It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary Developments - WW3 just days away.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
ok lets talk about destructive and violence. lets talk about how violent they are and how destructive they are against eachother....lets just try not to be too hypocritical about it considering 8 out of the top 10 murder rate cities of the world are cities in the US.

news.bbc.co.uk...

wave the glories flag for the top six cities on that list are all US cities. behold that our capital is the murder capital of the world. take about destructive and violent. let me guess youll just say theirs go untallied. yes well whatever, for a super power nation fighting for "freedom and peace" we might want to start at home considering we are the most violent developed nation with our own people.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saltman
The point Vis Mega is trying to make (in several posts in this thread, including the original post) is not that bird flu itself is a danger, but that the fear of bird flu is going to be used, in the very near future, to cause people to prepare for a disaster that is actually going to come in the form of global conflict.

Thank you for repeating this. I wish people would read.

I sure appreciate the governmedia (do ya like that?)
letting us know to prepare and I asked myself just today, "Why are they even bothering? Why don't they just let whatever is going to hit us, hit us and let the chips fall where they may"?

My answer to myself: Either someone, somewhere has a conscience or is pretending to, so they can appear to their cohorts to actually have a heart... OR they want to lighten the load on the emergency systems (FEMA) that are supposed to kick in in situations such as these. My guess is a little of both.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

skippy... OL, you’re not serious?
How many MILLIONS and MILLIONS of Arabs have killed ...

How many millions and millions of people do the europeans kill in the past, inquisition, crusades, WW1, WW2, ...

[edit on 16-3-2006 by looofo]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by looofo
How many millions and millions of people do the europeans kill in the past, inquisition, crusades, WW1, WW2, ...

yepp, the best killers there is...
and back to topic....I think there is alot more to come.....

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Here we go again BH and saltman...

Ok, so that everyone understands...
bird flu is a ruse, it is an excuse to prepare us for danger only.
I doubt that bird flu will be a pandemic threat ever... (and flu season is almost over)
the real danger will be a first strike, or terrorist attack (IMO maybe a false flag op)

I see what Vis is saying...
there is much fear, and we do hope that our government would try to give us some warning... his postulations make sense... on some levels...

there are many good links other than Sploid

Vis, do let me be the voice of reason here though...
something is going on... but what? that is the question...
and I feel like fear mongering at this point is a little premature...
(but what can i say...I can live for a month off the junk in my backseat?)

as a Eagle scout, I am always prepared, and yes, matches and batteries are great to have anytime you are unsure of what will happen...
maybe in this case, they are afraid of sunspot activity causing blackouts...
who knows?

But be prepared, dont lose sleep, and above all
Be afraid... very very afraid.... OOOHHHHAHHHH- J/K (hopefully)

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Here we go again BH and saltman...
Ok, so that everyone understands...
bird flu is a ruse, it is an excuse to prepare us for danger only.
I doubt that bird flu will be a pandemic threat ever... (and flu season is almost over)

I'd just like to say that I think bird flu is a real danger and will eventually become pandemic, but not next week.

(IMO maybe a false flag op)

That's my guess.

Vis, do let me be the voice of reason here though...
something is going on... but what? that is the question...

Iranian Oil Bourse and False Flag Op (just to cover the bases)

But be prepared, dont lose sleep, and above all
Be afraid... very very afraid....

Yeah, I'm not afraid. And I don't consider this thread fear mongering. It's the best way to get the information out to the most people. It's a warning.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vis Mega
DEVELOPMENTS in the LAST 72 HOURS or so that have me terrified....

I see numerous end of the world and imminent ww3 posts on here. Do you people ever feel silly when this stuff doesn't materialize or do you just blow it off as a fluke and immediately start putting together yet another in a long line of false prophesies?

jra

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Remember what the "high price hooker" said? West Coast Nuked on Saturday? Yeah... that would be the 18th.

