It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary Developments - WW3 just days away.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
A dark little fact most of you might not have heard of:

Who is buying up all the gold in the world. Answer:

UAE and the Saudis.

So if the crap hit's the fan you will know who was into the plot.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
U are getting to overworried. i'm sure we will have the flu under control. The question is with the war with Iran. I think that's more likely since we have a war president.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
To anyone who still has reason and is concerned by his/her liberties please consider this idea seriously:

The bird flu is a myth generated by the global elite as a step in order to achieve its goal of imposing a totalitarian regime over the entire Western (and perhaps global) population. This is the elementary step towards justifying a military takeover of the civil society and annihilating civil liberties by the only excuse of protecting the public from a deadly virus.

Suppose that the theory of this tread is exact, and that in a few days most governments in the world will impose a state of emergency, each in their respective nations, there will be no way to resist against the takeover of a Police State, since people will be concentrated in their houses or in immune centers.

Thing is that the Bird Flu has very limited risks of causing lethal pandemic among humans. There's been only a few cases of human mortality linked to it in the last few years, and there was not any epidemic. The media is clearly using this to scare off people, more than to make them aware of any real threat. And this is the same strategy than with the terrorist scare since 9/11... they try to create, through the media, a state of global insecurity, so that the government and corporations will be legitimated into taking special measures towards protecting the public, at the cost of invasion of privacy and destroying civil rights.

I found this interesting bit on Wikipedia:

Social disruption

A flu pandemic could cause major disruption to everyday life, with footpaths and the countryside being partially or even totally off-limits, and even restrictions on public gatherings (such as public meetings, parties, services at places of worship), quarantine, and bans on individuals travelling to certain locations. However, there are a number of things people could do to prepare themselves:

* Plan for the possibility that usual services may be disrupted. These could include services provided by hospitals and other health care facilities, banks, stores, restaurants, government offices, and post offices. Think of a back-up plan - what would you do, for example, if you could not buy food from the supermarket, because it was closed?
* Think about the possibility of having to grow your own food, and if it is possible, "stock up" on essentials.
* Prepare backup plans in case public gatherings are cancelled - keep in touch via telephone, for instance.

The question one must ask is: how am I gonna be able to resist against such a takeover? Where can I hide, and survive out of governmental control for as long as possible? How can I manage to get as many people as I can to meet up and decide what to do?

The real threat is not the Bird Flu, or terrorism. It is what the elite will do to "protect" you against these.

[edit on 16/3/06 by Echtelion]

[edit on 16/3/06 by Echtelion]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
www.energybulletin.net...

but i guess thatjustweird is the expert. everyone out there including the experts are wrong and have no reason to fear because the US is indestructable

Look at my post again genius. Not once did I ever mention Iran, any oil bourse, etc.
You like throwing my name around. Why? Because I don't go around screaming "the world is going to end!" or "the US is evil!"?

Anyway, concerning the oil bourse, please read one of the many threads already posted about that.

As far as your link showing the US being the murder capital....
LOOK AT THE DATE!
That article is from 1998.
Washington, DC isn't even the murder capital of the US, let alone the world. If you had actually done real research you would have known that.
Here's an updated article. One from this millinium.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Every year global crime statistics present a planetary picture of crime and safety. In the past, some Caribbean cities have appeared on the list of the most violent in the world - but countries like South Africa and Columbia have topped the list.

But according to the Caribbean Media Corporation, Jamaica has now been classed the murder capital of the world, after 2005 saw more than 1600 people killed; a tally of at least five people murdered a day.

www.nationmaster.com...\

Would do you good to know what you're talking about before posting buddy

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
wasn't there a thread last year about World War 3 happening in 7 days?

