It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary Developments - WW3 just days away.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
DEVELOPMENTS in the LAST 72 HOURS or so that have me terrified....

I know there are many threads discussing the possibility of a war in Iran in the near future, but what I intend to do here is highlight some of the more recent very frightening developments and indications that the next conflict is not only imminent but that it will not be confined to Iran and in fact, it seems like WW3 is about to be kicked off in a matter of days.

When it comes to certain topics that are already being discussed here on ATS I'll simply skip them in place of a link to keep this post as short as possible so as to keep this short because ... you and I do not have the time to go over everything that is happening really... and you should actually be prepping right now.

Recent Developments by Region Indicating Imminent Global Crises.

USA

1) abcnews.go.com...

2) abcnews.go.com...

The MSM is telling US citizens to start prepping for Bird Flu by buying food and nessesities. However, this is not the type of prepping one would do in case of an epidemic. You can argue this if you'd like, but since I'm trying to keep this post short I'm not going to get in to why this is very suspicious. In fact, if you went to the GOV site they are also telling you to get things such as matches and batteries which are not the materials one would need in a case of pandemic.

SPECULATION: I feel that the entire Bird Flu scenario is the cover story that the powers that be are using to keep public panic down as we get closer to the coming global collapse and war. It may also of course be the function of the disease in the first place.

US Economy

I'm not a finance expert.. but this was just some research I was doing today.. and what I saw scared me...

Let me give you just one example and from there you can do the rest of the research yourself so you can keep an eye on this...

finance.yahoo.com...

... if you look at the companies that are trading unusual volume you'll see something very very scary. They are all basically companies that you would need is a serious crisis. Look back over the last few days too... same pattern. Remember the 9-11 trades?

Also the US has been warned it is running out of money...

www.breitbart.com...

... and I don't know if I've just been reading too many articles over the last few days or what... but I COULD SWEAR that that article said before that something had to be done before the 20th... it may have been another article though, and it had NO MENTION of the Oil Bourse in it. It was just like "the US is going to be officially out of money on the 20th" type thing. Now it only says...

"Last week, Snow said new issues of federal debt instruments would only raise enough cash to keep government operations financed until mid-March."

I just wanted to mention also btw... that there are demonstrations against the Iraq war planned all over the world on March 18th which would mark the anniversary of the Iraq war.

SPECULATION: March 17th/18th would also a good time for a terror attack on the US mainland if you were a terrorist looking to make a statement. Perhaps maybe just the Green Zone would be attacked on that day... which would give the US troops an excuse to pull back out of Baghdad allowing all of the STHTF without getting caught in any crossfire. It would also put a damper on the demos, oh yeah.. and would allow the US or Israel an excuse to just go right ahead and wipe Iran off the face of the map now wouldn't it?

Remember what the "high price hooker" said? West Coast Nuked on Saturday? Yeah... that would be the 18th.

Canada

This happened a few days ago, but what happened was that the PM went to Afghanistan to give pep talk to the Canadian troops that are stationed there. I think he was there to reassure them that they would be well supplied and not forgotten about and also to expect to come under attack when the first wave of the war starts. Under the cover of the security for him, I wouldn't be surprised if fresh supplies were also secretly brought in.

We have also tightened our boarder..

newsfeed.recorder.ca...$rec=17106

... but personally I've never seen a bird stop at a boarder check point for inspection. This is just more "cover story" using the flu as an excuse.

Israel

This is the stuff that is really got me worried... you COULD say that these headlines are typical of Israel's situation but the fact that it is happening all at once has got me thinking that its more of an indication that things are about to jump off...

Great... the link has been removed of course... and I can't find it anywhere... this is the text that was printed on DEBKA on the 14th...

Counter-terror center in Jerusalem warns Israeli travelers to leave most Arab, North African and Muslim countries including Egypt, Jordan and Morocco, without delay

March 14, 2006, 9:51 PM (GMT+02:00)

Vigilance is advised in Philippines, Thailand, Turkey and Uzbekistan

I can't find any reference to it anywhere now. Either it was called off or perhaps they decided it was a bad idea to announce something like that there. I don't know where it went to. Memory hole anyone?

(can anyone else find it?)

