Let's bring back the discussion on the truth of our species and the truth of where we are going if we do not break out of the shell.

www.angelfire.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
jag,

(reading it)

btw, was it the Archons, mentioned by the gnostics, that you were thinking of or the elohim or Elohim?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
One question, but I think I have the answer for it. The article states

Now more than ever we must recognize that there are trigger mechanisms programmed into us which are meant to keep us in perpetual bondage. Whether your particular vulnerability is over-eating, substance abuse (especially crank or crystal meth which is the drug of choice of the dark gods) promiscuity, love obsessions et al., it's all spawned from the same source. This is all predictable. What is also predictable is that there will be "people" in your life who will characterize you as being "fear based" and "spiritually unevolved" merely because you have the self worth and the self respect to want to get at the truth of your experiences.

If this is true, then why has Catholicism preached against this stuff for millenia? Personally I think that Catholicism is the head of the battle for our souls. It is what destroyed the knowledge of civilizations thousands of years old, and to this day still binds many people's souls with pagan ritual and idolatry. Why would it teach people that if you allow yourself to be tempted by these trigger mechanisms.

THe only reason I can think of is the knowledge that people will be drawn to these mechanisms, and be guilty enough to fall into the churches arms for redemption. Everyone who doesn't fall for the redemption plot will simply enjoy their vices and be controlled through them.

Personally, I think we are here because our spiritual selves need a physical body to experience the Universe on this plane of existance. Because of that, nothing we cando here can get in the way of that. As long as we know who we are, where we are from, and that everyone in the world is in the same boat we are.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
"Another dating method used was to test the ash left by burned wood used in construction. This method left variations on the date by a few hundred years at least. The most interesting thing that I found was that radio-carbon dating from the upper layers of the pyramid showed that the top was built some 1400 years before the bottom levels. That is also 1400 years before the first pyramid was supposed to be built, and about one thousand years before the Old Kingdom's first dynasty."

Can you show me the resource used to aquire the information that the tops are older then the bottoms or is it made up or what?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

In his book Voyages of the Pyramid Builders [25] Boston University geology professor Robert Schoch details key anomalies in both radiocarbon studies most notably that samples taken in 1984 from the upper courses of the Great Pyramid gave upper dates of 3809 B.C. (± 160yrs), nearly 1400yrs before the time of Khufu, while the lower courses provided dates ranging from 3090-2723 B.C (± 100-400yrs) which correspond much closer to the time Khufu is believed to have reigned. Given that the data implies impossibly the pyramid was built from the top down, Dr. Schoch argues that if the information provided by the study is correct, it makes sense if it is assumed the pyramid was built and rebuilt in several stages suggesting later Pharaohs such as Khufu were only inheritors of an existing monument, not the original builders, and merely rebuilt or repaired previously constructed sections.
en.wikipedia.org...

and here's Schoch's Boston University faculty web page.
www.bu.edu...

My references may be vague, weak or unrelated, but they are never made up (at least not by me)

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Now that is a fascinating thought. Their ben-bens, which are basically small pyramids, are quite similar in concept. Perhaps it/they originated as ben-bens, and were elevated in some attempt to copy the ziggurats of Sumer? Gotta think about this and study the link.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
One question, but I think I have the answer for it. The article states

Now more than ever we must recognize that there are trigger mechanisms programmed into us which are meant to keep us in perpetual bondage. Whether your particular vulnerability is over-eating, substance abuse (especially crank or crystal meth which is the drug of choice of the dark gods) promiscuity, love obsessions et al., it's all spawned from the same source. This is all predictable. What is also predictable is that there will be "people" in your life who will characterize you as being "fear based" and "spiritually unevolved" merely because you have the self worth and the self respect to want to get at the truth of your experiences.

If this is true, then why has Catholicism preached against this stuff for millenia? Personally I think that Catholicism is the head of the battle for our souls. It is what destroyed the knowledge of civilizations thousands of years old, and to this day still binds many people's souls with pagan ritual and idolatry. Why would it teach people that if you allow yourself to be tempted by these trigger mechanisms.

THe only reason I can think of is the knowledge that people will be drawn to these mechanisms, and be guilty enough to fall into the churches arms for redemption. Everyone who doesn't fall for the redemption plot will simply enjoy their vices and be controlled through them.