Ummm... wasn't that supposed happen last weekend? Or is this one of those things that moves from one date to another when something doesn't happen?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I don't care if it's gonna happen now or two months from now. I'm going to be ready.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
About the supplies: You want everything you possibly could need to stay indoors for a good long while, because while the virus is incubating people will be going nuts and this just-in-time delivery system of trucks to the cities will be shut down. People will be flocking grocery stores and hospitals, something you won't want to do because these will have large groups of people that are probably infected.

About all that other stuff, yeah it's been going down for a while now. This economic depression has slowly been building up, and it's no sad happenstance it's a nice little creation of the powers that be. Worldwide economic depression, and all the muslims and thirdworlders will hate us for it. World war is almost here, indeed.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

(any of you ever see Twilight Zone The Movie.. little humor there)

Watch this next trick... then get the hell off the net and get your crap ready...

www.sploid.com...

... thanks for your votes of confidence and so on, I'd love to stay and chat but honest to god I'm getting the hell to the mall to get supplies.

Not kidding, I'll bring you guys my list and a photo of it all when I get back here.

Google lists Sploid as satire.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xabora
Google lists Sploid as satire.

But all the links in that article go to valid websites. Check 'em out. ABC, TIME, etc.

Marketwatch.com
"Any community that fails to prepare with the expectation that the federal government will step in and rescue them will be sadly disappointed," Leavitt said. "Not because we lack a will, not because we lack a wallet, but because we lack a way."

[edit on 16-3-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Although I can clearly see where some of you are coming from, I think what we currently have on our hands is an unstructured set of events that only vaguely bear resemblance to each other to say the least.

Let's do some logical analysis. Why is it the UAE are switching 10% of their reserves from Dollar to Euro? Well it's because of the ongoing Dubai Ports controversy that's been plaguing congress these last few weeks, and it surely isn't due to any upcoming catastrophes. In fact, do you honestly think the Euro would uphold any better than the dollar in case of any event on such a large global scale such as WWIII? Nope…all economies would suffer.

link

Next up is the good old Israel-Palestinian conflict. Here is the article you presented to us:

debka.com

If anyone took time to read through this article, they would know that this is nothing new. The article refers to the terrorist organization Hizballah, which Israel now fears might pose a threat to national security based on relations between the organizations’ leader and Lebanon government officials.

Furthermore, all of the other Israeli terrorist warnings were predictable because of their Purim festivals and street parades, making them more vulnerable to a terrorist attack.

The "civil war" has been timed to hopefully ensure that the Iraqis are more interested in killing each other then the US troops there. Allowing the US troops to pull back in to bases "in the country" and out of the "Green Zone" (which will be annihilated anyways in the opening hours of the war by either Israel or Iran)... however Saddam has just told them the real deal...

Ok, so how exactly does the war in Iraq fit in with all this? If you think Iraq will all of a’ sudden burst apart in smoke in one day fueling some kind of ‘civil war’ then you’re wrong. Iraq is up in smoke already and has been since day one. The sectarian violence has always been there and is nothing new. My point is, all of these “linked events” are quite unique in nature and are certainly not part of some giant Al Qaeda conspiracy.

Of course despite all this, we live in a rather uncertain world, and it is indeed better to be prepared. I always make sure I have some basic necessities to last me a couple months or so. Better to be safe than sorry.

Regards

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Presumably the terror alert in Israel is a response to the Hitzballah statements after the goings on in Jericho. Not that those terror alerts are infrequent anywa.

The 'Unusual' Stocks falling on Yahoo are similar to those that are rising, there's a global communications company, an industrial producer of concrete and a technical solutions company that supplies the Government.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'm a prepper in general. For ice and snow storms here and general unease somedays.

You have to have enough stuff to get you through 2 weeks at a bare minimum. I don't look good begging the government to help me. I think it's just common sense.

One of these days, it is going to happen. Times like this are just a reminder to me to relook at what I am already doing. Maybe tweak something.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hi guys,

Get yourselves water, tins, lighting etc etc!!

It wont go wrong, the least that's gonna happen is an oil shortage, and we all know that will be devastating enough!!

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best!!

Best Wishes

Jim

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Well I'm in Australia and we can't have guns unless you're a farmer, if not, its a real pain in the a$$....but this thread did make me go out this morning and buy a good maglight and some survival boots.