The other very telling events happening right now are defensive positions being taken up by the IDF.. they claim its over some violence that is typical of the region, but... to me, it just seems like its all too much all at once where just last week everything had been "calming" down (if you can say that about that region - ever) ....

Now an alert has been declared in a few areas... examine...

debka.com...

...and this one...

debka.com...

And in general .. www.cnn.com... ... they are on "high alert".

Notice how these alerts are suppose to run until the 18th?

Iraq

Do I even need to go here?

Just one article to can sum it all up for you... called "FUSE LIT FOR MID EAST WAR" from the TORONTO STAR

thestar

The "civil war" has been timed to hopefully ensure that the Iraqis are more interested in killing each other then the US troops there. Allowing the US troops to pull back in to bases "in the country" and out of the "Green Zone" (which will be annihilated anyways in the opening hours of the war by either Israel or Iran)... however Saddam has just told them the real deal...

www.newsone.ca...

... and I think things are about to get insanely worse there in the next 72 hours.

And finally the Middle East Itself

The markets are tanking...

www.arabnews.com...

... because they probably know what is about to come.

AND YOU KNOW ME.... I could actually go on for a bit... I have a few more bits and pieces that are tipping me off, but I don't want to bore some of those here with the inability to read anything longer then a page or so....

Stay positive.. I know its hard.. but positivity and staying cool and calm will keep you alive.

START PRINTING OUT, all of your survival manuals you've been storing on your PCs for the last few years now because you never know what is about to come in handy or if there will be power or anything for that matter. Get your bug out bags together too.

Take care of yourselfs and your families and good luck to you all... (except you pathetic warmongering morons who got us all in to this mess in the first place and YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) ...its the people here (mostly) that I'd like to remain alive in the aftermath so that we may make a better world where this will never be able to happen again.

- VMX

OH! ONE MORE LINK IN CASE IT HASN'T BEEN POSTED HERE BEFORE..... (yes I searched around for it first) ...

www.countercurrents.org...

That article sums up what I've been thinking for about 4 years now... "spending like there is no tomorrow" .. yeah because Bush knows that something is going to cause "no tomorrow" and that is why the democratic party isn't saying anything to take Bush down, because yeah they too know that there is "no tomorrow" ... if you KNEW that there was going to be "no tomorrow" then everything Bush has done makes sense.. it makes me think about the fact that every 65 million years the earth's population has been wiped out 5 times now, and we're like 3 million years behind scedual for it to happen... you know the FLIGHT LIST of the people who were suppose to be on Flight 77 that hit the Pentagon? Wouldn't you want those people in a bunker somewhere if you KNEW there was going to be "no tomorrow"?

MOD EDIT: Fixing a long link... What's scarier is coming 16 days from today.

VMX EDIT: I totally forgot to add... there is an eclipse of the sun over the M.E. on the 29th, and the Israeli election is on the 28th.. and.. looking at it from a military perspective they would be fools NOT to attack during the eclipse. And btw, thanks for the link fix mod!

[edit on 3/16/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

[edit on 16/3/2006 by Vis Mega]

mod edit, spelling in title

[edit on 18-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vis Mega

Israel

This is the stuff that is really got me worried... you COULD say that these headlines are typical of Israel's situation but the fact that it is happening all at once has got me thinking that its more of an indication that things are about to jump off...

Great... the link has been removed of course... and I can't find it anywhere... this is the text that was printed on DEBKA on the 14th...

Counter-terror center in Jerusalem warns Israeli travelers to leave most Arab, North African and Muslim countries including Egypt, Jordan and Morocco, without delay

March 14, 2006, 9:51 PM (GMT+02:00)

Vigilance is advised in Philippines, Thailand, Turkey and Uzbekistan

I can't find any reference to it anywhere now. Either it was called off or perhaps they decided it was a bad idea to announce something like that there. I don't know where it went to. Memory hole anyone?

(can anyone else find it?)

It can still be found here

www.israelnn.com...

I was about to post on it, as I found it highly strange that the advisory covered so many countries, and notice the language - "leave immediately if applicable." Sounds like something is about to happen.

[edit on 16-3-2006 by Dark Magician]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Just want to comment on the whole bird flu thing. Here in Finland the Government has already made a plan to vaccinate the whole population if in case of a pandemia. So no need to start panicking or buying batteries and cholate.