seriously, its not days away...more like months or years

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Thank you,Vis Mega ,for making this extensive,rich ,research about economic collapse,Bird Flu pretext and war preparations.This is the best summary I found yet on the current international crisis.
Some people tend to "not seeing the forest because the trees mask their view" ;this isn't the "best murderer contest" ,it's a thread about the survival of this world.
Bird Flu has killed 79 humans world-wide in 2 years;so there's no real danger.All of them come from thirld-world countries,where is difficult to prouve the real cause of death.But this danger is used by the Iluminati to make local governments stockpile medicine before the attack on US soil.
Last week,on 11th ,SLBMs were destroyed north of Sacramento;they were unable to destroy LA and San Francisco and be used as a "casus belli" against Iran.Now,the Iluminati are planning remote nuclear detonations throughout USA.They have used terror as a "casus belli" since the Mexican war in 1823 when armed men killed the border guards and incinerated 2 american villages near the border.In the first world war they let German intel believe that "Saratoga " was a military shipment to UK and ,indeed,it was stocked with explosives in the hull;because the German ships were unable to intercept it,the explosive charges were detonated when the ship reached UK waters.In the second world war ,it was Pearl Harbor;now 9/11 and these attacks;the NorthWoods plan to oust Castro by attacking US ships and piloting air planes into buildings;(check 911truth.org,search "northwoods") and so on....
It is impossible to stop these attacks now,as seen on CNN yesterday "in the next hours or days.." (asking a general about the air strikes against Iraq,the last training for Iran)
But it's still possible to raise public conscience and tell them the real reasons why the Administration asked all local gov to prepare with food and shelters and not rely on Federal assistence;why all Federal expenditures were planned until mid-March;why all the deficit spending;why the increase of the limit of the deficit spending;why all the sudden "peace talk " reagrding Iran after 11th.
And above all,why US refuses to talk with Iran about their nuclear program,just about Iraq affairs.Why all major powers have their military on full alert and have stockpiled resources since sept-oct 2005:Russia,China,France,UK,India,Iran,Israel,Romania.
Jesus said "you all know when it's about to rain;how you don't see the signs of these times?"

IN the end,the one who laughs last,laughs better.And we will prevail!

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Iran wants to talk with the US about Iraq.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't know if this will make any difference, but talking is a lot better than bombing. This may dampen the urgency a little.

Edit: Now that I've read over the links about these 'talks' I think it's probably not going to lead to anything productive. Iran is willing to talk but probably wants to make a deal that if we leave their nuclear program alone, they'll help us with Iraq. And Bush is saying that we can talk about Iraq, but there will be no talks about Iran's nuclear program.

My guess is that Bush can't turn down the talks altogether (although he's probably like to just skip it) but he can state the subject matter.

It might be a reprieve, but not much of one.

Has anyone noticed the number of Survival stories on TV this weekend?

What will you do?
How to survive?
In case of pandemic!

These aren't real titles, but there are several showing.

[edit on 17-3-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Interesting thread, I only read the first and last pages so sorry if I missed something important, but I noticed this:

Iran’s people will revolt against its government as they are already torn and repressed leading to more instability.

Are they more repressed than the people of the USA at the moment...?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I have been following this thread with interest the last few days and I think that it makes some very prudent points.
Nobody is saying the sky is going to fall, it's just opening our eyes to another possibility that once again we could be facing something major.

I found the below article very interesting. Don't know how reliable the source as I have never heard of them but take a look.

Bush says U.S. seeks to shape world
U.S. President said on Thursday that the United States seeks to shape the world, not merely shaped by it, and "to influence events instead of being at their mercy."

I found that quote almost scary as to me it eludes that our gov will make "events" happen and then go after who we think is the bad guy.

I don't know maybe I am reading that wrong I am sure I am but I just wasn't comfortable with the tone of it.

english.people.com.cn...

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nova
Are they more repressed than the people of the USA at the moment...?

Quite a bit more.
Surprising that you would ask to the contrary.
I would encourage anyone who thinks that people in the USA are repressed to take a trip around the world to places like the UK, aspects of Western Europe, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and China, and upon return from such a trip, cite how repressed the USA must be in comparison.
One might find out that the USA is not as repressed as some may think or seemingly indicate.

seekerof

[edit on 17-3-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
So does that mean we get to glow green for St. Patty's day or do we
wait for Peter U-238 Cottontail to come hopping down the nuclear trail?