Personally, I think we are here because our spiritual selves need a physical body to experience the Universe on this plane of existance. Because of that, nothing we cando here can get in the way of that. As long as we know who we are, where we are from, and that everyone in the world is in the same boat we are.

The reason the Catholic Church is most certainly NOT leading in first place on spirituality is that when you die under the Catholic church... that's it. No heaven, no hell... your soul gets sent to Jupitor to get implanted and have your memory erased... then after 9 years or so of that junk you get sent back to earth and re-born... sounds like fun to me.
Now if the Catholic Church was creating people that could go against this system that has plagued our species for ages... then yeah i'd say i'm all for it. It is really simple... if the religion doesn't create people that come back after death and can actually prove they were who they say they are (unlike contemporary Buddhism) then I say high-five. Scientology. Scientology. Scientology. Seek your answers.

You are partially right on some topics though, especially on the fact that we are on the same boat... well, SOME of us are on the same boat, but the "some" outweights the "others" by like millions to one, and this is why I am posting in the first place (and no I am not yet part of the others, i'm not saying that... and my earlier claims about reptilian roots has nothing to do with being free, it is actually probably worse for me as opposed to you). The Catholic Church is a control mechanism, there is a wealth of knowledge in the texts. Our souls do NOT need human bodies to experience the universe, it is actually the opposite. We are literally living in a matrix. This all exists, but it is all not inate to our true species. Like I said earlier in posting, we really come from a matterless area. Our souls have been so warped, confused, and tormented that we are here not knowing what is really going on. In fact, really understanding these ideas a lot of us are speaking of is so hard just because of that... the whole system is set up so you do not really see the truth. You are not just going against normal truths here... this is THE truth. It is the hardest truth to understand. If you believe in Aliens at all... broaden your horizons a little no matter how painful (and yeah... I know it is) all of this seems.

Last comments on this post: Never let yourself feel trumped because of the other aliens... we are ten times better than they are, because the majority of us are good. If you really want to be in a position to meet God, instead of praying to what created our bodies... the Anunaki "demons", then become immortal... it's that simple. Don't let it be that painful/confusing, because there IS something you can do about it... seek spiritual awareness, become an Operating Thetan (OT). This whole website should change it's name to "Above Normal Human Awareness, ANHA" lol that is how powerful this is. Because on the quest to become this, you learn it all.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ummm.... I gotta say, the Scientology thing isn't helping the case much. There is so much evidence against the validity of Scientology, and their mascot "Closet Boy" isn't helping out much. One thing I can say is that spiritually, no one knows better than anyone. You can show me history, mythology, and archaeology, but the spiritual stuff all comes from the self, the individual.

Edit: and yes L. Ron Hubbard did diddle little boys on his boat.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
With a member with an avator of a street fighter character humping a little boy I will totally agree!

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Yeah, Zangief is L. Ron Hubbard, and the little boy is, well, a little boy.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

im talking about the idear

STOP.
It's idea, not IDEAR, stop with this nonsense.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'm not asking anything only offering knowledge if you wish to take it.
I agree with alot of points of which you talk about, but not all. To let you all know who I'am my soul is Arcturian I have been in constant contact with many different species all with different orientation I have also had face to face encounters.

Now first of all there is no such thing as evil or good in a sense it is only a way of perception, there are actually 2 different mind sets negative and positive and each thought wether it be negative or positive transfers outwardly spreading in others minds and also your own. That is why we must try to keep our minds clean from negative thought its best to not talk/think too much about the negative if you wish to be pure(which is a very hard task considering we live in a very thick blackness of negativity area which we call earth)

The people of the galactic federation follow god willingly and happily they also did create physicalness but it was used so people could learn better and more greatly increase their selfs. Oh and there is a heaven, totaly dark/negative souls dont go there they dont goto hell(there is no hell)they just go back to the same negative planet or another if it was destroyed until they learn certain lessons/grow consious enough and let god back into their own hearts (god never leaves anyone only people leave him)but the negativity/dark is a trap and its hard to leave once your fully into it.

The dark is so rampant here, your right about so many things on earth people arent given a chance to understand thus choose what they beleive. they are taught to follow the dark path that is why god has asked people of the GF to help earth.

