Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Spanish inquisition, Anunaki Reptilians, Immortality, NWO, Etc.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So, a superior civilization creates humans out of apes and travels to other planets but don't have the skills to mine gold? Interesting.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It is not that they didn't have the skills to do the labor, but they were lazy and selfish. Kind of like white farm owners had the skills to plow the fields, but they still bought African slaves.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Couldn't they have just built machines to do the work? I mean if they were advanced and all?

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Jaguarmike and others who beleive in this did it ever occur to you that the most obvious answer which is we are an accident.

People beleive these stories to escape reality or to fill some kind of empty void.
No matter what they say they are wrong. I have heard for years these X-File type conspiracies yet people are still willing to follow BS blindly without proof.

Can you proove that this is really happening JM or are you just being speculative? This is the real question.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'm not asking to go somewhere and personally view the original documents. What I'd like to know is:

What is the history behind the discovery of the documents?
Where were they found?
Who found them?
When were they found?
Where are they located now? In a museum?
Are there photos of the originals?

If they are "very real" like you say, I would think these questions should be easy to answer. I'm very interested in this topic. Thanks for the help.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This might be a little of topic but i think its a logical question...
Is gold universal?
Can it be found on other planets?
I dont know but i doubt gold is just a product of Earth?
Wouldnt they have there own gold? (if it is universal that is)

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_it
This might be a little of topic but i think its a logical question...
Is gold universal?
Can it be found on other planets?
I dont know but i doubt gold is just a product of Earth?
Wouldnt they have there own gold? (if it is universal that is)

Gold is a naturally forming element like anything else. It's found anywhere where the conditions are right.

Since the finding of an entire cache of ancient Sumerian texts by Italian archaeologists, I'll bet we will learn a lot more about their gods. I'm really curious how detailed these surviving texts will be, and what they will say. They could possibly confirm this whole story. Or they could just be business ledgers and records.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Well there's the remote possibility, not sure on this of course, that the deluge didn't even occur on this planet. Scientists claim that a world wide flood would destroy the entire planet, especially the atmospheric envelope, literally, and not just wipe out a few civilizations.

Sadly you really can't trust 100% of anything that anyone says.. not even scientists. They are not above making statements that they themselves have no proof of or reason to believe just to prevent people from believing that a theory that they don't agree with is plausable.
For your information their are over 11,000 different stories of the great deluge all over the world from various races and cultures in countries all over the planet.. I find it hard to believe that in ancient times they all got together and created the same FALSE story. The flood happened. The details are of course still unknown.. but the basic story remains true throughout the earth.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
NephraTari,

You can see the translation of the sumerian texts into english, from the Oxford University, Oriental Institute:

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...*&charenc=j#

There's some argument on a few of the words but the majority of the texts are believed to be accurately translated by mainstream assyriologists. Sitchin believes some words are mistranslated, but he hasn't had a chance to read or comment on the Oxford translation, only the translations given by Samuel Kramer, who was one of the first Assyriologists to attempt a translation.

I'll comment the rest of your post in a few minutes.

[edit on 6-4-2006 by undo]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
For the record, the book jag is quoting from appears to follow the same line of thinking as Sitchin, who the author was most likely influenced by (possibly heavily influenced). I have a great deal of respect for Mr. Sitchin, but feel he is wrong on several of his points, and most particularly his rocket ship "Shems", the slave race analogy, and a few others. Our enslavement was at the hands of the nephilim, not God. Sitchin almost catches the boat and then falls off the dock.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kuffar Rex
So, a superior civilization creates humans out of apes and travels to other planets but don't have the skills to mine gold? Interesting.