On a serious note, Crazy George's Used Democrapies
has a new government site on bird flu info.
www.pandemicflu.gov...

Congress has a new line of credit and plans to spend like a
drunk Imelda Trump on a Neiman Marcus shopping spree.
Senate passes $2.8 trillion fiscal 2007 budget

Today is also quadruple witching for the markets:
Traders, leprechauns and witches -CNN

Plus almost a full moon (93%):
www.comets.amsmeteors.org...

Well it must be an Irish day with leprechauns, flu that makes ya turn green, markets spooked by the green witch, the federal reserve printing greenbacks like no tomorrow, the threat of a nuclear glow and full moon which folklore says is green cheese.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

[color=#CC9933]Got Gold?

[edit on 17-3-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
OK lets compute the threat of war with a computational model.

Threat perception (TP) = Capability (C) x Intention (I)

A number of parameters go into calculating ‘Capability’ and ‘Intention’ which cannot be enumerated here. It’ll run into pages and clog the ATS Server!
We don’t want Skeptic and Springer to throw a fit, would we?

Iran
TP = .20 x 70 = 14.00
Threat from Iran - Negligible

US
TP = .60 x 80 = 48.00
Threat from US - Less than ‘Distinct Possibility’.
(Anything above a factor of 50, is a distinct possibility for war.)
Capability here is restricted to the conventional sphere.

With all the rhetoric, it’s inching up to 50! Then we start crossing our fingers!
But as of now, there’s no immediate threat.

So have a nice day!

[edit on 17-3-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This bird flue has me stumped as it just came out of thin air?
Many past conspiracy and end time theories speak of the water being laced with some kind of chemical warfare-could this be the bird flue injection that each country seams to be so intensly stockpiling.
OR- could this injection be the enialation of humans through biological warfare for control of the planet
Maybe I'm just paranoid. although revelations does speak of one of the judgments being in the form of a mosquito bite ( same as needle injection) I think it refers to a stinging dragon?
Any way good thread definately food for thiought................

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caligulas
Last week,on 11th ,SLBMs were destroyed north of Sacramento

Is there any real proof of this? It does make perfect sense if the one(s) that took them out didn't know their intended targets, then any further talk about it to the 'superiors' would have been shut up. Was there an eye witness?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Good Thread

I don't know about the timing but all the pieces and players are positioning themselves. A prudent person would prepare. Iran is not Iraq they might actually fight back, and they have the military hardware to do so. Not to mention their alliance with Syria. The US is like a bad prize fighter...it can't take a punch... without overeacting and unwarranted displays of brevado. As such if a carrier were to get hit and seriously damanged or "sunk" you can bet tactical nukes will come into play. China and Russia will initially fight the war by proxy through its puppet states (Iran). Thus it would not surprise me if the troops in that area find themselves dodging battlefield nukes themselves. Solid opposition from Iran with regard to sea and land and the US may actually be in trouble...Enter multiple nuclear warheads....At this point Russia and China have more to gain than to lose becuase the US would be in a weakened state... Perfect time for Kim Jong(NK) to do his thing aswell...

Our neighbors to the south will be circling like buzzards flying over dead prey... Of course there won't be a US economy after all this, just every man for himself....

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I agree with most of you guys, the plan is coming into action. Iran was allready decided long ago. I'm not shure the infuenza has something to do, but strangely the former outbreak of sars was in 2003, when the us started the iraq invasion. Seems very simmilar, so I'm sure it will be coming soon. I read on other sites that it was planned for end march. They are actually selling it to the public opinion, (also think of the prophet cartoons, who where ment to get support from Europe agains the so called intolerant islamism). We should all start revolting and mass protesting before it is too late (for me it is allready, because this war was allready decided long ago by the same people who invaded Iraq). We should sue them before the international crime tribunal. I'm desperate, everybody knows and hears what's going on as in Iraq, but nobody can stop this movement. But the big danger is that Iran will strike back with all the posssible arms they have, and believe me Sadam was a puppet in comparison with the Iranian leaders and fanatics.
About the fact, the most obvious is the financial link, which is allways the most easy to track. Follow the money, you'll follow the criminals.

