It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary Developments - WW3 just days away.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
WW3 is here already it's called the war on terror already taking place on a larger scope then WW2 and costs more too. The scope of this war is amazing and will only heat up in the times ahead.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Showdown-a-comin'...
www.cbc.ca...
Anybody got any spare earthquakes?
Here we go... throttle up!

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer

Originally posted by MichaelMyers
In light of things stated in this thread, I feel it important to start a list, of people in each state, each zone of those states, that members can contact, in times of extreme crisis, terrorist attacks, etc.

Who's up for this?

Welcome to ATS, if you have not been reading for awhile you may safely assume you have now been tagged as a government agent.

Lmao, not at all.
I have been reading posts on this site for probably a year and a half, maybe 2 years now, and I remember they're being a post where users in "sections" of each state would give info incase of these type of emergencies.. such as.. "safe zones"?
And I was basically trying to re-up that in my own way.
I'm also not sure I could be old enough to be a govt agent, seeing as how I'm 22.
lol

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Independant Online

The dollar fell to a seven-month low against the euro on Thursday, and oil extended this week's big gains to get nearer to last year's record above $70 per barrel.

A fall in the dollar and a fresh spike in oil prices sparked a jump in gold prices in New York of as much as $9.40 to $601.9 an ounce.

So is this an indication of the USD's Decline? who knows, it is however more evidence that the USD is no longer stable especially as other countries set up Euro Oil Bourse's

[edit on 6-4-2006 by Oilbourse2006]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oilbourse2006
So is this an indication of the USD's Decline? who knows, it is however more evidence that the USD is no longer stable especially as other countries set up Euro Oil Bourse's

No it's not an indication...

and there's no such thing as a "Euro Oil Bourse"
First the supposed IOB (Iranian Oil Bourse) would have traded oil in multiple currancies (including the dollar), not just the Euro.
Second, where does everyone get that the dollar would collapse if such an oil bourse were true?
Yet another link with info and not speculation on what would and wouldn't happen....
www.engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join