I see you were once a dark one I would only ask if you take away all the hatred you have still left within it is not needed.... but that is only my advice if you wish to take and people of the GF consider themsleves the protectors and defenders rather than the punishers.

There is too much to talk about please if you have any questions I will answer them to the best of my abilitys. I will leave with a quote from a Sirius representative.

"We have experienced that people who are affected by this teaching often develops a negative attitude to almost everything, and specially spacepeople in general. The teaching of David Icke gives the reader an impression that all the spacepeople actitivities on Earth either are created by secret military organizations or are done by what he calls the Lizard People.

This is not true !

90 present of the spacepeople activity on Earth is done to help the human kind develop a more advanced and spiritual related civilization. The goal for this activity is that the Earth shall merge with the galactic confederation as one of its members. We see that the teaching of David Icke oppose to this goal and are therefore not in the interest of the galactic confederation. We advice the readers to have this in mind when he comes in contact with this teaching."

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I agree that some of the "Space people" are actually good and some are not, and the difference appears to be directly related to their position in the "Galactic Federation", if you wish to call it that. I prefer to think of it in biblical terms: The Divine Council and Heaven. I think it's more than galactic, however. It seems to also be interdimensional, for lack of a better term.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
I agree that some of the "Space people" are actually good and some are not, and the difference appears to be directly related to their position in the "Galactic Federation", if you wish to call it that. I prefer to think of it in biblical terms: The Divine Council and Heaven. I think it's more than galactic, however. It seems to also be interdimensional, for lack of a better term.

Your right that is exactly what it is, they just go by that name "The Galactic Federation of Light" light meaning of god's light/love.

[edit on 12-4-2006 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Dark Cyrus... this type of mentality, and the Galactic Federation... is in it's end time. My purpose is to destroy the Galactic Federation. No it is not good for us being here, and the lizards have no right to tell us what we need to go through or how we need to grow. We are being suppressed, and I am going to let my hatred boil, for I am going to destroy this group, and we are all going to go free.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
My purpose is to destroy the Galactic Federation. No it is not good for us being here, and the lizards have no right to tell us what we need to go through or how we need to grow. We are being suppressed, and I am going to let my hatred boil, for I am going to destroy this group, and we are all going to go free.

Oh Jag Jag Jag, don't you see that's what they WANT you to think. Lets say for a moment that there is a galactic federation, and that they are controllong the world through fear and hate. Hating them won't free us, but get us stuck in the ever lasting vicious cycle.

All you need is love, love is all you need.

I'm not to sure about the galactic federation, and the soul farm on Jupiter, or our bodies being possessed by 212 alien ghosts. One thing I know for sure is that if everyone could get together and love one another we would be all set. Sorry to go the corny route.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Eventually that is the goal. But it is hard to love your enemy.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
Dark Cyrus... this type of mentality, and the Galactic Federation... is in it's end time. My purpose is to destroy the Galactic Federation. No it is not good for us being here, and the lizards have no right to tell us what we need to go through or how we need to grow. We are being suppressed, and I am going to let my hatred boil, for I am going to destroy this group, and we are all going to go free.

I also believe that fighting them with anything but love with only make them stronger.
However, - what did you have in mind? - How are you fighting them? I am seriously interrested to know...

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Jaguarmike I'm really curious about this: how does someone know if they're alien? Er well I know everyone is supposed to be part alien and ape or something, but some people are more annunaki than others right? Are people with blonde hair and blue eyes more likely to be alien?

Sounds like you are looking for a racist agenda. Have you ever heard of the vitamin D theory? That could possibably clear any questions you have about your skin tone, eye and hair color.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by pkpao
you kind of lost me after you talked about being dumped into the water near california and scrambling to go inside babies. what would happen if say, a newborn baby was not inhabited by anything?

also, what is the name of the book you had read?

Yep he lost me right there , reminded me of the religion Scientology ^_^

Anyway are you saying that this so called "God" allow this race to do this to us ?
More information would be very appretiated , because you caught me in the net and now you have to finish

EDIT : I did not realize that this thread was somewhat not new
I will read throughout it before I express myself further

[edit on 16-4-2006 by gamerman]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join