To Quote Cypress Hill - "When the $hI^ goes down, You better be ready!"

Actually kinda looking forward to ramraiding the local supermarket....

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
After reading much of this thread i've decided that the next time i'm at wallyworld, which should be saturday morning, i'm stocking up on the Raman noodles. At a dollar a case I figure i'll buy 10 cases and stick them in my closet. It wouldn't be easy but I could live on noodles for a few weeks

Still, I have to agree with a few of the earlier posters: If your heart is at peace with the life you're living and your soul is at peace with your creator, whoever you consider that creator to be, than everything else is just icing on the cake.

Love and light my friends,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I'd love to feel silly if all this doesn't turn out. I got all sorts of good things on on the go right now that are finally just starting to jump off and the last thing I want to see is another dumb war starting up... but...

www.antiwar.com...

...like I'm not alone in this here guys.

There are TOO MANY THINGS lining up in such a way that makes it seem like something (god knows what) is about to kill alot of people.

The US gov is in A LOT of trouble right now... remember how I was saying there was an article saying that by March 20th there would be serious problems if the debt didn't get under control?

Found it...

news.goldseek.com...

The Washington Post landed the first punch with the following report on March 6th. “WASHINGTON -- Treasury Secretary John Snow notified Congress on Monday that the administration has now taken “all prudent and legal actions,” including tapping certain government retirement funds, to keep from hitting the $8.2 trillion national debt limit…Treasury officials, briefing congressional aides last week, said that the government will run out of maneuvering room to keep from exceeding the current limit sometime during the week of March 20.”

So they raised the debt limit today, to 9 trillion.

www.breitbart.com...

Smart move.

And so Bush reminded us about 9-11 today and said he has a right to protect us from people who haven't attacked us yet...

news.yahoo.com...

.. and then he went and prooved it...

news.yahoo.com...'___'BiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCU l

THAT AIR ATTACK, that was a practice run for Iran, no doubt about it. There is no reason to be conducting ops like this in Iraq right now if everything is so much better now a days (as they say it is) ... so that had to be a test run for what they have planned.

I dunno guys.... I really hope nothin' happens.. really I do... its just that I've never seen, and I've been reading conspiracy online for like 20 years now.

20 years... and I've never seen the level of "chatter" that I'm seeing right now. Thats 20 years of predictions and general "end of the world" BS so you'd think I know that 99.999% of the time these things turn out to not happen... but no one is saying "end of the world" right now, everyone... for some reason... just feels like something bad is coming.. why?

Well, duh... look at all the crap thats going on.... I've noticed something about life in general... if there is a bad situation going on, and people don't actively try to make it better... fight the entropy... then it just gets exponentially worse as time goes on...

... I've done so much prepping today... I'm ready to collapse.. I haven't done this much work in one day since I was first injured.. so I ain't just paying lip service here.. I DO feel - just based on what I'm reading - feel like things are about to get a lot worse, and yeah.. it has sweet FA to do with Bird Flu.

Anyway... nice to be back here at ATS with you all... I'd like to get in to your replies in more detail, but you all seem to be chatting back and forth just fine without me and... I'm ready to drop dead anyways.. (hey, maybe then I don't have to see what is about to happen!) ...so I'll see you all tomorrow evening or something.. got a lot to do tomorrow too.

EDIT....

BTW! WE MAY HAVE BEEN GIVEN A REPREIVE!

www.iranian.ws...

Then again maybe not... OR AT LEAST MAYBE we have a little more time...

www.iranfocus.com...

One month? I dunno anymore.. god.. this all just pisses me off so much.

You know.. we could all have so much more, if it wasn't for that greedy 1% of us on the top of the economic food chain.

When are we going to figure this out and get it together already?

I'm going to bed..

[edit on 16/3/2006 by Vis Mega]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Vis Mega,

You've done your best and attempted to educate. Some people will never listen and will always follow rhetoric. God Bless, you have done your best.

Best Wishes

J

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join