It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary Developments - WW3 just days away.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hey, if you're checking out who is making sudden airline reservations, be sure and check on flights out of Washington, DC, and surrounding areas. Yep, I bet DC departing flights are booked solid.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nordman
Just want to comment on the whole bird flu thing. Here in Finland the Government has already made a plan to vaccinate the whole population if in case of a pandemia. So no need to start panicking or buying batteries and cholate.

Personally, I'd be a lot more worried about getting shot up by the gov. than any flu.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Do you mean shots with a gun, or a 'vaccine'

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Its Sunday Morning here in the UK - the biggest news at the moment is the French winning the Six Nations Rugby and Ireland taking the Triple Crown - oh and my daughter not being able to make easter cards 'cos the pritt stick has dried up. Mr Blair is in the er, brown stuff again because of taking loans for peerages and there are a sad lack of urgent flights from my local govt airport - save for MPs looking to find some sun/snow. Well it was said that the world would not end in a bang but with a whimper - seems that should be playing out right about now.

Talk of being prepared works really well when you have a huge country to run to - but whren you are an island nation then - well where do you go - or more to the point what use is it running. We dont have a police state - nor do we even seem to have the beginnings of.

There are only so many times to cry the end is nigh - and it seems yet again that things are not going the way of the apocalypse brigade - there will allways be world tensions - and crises points to worry about - but as for WW3 Im sorry its one horse i cant back (oh sorry there were 7 horse deaths at a local meet this week - but even there despite the calls from animal protesters 70,000 people turned up to watch the races).

The ducks and swans on the lakes near me seem in perfect health and a chat with my GP last weeek about bird flu (im Asthmatic - so any flu worries me) was met with a why worry attitude. Indeed the biggest local worry is the guys who submitted themseleves to a hospital here for medical tests that went very wrong.

The sun smilled for the first time in ages it seems today and Monday is the first day of spring here - so i guess its a glass half full rather than empty attitude here.

Sorry to rain on any parade - but shouldnt we be spending more time celebrating the good we have rather than looking for the negative and actually getting on with life?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I am in the U.S. Air Force and I've noticed more of an up swing from defensive to offensive. Which means a lot. I will briefly say a lot of activity is going on, not just amongst the biggest Department of Defense installation in the U.S. (Eglin Air Force Base, which is where I work), but around the world. When I was stationed in Japan I noticed and was briefed on, when things were getting quite hetic and time crunching with a possible war with N. Korea, that there was this impending military strike waiting to happen.

I could be just as crazy and as paranoid as some of you, but I work in between the scenes, and I can tell you from first hand experience I notice there being more of a collaberative work for an impending strike against Iran. Plus days before hand and more than likely the day of that inevitable terrorist strike, I will be briefed on what is to become an outright military attack. I Promise to forewarn you ALL if it isn't known as of yet. Until then...

Truth Be Told
~ E ~

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I called yesterday my links and received not interested replies about the current casus belli preparations in America.Not even the countries interested in an Iranian missile attack,suc as France and Germany were not interested.
But a highly significant answer I received from a cute,blonde Russian girl:
-Well,take care of yourself and take care of America!(laughs ,laughs)
-Take care of YOURSELF,too,darling
-But I dont know why are you telling me this because I'm really a very peacefull person(laughs)
-Me too.you have no idea how peacefull am I.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Its saturday night, 9:08, on the 18th..........and still no nuclear weapon exploding or terrorists terrorizing the land...infact the news storys on major and local channels are quite boring. So yeah...im still waiting for ww3 to start or any terrorists to blow stuff....still waiting....ok im tired of waiting..time to go off and do something

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Well I guess the world ends today

I am going to come on this thread next week (when the world is still fine) and tell all you paranoid people that I was right.

Some people get so scared over a few articles published on the internet. When I see military in the streets, or see bird flu spreading amoungst people. Then, and only then, will I start hiding underground. Not when someone posts a few links on a forum and watch everyone else getting paranoid and buying all these supplies.