Oh, if we could just find scarfs and winter hats for those poor birds, then they wouldn't have a flu.. oh well, maybe next year.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I don’t know personally what to make of all these threats, warnings, ect. But I will go on saying one thing and that is, always in these days we live in constant threat of terror to strike everywhere and anywhere. My motto is, make your self right with God. Be kind to your neighbor, and help those around you in need. We are all in this together.
May God have mercy on us all.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vis Mega
The MSM is telling US citizens to start prepping for Bird Flu by buying food and nessesities. However, this is not the type of prepping one would do in case of an epidemic. You can argue this if you'd like, but since I'm trying to keep this post short I'm not going to get in to why this is very suspicious. In fact, if you went to the GOV site they are also telling you to get things such as matches and batteries which are not the materials one would need in a case of pandemic.

In the case of a global pandemic, batteries and matches would be a great necessity. Why? If there is a global pandemic, world commerce could come to a virtual halt. This would affect every aspect of our modern lives. Beyond food becoming scarce, we could lose our water supplies and our electricity. To many, this would be utterly devestating: no heating, no cooling, no way for those on life sustaining equipment to run their machines. Batteries, generators, etc. would come in very handy.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I agree with the above post, why would the USA administration ask it's people to stock up on supplies for a pandemic of bird flu, I believe it's a ruse as they know something else is coming their way that could be far more destructive.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
well not sure if we will have a real declaration of WW3 in the next few days, since I feel that WW3 is and will be an unnamed war, and technically, the Worldwide war on terrorism is really WW3. But you do make some good points about the next few days, especially with the oil bourse and other economic factors in play, I think the battle will be more financial than with actual weapons. just watch and see for now.

btw I recommend reading the Global Systematic Rupture thread in the other current event's forum, there are some additional noteworthy links to other threads in that thread too.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
You guys are scaring people...stop.

Like someone already said...Keep faith in God, or Allah, or whoever...your higher power, and remember that we are all brothers and sisters. My survival is no more important than yours. Should something really really crazy happen we need to unite. I dont think hiding in our basements with cases of Spam and barrels of water is going to cut it.

And WorldWatcher, who is that woman in your avatar? I am hypnotized by those eyes...

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Well I think you may be partially right. I have a feeling there is a very strong sense that the radical islamic front is going to try and stage a multi country co-ordinated attack on several fronts as sort of a final last push hopefully prompting full scale war with Iran by the US in attempt to get the remaining ALQ upper management that has been given partial sanctuary in Iran.

By the US attacking Iran this is to cause Iran to attack Isreal and for the US to retaliate even harder against Iran which is to cause the inflamation of hatered in the remaining Muslim countries. Is what they are hoping for.

Its a gamble to see if Russia and China will get involved. But I think they will remain neutral until such a point that if the US goes on a crazy war path that some "favorable nation" will ask one of them (Russia or China) to intervene to stop US based agression. At which time I think the US will bend to international pressure.

The whole long shot is what kind of weapons and what kind of operations does the RIF have and will attempt to use in their operations worldwide.

IF they have the plans in place to oull off a word wide co-ordinated attack IT COULD push us into WWIII. But I think the chance is very slim maybe 20% that we would be engaged in a MAD type exchange.

Is there a risk to massive loss of human life due to a biological/radiological event. Yes possibly. Is there a risk that US counter attack against Iran and successive full on exchange with Iran could be devestating to the world wide economy, Yes.

Do I think this will cause the destruction of the US, No. Do I think the world will be a different place, Yes. Do I think this is the possible begining to the next Crusade, Possibly. Could this mark the begining of the end times, Possibly. Would this be the action that results in Pope 16 in proclaiming a peaceful alliance of the three major religions that will result in his murder, Yes I believe so.

WWIII is going to be waged against the Radical Islamic Front, ie the War on Terror which we are in, which is bound to cause possibly Millions of casualties before its over.

By suggesting that people stock up on provisions in case of a bird flu pandemic works two functions one its good prepardness and two in the event that some large scale operations is pulled off in the US the Goverment can fall back on their advisal and say hey its not our fault you did not heed the warning while it was under the pretext of bird flu had you followed our instructions you would have had adequate supplies on hand to get you through this terrorist event. They look good and they dont have to inform the public like you said just yet that they fear there might be a major sometime in the near future that could have global implications.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ok, has anyone else considered that bird flu is a possible bio weapon that has been covered up?