Let's hope somebody has a real solution, cause I think we simple world-citizens wont have any. And my idea is that God , allah or whatever religion will not save us. In the contrary, many Christian (americans mainly) believe this normal and believe in end time prophecies, but the problem is that this is allways an excuse for war.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Okay, I’m curious…

for the people running out to ‘get prepared’, again just out of curiosity, why weren’t you ‘prepared’ before?

The ‘end of the world’ has been looming on the horizon since the dawn of time… on top of that there’s the standard buildings blowing up, buildings falling down, crucial infra structure employees going on strike (say, teamsters or nurses) generic political upheaval, (constant since the dawn of time… try to find a point in history where everybody got along all lovey dovey)

And then there’s the ever popular ‘natural disaster’ which gives you absolutely No Warning whatsoever, just Whamo, there you are smack dab in the middle of an earthquake (flood, tornado, ice storm, tsunami, whatever)

As I read through this thread, I see a lot of folks pretty gung ho to run out and ‘get prepared’ for a hypothetical WWIII, and yet these same folks were Not ‘prepared’ for an equally devastating, equally hypothetical earthquake or meteorite impact…

odd that…

And for the people who already were ‘prepared’ or who are now ‘prepared’, what exactly do you consider ‘being prepared’ and how did you arrive at that conclusion? What items did you choose to get? Why those items? Why those quantities of those items? Where did you draw the line and why there?

I’m not trying to be a sphincter here, I’m serious.

About thirty years ago I read a novel by Larry Niven and Jerry Pournel entitled “Lucifer’s Hammer”

en.wikipedia.org...

(if you haven’t already done so, I would highly recommend reading it… the wiki blurb is a good synopsis)

In this story, a global disaster is about to happen, folks have some time to ‘prepare’ for it, and we get to see the various choices of items all the different characters make…

All the choices are wildly different, yet all the choices seem very logical for the characters in question.

Ever since then I’ve been really curious what people consider to be ‘essentials’ and what ‘being prepared’ means.

Do you stockpile Everything you think you will Ever need, and then try to defend your stash against the mobs of people who Didn’t stockpile stuff?

Do you load up on weapons and ammo and take what you need from those that stockpiled stuff?

Do you stockpile stuff that could be used for barter later? (like, say, cosmetics, cleaning supplies, etc.)

Do you stash specialty items that are pretty worthless by themselves, but in the right hands are worth more than gold (spices come to mind)

Do you stockpile every ‘How To’ book you can get your hands on? (how to make soap, how to make paper, chemistry books, science books, medical books, etc etc etc.)

When and Where do you draw the line?

Is there such thing as ‘enough’? (how much toilet paper is ‘enough’?)

During my forty plus years of life it has been my great fortune (or misfortune, depending upon how you look at it) to have survived a number of devastating events, from being at the center of a massive earthquake to standing on the deck of a sinking ship to face to face with a hungry grizzly bear in the middle of nowhere Alaska…

No matter how much stuff I had stashed back at camp, back at home, in my locker, where ever, each and every time a genuine emergency reached out and slapped me upside the head, the Only stuff I had available to me was whatever I happened to be carrying with me at the time plus alla the ‘useless’ crap I keep inside my head.

You’ve all heard the saying: “Give a man a fish, feed him today. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life.” ya?

Well, the best place to be prepared is in your head. (but that's just me, I'm still very curious what some of you chose to stash and why...)

rock on
twj

[edit on 17-3-2006 by torbjon]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
edit to remove double post...

twj

[edit on 17-3-2006 by torbjon]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Last summer when the gas prices spiked around $3.50 cents in my area. I already had ample supply on hand bought at half the going rate. As i live in florida and know what to expect from humans in a crisis whether natural or man made... That is being prepared....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join