You're wasting your time and money people.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
one thought-provoking possibility is that as soon as a specific target and time frame gets worldwide attention on ATS it ceases to BE a traget....

what would happen if there was an entire ATS thread in the format,

"will [insert terrible thing HERE]
happen [insert date HERE]"

and the thing actually HAPPENED?

it seems less than likely. this post is meant to dispel
negative feelings, not generate them

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra

'gook'? You are aware that's a derogatory word for an asian?

Jra, my apologies!
You know my English is up the pole. Didn't mean to rub anyone on the wrong side. I take the word back!
P.S. But I love those gals with slanting eyes!

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
yeah i post again..it being 4:46am on a sunday, the 19th...and what to my suprise...no ww3 or terrorist threats...just a few local police that pulled a guy over on my drive home...big whooooopie!...oh wait im still here and the world hasnt ended....comeon man give us...some real proof please!

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConfederacyOfUnity
yeah i post again..it being 4:46am on a sunday, the 19th...and what to my suprise...no ww3 or terrorist threats...just a few local police that pulled a guy over on my drive home...big whooooopie!...oh wait im still here and the world hasnt ended....comeon man give us...some real proof please!

I dont know why your taking pleasure in the fact nothing has happened. If anything Id be extreamly happy nothing has gone down cause eventually one day rather it be today,tommorow or next year somthing will happen. You should be enjoying the fact theres not another war to deal with as of yet and be happy that your alive. I for one am happy nothing has happened there is no reason for people to die. I am going to go out and enjoy my day today because one day we might not have any days to enjoy.

[edit on 19-3-2006 by Fuhr86]

[edit on 19-3-2006 by Fuhr86]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Excellent thread Vis Mega , Even if you are wrong but I like the way you connect things together.

You have voted Vis Mega for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

[edit on 19-3-2006 by Deep_Blue]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Well, for what its worth, i heard while in and out of sleep on the radio last night that the war in Iraq is now a full-blown CIVIL war- and a comment by someone in authority saying "If this isnt a civil war, i dont know what is"

That stuck in my mind. We are not being told this.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
We are not being told this.

Former Iraq PM: 'We Are In Civil War'

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Thanks for the link, TrueAmerican.

What a total fiasco. I'd say the walls are closing in alright.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deep_Blue
Excellent thread Vis Mega , Even if you are wrong but I like the way you connect things together.

You have voted Vis Mega for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

[edit on 19-3-2006 by Deep_Blue]

An idiot can connect things together like that; doesn't mean there's any substance to his argument.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConfederacyOfUnity
yeah i post again..it being 4:46am on a sunday, the 19th...and what to my suprise...no ww3 or terrorist threats...j
comeon man give us...some real proof please!

I'm not aware that anyone has set a hard and fast date for the upcoming crises. Nor even what it may entail as regards a terrorist attack, a false flag operation, WWIII, an economic collapse or something else entirely. There is some speculation, but that's all it is. Nothing is concrete and there is nothing to prove.

In my opinion, this 'change' could happen anytime in the next weeks to months to even years. So your boasting of each minute that passes without a disaster is actually meaningless to me.

If you don't see the signs that some serious crap is taking place in the world today and don't feel the need to do anything extra to protect yourself and your family, that's really ok.

I only wish our choice to protect ourselves and our families was ok with you, and I can't for the life of me understand why it apparently is not. But it's certainly not required that you approve.

So go ahead count the minutes and keep posting them here if you wish. I hope you're posting them for a long time.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
We dont go around calling each other idiots around here.

Got anything to contribute?

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
No one knows with any certainty if Vis Mega is wrong. No bang doesn't mean things haven't started.

Most of you know this quote, but it feels appropriate to post here:

"This is the way the world ends.
This is the way the world ends.
This is the way the world ends.
Not with a bang but a whimper.
-T.S. Elliot"

Good Times...

-Ry

[edit on 19-3-2006 by rdube02]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>