Also, you can immediately tell where wars are going to start and this best way to track this is through the economy. Money fuels everything, especially wars.

Also Israel issuing travel warnings is highly suspect of a US/Israeli strike on iran.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
First up, as was mentioned WW3 is already underway. War today is not the same as it was 50 years ago with forces facing off across a field or body of water.

There WILL be an attack on Iran in the near future, that will solidify the Arab world against the west for certain, but there will be no united front as a result. The Middle East will unite in spirit, but nothing will materialize. Actually, you will see more infighting than unification (part of the plan perhaps?). Russia and China will sit back and will not partake in direct confrontations even though they oppose military action against Iran. They cannot afford a war financially just yet and will wait to get involved ($$) in the cleanup.

The bird flu is just a nasty coincidence and will amount to nothing. There will be sick people, but there will not be a pandemic, or even an epidemic. No conspiracy here folks, even though it’s great theatre to think so.

As far as any kind of financial crash, I don’t think so. Don’t confuse national debt and trade deficits with being out of cash. There may be a flow or pipeline problem, but not a deficiency problem.

Bottom line?

Massive air strikes against Iran’s military and nuclear infrastructure, not boots on the ground or occupation, just an attack. The big boys will stay out of it (directly) and wait to see what happens, to much to gain or lose politically to do anything else. Middle Eastern powers will scramble to fill any power voids and gain leverage as they always do resulting in further instability and violence. Iran’s people will revolt against its government as they are already torn and repressed leading to more instability. After a period of time it will be business as usual: A violent region governed by nations who want its oil. The bird flu will fizzle away eventually.

And that’s it! No godly interventions and the world isn’t going to explode. Now if you’ll pardon me, im off to the store to by plastic, duct tape and 100 gallons of fresh water…

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
i believe you skippy, im sure your a person with psychic abilities able to see the future and be right about everythig.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Skippy is obviously the optomist amongst us...

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
You have voted Vis Mega for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Thank you for pulling this all together. What a job!

There's at least one person on here that is in total agreement with you.

I hope like hell we're both way wrong.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
lol, honestly BH, I amazed you were sucked into this one. Go research his links, and then relate what you learn from his links to what he has said... He is about 75% off the mark, at LEAST, and while I am an alarmist myself to a degree, I at least try to get my facts straight first. His misinterpretation of the links he posted to sum this all up into the alarmist post that it is, is way off base IMO. Go check it out for yourself. If you still feel that way then, by all means, have at it.

PS. And by the way, it's not that I don't feel like something real bad is up all the way around, because I do. Just not for the same reasons, links, and interpretations here presented in the first post by the author...

[edit on 16-3-2006 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
WW3 is on the brink, Why else is the whole world Whispering it? i mean its a natural Intuitive thing, for the whole earth to feel its comming.

Just follow your heart, your mind and your soul for this is the path to us all.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I also voted for you! Nice to see a well thought out thread..

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Damnit, I hope you are wrong Vis Mega, on friday is St. Patty's day, I as well as others are probably gonna be ingesting large amounts of beer. And throughout the weekend. Lets just hope nothing like this happens this weekend. Because if it does I am ready.
Oh btw, if you are gonna stay inside your homes, and you have no bottle water, fill up the bath tubs with water, incase the water is shut off. That way you will have water to drink, and possibly wash with. Also just to be on the safeside I recommend anyone to get the Boyscout official handbook. It is a life saver. It has everything you need to know to survive in the wilderness. If you must venture out in search of food. Oh wiat thats in case of a Zombie Attack. hehe. What were we talkign about oh yeah. WW3.

Well lets see what this weekend will bring. Well just enjoy yourselves, and don't think to much, Like they say "Ignorance is Bliss".

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
(any of you ever see Twilight Zone The Movie.. little humor there)

Watch this next trick... then get the hell off the net and get your crap ready...

www.sploid.com...

... thanks for your votes of confidence and so on, I'd love to stay and chat but honest to god I'm getting the hell to the mall to get supplies.

Not kidding, I'll bring you guys my list and a photo of it all when I get back here.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
ok, so let me get this straight: Bird Flu is going to infect all of us in 7 days? And you want me to believe this from a "tabloid" website?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join