This is a good question and one of the reasons I believe Sitchin (who originated the theory) is wrong about the gold mining being enforced on humans by the Anunnaki, when it was most likely their hybrid offspring that were interested in it.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I found many parts of this thread very interesting.
The idea that God is a human construction (which I have believed for a while) designed to alleviate our fear of oblivion. However I think religion was to give us hope of breaking our cycles of reincarnation (many religions claim that good people will have a final rest and not be reborn)

And The Doctor, you shouldn't criticise his claims when you previously stated that you were involved with creating a Terran UFO. I didn't see you post any designs or schematics or pics of you standing in front of it. If you are indeed involved with this project I don't think it was wise to post it.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

Sadly you really can't trust 100% of anything that anyone says.. not even scientists.

I think it's a legitimate question. I realize flood stories come from all over the world. I think I've read every single one of them, too. lol I'm an author, by trade or bad habit, not sure which. But local floods or floods covering a hundred miles or so, would account for most of them. There's one in particular though, that can't be attributed to a local flood unless the land mass had a sudden dropping of height and it wasn't mentioned. It's a flood story from either central or south america. Don't recall the particulars other than they were on a mountain and the flood covered the rest of the mountains in the area. It was just a couple brothers, according to the story, but then suddenly, there were 2 women. .

Let me give you an example of how this may actually be a case of migration from another planet to here:

The story of the native americans who emerged from "caves" of creation and underground places for the first time, to live on the earth, which has been translated to mean they were living underground and came out to the surface. I disagree. I think they arrived here via star gate technology that was housed in underground chambers.

mod edit: Trim Those Quotes!

[edit on 7-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I am a decendant of those people that you are referring to. There is nothing in our legends to suggest this although there is indication that we had help from friends that were from another planet and yes they were from the Paladeaus star system. I know I spelled that wrong. Anyway.. although we had visitors from this system there is nothing stating anywhere that we actually came from that other world.. at least nothing that has been found so far.

mod edit: removed quote of previous post

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by Demetre

Oh, sorry, I didn't know that there was an earth flood during Moses' time too. I'm reading it as 'Noahs' Ark'- hence the 2 species of every animal/DNA samples of every animal. Am I missing something?

No, I was just trying to lighten the mood. He was thinking ark and moses when he was talking ark and noah, an understandable memory lapse.

Well don't do that! I'm easily confused!

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
ill be flat out honest; i did not read past the first page of this thread. heres why. the author is using a well known system to cause emotional response in the reader, not to mention bungling along the way. mind you, the idea seems intriguing but the careful omission of key parts which they 'wont get into' (i saw that phrase over 20 times in the first post.) why "wont you get into" it? because this is all fabrication?

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The exact same technique that Rael used on his followers when he first started... in a way this is all exactly the same as the raelian
message. check here... to the guy who started this thread... you have been had my friend.

mod edit: removed quote of previous post

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Whoever the first poster got these ideas from most certainly lifted all the Annunaki stuff from Sitchen.

www.crystalinks.com...

No one else who has studied sumerian texts, or the bible, agrees with his theories. While it is certainly an entertaining idea, there is no evidence that this ever happened.

Here is an excellent examination of the garbage that Sitchin presents:

www.geocities.com...

One of the most glaring problems with the Annunaki stories is that they expect us to believe that they had cities here at the same time as the sumerians. Yet the stone age "clone-slave" sumerian's cities survived, but none of the high tech Annunaki cities survived. It makes no sense.

Neither does the interplanetary civilization needing to mine gold part, but I think that was covered.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind
Yet the stone age "clone-slave" sumerian's cities survived, but none of the high tech Annunaki cities survived. It makes no sense.

perhaps diesese?

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Disease?

How does disease explain the disappearance of whole cities worth of buildings?

The annunaki stories would have us believe that there were Annunaki cities on earth during the same time frame of the sumerian cities. If we dropped New York city into the past and the same point and then left it deserted, we would be able to find artifacts. The fact that none exist, and yet artifacts do exist from the sumerians, seems to rule out the Annunaki overlords theory.

We can look at ancient Roman ruins and find artifacts from the ruling class and from the slave classes. Why did the Annunaki artifacts just magically disapear? Probably because there were none to begin with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join